Male HQ

Seeing friends naked

surreal91

I think part of it has to do with increased self-consciousness. I know people usually associate body image issues exacerbated by the media with women, but it definitely affects men too. 

Means last time guys don't have self-consciousness? 😅

Nah I dun think ‘shy’ or ‘conservative’ is the best description.  earlier in the thread already suggested by someone that in earlier era, thinking was simpler and guys generally assumed most other guys interested to peep at girls and so no need to be afraid that they are subject to someone’s peeping or worse filming.  Just like girls assume guys would peep at them changing, straight guys assume gays would peep ha ha.

Too many gays around? So guys have to be extra careful showing their body.

Guest Nothingmuch

Went to Langkawi with few of my friends. We always wanted this ‘bros’ trip after uni before we start work. 

We shared a small villa. 5 of us. First time seeing each other walking around topless and only in underwear. Good bods. Probably it is a normal thing for str guys. 

The last day we actually pin one of my friend down. Took off his shorts and underwear and pushed him out of the main door totally naked. He struggled and begged us to let him in. First time seeing him totally naked with a nice dick. 

Nah I dun think ‘shy’ or ‘conservative’ is the best description.  earlier in the thread already suggested by someone that in earlier era, thinking was simpler and guys generally assumed most other guys interested to peep at girls and so no need to be afraid that they are subject to someone’s peeping or worse filming.  Just like girls assume guys would peep at them changing, straight guys assume gays would peep ha ha.

True....People in earlier era think simple. But now, straight guys always think gays are peeping at them everywhere. 

• 5 months later...

I had a crush on this muscular guy from university. Let's call him Z. We are a bunch of friends. One day, there was a plan to go on vacation together and we were asked to arrange roommates ourselves. Surprisingly, Z approached me to be his roommate. Z is straight btw.

Fast forward to vacation day, one night we all got very drunk. My face was all Asian flush red, but I am still concious. After the drinking session was over, we went back to our rooms, I pretended to be wobbly and Z held me on the shoulder to walk.

After showering and all, in the room, getting ready to bed, Z took off his cloths. He said he sleeps shirtless. I got the chance to see his big round pecs and gets excited in my head.

After pretending sleeping for a while, I acted drunk and went over to this bed to give him a hug and lay on his shoulder to sleep. He must have thought I was still drowsy from the drink and just let me sleep while hugging him.

Anyway,,,, the event in previous paragraph is just in my imaginative head. Didn't want to make our friendship an awkward one.

(I even took a photo of him shirtless, but I am not sure if it is allowed to be shown in this forum)

(Edit: after checking the forum guideline, posting the photo is not allowed)

Edited by funky beaver

5 hours ago, funky beaver said:

I had a crush on this muscular guy from university. Let's call him Z. We are a bunch of friends. One day, there was a plan to go on vacation together and we were asked to arrange roommates ourselves. Surprisingly, Z approached me to be his roommate. Z is straight btw.

Fast forward to vacation day, one night we all got very drunk. My face was all Asian flush red, but I am still concious. After the drinking session was over, we went back to our rooms, I pretended to be wobbly and Z held me on the shoulder to walk.

After showering and all, in the room, getting ready to bed, Z took off his cloths. He said he sleeps shirtless. I got the chance to see his big round pecs and gets excited in my head.

After pretending sleeping for a while, I acted drunk and went over to this bed to give him a hug and lay on his shoulder to sleep. He must have thought I was still drowsy from the drink and just let me sleep while hugging him.

Anyway,,,, the event in previous paragraph is just in my imaginative head. Didn't want to make our friendship an awkward one.

(I even took a photo of him shirtless, but I am not sure if it is allowed to be shown in this forum)

(Edit: after checking the forum guideline, posting the photo is not allowed)

Y never eat him? Anyway topic says see friend in nude la. Should have makan him after all he is gonna eaten by the soil.

6 hours ago, cutejack said:

Y never eat him? Anyway topic says see friend in nude la. Should have makan him after all he is gonna eaten by the soil.

Agreed, seeing your friend's bare chest is insufficient nudity for the needs of the thread. 

At the bare minimum, you would need to recount a time when you saw you friend's naked ass, hairy or otherwise.  😁

On 8/15/2023 at 5:17 PM, Guest guest said:

Seeing friends naked during 80s and 90s were normal because all shower facilities at pools, schools and army camp were all open shower then. 

Shy was never a thing. All stripped naked, talk cock and shower together. There were always a few playful one who like going around smacking others butt during the shower.

But local guys now all scare people see. All close door shower, go inside cubicle pee and inside yunomori all cover private part.

I remember my Dad used to take me to local pools and we shower together with the other guys. Sometimes I would go with my 4 male cousins and it was normal thing to chit chat and shower together. It was a guy thing to shower openly but nowadays maybe due to mobile phones or cameras, it's all cubicles and all.

