Male HQ

CNA - Inside Maximum Security Series

Guest Guest

Wonder why they’re ok to be featured so openly….

And they receive food & items through the bottom small window while lying down….it’s probably to prevent them from launching attack easily

It's probably just me but one of the inmates has a smile similar to Douglas Lim the Malaysian comedian.

The mat they use as a mattress is ridiculous. 

Everyone seemed quite cheerful considering where they were.

I definitely would like to watch the next episode.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:15 PM, passinthenight said:

The mat they use as a mattress is ridiculous. 

So are the tray leave on the floor, very unhygiene and totally not acceptable. Even showering got CCTV,  isnt that a violation of human right? No wonder the west always criticise us for issues on human right and freedom.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, lonelyglobe said:

So are the tray leave on the floor, very unhygiene and totally not acceptable. Even showering got CCTV,  isnt that a violation of human right? No wonder the west always criticise us for issues on human right and freedom.

Omg you trolling or kidding.

Its a prison for goodness sake. 
Common sense will tell you that the 24/7 surveillance in the cell is to detect abnormalities and self harm or suicide.

Singapore prison cells got gang rape or not...  saw in some pinoy films where the handsome male protagonist who got wrongly imprisoned always got gang raped by fellow inmates in his cell on his first night... so kinky..

I remember I think there's a prison officer here who molested  inmates and get convicted... wonder what would happen to him in prison surrounded by inmates he used to keep watch  😳

I have a feeling these guys have more serious offences other than the ones stated, otherwise they wouldn’t be in 1 man cell. 

Normally inmates are placed into 4 or 6 men cell.

• G_M changed the title to CNA - Inside Maximum Security - S1E1: Life In Lockdown
On 1/23/2022 at 12:25 PM, Since u r here said:

????? !!! i m looking fwd to Epi 2! even better!!!!!!!!!

it is a gd series!

i m nt replying to Any1

dont have2 reply to me 

yah you can say you look forward to episode 2. 

i read your msg ‘the series is good especially episode 2’ and i thought i missed out on episode 2.

then realise its not out yet.

On 1/23/2022 at 10:30 AM, Since u r here said:

very gd series esp epi2

aunty, u say above ☝️ meaning u watch ep2 alrdy lo, b4 u say e below 👇

On 1/23/2022 at 11:35 AM, Since u r here said:

watched the trailer liao le
1 week 1 epi mah

u so ambiguous so lousy - even e other massage topic today, aso duno wat u toking la

On 1/22/2022 at 2:02 AM, quanjishou said:

since no privacy, cannot even have improvised hook, wonder are they allow to jerk off? i mean as a guy sure will need to do regardless how often right?

Jerk off during shower?

Guest Alibaba
On 1/25/2022 at 12:02 AM, quanjishou said:

my question is not jerk off during shower or not, but since be it shower or just resting, CCTV is monitoring 24 hrs, so if they get caught masturbating is it allowed?

You can go in and then let us know

Any angmoh ex-prisoner here can shed some light as to is there CCTV inside the prisoner cell in their own countries especially those value freefom and basic human rights. We also heard in news that there are prisoner able to dig a tunnel from their cell to escape,  how is that possible if there is CCTV inside the cell? 

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 1/25/2022 at 12:02 AM, quanjishou said:

my question is not jerk off during shower or not, but since be it shower or just resting, CCTV is monitoring 24 hrs, so if they get caught masturbating is it allowed?

You can always write an email to the Singapore Prison Service. 

I m sure they will answer...

You think these testerone loaded guys can keep their cum for 2 - 6 years or longer???

Surely they jerk, relieves stress also...

I assume when you're watched 24/7 it doesn't bother any longer...

Maybe can apply for the job as CCTV surveillance staff at Prison... 

