Male HQ

Ukraine invasion by Russia Discussion and it's impact on Singapore and Asia? (compiled)

singalion

19 hours ago, Guest Applause said:

You finally managed to come to your sense that America is indeed evil.  Your regular fasting works.   We thought you were brain dead. 

I like to challenge you about the health of our brains.  What you mean by "America is indeed evil"?   Is the land evil?  Is the air evil?  Are the people evil? Or they just have an evil government, lead by an evil leader or "strongman"?

If it is the latter,  then America under Trump is indeed evil.  But it is not under Biden.  So, today,  it is NOT evil. :) 

15 hours ago, Guest Seriously said:

Russia's meddling is amateur  compared to the bloodthirsty warmongering USA who goes around bombing  cities,,massacring the masses, destroying governments,  families and homes to anyone who disagree or oppose to their pathetic ideologies.

No!  You are not Serious.  Not even Seriously.   The USA disagrees with China's ideologies and its intent to invade Taiwan. Yet it is NOT bombing Chinese cities, massacring masses of Chinese,  destroying the PRC government.  

So... you are plainly wrong!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

No!  You are not Serious.  Not even Seriously.   The USA disagrees with China's ideologies and its intent to invade Taiwan. Yet it is NOT bombing Chinese cities, massacring masses of Chinese,  destroying the PRC government.  

I used to try give some thought before I respond to parts of these type of posts by Guests or whoever that is behind the screen spending time on the keyboard that at least made some effort at reasoning.

After trying for some time, I realise belatedly, I can give reciprocal minimal effort too to posts which are not interested to engage but just to agitate. 

Edited by PlayersGroup

1 hour ago, PlayersGroup said:

I used to try give some thought before I respond to parts of these type of posts by Guests or whoever that is behind the screen spending time on the keyboard that at least made some effort at reasoning.

After trying for some time, I realise belatedly, I can give reciprocal minimal effort too to posts which are not interested to engage but just to agitate. 

Practically any online forum  has participants who are eager to engage...  in agitations, controversies, falsities.  This inevitable malevolence has nonetheless some positive:  it helps us to develop a thick skin and the skills to evade their malevolence.  We need to be careful not to become too argumentative because this damages the forum.  We should not take anything personal but respond to malevolence with simple statements, hopefully humorous.  And also exercise restrain ignoring the depth of the worst provocations and simply counter with a few words,  or ignore them totally.  

9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Practically any online forum  has participants who are eager to engage...  in agitations, controversies, falsities.  This inevitable malevolence has nonetheless some positive:  it helps us to develop a thick skin and the skills to evade their malevolence.  We need to be careful not to become too argumentative because this damages the forum.  We should not take anything personal but respond to malevolence with simple statements, hopefully humorous.  And also exercise restrain ignoring the depth of the worst provocations and simply counter with a few words,  or ignore them totally.  

No la, I think generally posts even if being irritable / irritating are not malevolent. 

But I do want to reciprocate thoughtful responses, if I have the time.

30 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

No la, I think generally posts even if being irritable / irritating are not malevolent. 

But I do want to reciprocate thoughtful responses, if I have the time.

One goal in participating in these forums is to learn to avoid getting irritated by ANY post. 

Posts that reflect an ideology different from ours should not irritate us.  Instead, we can respect opposite ideologies.  Posts that contain obvious falsities can have two reasons:  ignorance or malevolence.  Ignorance is regrettable but quite common,  not a source of irritation but an invitation to correct the ignorance in an investment of our time.  Malevolence does not require a correction but a firm statement of fact.   If this irritates the malevolent poster, this is his problem.  

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Similar

Very very wise. Can you say the same about your malevolence western medias?  Apparently Singalion enjoys hotlinking and feeding us with those "news" and you bought them (thru your subscription) to fool us most of the times.

13 minutes ago, Guest Similar said:

Very very wise. Can you say the same about your malevolence western medias?  Apparently Singalion enjoys hotlinking and feeding us with those "news" and you bought them (thru your subscription) to fool us most of the times.

Western medias don't have any more malevolence than eastern medias.    You need a little thinking and experience to separate facts from opinions,  after which the eastern and western facts should be quite similar.

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Huh, Korean war, Vietnam War, Iraq war amongst many  others  ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

You are either unbelievable ignorant or blatantly choose to gloss over or ignore these facts.

