Male HQ

Ukraine invasion by Russia Discussion and it's impact on Singapore and Asia? (compiled)

singalion

4 hours ago, Guest Corrections said:

*sigh*,  You are asking for simple lecture again.  The Mariupol apartment building has been used as a wartime rocket launch site. You were unaware of how many mercenaries personnels were dwelling there.You are not really waging a war if you don't destroy them before they hit you.  

Singapore older HDB flats are not deterioriating, where did you hear that from?   People are complaining about its depreciating value because it sits on leasehold project.   Gosh!!! you wasted few seconds of my precious time to correct you. 

So you also believe that the Mariupol apartments were used as a wartime rocket launch site?

From my contacts I know that what happened is that some kids in the apartments were playing with fireworks.  And the Russian soldiers confused this fireworks with "wartime rockets",  so they launched a counteroffensive and blew them to pieces.  But this were the Russian soldiers,  all dumb like sheep.  But you...   you should be an intelligent person who recognizes reality, no? ...

And your HDB flats don't deteriorate???   ALL buildings deteriorate with time.  Just look at the Parthenon in Athens!

Guest Worried for U
22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And your HDB flats don't deteriorate???   

No, it won't because I am living in one of them.  I know your wooden house kept shifting, termites can do a better job than Russia bombing.  I Please sleep with your eyes and ears opened, just in case. 

1 hour ago, Guest Worried for U said:

No, it won't because I am living in one of them.  I know your wooden house kept shifting, termites can do a better job than Russia bombing.  I Please sleep with your eyes and ears opened, just in case. 

Thank you for worrying about me.   I am sure that Russian bombs would destroy my house easier than your HDB flat.

But Singapore is a little closer to Russia than Houston.  However, Russia would rather bomb the US than Singapore.

Yes, my wooden house keeps shifting.  But my roof is still over my head.  :) 

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you for worrying about me.   I am sure that Russian bombs would destroy my house easier than your HDB flat.

But Singapore is a little closer to Russia than Houston.  However, Russia would rather bomb the US than Singapore.

Yes, my wooden house keeps shifting.  But my roof is still over my head.  :) 

yes, i always thinks that living in a house is always better than living in an apartment. when i retire i wants to live in a house. i dun have grumpy neighbors from the floor above or below complaining to town council over minute matters.

Guest Happy ending
20 minutes ago, Mojohomme said:

looking at wagner issue, russia could be in more trouble than a lot anticipate.

Wagner just want money but they are still loyal to their own country regardless.  The knee jerk reaction will not sway their resolve to win the war against Ukraine or anywhere their country needed. In fact they have retracted their impulsive action and everyone is happy as it used to be.  No tension no lesson, Putin is now one notch smarter.  

Russia: Wagner Fighters Prepare To Leave Southern Military District, Locals Applaud

25 Jun 2023

Russia Wagner Group military
Local people applaud servicemen of the Wagner Group military company as they prepare to leave an area of the headquarters of the Southern Military District on a street in Rostov-on-Don, Russia.

Guest Foresaw
2 hours ago, singalion said:

The Coup Is Over, but Putin Is in Trouble

The Wagner Group’s chief may have lost spectacularly, but Russia’s dictator suffered a huge political blow.

If Putin fall, Ukraine will face an evil greater devil with thousand of nuclears at his disposal. No EU nations wanted to see Putin replaced.

... wishful thinking... 

What Could Come Next? Assessing the Putin Regime's Stability and Western Policy Options

The war in Ukraine is sapping the strength and resilience of Vladimir Putin’s regime. Russia’s continued military failures there, combined with high casualties and worsening economic deprivation, could put his regime at risk.

Russia’s invasion has been more than a military debacle. The war has pulled back the curtain on the Kremlin and revealed an incompetent, corrupt, and poorly run state. It threatens to undermine Putin’s very legitimacy. The Kremlin prioritized modernizing its military for more than two decades, and despite substantial investment and presidential attention, the Russian military’s performance has been shambolic. Russia is perhaps now more isolated and less respected than at any other time during Putin’s 23-year reign.

The potential for the war to prompt a transition of power in Russia, as well as the possible ramifications of this. It concludes, contrary to much of the prevailing view, that if Putin leaves power, it will likely be due to a reaction against the war and Putin’s hardline approach.