Edited by singalion

just watched ep 1 and 2...

very very interesting. the featured inmates intrigue me, khai, boon keng, rusdi, graceson. all early 30s, married with children, or with girlfriend.

khai, married with a daughter, has family problems. arrested n charged with drug related offences.

boon keng, look rather cute, esp with the black framed glasses. arrested n charged with drug related offences. he is a father of 2?

rusdi, fitness trainer, before lockdown, life seems rather successful. he said he has car, house, gf, luxury things etc before he even hit 30, and misses his skincare products during lockdown (basically missing his good life outside). arrested n charged with drug related offences. he collected snacks to reward himself and placed them out neatly for CNA to film. so cute.

graceson, fascinating! name alone, and person himself is artistically talented (he showcases his art work to CNA), but also conflicting. arrested n charged with drug related offences + weapon possession on 3 counts! his motto was slashing someone with a samurai sword to teach him a lesson. he also said 21 strokes of cane is nothing. said men must be tough! see the 180 polar different in character? artsy but ruggedly tough! 

i believe anxiety, anger, stress (daily life frustrations accumulation), and perhaps wrong company leads to their downfall here. good education and rehabilitation should bring them back onto the good path of their lives. i hold no ill thoughts on them because i can understand all their everyday life's stress and frustrations with finance, family, work, and social circled "friends". i had them too but we handled these issues differently.

noticed the entire facility, both exterior and interior, is computer controlled. the gates ,the doors, the function rooms, officers sections etc... what happens during a blackout or electricity supply cut! or computer system hack? the facility will become an open space of free interactions which can lead to a lot of chaos.

also, singapore has a rather strict and severe sentence on drug related offences! consumption, possession, and trafficking. the punishing behind bars are much higher (longer prison terms and more severe which include canning and or death penalty) than most other countries which i think is good... 

let see how ep 3 goes... 

Edited by mith

On 1/25/2022 at 11:32 AM, Guest Right? said:

The security cam in the bath room, did the police get to watch them masturbate?  I think no harm, jerking off in full view at the man in blue behind the cam. 

I don't  think masturbating is a crime. As long as they don't dirty their cells when they DIY, the prison officers will not give a damn about it...

On 1/25/2022 at 12:06 PM, Guest Err.. said:

I don't  think masturbating is a crime. As long as they don't dirty their cells when they DIY, the prison officers will not give a damn about it...

ya but u see having a improvise hook is not allow, making paper crane is not allow. not saying is a crime but wonder is it allow lor.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:32 AM, mith said:

khai, married with a daughter, has family problems. arrested n charged with drug related offences.

boon keng, look rather cute, esp with the black framed glasses. arrested n charged with drug related offences. he is a father of 2?

rusdi, fitness trainer, before lockdown, life seems rather successful. he said he has car, house, gf, luxury things etc before he even hit 30, and misses his skincare products during lockdown (basically missing his good life outside). arrested n charged with drug related offences. he collected snacks to reward himself and placed them out neatly for CNA to film. so cute.

graceson, fascinating! name alone, and person himself is artistically talented (he showcases his art work to CNA), but also conflicting. arrested n charged with drug related offences + weapon possession on 3 counts! his motto was slashing someone with a samurai sword to teach him a lesson. he also said 21 strokes of cane is nothing. said men must be tough! see the 180 polar different in character? artsy but ruggedly tough! 

But to me it seems that they all are still not aware that it is their own fault to be inside the prison again.

Not sure if in the coming episodes they come to the stage to realise that it is their own doing having ended in this situation (not seeing wife, parents, kids, kids alienating, mothers moving to the in laws due to no money, divorce.

Blaming others is the wrong way.

I also think they should learn more on anger control. Don't get aggressive to others.

Third point: Why doesn't the prison help them to learn a job skill? If they leave the prison, they will fall into the same issues again if they never learnt any job.

Maybe those who were figured in the food preparation may have a chance in F & B... but the others?

They should be prepared to do a normal 9 to 5 job and learn that you don't get rich through this crime (drugs, gang, theft etc)

Problems will fall back on them again sooner or later.

On Rusdi, he used to have these things, but were they paid from legal means or from illegal sources?

I think Graceson if remember correct was this gan-g member. As long as he doesn't pull the strings to the gang, how does he come out of the crime circle?

He said somewhere that going to jail was a must to show others what sacrifice you give and how tough you are.

But these are the wrong priorities.

Due to scarcity of workers in some areas these guys have a chance in life. I know there is this Yellow Ribbon charity, but in some industries, they don't look so much with negative view on ex offenders (as said F& B, truck drivers etc).

Get out of the cycle, that is what they should realise and take away from their prison stints.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:52 PM, quanjishou said:

ya but u see having a improvise hook is not allow, making paper crane is not allow. not saying is a crime but wonder is it allow lor.

the rationale is simple.

if they allow non-standard items like improvised hook, etc etc....

if some inmates use these 'non-standard' items to harm themselves, who's going to be responsible?