Totally agreed.  We should prosecute the US for their asr crimes before even accusing Putin for invading Ukraine.

On China, akan datang.

Who is the bright spark US general who predicts a war with China and "... tells them to get ready to prep by firing "a clip" at a target, and "aim for the head.".." oh, well, just like the MyLai massacre, old habits die hard. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-memo-rcna67967

Who's setting the stage for war by continually supplying arms to Taiwan  for the possible arms conflicts with China with the aim to destabilise peace  in the Asia region and to the horror of SEA countries??

Putin a villain to world peace and order ? Oh please, he doesn't deserve  the credit, the honours go to the bloodthirsty warmongering USA.

Guest Right...
1 hour ago, PlayersGroup said:

Hmm, I find good grammar sexy. So maybe check the nouns and adjectives, the singular and plural. 

What  a cheap way to criticise Guest Simila's post. But of course  we expect  nothing  less from  you.

15 minutes ago, Guest Right... said:

What  a cheap way to criticise Guest Simila's post. But of course  we expect  nothing  less from  you.

Thank you for the compliment, I'm the stereotypical Asian, cheap is valued.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Practically any online forum  has participants who are eager to engage...  in agitations, controversies, falsities.  

I agree. I say the same of you too. You can't really fault some guests who call you out when you make controversial or misleading statements in your posts.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

One goal in participating in these forums is to learn to avoid getting irritated by ANY post. 

Posts that reflect an ideology different from ours should not irritate us.  Instead, we can respect opposite ideologies.  Posts that contain obvious falsities can have two reasons:  ignorance or malevolence.  Ignorance is regrettable but quite common,  not a source of irritation but an invitation to correct the ignorance in an investment of our time.  Malevolence does not require a correction but a firm statement of fact.   If this irritates the malevolent poster, this is his problem.  

If you are not bothered or irritated by Guests' posts, why make self patting and self justification posts like the above. Of course, we are irritated when you conveniently ignore the crimes of your adopted country and tried  to push your ignorance as a truth to us, hence  we are calling you out, that's all.

Guest Right
8 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

Thank you for the compliment, I'm the stereotypical Asian, cheap is valued.

You are welcome.  Glad for the acknowledgement. 

Guest Antiwar American

I believe not every Americans are pro war or brainwashed by their warmongering  media outlets or politicians.  Happy to see there are still decent Americans like Max Blumenthal who loves his country  and is anti war. Bless him !

Guest Rare Species
3 hours ago, Guest Antiwar American said:

I believe not every Americans are pro war or brainwashed by their warmongering  media outlets or politicians.  Happy to see there are still decent Americans like Max Blumenthal who loves his country  and is anti war. Bless him !

He is the minority voices who hates war of all kind and have full knowledge of the real culprity. .  Unfortunately you cannot find many of such invidual in America, not even @Steve5380

10 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

Huh, Korean war, Vietnam War, Iraq war amongst many  others  ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

You are either unbelievable ignorant or blatantly choose to gloss over or ignore these facts.

Totally agreed.  We should prosecute the US for their asr crimes before even accusing Putin for invading Ukraine.

On China, akan datang.

Who is the bright spark US general who predicts a war with China and "... tells them to get ready to prep by firing "a clip" at a target, and "aim for the head.".." oh, well, just like the MyLai massacre, old habits die hard. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-memo-rcna67967

Who's setting the stage for war by continually supplying arms to Taiwan  for the possible arms conflicts with China with the aim to destabilise peace  in the Asia region and to the horror of SEA countries??

Putin a villain to world peace and order ? Oh please, he doesn't deserve  the credit, the honours go to the bloodthirsty warmongering USA.

Oh... I am unbelievably ignorant, like we all are.   But I don't gloss over or ignore facts.  

I don't ignore the horrible crime perpetrated by a group of American soldiers who in the struggle of war lost their integrity and civilization by murdering the innocent habitants of Mi Lai.  But at least they didn't act in complicity with their superiors.  However, the US government had its part of guilt by letting the perpetrators get away with only minor punishments,  sign of the weakness of our form of government.  ( the same weakness that lets this criminal Trump be around dumping his lies on the public instead of being incarcerated for treason and other crimes)

About China, Russia, N. Korea...  the US is not moving one finger to attack them unless...  unless they attack/attacked first other countries that the US is committed to defend.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If you are not bothered or irritated by Guests' posts, why make self patting and self justification posts like the above. Of course, we are irritated when you conveniently ignore the crimes of your adopted country and tried  to push your ignorance as a truth to us, hence  we are calling you out, that's all.

