Jump to content
Male HQ

How many tops are into breeding if bottom is on PrEP? + Stealthing during sex


Guest PrEP

Recommended Posts

Guest PrEP

Just have a curious question, how many tops are into anal breeding if the bottom is on PrEP? Just wondering whether I should give it a try. I do notice that in the corner of the maze on some weekends there is a gangbang going on in the end or in the loft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Guest PrEP said:

Just have a curious question, how many tops are into anal breeding if the bottom is on PrEP? Just wondering whether I should give it a try. I do notice that in the corner of the maze on some weekends there is a gangbang going on in the end or in the loft.

 

I noticed it's becoming more and more common for tops to do raw and anal breeding without asking.  Must confess it's hot when the top knows what he wants and goes for it... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest SamWu
1 hour ago, Guest PrEP said:

Just have a curious question, how many tops are into anal breeding if the bottom is on PrEP? Just wondering whether I should give it a try. I do notice that in the corner of the maze on some weekends there is a gangbang going on in the end or in the loft.


I would only allow it with double condoms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Why?
1 hour ago, Guest SamWu said:


I would only allow it with double condoms.


you are so clearly just trolling now, with your double condoms and hawker centre Auntie inspired latex gloves…. This is all total bs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to How many tops are into breeding if bottom is on PrEP? + Stealthing during sex
10 hours ago, Sgboy35 said:

Stealthing is plain wrong and a kind of sexual assault. There's nothing hot about it. 

 

Damn right on this, son.  Daddy i do breed as well but just for some regulars and regulars do have privileges.  The feeling gonna be different and special for both.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, whitefuck said:

 

Damn right on this, son.  Daddy i do breed as well but just for some regulars and regulars do have privileges.  The feeling gonna be different and special for both.  

Exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Sgboy35 said:

Stealthing is plain wrong and a kind of sexual assault. There's nothing hot about it. 

 

Agree, mutual consensus is very important. BB should only be done with ppl you trust. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote:

How many tops are into breeding if bottom is on PrEP? + Stealthing during sex

 

 

Shouldn't the top be on PrEP also?

 

It doesn't protect the top if the bottom is only on PrEP but the top should take PreP also!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2023 at 7:26 PM, Guest SamWu said:


I would only allow it with double condoms.

 

Guys please ignore this post. 

 

Double condoms are creating a higher exposure risk. Just take one condom!

 

What the science/ meds say:

Can You Use Two Condoms for Extra Protection?

No, you should never use more than one condom at a time. Using two condoms actually offers less protection than using just one. Why? Using two condoms can cause friction between them, weakening the material and increasing the chance that the condoms might break.

 

Condom tips

1 condom at a time

Never use 2 condoms together, whether that's 2 male condoms or a female and a male condom.

They'll rub against each other, and this friction can weaken them and make them more likely to break or fail.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Sgboy35 said:

Stealthing is plain wrong and a kind of sexual assault. There's nothing hot about it. 

 

As to my knowledge stealthing is a crime in Singapore. 

 

 

=>

Under s 376H, Singapore became the first Asian country to explicitly criminalise “stealthing”

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i think raw anal has become more common in the last year or so.

Certainly pre covid when I visited Sg, no one ever suggested barebacking to me.

Using a condom is just routine.

However in the past 12 months, I am coming across guys who want to do it raw.

Less than Western countries for sure, but definitely quite a number

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
4 hours ago, And then said:

i think raw anal has become more common in the last year or so.

Certainly pre covid when I visited Sg, no one ever suggested barebacking to me.

Using a condom is just routine.

However in the past 12 months, I am coming across guys who want to do it raw.

Less than Western countries for sure, but definitely quite a number

 

 

Why is that so?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

 

Why is that so?

Maybe more widespread use of prep?

Just remember one recent incident at keybox.

This guy fucked me raw, and after it's all done, he asked whether I was on Prep.

A bit late to be asking after the deed though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gonna have both tops and btms that wanna breed and be bred.  Initially, the fucker gonna be thinking he is the conqueror by invading and attacking the hole, but he aint realize that he is being used of by the hole.  When the btm said harder, the top fucked harder.  When the btm said faster, the top fucked faster.  When the btm said dun you cum yet, the top gonna obeyed and tried to hold back.  But ultimately, the once arrogant, proud, upright cock gonna be attacking till he couldnt take it anymore and surrendered in the hole, puking in the process, became soft and slipped out in defeat and embarrassment.  The conqueror is now a prisoner.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest bred

Is it a norm for tops to think that btms on prep are those who always seek to be bred (or those hungry ones who have been bred by many) and therefore look them down?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Guest bred said:

Is it a norm for tops to think that btms on prep are those who always seek to be bred (or those hungry ones who have been bred by many) and therefore look them down?

 

What is there to look down? The ones who had been bred by many simply just have more sexual partners or sexual activities than others. I don't understand the need to look down on them. They got laid more than you. Get over it. 

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 3/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, obgdcriv said:

 

I noticed it's becoming more and more common for tops to do raw and anal breeding without asking.  Must confess it's hot when the top knows what he wants and goes for it... 

 

Love this!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...