Male HQ

Seeing friends naked

surreal91

Guest Lame

Yeah most ppl in NS just want to get it over with 2 years but there are just some special one who loves to bond... 

I hated it. Just because we serve together doesn't make us brothers. Please. Don't show me your kkj. Or I will suck it. 

2 hours ago, EastChat said:

Quite common during BMT days to see your friends naked during showers, especially my camp had the open concept ones.

we would chit chat and joke while we shampoo our bodies and comment on each other.

you might be surprised that many guys are open to joke about sex and everything. some of my mates were like fake JOing in the shower and we were like joking etc.

Got open concept in NS meh? I never seen before…

1 hour ago, Foureyes said:

Got open concept in NS meh? I never seen before…

yes during the 90s, the shower is open concept. I did my NS in 1990, the shower is open concept and i get to see all sorta cocks and butts.

Some of my bunk mates either naked or just a pair of undies and sleep naked or undies while the rest in PT shorts.

I slept in my bxr brief.

Just now, DeMarko said:

yes during the 90s, the shower is open concept. I did my NS in 1990, the shower is open concept and i get to see all sorta cocks and butts.

Some of my bunk mates either naked or just a pair of undies and sleep naked or undies while the rest in PT shorts.

I slept in my bxr brief.

youngsters these days missing out bigtime!

Just now, EastChat said:

youngsters these days missing out bigtime!

yea... evem when i did my Reservists, my reservists mates are also either in undies or naked.. they simply bochap as they dun feel shy as we are all Guys

One even brave to masturabte while showering. He said, three weeks inside the camp cannot tahan as he fucked his wife every week.

The others were watching and laughing out loud.

1 hour ago, MikeC said:

There was this guy during NS who would stand at the door of the shower and then piss to show off he can aim far.  But most of us were irritated rather than amused by his behavior as the shower area area was tight and already damn crowded.

similar experience here except we shoot back at him with our pee too! it was so fun and we were not so homophobic. and back in those days guys who shaved were made fun of.

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

I slept in my bxr brief.

I think those gays born in the smart phone free era the best! Open shower concept everywhere from swimming pool to NS!

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Foureyes said:

I think those gays born in the smart phone free era the best! Open shower concept everywhere from swimming pool to NS!

True....the open shower in NS or swimming pools were awesome during that era. 

And yes, we can chit chat and joke while soaping our naked bodies and comment on each other dicks without any the worry of "is there gays around?" because thinking were simple then. Oh yes, there were mates who went hard when come to sex topics during the shower and they will play play JOing in the shower and we were like laughing, etc.

23 hours ago, EastChat said:

we would make fun of this too but never really went too far. But i did JO with my buddy during our 'high tide' nights. he was so 'high tide' and want to' release' and i asked him if he want to 'release' with me after midnight. so we went to the toilet stalls to for toilet break and have to have a buddy with you as it was camp rules. my camp was known to be pretty hantu so have this rule in place.

Since already seen everyone's dicks so we are not shy. just compare sizes and 'release' together among other things.

those were the good old days .... always cherish my NS days in the early 70s at Jalan Ang Siang Kong camp.  Lots of mutual masturbation and silly competitions during shower time.  Some shy ones will secretly call me out and partner them to the toilet for mutual masturbation or for me to give them blowjobs in the middle of the night.  Miss my NS days.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 5/31/2023 at 8:17 PM, letme said:

I auto steam when i see my friends naked, that is why i try to avoid bathing together, seeing their cocks tickles my butt, feels like grinding them cocks onto my butt, very strong urge hahaha.

then where do you shower? or you wait for everyone to finish theirs? there was this aj guy in my coy who was shy also and i noticed he always shower after everyone had theirs later. eventually a lot of people also noticed that.

well my friend is straight with wife and daughter. but we go staycation in sg once a year still. last year october2022,we stayed at f**rm**t hotel. we have free access with the hot bath jacuzzi etc and when we both are back to room, he helped me fill in the bathtub and asked if i wanted to use and i say yes. then i told him to go and shower first cos he will feel cold if he still not shower and let me use the bathtub . to my surprise,he said just use the bathtub while i shower,and there it goes,im naked soaking in the bathtub enjoying the bubbles while he shower butt and front naked just near the bathtub and we are just chitchatting like nothing.

but then he didnt know im gay and i want to keep it that way lol my friend has a dadbod type of body which is what i like,and he is 1 year older than me. he is not my type tho cos he is shorter than me haha, if ever he is taller or same height with me,dang that scene is something to dream of hahahaha

anyway just for my sharing cheers

Guest Justme

I went drinking with my friends at Orchard. It is past midnight and the place is closing soon. One of my friend suggested to go back to his uni hall to continue drinking. He has all the drinks at his place. 4 of us grab down this uni hall where he stays. 