YOUR irritation is YOUR responsibility.  I am not irritated :) 

You are in need of some improvement if you get irritated by something so insignificant as my posts!  :D

45 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't ignore the horrible crime perpetrated by a group of American soldiers who in the struggle of war lost their integrity and civilization by murdering the innocent habitants of Mi Lai.  But at least they didn't act in complicity with their superiors.  

I'm sorry is it Vietnam  invading America  or America invading  Vietnam ? To think you gave such an excuse for these murderous soldiers, you are incorrigible and a  disgusting person  !!

55 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh... I am unbelievably ignorant, like we all are.   But I don't gloss over or ignore facts.  

I don't ignore the horrible crime perpetrated by a group of American soldiers who in the struggle of war lost their integrity and civilization by murdering the innocent habitants of Mi Lai.  But at least they didn't act in complicity with their superiors.  However, the US government had its part of guilt by letting the perpetrators get away with only minor punishments,  sign of the weakness of our form of government.  ( the same weakness that lets this criminal Trump be around dumping his lies on the public instead of being incarcerated for treason and other crimes)

About China, Russia, N. Korea...  the US is not moving one finger to attack them unless...  unless they attack/attacked first other countries that the US is committed to defend.

As usual,  you conveniently  gloss over other war atrocities  committed by America , one of  them being the  gulf war.

Millions were massacred when US invaded Iraq  on the false lie that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. Many families  were destroyed, children, parents lost their entire families  and homes to the war.

See how George Bush cracked a joke on his "mistake" on WMD at a dinner event  and how the guests laughed at his joke and gave him a standing ovation on his speech.  Indeed the countless deaths and victims of the gulf war were nothing but a joke to Bush and the American elite guests.

George  Bush is a war criminal and yet he was not prosecuted or hold accountable for his war crimes. And yet  USA  has the audacity to call Putin a war criminal  ? USA has zero moral grounds  to call anyone let alone Putin a war criminal  when the  country has so much blood on its  hands.

Who's making the provocations  ? US not moving one finger to attack  ? Right,  the US is moving up its level of immorality and atrocity by fighting proxy wars, supplying arms to countries and making the countries fight among themselves  to death without  sacrificing US troops while profiting from the spoils of the wars.  What a devious, cold  and  malicious move !

As someone mentioned,  there are still good decent Americans who are anti war and peace loving  and @Steve5380is not one of them.

Demented Joe was also part of the war mongering political elites who believed in making regime  changes that America should dictate how countries run their  governments.  If Steve5380 was there, he would also be chanting Joe  ! Joe ! Joe ! in support of the bloodthirsty warmongering politician !

56 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

Who's making the provocations  ? US not moving one finger to attack  ? Right,  the US is moving up its level of immorality and atrocity by fighting proxy wars, supplying arms to countries and making the countries fight among themselves  to death without  sacrificing US troops while profiting from the spoils of the wars.  What a devious, cold  and  malicious move !

As someone mentioned,  there are still good decent Americans who are anti war and peace loving  and @Steve5380is not one of them.

America moving up its level of immorality and atrocity by fighting proxy wars?  Is this falsity the result of ignorance or malevolence?

Saddam Hussein was no saint. He deserved what he got.  But I have been totally opposed to the Iraq war since before it started.  Afterwards,  I wished that Bush and Cheney would have been prosecuted as war criminals.  But life has taught me that there is no justice in this world.  G.W. Bush?...  his penalty is already being the person he is,  a weak incompetent person, a good-for-nothing only able to paint stupid pictures now.  Cheney?...  he is now heart-less,  running on the heart of someone else, possibly a decent person, an incompatibility that only the anti-rejection drugs can maintain.  Soon they will be gone!

But all the US Administrations during the wars were not totalitarian, were not dictatorships.  They came and went, obedient to the US Constitution.  The ONE exception, so far, was the one of Donald Trump.  And even if I have been horrified by American politicians before,  it has never reached the level of what I feel today.  Trump should be court martialed by the US Military and should receive a life sentence in a military prison for treason, to be served together with the rats and other pests there.  But....no! He is now a free man running around still washing the brains of dumb Americans with his lies and deceptions.  He also will be gone one day,  but if he reincarnates,  he will have to start again at the bottom of the food chain.