European leaders could make clear to Russia—both the public and especially elites—that the West ultimately sees Russia as part of Europe. There is therefore a path out of Russia’s isolation after Putin departs. Europe could pledge to “welcome back” a post-Putin Russia that ends the war, respects its neighbors, releases dissidents, restores political freedoms, and seeks to positively reengage with the West. The goal would be to make it known that an alternative European future is possible for Russia should Russians seek it.

Guest Wagner regrouped
10 hours ago, singalion said:

The Wagner Group’s chief may have lost spectacularly, but Russia’s dictator suffered a huge political blow.

Putin political career is still very stable.  His popularity remains at least 80% of the population votes because the Russian didn't want the war to stop.  The only thing that has some people upset is how long the battle has been going on. Russian wanted Ukraine destroyed as quickly as possible. 

Wagner's disobedience wasn't directed at Putin; rather, it was a result of his minor disputes with the defense minister over specific contract concerns. The world is interpreting Putin's steadfast political career too broadly.If the Russian election were held today, Putin would continue to receive more than 70% of the vote. I can't make the same claim about Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Instead of getting excited overt Wagner's non-event, Americans should be concerned about who will be their next president instead.  

6 hours ago, Guest Wagner regrouped said:

Putin political career is still very stable.  His popularity remains at least 80% of the population votes because the Russian didn't want the war to stop.  The only thing that has some people upset is how long the battle has been going on. Russian wanted Ukraine destroyed as quickly as possible. 

Wagner's disobedience wasn't directed at Putin; rather, it was a result of his minor disputes with the defense minister over specific contract concerns. The world is interpreting Putin's steadfast political career too broadly.If the Russian election were held today, Putin would continue to receive more than 70% of the vote. I can't make the same claim about Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Instead of getting excited overt Wagner's non-event, Americans should be concerned about who will be their next president instead.  

wow, Russian troll farms even think blowing wind is worth commenting on 

Guest Drama is real
2 hours ago, D.0284 said:

the worse thing about wagner is that they will be always hungry. they can do it now, they can always do it again.

Putin has curbed their hunger and life sources.     With immediate effect, no more former inmates will work for Wagner. The defense ministry will now be in charge of all Wagner soldiers.   Putin is not an oil saving lamp.  Please stop relying on western medias and stop putting up western news in this forum. They are very misleading. 

41 minutes ago, Guest Drama is real said:

Putin has curbed their hunger and life sources.     With immediate effect, no more former inmates will work for Wagner. The defense ministry will now be in charge of all Wagner soldiers.   Putin is not an oil saving lamp.  Please stop relying on western medias and stop putting up western news in this forum. They are very misleading. 

hope it works for him

Guest Drama is real
52 minutes ago, D.0284 said:

hope it works for him

If you peel away all the western news and avoid the smoke screen thrown by @Singalion and look at the situaion objectively, you will have strong confidence in Putin.    

2 hours ago, Guest Drama is real said:

1 hour ago, D.0284 said:

hope it works for him

39 minutes ago, Guest Drama is real said:

If you peel away all the western news and avoid the smoke screen thrown by @Singalion and look at the situaion objectively, you will have strong confidence in Putin.    

thanks for the lolz, comrades 😂 

1 hour ago, Guest Drama is real said:

It is your right to have strong confidence in Putin.

You could also have strong confidence in the DEVIL,  since he has existed since God's creation of the Universe...

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

It is your right to have strong confidence in Putin.

You know what Ukraine reminds me of?  The Titan that imploded at the onset of its mission.  

In the same way that Titan ventured into the deep water, Ukraine wished to join NATO.  The risk was high, but the CEO denies forseeable disaster and thought they were well prepared with every safety measure in place.  Any sort of bargaining is unacceptable.

Tanks from Russia moved in shortly after, which is comparable to a loud bang underwater. China, Turkey, and France all heard it clearly, but the western world pretended it was something different and then sent billions of funds and artillery to support Ukraine. They were buying time and holding onto the possibility that Ukraine would still survive under the deep ocean of uncertainty.   The world waited with bated breath as the media gave them maximum coverage around the clock. 

Ukraine left behind debris that resembles Titan junk seen on the ocean floor.  Zelenskky was aware of it too, amidst all the noises above ocean surface.   It's too late to change the outcome. To avoid unneeded fatigue, everyone should give it a closure.  

Edited by Sweetie Pie

3 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

You know what Ukraine reminds me of?  The Titan that imploded at the onset of its mission.  