The room has no aircon. My friend wanted to shower first. The room has an attached bathroom. He started to take off his tee and jeans in front of us while chatting. I thought he would have done it inside the bathroom. Obviously he has a nice tanned bod and proud of his bod. 

He stripped till his underwear. This bright green Renoma briefs. My friend was like saying to him ‘wow, your underwear damn bright’. He just went in the bathroom to shower. My eyes was like aiming at his dick bulge. 

We continue drinking. He came out of the shower wrapped with a towel. He sat on his bed continue drinking. We were chatting about this girl he met. He has the photos in his photo but refused to show us. So we tried to snatch his phone. While struggling, his towel came loose and fell off. 

No one seem to care about it. Everyone just care about the photos in his phone. While struggling, I took the chance to accidentally touched his dick. It was a nice uncut dick. Tight foreskin. Wonder if he wash it clean LOL

Before I left, I went to the bathroom, I saw his underwear in the laundry basket. I pick it up and took it home! Call me a slut but I always fantasise about him. When I reach home, I smell his underwear. The dick and pee smell was so strong. Now I know he is a dirty boy! LOL. 

Guest Guest

Went to an onsen in osaka with my friend and his wife. First time seeing him fully in nude. Surprised he is clean shaven below. Long soft cock and half of his cock head is exposed out his foreskin. 

On 6/7/2023 at 3:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Went to an onsen in osaka with my friend and his wife. First time seeing him fully in nude. Surprised he is clean shaven below. Long soft cock and half of his cock head is exposed out his foreskin. 

the first sentence seem to say his wife is in the onsen with u2?

14 hours ago, quanjishou said:

the first sentence seem to say his wife is in the onsen with u2?

These days, the onsen in Japan are mostly gender segregated. 

I believe when the poster wrote "..Went to an onsen in osaka with my friend and his wife...", the inclusion of "the wife" was to emphasis his friend is married, and therefore, most likely straight. 

3 minutes ago, eloquenzee said:

just had a random thought the other day, 

what if you went to an onsen (e.g.yuno) and you see someone you know there as well, maybe friend you're not close to from school or army, would you find it awkward? hahah 

Onsen is ok . U go to gay sauna and maybe see your colleagues or friends . Lol

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

what if you went to an onsen (e.g.yuno) and you see someone you know there as well, maybe friend you're not close to from school or army, would you find it awkward? hahah 

Wats wrong?.....yuno is not a gay onsen or sauna.  U tink too much.

18 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

I've accepted that Singapore is small. I think anyone going to an onsen or a public bath of a similar concept signs the metaphorical contract that everyone's going to be naked, so while it be might awkward to bump into someone you know in real life, everyone's under those same conditions and is there in the same context. I feel like we've been conditioned to be embarrassed about our bodies by default, when I feel like we shouldn't be, but there's also an appropriate time and place for everything. An onsen is not inherently meant to be sexual, and I think it is possible to separate nudity from sexuality, but I think especially in more repressed societies, that separation can be difficult to maintain. 

Edited by David8

I went onsen with my Japanese/Korean clients before and it was like nothing. It's a way to build trust when negotiating but when I'm in Singapore it's a bit tougher.

People in Sg are a bit more shy. Or are the guys are getting more conservative in Sg?

Back in my NS days we would shower together and chit chat in showers  but now I hear the younger guys don't have open concept anymore. Also when I wear trunks to swim, the younger guy friends would wear swim shorts instead.

Just wondering.

Edited by EastChat

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, EastChat said:

I went onsen with my Japanese/Korean clients before and it was like nothing. It's a way to build trust when negotiating but when I'm in Singapore it's a bit tougher.

People in Sg are a bit more shy. Or are the guys are getting more conservative in Sg?

Simple, bcos we haf no onsen or public bathe house culture here. 

Back in my NS days we would shower together and chit chat in showers  

Agree.....e good old days. All shower naked together in e open shower. 

Also when I wear trunks to swim, the younger guy friends would wear swim shorts instead.

Just wondering.

90% gay men wear trunk. 

Str8 men wear square trunk, swimming tights or shorts. 

Guest Guest
On 6/16/2023 at 9:57 AM, EastChat said:

Back in my NS days we would shower together and chit chat in showers  but now I hear the younger guys don't have open concept anymore.

Tere r 2 type of men tat r not shy when nude infront of others.

Man tat dun bother abt their cock size n man tat has a big soft cock. Correct me if I m wrong. 

I'm not shy during my NS days back in the day, cos we have limited time to shower sometimes and just want to get over it and move onto the next activity which is usually dinner and OTOT. We would laugh and joke about each other's sizes anyway.

Training was too stress to feel shy about hiding cos we all see the same shit anyway.

But there's always some very shy ones and that usually draw an attention to the rest. I think the more you hide, the more obvious people will see there's something going on.