Guest Piyotri
On 7/2/2023 at 1:43 AM, Guest Zeno said:

The AAR is causing disruptions lately in Russia which could leave to WW3

They can't take diwn Russia. I know that this same group is deestabilizing other countries in the past using other names but Russia is still a military powerful. Thet know for sure what is coming

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

America moving up its level of immorality and atrocity by fighting proxy wars?  Is this falsity the result of ignorance or malevolence?

Saddam Hussein was no saint. He deserved what he got.  But I have been totally opposed to the Iraq war since before it started.  Afterwards,  I wished that Bush and Cheney would have been prosecuted as war criminals.  But life has taught me that there is no justice in this world.  G.W. Bush?...  his penalty is already being the person he is,  a weak incompetent person, a good-for-nothing only able to paint stupid pictures now.  Cheney?...  he is now heart-less,  running on the heart of someone else, possibly a decent person, an incompatibility that only the anti-rejection drugs can maintain.  Soon they will be gone!

But all the US Administrations during the wars were not totalitarian, were not dictatorships.  They came and went, obedient to the US Constitution.  The ONE exception, so far, was the one of Donald Trump.  And even if I have been horrified by American politicians before,  it has never reached the level of what I feel today.  Trump should be court martialed by the US Military and should receive a life sentence in a military prison for treason, to be served together with the rats and other pests there.  But....no! He is now a free man running around still washing the brains of dumb Americans with his lies and deceptions.  He also will be gone one day,  but if he reincarnates,  he will have to start again at the bottom of the food chain.

Your excuse to exonerate US politicians and USA is unbelievable !! How about we invade USA on the premise that the country  was bad for the world, massacred millions  in USA  then realised we made a mistake and to redeem ourselves, we comfort ourselves  by saying there's  no justice  in the world and the leaders that invaded USA are dying  old men and we should  just move on. How would you like it if your  family  were massacred by senseless killings of the war? You are so ridiculous! 

Saddam  is evil ? Sure, has USA done any good for Iraq  by invading the country and bombing it's  cities ? What has USA done after it's  invasion  of the country?  It basically abandoned Iraq  and left  the country  in ruins, leaving it's people to experience the horrors of the war just like  what it did earlier during Vietnam  War and later in the Afghanistan war. The Iraqis are much  worse off now than during  Saddam's time.

Your hatred for Trump does not absolve Biden of his war crime cos he was also the key architect  in orchestrating US invasion of Iraq.  Watch how he silenced experts who doubted there were wmds in Iraq, how he brushed off Senator who expressed reservations on the invasion of Iraq , how he bulldozed his way to ensure US invaded Iraq just because he believed in his heart that  invasion of Iraq was the right thing !!  How he honoured  people  who championed the gulf war as Heroes !! Americans should  watch this documentary to see how their bloodthirsty their president is.

Trump is not a good  president,  we get it. Objectively,  he's just a brash businessman and an amateur politician who made stupid decisions while in office. Biden in contrast, is veteran and season politician who had made or orchestrated the making of deadly decisions that had devastated countries  and their governments,  killed millions of lives without any sense of conscience just because he believed that USA  is a divine God like country who should dictate how countries run the government for the greater good of the world  or US interests? 

History will repeat itself when he advocated for war in Ukraine.  China has all along been consistent from day one that Taiwan is part of USA. USA acknowledged it but has consistently provoked China by supplying arms to Taiwan with the aim to destabilise peace in the region and bringing potential war conflicts at the doorstep of Asia and SEA so that USA can contain China, protect its world  hegemony and enjoy  arms sales to countries. 

There has never been a warlike country in the world  than the US !! If I were to compare,  Biden is a much more dangerous president  than Trump. It is appalling to see people  the likes of Steve5380, Singalion and PlayersGroup  cheering for Biden who has blood of millions of lives in his hands advocating for war instead of peace !!

On 7/1/2023 at 2:02 PM, Guest Seriously said:

Russia's meddling is amateur  compared to the bloodthirsty warmongering USA who goes around bombing  cities,,massacring the masses, destroying governments,  families and homes to anyone who disagree or oppose to their pathetic ideologies.