In the same way that Titan ventured into the deep water, Ukraine wished to join NATO.  The risk was high, but the CEO denies forseeable disaster and thought they were well prepared with every safety measure in place.  Any sort of bargaining is unacceptable.

Tanks from Russia moved in shortly after, which is comparable to a loud bang underwater. China, Turkey, and France all heard it clearly, but the western world pretended it was something different and then sent billions of funds and artillery to support Ukraine. They were buying time and holding onto the possibility that Ukraine would still survive under the deep ocean of uncertainty.   The world waited with bated breath as the media gave them maximum coverage around the clock. 

Ukraine left behind debris that resembles Titan junk seen on the ocean floor. It's too late to change the outcome. To avoid unneeded fatigue, everyone should give it a closure.

I mean, I am sure you felt kind of clever writing this little metaphor out but it doesn’t really fit with anything resembling actual facts or events.

anyway, to indulge you a little: suppose this metaphor holds, what does giving it ‘closure’ look like to you? 

5 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

Ukraine left behind debris that resembles Titan junk seen on the ocean floor. It's too late to change the outcome. To avoid unneeded fatigue, everyone should give it a closure.

Let me slightly change your analogy.

Let's say that Ukraine was at risk of drowning in a Slavic thunderstorm and to avoid this it stepped into the Titan vessel.  So far, the vessel is holding up,  and if they had not stepped in,  they would have been eaten by the Putin shark.

What an amount of cheap distractions to cover up who is the real culprit in the Ukraine war... by some Guest posts here...

While Lenin got a lot of monuments in Russia, Putin will go empty. 

Will Putin commit suicide in the Kremlin the sorts of a certain infamous European dictator once he realises he is at the dead end road?

Edited by singalion

16 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Let me slightly change your analogy.

Let's say that Ukraine was at risk of drowning in a Slavic thunderstorm and to avoid this it stepped into the Titan vessel.  So far, the vessel is holding up,  and if they had not stepped in,  they would have been eaten by the Putin shark.

Wasn't the drowning and storm false stories that the western nations fed to Ukraine, leading Ukrainians into a vessel doomed to collapse and implode? If they refrain from boarding the ship and remain vigilant of the western narrative, Ukraine will still be intact, living life peacerfully today.

Edited by Sweetie Pie

8 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

Wasn't the drowning and storm false stories that the western nations fed to Ukraine, leading Ukrainians into a vessel doomed to collapse and implode? If they refrain from boarding the ship and remain vigilant of the western narrative, Ukraine will still be intact, living life peacerfully today.

Let's not forget that before the war started,  Russia was seen as all mighty and willing to swallow Ukraine from one bite like it is a Sweetie Pie.  Had Ukraine done nothing,  by now it would be naked in the bowels of Russia being slowly digested by the acids of the Kremlin,  without having today the protection of the Titan submergible. This shield can now easily protect Ukraine from the acid pressures of Putin, even if this reaches thousands of psi.

Guest Monster
9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Let's not forget that before the war started,  Russia was seen as all mighty and willing to swallow Ukraine from one bite like it is a Sweetie Pie.  Had Ukraine done nothing,  by now it would be naked in the bowels of Russia being slowly digested by the acids of the Kremlin,  without having today the protection of the Titan submergible. This shield can now easily protect Ukraine from the acid pressures of Putin, even if this reaches thousands of psi.

If you think Russia is a shark, then America fit to be called Megalodon which has taken numerous lives and still lurking for its next prey.

12 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

Yes, sure but ask the Belarus people if they are happy in their country?

Ukraine would just be a second Belarus, a country that isn't really independent and relies on the good will of Russia.

Also, take some longer history lessons of Ukraine after 1990. There had been uprising and protests prior to 2014 in that country. It also had more West leaning presidents before 1990.

The one before Zelensky who fled cheated his voters by propagating a more Western shift but then didn't follow up.

That is the reason why people stormed the streets.

From the facts it is quite clear that Ukraine's people want to be part of Western aligned Europe and not of Russia.

On 6/26/2023 at 11:14 PM, Steve5380 said:

Russia was seen as all mighty and willing to swallow Ukraine from one bite li .  Had Ukraine done nothing,  by now it would be naked in the bowels of Russia being slowly digested by the acids of the Kremlin, 

America is the only government in the world that deceives people by instilling fear in other nations in order to raise money for America's weapon manufacturing.   There is a good probability that America won't deliver after receiving payment and that when it does, the things would be of poor quality.  I am sure some of those ill-gotten revenue  funded your pension and it connects well with your above statement.  Typical. 