On 1/25/2022 at 2:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

the rationale is simple.

if they allow non-standard items like improvised hook, etc etc....

if some inmates use these 'non-standard' items to harm themselves, who's going to be responsible?

if you tell me the hook i can understand as it is non standard. but making paper crane also not allow and how to hurt themselves with paper crane?

On 1/25/2022 at 9:32 AM, mith said:

this gungho kia sounds like a true blue gangster. i think he slash people also wont bat an eyelid. 

On 1/25/2022 at 1:08 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Any angmoh ex-prisoner here can shed some light as to is there CCTV inside the prisoner cell in their own countries especially those value freefom and basic human rights. We also heard in news that there are prisoner able to dig a tunnel from their cell to escape,  how is that possible if there is CCTV inside the cell? 

I researched this area a bit just now. 

There are judgments from the European Court of Human Rights. To certain points there are limits if it impacts the dignity of a prisoner.

For example they placed a prisoner nude into an "Observation and cool down" cell. He banged repeatedly the cell door as the prisoners demands were not met. The prison placed him nude into a very cold isolation cell.

The prison authority defended that it was for the safety of the prisoner but the European Court of Human rights decided that this was a violation of his Human Rights and the prisoner should have been given at least some shorts and T Shirt.

CCTV is not common for usual prison cells, but there are certain cells to watch prisoners who are in danger of sui-cide or suffering other mental issues (self harm). It is permitted to place them into a cell with CCTV for such cases if it is medically indicated.

In some European countries CCTV in the prison cell has to be approved by a judge in certain circumstances, but it is not the general case to have CCTV for all prison cells.

CCTV surveillance for shower and toilets is judged as a torture. Due to this even common showers are not permitted to place CCTV in areas that would film private parts of the prisoners (exceptions are only for those as stated above mental issues or danger of sui-cide etc) I certain privacy has to be given to prisoners also.

If I remember correct, the tunnel digging is more in South America, Mexico, Israel, but not in Europe.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:38 PM, quanjishou said:

if you tell me the hook i can understand as it is non standard. but making paper crane also not allow and how to hurt themselves with paper crane?

If you watch the video carefully I think the prison warden did mention ‘paper crane’ can be used to pass messages among the inmates. If you do realise, some of those who distribute food are inmates themselves, so they can be the messengers. Origami or ‘Paper crane’ is just a disguise. 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:41 PM, singalion said:

I researched this area a bit just now. 

There are judgments from the European Court of Human Rights. To certain points there are limits if it impacts the dignity of a prisoner.

For example they placed a prisoner nude into an "Observation and cool down" cell. He banged repeatedly the cell door as the prisoners demands were not met. The prison placed him nude into a very cold isolation cell.

The prison authority defended that it was for the safety of the prisoner but the European Court of Human rights decided that this was a violation of his Human Rights and the prisoner should have been given at least some shorts and T Shirt.

CCTV is not common for usual prison cells, but there are certain cells to watch prisoners who are in danger of sui-cide or suffering other mental issues (self harm). It is permitted to place them into a cell with CCTV for such cases if it is medically indicated.

In some European countries CCTV in the prison cell has to be approved by a judge in certain circumstances, but it is not the general case to have CCTV for all prison cells.

CCTV surveillance for shower and toilets is judged as a torture. Due to this even common showers are not permitted to place CCTV in areas that would film private parts of the prisoners (exceptions are only for those as stated above mental issues or danger of sui-cide etc) I certain privacy has to be given to prisoners also.

If I remember correct, the tunnel digging is more in South America, Mexico, Israel, but not in Europe.

Thanks for the info,  thats what i think, even prisoner should have some kind of privacy and human right. Looks like asia is the only region that allow CCTV inside prison cell.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:25 AM, Guest wonder said:

serious qn - i wonder if the inmates wear underwear beneath the standard blue shorts?

Why is that of interest? 

You mean when they strip in front of the prison guard they are nude?

Ask the prison service or write CNA. 

Alternatively you can intern at the prison ...