Russia's meddling in Ukraine is very amateur also....

Tell me what countries did the USA attack by military in the past decade, bombing cities and occupying territory of independent states?

Draft up a list for all of us to see.

Then draft one such list on Russia...

Edited by singalion

2 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

Your excuse to exonerate US politicians and USA is unbelievable !! How about we invade USA on the premise that the country  was bad for the world, massacred millions  in USA  then realised we made a mistake and to redeem ourselves, we comfort ourselves  by saying there's  no justice  in the world and the leaders that invaded USA are dying  old men and we should  just move on. How would you like it if your  family  were massacred by senseless killings of the war? You are so ridiculous!

Guest Guest: Once again be notified that this thread here is not about US internal matters.

You above tirade does not contain anything relevant to the Ukraine war.

If you want to post something on the US or US presidents then please post it in the US thread.

@Steve5380

Please move such discussions into the US thread and do not always be complicit in derailing the thread about the Ukraine war. (aka your response, which does not cover the Ukraine war also.)

It is appalling to see people  the likes of Steve5380, Singalion and PlayersGroup  cheering for Biden who has blood of millions of lives in his hands advocating for war instead of peace !!

I cannot help you if you want to be appalled at something I didn't do. Haha..

Cheer for Biden? Nah. Preferrable compared to Trump more accurate. 

11 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

I cannot help you if you want to be appalled at something I didn't do. Haha..

Cheer for Biden? Nah. Preferrable compared to Trump more accurate. 

It is appalling to see people  the likes of Steve5380, Singalion and PlayersGroup  cheering for Biden who has blood of millions of lives in his hands advocating for war instead of peace !!

Putin doesn't have blood on his hands for instruction to kill millions of lives and isn't advocating for war, correct?

No?

I do not think that in any of my posts in this thread I am advocating for war.

Let's not confuse and blur in this thread that it was no other than Putin who instructed his army to invade Ukraine in 2014 and once again in 2022 only because he is unhappy that the independent nation Ukraine has been leaning to the EU and NATO instead to Putin's Russia.

The US did not send any army into Ukraine.

Recently, in the last UN resolution China and India also agreed to name Russia as the aggressor in the Ukraine war.

This highlights that those countries start being fed up by Russia's aggression.

China and India vote for UN resolution with a reference to Russia's 'aggression' against Ukraine

02/05/2023

In a surprising diplomatic move, China and India, two countries that have carefully avoided condemning Moscow for launching the full-scale invasion of Ukraine despite repeated pleas from Western allies, have voted in favour of a United Nations resolution that explicitly acknowledges "the aggression by the Russian Federation against Ukraine."

The reference is found in just one paragraph of a broader resolution that calls for closer cooperation between the United Nations and the Council of Europe, the Strasbourg-based human rights organisation.

The text, promoted by a wide group of European countries, together with Canada and the United States, received 122 votes in favour and 18 abstentions.

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/05/02/china-and-india-vote-for-un-resolution-with-a-reference-to-russias-aggression-against-ukra

Edited by singalion

5 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

China has all along been consistent from day one that Taiwan is part of USA.

I think you typed too fast.

Anyway China-Taiwan is different case from Russia-Ukraine and not really relevant to the topic. I'm more "pro-China" or "anti-US" in some things than you think. It is ok to dislike US n Biden, I'm not against u, just don't label and pigeonhole me as a Biden supporter, I m really not.

Also, we are just having a discussion on politics, you don't have to be bothered what kind of person I am who I support anyway.

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 7/1/2023 at 2:02 PM, Guest Seriously said:

What pathetic ideologies?

You mean freedom and liberties is not worth fighting for and aren't ideologies that provide most human rights to individuals and businesses like in the US?

When the US interfered in foreign countries it was mostly to preserve such liberties for the people of those countries.

Just look at North Korea and you know how people in that country ended up for many decades since 1953, when the US took action to preserve the unity of the country.

Means you prefer the ideology of Russia?

Shall we understand that you support and authoritarian system such as Russia, where at the mood of the President you end up in jail or even get poisoned and a country where people have near to zero liberties, businesses can just be taken away from you by any even most ridiculous pretext?

Where people are not permitted to raise any objections and views on wrongdoings?

You really intend to come here an criticise countries that guarantee human rights and give most freedom also to businesses?