As of today,  Ukraine owes America weaponry debts by billions it will take generations to fully repay and it makes Putin sound like a better guy than Joe Biden. 

Edited by Sweetie Pie

11 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

America is the only government in the world that deceives people by instilling fear in other nations in order to raise money for America's weapon manufacturing.   There is a good probability that America won't deliver after receiving payment and that when it does, the things would be of poor quality.  I am sure some of those ill-gotten revenue  funded your pension and it connects well with your above statement.  Typical. 

As of today,  Ukraine owes America weaponry debts by billions it will take generations to fully repay and it makes Putin sound like a better guy than Joe Biden. 

in every war, the losing party pays. i still didnt see any country losing the war.

Guest Scared?
1 hour ago, Mojohomme said:

in every war, the losing party pays. i still didnt see any country losing the war.

It is not about losing but the amount of destruction created and lives being taken because of war. Mostly America is the source of world problems 

10 hours ago, Guest Scared? said:

It is not about losing but the amount of destruction created and lives being taken because of war. Mostly America is the source of world problems 

but i thought russia invade ukraine?

Guest Scared?
43 minutes ago, Mojohomme said:

I don't call it an invasion but retaliation instead. That is where America didn't want u to believe. 

31 minutes ago, Guest Scared? said:

I don't call it an invasion but retaliation instead. That is where America didn't want u to believe. 

in your perspective, it is reasonable if our neighboring countries to do the same retaliation to us. 

45 minutes ago, Guest Scared? said:

War is usually the result of dissonance. I would be surprised if Russia holds the same view as America. They of course call it a special military operation. I wouldn't call it an invasion if I'm Russia either. I'll say Im just sending in troops and taking over lands. I have the right to enter a neighbour's flat and smash his things because he got close to someone who I feel threatened by, it's their fault, not me.

Edited by PlayersGroup

Guest Scared?
25 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

War is usually the result of dissonance. I would be surprised if Russia holds the same view as America. They of course call it a special military operation. I wouldn't call it an invasion if I'm Russia either. I'll say Im just sending in troops and taking over lands. I have the right to enter a neighbour's flat and smash his things because he got close to someone who I feel threatened by, it's their fault, not me.

If I know my neighbour is constantly having meeting to collude with their allies (also my cold war enemies) and install deadly weapons to be used against me near to my footsteps. How can I sleep peacefully not knowing about my own safety?. Strike the target first and then talk about it but my neighbour refused to acknowledge my fears and showed it's true color instead.  That is how I feel about Russia retaliation. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Mojohomme said:

Russia only invaded Ukraine because they saw the weakness in the American new senile President. And they were absolutely spot on in their assessments, as evidenced by how the POTUS personally vetoed a plan to send Polish fighter jets to Ukraine, fearing it could lead to direct conflict with Russia. That was a perfect show of his cowardice which had only embolden Russia to continue their invasion of Ukraine. 

The annexation of Crimea and other territories in Ukraine happened when Biden was the VP. And all further invasion completely stopped in those 4 years when Trump was the President. And yet, almost within a single year that Biden became the President, the Russians went ahead with a full fledged invasion into Ukraine, and the POTUS even refused to send in additional assistance during that time. 

So yeah, the decadence of America is the reason for the Russia-Ukraine war. 

1 hour ago, Guest Scared? said:

If I know my neighbour is constantly having meeting to collude with their allies (also my cold war enemies) and install deadly weapons to be used against me near to my footsteps. How can I sleep peacefully not knowing about my own safety?. Strike the target first and then talk about it but my neighbour refused to acknowledge my fears and showed it's true color instead.  That is how I feel about Russia retaliation. 

To me is the same whoever strikes first. Basically, no one should go smash other people's belongings and occupy a neighbours' flat, whatever the reason. Who our neighbour choose to hangout with is his right.

Edited by PlayersGroup

Guest Onself
6 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

To me is the same whoever strikes first. Basically, no one should go smash other people's belongings and occupy a neighbours' flat, whatever the reason. Who our neighbour choose to hangout with is his right.