On 1/25/2022 at 1:53 PM, quanjishou said:

anyway watch Ep2, surprise they are allow to used iPad wonder they can bring in or just a few minute given by prison for them to write emaill oh i watch halfway, then later it shows they are being distribute with iPad.  not bad sia

cannot bring in... ipad are given for a 1.5hrs use only by the wardens, and each one has their own dedicated one. for example boon keng is cell 507, his ipad is labelled 507 too. i suppose one can access for news and such but cannot download any content/app. think they can also write electronic mail to their fam/gf/love ones etc.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:17 PM, singalion said:

But to me it seems that they all are still not aware that it is their own fault to be inside the prison again.

Not sure if in the coming episodes they come to the stage to realise that it is their own doing having ended in this situation (not seeing wife, parents, kids, kids alienating, mothers moving to the in laws due to no money, divorce.

Blaming others is the wrong way.

I also think they should learn more on anger control. Don't get aggressive to others.

Third point: Why doesn't the prison help them to learn a job skill? If they leave the prison, they will fall into the same issues again if they never learnt any job.

Maybe those who were figured in the food preparation may have a chance in F & B... but the others?

They should be prepared to do a normal 9 to 5 job and learn that you don't get rich through this crime (drugs, gang, theft etc)

Problems will fall back on them again sooner or later.

On Rusdi, he used to have these things, but were they paid from legal means or from illegal sources?

I think Graceson if remember correct was this gan-g member. As long as he doesn't pull the strings to the gang, how does he come out of the crime circle?

He said somewhere that going to jail was a must to show others what sacrifice you give and how tough you are.

But these are the wrong priorities.

Due to scarcity of workers in some areas these guys have a chance in life. I know there is this Yellow Ribbon charity, but in some industries, they don't look so much with negative view on ex offenders (as said F& B, truck drivers etc).

Get out of the cycle, that is what they should realise and take away from their prison stints.

1. got lah... i remember someone said after this time cannot do bad things... dont want to come back here again. cant remember who though. boon keng? graceson?

2. yah! besides drug related offences, they definitely got anger management issue. they got psychologist sessions on this one? saw they round up in circle to practice breathing exercise to control anxiety, anger and stress... 

3. cant remember exactly also... but officers did mentioned only certain inmates who deem not suitable, or had certain offences cannot have work programme. these work programmes got salary (a few dollars) for inmates to buy snacks. rusdi buy a lot and showcase his collection to CNA. haha. 

4. yah. never mentioned how he got his money. he working as fitness trainer before this incarceration.

5. graceson was talking about his past to CNA right? dont think he hold these thoughts as his motto now? CNA need to explore further on this.

6. true. i know of some bengs looking guys working as cooks n helpers at chinese mixed rice stalls. they were ex inmates. one came in as helper, then slowly took over the stalls from the boss. this happen in the spent of many years. i always eat from there. he very chatty type, and talk and laugh about things (including his inmate life) openly. somewhat like boon keng type. hahaha. he always said i eat the standard few dishes for so many years never change and know i dont eat pork. so funny. he saw me walking over from far and start picking my dish. when i reached the stall my food already packed. another good thing is the price still the same.   

yeah! they definitely need to break out of their past circles and contacts! after so many incarcerations. and their gradual aging, they seem determined enough to do so. i wish them well.

I enjoyed the 2nd episode as it  deals mainly with their 

anguish , frustrations and inability to deal with the pain they have caused their loved ones.

The prison wardens' role seems to be more like a social worker than keeping the big bad prisoner in check.

I did get emotional when Boon found out that he had lost his Mum.....when reading the newspaper.

How could that possibly happen....the authorities on the outside surely would contact the Prison authorities to let him know.

Anyway, looking forward to episode 3.

Edited by passinthenight
typo

On 1/26/2022 at 12:25 AM, Guest wonder said:

serious qn - i wonder if the inmates wear underwear beneath the standard blue shorts?

Not sure if they wash their own clothes or are provided new set daily.

If it’s the latter, I honestly doubt they are given underwear - too much of a hassle to provide. 

On 1/26/2022 at 2:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

Not sure if they wash their own clothes or are provided new set daily.

If it’s the latter, I honestly doubt they are given underwear - too much of a hassle to provide. 

You should watch the complete parts of the series from start to end, then you would not post your guesses here.

It was shown...

• G_M changed the title to CNA - Inside Maximum Security Series
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.