You don't seem very serious in posting here.

Blumenthal has contributed to broadcasts on RT (formerly known as Russia Today) on many occasions.[8] In December 2015, during a visit to Moscow presumed by multiple sources to have been paid for by the Kremlin,[19][22] Blumenthal was a guest at RT's 10 Years On Air anniversary party attended by President Vladimir Putin, then-Lieutenant General Michael Flynn of the United States and English politician Ken Livingstone.[19][8][23] In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News in November 2017, Blumenthal defended RT against "the charge that it’s Kremlin propaganda."[8][24]

He has contributed on multiple occasions to Sputnik radio,[22][25] as well as to Iran's Press TV[26][27] and China's CGTN.[28] Blumenthal founded The Grayzone website within a month after his visit to Moscow.[12] In an October 2019 article for New Politics magazine, Gilbert Achcar wrote that Blumenthal's Grayzone, along with the World Socialist Web Site, has "the habit of demonizing all left-wing critics of Putin and the likes of Assad by describing them as 'agents of imperialism' or some equivalent".[29]

Charles Davis, in an article for New Politics, stated in 2018 that Blumenthal is "found almost every week defending Russian foreign policy on platforms such as RT and Sputnik", and has defended Russia's role in the Syrian Civil War.[8]

During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Blumenthal falsely claimed the Mariupol theatre airstrike was the responsibility of Ukraine's Azov Regiment rather than Russian forces.[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Blumenthal

The Grayzone is an American far-left[13] news website and blog[17] founded and edited by American journalist Max Blumenthal.[14] The website, initially founded as The Grayzone Project,[18] was affiliated with AlterNet before becoming independent in early 2018.[1] A fringe website,[23] it is known for misleading reporting[24] and sympathetic coverage of authoritarian regimes.[1][15][25] The Grayzone has denied human rights abuses against Uyghurs,[29] promulgated conspiracy theories about Venezuela, Xinjiang, Syria and other regions,[30][31] and promoted pro-Russian propaganda during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[28]

Not sure anyone will take him for serious...

8 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

To invade the USA and massacre millions of Americans is not so easy.  If it were, it would have been done already,  starting with the Japanese, the Germans, the Russians of course, the troops of Gadhafi, the troops of Saddam Hussein, the troops of N. Korea, Fidel Castro from Cuba, and others.  

But I understand your frustration.  Maybe in a next incarnation, you manage to be born in Bhutan or another very pacific country,  or in another planet where there is no evil.

There has never been a warlike country in the world  than the US !! If I were to compare,  Biden is a much more dangerous president  than Trump. It is appalling to see people  the likes of Steve5380, Singalion and PlayersGroup  cheering for Biden who has blood of millions of lives in his hands advocating for war instead of peace !!

Maybe you are so old that you remember the wars of the Roman Empire,  or the battles by Alexander the Great, or many other civilizations that established wide empires,  since you are so expert in comparing.

Biden has blood of millions of lives in his hands?  Maybe before becoming a politician he worked in a place like LabWork where he had to clean the vials of millions of samples sent in for diagnosis?

But there is no blood in Biden's hand from the  Russia-against-Ukraine war.  His actions of supporting Ukraine have the blessings of both parties in the US, and all the NATO nations. 

Edited by Steve5380

USA acknowledged it  < that China sees Taiwan as part of it> but has consistently provoked China by supplying arms to Taiwan with the aim to destabilise peace in the region and bringing potential war conflicts at the doorstep of Asia and SEA so that USA can contain China, protect its world  hegemony and enjoy  arms sales to countries. 

The USA would not have stacked up its military forces close to the South China Sea if China had not claimed sovereignty over this international body of water, started building artificial islands there and filled them with its weapons, threatened and harassed vessels from other countries, and it would not supply arms to Taiwan if China would not threaten to invade this island.   Decades ago there was none of this,  and China could have maintained a cordial and productive commercial relationship with Taiwan and other countries in the region like Vietnam, the Philippines, etc.  WHO provoked what? 

Similarly in the Russia-against-Ukraine war, not one dollar or one American bullet would have gone towards Ukraine had Russia's Putin not unilaterally decided to support the Russian separatists in Ukraine first and then decided to do a full invasion of the country. 