To each his own.  As you have said, it's your OWN view which may not be  the same as others.  If I can fault Putin, it's only his balls to nip the bud early to wage war on Ukraine before NATO subtly expands its boundary beyond Russia and pose serious threat to its national security. Putin has learnt well from the atrocities that USA and its allies had committed on numerous  countries like Vietnam,  Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Onself said:

To each his own.  As you have said, it's your OWN view which may not be  the same as others.  If I can fault Putin, it's only his balls to nip the bud early to wage war on Ukraine before NATO subtly expands its boundary beyond Russia and pose serious threat to its national security. Putin has learnt well from the atrocities that USA and its allies had committed on numerous  countries like Vietnam,  Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.. 

🏟

Russia would have been held up not invading Ukraine by some MIG29 fighter jets?

Better you get the timeline correct...

Just to elevate you onto that knowledge:

24 Feb 2022 Russia invaded Ukraine

9 March 2022 Poland requested to send MIG29 fighter jets to Ukraine

Looking at the timeline, it is amazing how that could have prevented Russia to invade Ukraine.

The reasoning for not supporting this idea was the following by the way:

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby:

“The prospect of fighter jets ‘at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America’ departing from a U.S./NATO base in Germany to fly into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance,” Kirby said.

Edited by singalion

32 minutes ago, Guest Onself said:

Did you forget that Russia invaded Afghanistan first and their occupation ended in total disaster?

Also, it lead to the prominence of the Taliban, because Russia lifted their image in their battle against Russia which Taliban won. The lost war also lead to the need of the US to invade the country to preserve the world peace due to the terrorist impact of the Taliban and Al Kaida.

The victory of Taliban against Russia was one of the biggest humiliations of Russia. 

Please do some basic history lessons before you post something here.

The Soviet-Afghan War: How a Superpower Fought and Lost

The War in Afghanistan (1979-1989) has been called "the Soviet Union's Vietnam War," a conflict that pitted Soviet regulars against a relentless, elusive, and ultimately unbeatable Afghan guerrilla force (the mujahideen). The hit-and-run bloodletting across the war's decade tallied more than 25,000 dead Soviet soldiers plus a great many more casualties and further demoralized a USSR on the verge of disintegration.

Your one sided opinionated view on superpowers doesn't support the discussion in this thread Guest Guest.

Edited by singalion

Guest Oneself
2 hours ago, singalion said:

Did you forget that Russia invaded Afghanistan first and their occupation ended in total disaster?

Also, it lead to the prominence of the Taliban, because Russia lifted their image in their battle against Russia which Taliban won. The lost war also lead to the need of the US to invade the country to preserve the world peace due to the terrorist impact of the Taliban and Al Kaida.

The victory of Taliban against Russia was one of the biggest humiliations of Russia. 

Please do some basic history lessons before you post something here.

The Soviet-Afghan War: How a Superpower Fought and Lost

The War in Afghanistan (1979-1989) has been called "the Soviet Union's Vietnam War," a conflict that pitted Soviet regulars against a relentless, elusive, and ultimately unbeatable Afghan guerrilla force (the mujahideen). The hit-and-run bloodletting across the war's decade tallied more than 25,000 dead Soviet soldiers plus a great many more casualties and further demoralized a USSR on the verge of disintegration.

Your one sided opinionated view on superpowers doesn't support the discussion in this thread Guest Guest.

I certainly know that Russia invaded Afghanistan previously. What  Russia did is child's play compared to the numerous wars conflicts that USA waged around the globe. And please, you want mention  the Afghanistan war was one of the biggest humiliations of Russia. What about USA, equally embarrassing. 

The American war in Afghanistan incurred staggering costs — for the United States, Afghans and others — over two decades. The U.S. government spent $2.3 trillion, and the war led to the deaths of 2,324 U.S. military personnel, 3,917 U.S. contractors and 1,144 allied troops. For Afghans, the statistics are nearly unimaginable: 70,000 Afghan military and police deaths, 46,319 Afghan civilians (although that is likely a significant underestimation) and some 53,000 opposition fighters killed. Almost 67,000 other people were killed in Pakistan in relation to the Afghan war.

In the end, as history repeats itself, like the Vietnam war, America has to beat a humiliating retreat, ruthlessly abandoning the Afghan people to Taliban. LIKE RUSSIA,  AMERICA WAS ALSO DEFEATED BY THE TALIBAN. WHAT A DISGRACE !! 

On 6/25/2023 at 9:59 AM, Mojohomme said:

looking at wagner issue, russia could be in more trouble than a lot anticipate.