Nudity is quite common in Japan, Korea and China

Like when I was in Beijing or Shanghai for Biz, I will go to the local bath saunas with my clients after dinners and we would chit chat etc while getting body scrubbed. For the local Chinese people there, it's normal. Chit chatting with my clients also cultivate trust and guanxi.

But in Singapore I think the people are getting more and more conservative. I would think National Service would make a difference but nowadays the army boys gets cubicles too.

So different mindset.

I don't know why the sudden shame about nudity in Singapore especially in the age of OnlyFans etc in recent years.

When I recently chat with my straight Sg friends about heading to the Sg onsens for chill and relax time, one bro was like hey isn't that a Gay place?

See even the straight bros knows these local onsens are full of PLUs.

So what if there's gays? Gays are human too right? I told him I'm ok and he was like 'no bro man, I'm not homo'.

2 hours ago, EastChat said:

I remember my Dad used to take me to local pools and we shower together with the other guys. Sometimes I would go with my 4 male cousins and it was normal thing to chit chat and shower together. It was a guy thing to shower openly but nowadays maybe due to mobile phones or cameras, it's all cubicles and all.

Like when I was in Beijing or Shanghai for Biz, I will go to the local bath saunas with my clients after dinners and we would chit chat etc while getting body scrubbed. For the local Chinese people there, it's normal. Chit chatting with my clients also cultivate trust and guanxi.

But in Singapore I think the people are getting more and more conservative. I would think National Service would make a difference but nowadays the army boys gets cubicles too.

So different mindset.

I don't know why the sudden shame about nudity in Singapore especially in the age of OnlyFans etc in recent years.

When I recently chat with my straight Sg friends about heading to the Sg onsens for chill and relax time, one bro was like hey isn't that a Gay place?

So what if there's gays? Gays are human too right? I told him I'm ok and he was like 'no bro man, I'm not homo'.

Too bad lor. Meaning what? All Japanese n China men are homos?

Tell yr str8 frens to lick pussies. 

But make sure they don't go for men when their cocks dont rise up or when their wives turn into bitches.

Edited by cutejack

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Too bad lor. Meaning what? All Japanese n China men are homos?

Tell yr str8 frens to lick pussies. 

But make sure they don't go for men when their cocks dont rise up or when their wives turn into bitches.

yeah noticed a lot of Sg straight men talk like this especially the younger ones.

I went to sauna centre with my sister's father and brother in law in Korea. And we need to fully naked so both in law saw mine and I saw theirs. I suspected t the brother in law was a gay. he was helping me rubbing my back his cock hard on already. I teasing his cock end up he whisper to me wanna fuck me? Without thinking me and him going to toilet and we had a great fun. Till now we still keep in touch each other to go outing. He said only for me to poke his ass hole hehe

7 hours ago, Benny33 said:

I went to sauna centre with my sister's father and brother in law in Korea. And we need to fully naked so both in law saw mine and I saw theirs. I suspected t the brother in law was a gay. he was helping me rubbing my back his cock hard on already. I teasing his cock end up he whisper to me wanna fuck me? Without thinking me and him going to toilet and we had a great fun. Till now we still keep in touch each other to go outing. He said only for me to poke his ass hole hehe

just curious how come he needs to rub yr back

6 hours ago, mansg said:

just curious how come he needs to rub yr back

it's common jimjilbang etiquette though more often the younger generation to scrub their elder backs as a form of respect much like you have to pour for your elders and turn away from elders to drink. friends scrubbing each other not uncommon as well but refrain your thoughts from running wild since the scrubs are forceful for thorough clean unless you are in a gay establishment.   

Edited by Looking to rent

7 hours ago, Looking to rent said:

it's common jimjilbang etiquette though more often the younger generation to scrub their elder backs as a form of respect much like you have to pour for your elders and turn away from elders to drink. friends scrubbing each other not uncommon as well but refrain your thoughts from running wild since the scrubs are forceful for thorough clean unless you are in a gay establishment.   

I have seen this in one of Taipei's hotsprings.

The (I presume) son scrubbed the back of an older man (I presume was the father).  They were both naked. 

I suppose if a father becomes old an infirm, it is not at all odd or weird that the son would/should bathe the father.  I would say this is part and parcel of filial piety.

On 2/15/2024 at 6:27 AM, EastChat said:

So different mindset.

Not only are southeast asians not used to the norms of public baths, even those in southern China like Chengdu and Guangdong are more modest compared to their Northern China comrades.  For the latter, it's all open challenge and not sexual at all.

So of course your Singaporean colleagues are more resistant to those ideas.  They behave like Adam after eating a bite of the apple from the Garden of Eden.  More conservative and in general, more shameful of nudity.  

Edited by FattChoy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.