Edited by Steve5380

3 hours ago, Guest Can&#x27;t wait said:

The best solution is to swiftly reunify Taiwan with every mean possible so that America has no more card nor excuses to meddle in Asia affairs. No more nightmares or tension to worry thereafter. Case close and everyone can get on with their life. Why is China acting so slow and it makes me mad that a simple task like this needs President xi  approval?  Look at Russia, so bold and proactive.

If your goal is to reunify Taiwan with every mean possible,  there are countries that are MEANER than China.  Russia, for example, seems MEANER with its criminal military, like the Wagner Group. 

But so far, Ukraine seems to be beating the hell out of the MEAN Russian military.  And Putin seems to be one shade MEANER than Xi Jinping.   And how will he act SWIFTLY on Taiwan?   The US planes on the US airplane carriers seem swifter than the Chinese planes.  The US missiles are also as swift as the Chinese,  and the US nuclear bombs seem to have better reliability, they have not been made by cheap labor in a huge production line with blueprints stolen from other countries

Guest Old man delusion
21 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

US planes on the US airplane carriers seem swifter than the Chinese planes.  The US missiles are also as swift as the Chinese,  and the US nuclear bombs seem to have better reliability, they have not been made by cheap labor in a huge production line with blueprints stolen from other countries

That is new. I have never heard of America winning any war in history. 

1 hour ago, Guest Old man delusion said:

That is new. I have never heard of America winning any war in history. 

It is no wonder that you Guest have an Old man delusion!   You have never heard of World War II.  :lol:

Guest Momolatiff
On 7/3/2023 at 4:35 AM, Guest Piyotri said:

They can't take diwn Russia. I know that this same group is deestabilizing other countries in the past using other names but Russia is still a military powerful. Thet know for sure what is coming

Well, look what happened to Colombia, Philippines and most African countries. They've been successful on rigging the outcomes of every election since the last decade where winners and those in the governments now are the unpopular candidates. Fake news everywhere through social media. They make those fact checkers as the one who are spreading false information. 

2 hours ago, Guest Momolatiff said:

Well, look what happened to Colombia, Philippines and most African countries. They've been successful on rigging the outcomes of every election since the last decade where winners and those in the governments now are the unpopular candidates. Fake news everywhere through social media. They make those fact checkers as the one who are spreading false information. 

Not just alone by social media. Look at Russia Today or Fox...Epoch  most of it fake news. 

Guest Fact vs Fiction
4 hours ago, singalion said:

Not just alone by social media. Look at Russia Today or Fox...Epoch  most of it fake news. 

When pro-America politicians speak or when western medias report news,  you must think in the opposite direction to see the truth.  Whe army general speaks, you need to listen attentively because they don't lie that send their men to the grave. 

Are you saying that the invasion of Russia's army into the independent state Ukraine is fiction and not real?

Also the daily bombing of civilian properties by the Russians is also fake?

I just wonder how someone can pull all Western media (being from US, Canada or Europe) into one basket and mean to disqualify their reporting.

But when I look at how things seem reported within Russia, then....

Guest Fact Vs fiction
8 hours ago, singalion said:

Are you saying that the invasion of Russia's army into the independent state Ukraine is fiction and not real?

Russia invasion is indisputable fact reported around the world. But saying Ukraine is winning the war  is delusional and fictional news reported in almost all western medias and politicians. 

4 hours ago, Guest Fact Vs fiction said:

Russia invasion is indisputable fact reported around the world. But saying Ukraine is winning the war  is delusional and fictional news reported in almost all western medias and politicians. 

Yes, completely delusional and product of fictional news reported by Western medias... oh yes??  And how about you?  Are you also completely delusional and product of fictional news?

The following video is a dissertation about this extraordinary fighting body that is the Russian military.  Extraordinarily corrupt and fictional, it seems.  If only a fraction of this description is real,  Putin has very little chances to win the war!

Guest Really?
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, completely delusional and product of fictional news reported by Western medias... oh yes??  And how about you?  Are you also completely delusional and product of fictional news?

A quarter of Ukraine land is now under Russia control, and formed a bulk of Urkaine GDP.  How do you define Russia losing the war and Ukraine winning the war?

55 minutes ago, Guest Really? said:

A quarter of Ukraine land is now under Russia control, and formed a bulk of Urkaine GDP.  How do you define Russia losing the war and Ukraine winning the war?

As though winning this war makes it right to invade and occupy another country.