On 6/20/2023 at 2:14 PM, MikeC said:

In general, people like to follow the “norm” and so they would try to persuade others to join in the norm such as calling out those who dun.

so if everyone wanted to shower in the nude, they would call out those who prefer to keep their underwear on.

if the norm now is to shower in the cubicle, they may call out those who chose to strut around in their full nude glory.

This is so true. We are afraid to be different. 

8 hours ago, Qoo789qoo789 said:

Thinking of try. But i think i'll get an erection in front of my friend. 🤭

Maybe you can be honest with your friend and tell him that might happen but that you'll respect his boundaries. Hopefully, he'll be chill about it. Some people might get spooked, but others might trust you enough that they'd shrug it off. 

I have a fren in KL who stay at the penthouse in prime area he will organize potluck weekend where all be naked we chat watch movies nice big screen projector we eat drink till the next day we all stay in some slept in the house some slept in canopy. If we get horny since we 7 of us top we will go hunting to club or grindr get few btm we wreck their pussy real well.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I have a fren in KL who stay at the penthouse in prime area he will organize potluck weekend where all be naked we chat watch movies nice big screen projector we eat drink till the next day we all stay in some slept in the house some slept in canopy. If we get horny since we 7 of us top we will go hunting to club or grindr get few btm we wreck their pussy real well.

Same... I've a long time Thai business associate. We became friend after years of business. He live around the central catchment area and will organise drinking gathering whenever his wife is out of town for business. Just 5 men including me, all in our 50s. We will drink, chat and soak in his pool in nude when the sky gets dark. We will get out of the pool and bbq in nude too. His property is the last 1 of the roll and next to the pool is a forest partition by his property high wall so nobody can actually see us.  I've seen 2 of his friends going hard when sharing erotic videos from handphone. I went hard not because of watching their videos but seeing their hard dicks. Is really erotic seeing straight daddy bbq in nude with an erected dick. 😜

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Same... I've a long time Thai business associate. We became friend after years of business. He live around the central catchment area and will organise drinking gathering whenever his wife is out of town for business. Just 5 men including me, all in our 50s. We will drink, chat and soak in his pool in nude when the sky gets dark. We will get out of the pool and bbq in nude too. His property is the last 1 of the roll and next to the pool is a forest partition by his property high wall so nobody can actually see us.  I've seen 2 of his friends going hard when sharing erotic videos from handphone. I went hard not because of watching their videos but seeing their hard dicks. Is really erotic seeing straight daddy bbq in nude with an erected dick. 😜

Is this in Singapore?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 12:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

Cool story bro. 

• 4 weeks later...

10 over yrs ago when I went into offshore marine job in 1 of the big company here, it was really nice seeing my fella colleagues naked showering in our company big toilet with 20 shower cubicles and changing at lockers.

But after so many years, nothing special unless got new colleagues. :D

Seeing friends naked during 80s and 90s were normal because all shower facilities at pools, schools and army camp were all open shower then. 

Shy was never a thing. All stripped naked, talk cock and shower together. There were always a few playful one who like going around smacking others butt during the shower.

But local guys now all scare people see. All close door shower, go inside cubicle pee and inside yunomori all cover private part.

Seeing friends naked during 80s and 90s were normal because all shower facilities at pools, schools and army camp were all open shower then. 

Shy was never a thing. All stripped naked, talk cock and shower together. There were always a few playful one who like going around smacking others butt during the shower.

But local guys now all scare people see. All close door shower, go inside cubicle pee and inside yunomori all cover private part.

You have all the important points nicely summarised. Thumbs up. 

I think it would be super duper awkward if I were to see any of my friends naked. 

That said, you know this particular phrase forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest?

Well, years ago, at this particular sauna, bumped into this cutie who looked vaguely familiar.

Turned out he was a boyfriend of one of my acquintances.

Horniness superceeded my awkwardness and guilt as we both ended up in one of the rooms before proceeding to have raunchy sex

It's a secret between us two that I intend to carry to my grave as I wouldn't want to taint my friendship over a momentarily lapse of weakness and horniness.

I know I sound like a total manslut. But I have to admit though that having sex with your friend's bf without him suspecting is all the more hot & tantalizing. 

x0x0

Edited by chillflex
Missed out one line

Means guys in this era more shy and conservative? I notice guys now not only scare people to see their naked body, they also scare to goes topless in the public.

hence some even wear undies with swimming trunks, both jammers and non-jammers type

Now many guys wear those one-piece swimsuits to swim if they are allowed. They don't wear trunks.

Means guys in this era more shy and conservative? I notice guys now not only scare people to see their naked body, they also scare to goes topless in the public.

I think part of it has to do with increased self-consciousness. I know people usually associate body image issues exacerbated by the media with women, but it definitely affects men too. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.