The Wagner group was named after the nickname of its first commander, Dmitry Utkin, who was a retired lieutenant colonel of Russian special forces in the military.  He chose this name because Adolph Hitler was an admirer of Richard Wagner, a German composer.

This may be the only time I agree with Hitler.  Richard Wagner was a genius of orchestral composition and his operas deal with the stories and the heroes of the German mythology.  Being of German descendance I am often brought to tears of nostalgia listening to Tannhauser or Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg. His main defect: rabid anti-Semitism.  But I think that his contribution to the universe of music should absolve him from this character flaw! 

But my respect for the name Wagner aside,  It will be good to see this evil group destroyed or disbanded into the Russian army, to be destroyed by the Ukrainians. :thumb:

29 minutes ago, Guest Oneself said:

In the end, as history repeats itself, like the Vietnam war, America has to beat a humiliating retreat, ruthlessly abandoning the Afghan people to Taliban. LIKE RUSSIA,  AMERICA WAS ALSO DEFEATED BY THE TALIBAN. WHAT A DISGRACE !! 

It is indeed a DISGRACE.  The population of a country being lead to criminal wars by their evil and/or malevolent and/or incompetent leaders,  something that has happened to the habitants of Germany, Russia, Japan, America, Iraq, Afghanistan...  and the list is too long to print.

1 hour ago, Guest Oneself said:

I certainly know that Russia invaded Afghanistan previously. What  Russia did is child's play compared to the numerous wars conflicts that USA waged around the globe. And please, you want mention  the Afghanistan war was one of the biggest humiliations of Russia. What about USA, equally embarrassing. 

The American war in Afghanistan incurred staggering costs — for the United States, Afghans and others — over two decades. The U.S. government spent $2.3 trillion, and the war led to the deaths of 2,324 U.S. military personnel, 3,917 U.S. contractors and 1,144 allied troops. For Afghans, the statistics are nearly unimaginable: 70,000 Afghan military and police deaths, 46,319 Afghan civilians (although that is likely a significant underestimation) and some 53,000 opposition fighters killed. Almost 67,000 other people were killed in Pakistan in relation to the Afghan war.

And the meddling of Russia in other states or in Africa???

By the way for months you are turning around on the same point attacking the US but whitewashing Russia and also digressing from the fact that Russia is the aggressor country in the Ukraine war. 

143 of 190 Countries of this world arrived at the same conclusion. 

13 Oct 2022 · 12, 2022 UN resolution to condemn Russia's "illegal annexation" in Ukraine...

These world countries all got it wrong???

Edited by singalion

Guest Applause
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is indeed a DISGRACE.  The population of a country being lead to criminal wars by their evil and/or malevolent and/or incompetent leaders,  something that has happened to the habitants of Germany, Russia, Japan, America, Iraq, Afghanistan...  and the list is too long to print.

You finally managed to come to your sense that America is indeed evil.  Your regular fasting works.   We thought you were brain dead. 

Guest Search your Feelings
21 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

Who our neighbour choose to hangout with is his right.

America sanctioned and destroyed Cuba for being too close with Russia.  Now America is crying foul, once again, that China is being too closed to Cuba.   Put America in the shoes of Russia, I am sure both can now feel for each other. 

Guest Seriously
12 hours ago, singalion said:

By the way for months you are turning around on the same point attacking the US but whitewashing Russia and also digressing from the fact that Russia is the aggressor country in the Ukraine war. 

143 of 190 Countries of this world arrived at the same conclusion. 

13 Oct 2022 · 12, 2022 UN resolution to condemn Russia's "illegal annexation" in Ukraine...

These world countries all got it wrong???

You kidding me  ? Do you think those countries really voted truthfully without the threat of US sanctions or US bullying them to stand in line with US and It's allies ? Gosh,  you are unbelievable naive.  I'm only happy that dedollarisation of the greenback is now in the process.  I can't  wait for the the greenback to be dethroned of being the world currency so that countries can be released from the shackles that the USA  has binded them on and the world does not need to bear the shit from  US crumbling economy and its humongous debt !!

Guest Seriously
13 hours ago, singalion said:

Russia's meddling is amateur  compared to the bloodthirsty warmongering USA who goes around bombing  cities,,massacring the masses, destroying governments,  families and homes to anyone who disagree or oppose to their pathetic ideologies.