Surprised China implicitly supports Russia when this is clearly a violation of Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity, something China somewhat  rightly emphasize about Hongkong, Macao and of course Taiwan.

Which is why I say all these major countries all practise double standards. You cannot see the flaws of the opposite side without immediately seeing the same flaws on the side you like to defend.

Edited by PlayersGroup

• 1 month later...

As though winning this war makes it right to invade and occupy another country.

Surprised China implicitly supports Russia when this is clearly a violation of Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity, something China somewhat  rightly emphasize about Hongkong, Macao and of course Taiwan.

Which is why I say all these major countries all practise double standards. You cannot see the flaws of the opposite side without immediately seeing the same flaws on the side you like to defend.

China doesn't hold this pretext of preserving human rights, and liberties and democratic state systems.

If you look at China's foreign policy it seems to be a very selfish "what serves my interests" policy.

Russia doesn't criticise China on the South China sea, governmental systems flaws, human rights or on Taiwan. Both also have the common interest to counter the US (or after the downfall of the wall through Europe that the US seemed to be the only real super power left). A stronger Russia helps China to alleviate the strength of the US. That is probably the main reason why China is supporting Russia. Both countries have the same enemy.

The US is involved with Ukraine, financially and militarily, it will keep resources away to counter China in the South China Sea or China's interference into the Central Asian countries or in Africa.

(Actually, the South China Sea should be renamed... into South East Asia Sea)

You are plain right that all apply double standards. The hypocrisy of China is getting more obvious in the last years.

Just take the South China sea issue.

You can even take sanctions. While China promotes that it does not implement sanctions, it factually does.

Quote:

The number of sanctions unilaterally adopted by China has risen sharply since 2018. The great majority target US individuals, groups of people or companies and have come in response to the perceived meddling in Beijing’s internal affairs. The measures most frequently adopted are closely connected to the type of targets: asset freezes, visa bans and bans on cooperation with Chinese entities mainly target individuals; export and import controls are used for companies.

You can also quote the tariffs and import restrictions imposed on Australian goods.

Siding with Russia brings China cheap fossil fuels and a new export market for Chinese products as previously Russia's entrepreneurs were more keen to buy the technologically advanced Western products. But now Russia has to turn its head to China to survive in economic terms.

If China had gone by its own principles, it had never sided with Russia.

Russia-Ukraine war at a glance: what we know on day 553 of the invasion

Wed 30 Aug 2023

• Kyiv was targeted early Wednesday by the “most powerful” barrage of missiles and drones since the spring, authorities said, with two people reported dead, as Russia claimed it destroyed four Ukrainian boats in the Black Sea carrying up to 50 soldiers.

• More than 20 missiles and drones were “destroyed by air defence forces” overnight, the Kyiv City Military Administration wrote on Telegram, describing the aerial assault as “the most powerful” to hit the city since the spring.

• Ukrainian drones swept across Russia in overnight attacks that damaged military aircraft and disrupted air traffic, Russian officials said early on Wednesday, hours after the funeral service for Russian mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin.

• Attacks by unmanned aircraft were reported in Pskov, Bryansk, Kaluga, Orlov and Ryazan regions as well as the Russian-occupied Crimean peninsula, Russian officials said.

• The attack on six regions in Russia is believed to be the largest on Russian soil since Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022, the Associated Press reports.

• The most significant attack appeared to be in Pskov, where Russian officials said four Il-76 military transport planes were damaged. Poskov lies about 660 km (411 miles) north of the Ukrainian frontier, near the borders with Estonia and Latvia.

• US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has announced a new package of military assistance to aid Ukraine. The package includes additional mine clearing equipment, missiles for air defense, ammunition for artillery and high bar systems, and over three million rounds of small arms ammunition, Blinken said in a statement.

• More than 1,300 schools have been totally destroyed in government-held areas of Ukraine since Russia’s 2022 invasion, Unicef has said.

• Ukraine said on Tuesday that its forces had pushed deeper into Russian defensive lines near the village of Robotyne, a day after claiming control over the village on the southern front.

This as an update on the situation.

Edited by singalion

Countries supporting Ukraine will eventually be tired of giving endless aid with no clear end in sight. Leaders of these countries have to account to their own citizens for spending their tax payers monies. When foreign aid starts to dwindle, how is Ukraine able to hold off Russia?