Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

2 hours ago, adrewlet said:

Saw a poster on a wall after i came out full frontal nude from the shower 🥺

IMG_8421.jpeg

Cannot image ... either some straight males complained (because people are walking nude around and intending to seduce), there are small young girls (with their dads) around, or it is a unisex toilet ... haha! 😅

6 hours ago, adrewlet said:

IMG_8421.jpeg

Oh interesting 🤔 which area is this? Must make sure not to walking around cause not always read notices 😝 

7 hours ago, adrewlet said:

IMG_8421.jpeg

A little bit like go sauna, steam room or onsen must towel wrap or wear shorts or trunks. 😝😱

Guest Hiaochee

Yah lah, must change in cubicle or use big sarong to cover up mah.  Anyhow walk in naked how can?  Virgin like me will feel violated. Machiam the naked guy will rape me.  What if he has erection or touch me?  I will be molested already.  I am virgin.

14 hours ago, Guest Hiaochee said:

Yah lah, must change in cubicle or use big sarong to cover up mah.  Anyhow walk in naked how can?  Virgin like me will feel violated. Machiam the naked guy will rape me.  What if he has erection or touch me?  I will be molested already.  I am virgin.

We believe u.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 9:32 AM, adrewlet said:

IMG_8421.jpeg

Wait a few more years and all army camp toilets will also have this ridiculous poster.

7 hours ago, superflawless said:

Ignore the notice and continue to dress and undress in the nude in the toilet. If anyone complains, ignore them and if they want to blow this up, let the whole world see how stupid this notice is. 

Blow this up???....SG active can ban you from entering in future. 

For those who’ve swam in Clementi, will notice they used body suit / jammers as example in their signage that say ‘ Please use proper attire’. So feeling naked in my speedo trunk 🤭 😏 

Frankly don’t think action need to be taken by them, the market is pushing the trend. As is already noticing many swimming in jammers or body suit. In a way it is for protection against UV. 

And to be back into topic, is any regular at Clementi pool finding this place still cruisy? Finding layout of the shower area odd. Plus shower doors mostly can’t stay open. Matter of time before they rejuvenate this place as well.

My recent switch from evening swims to day swims seems to see more elderly be it Clementi, Queenstown or Delta. Really happy to see the active elders, some are great swimmers. The ones at Clementi are mostly swimmers. Those at Queenstown before it closed for rejuvenation were partial swimmers, partial chatters and they tend to spend longer period chatting in the buff while showering. Deciding on their next venture after the pool sessions 🤭. Those now at Delta are mostly chatters, majorly thanks to the new sheltered pool. 

Guest ffffffff

i BELIEVE THE ENTIRE CONSERVATIVE TONE IS SET BY PRUDES.

You can see where we are headed. Guys now will wear those cycling tights type swimwear. Gone are the M2N days and bikini swimwear.

They are telling you what to wear, where and how to change. Obviously some are very repelled by nudity.

Even dept stores don't carry bikini, g strings or tanga style underwear anymore from Renoma. You can easily find these across the causeway.  Nowadays, swimwear and underwear sold in stores are very conservative and boring.

Repealing 377A is a step forward? It's like two steps back.

On a related topic, am just wondering what happened to the good old days of open showers in swimming pools, army camps.  Now everything must have cubicles in the name of privacy.

We keep complaining about everything being more ex these days, don't these cubicle partitions add to cost? Harder to maintain and clean. Extra detergent, water, manpower, time required just to keep them clean. And they are not that practical. It's easier to just have open showers and a dry area (within eye shot) to put your bags, so you can shower in peace while keeping an eye on the bag at the same time.

Urinals is another thing altogether - that one I have no problem with partitions, to guard your family jewels and dangling royal scepter from full view and access by lechers.

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Bring back good old days where shower room in swimming pools is just 4 walls with shower heads on them. 
Men wear BODS swimming trunks. 
….. and the presence of River Valley swimming complex (the Mother of all gay pools)?  😆

I miss the BV pool too. Still remember seeing daring gay men having shower with a raging hardon at the open shower. Sadly, the golden era gone!

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I miss the BV pool too. Still remember seeing daring gay men having shower with a raging hardon at the open shower. Sadly, the golden era gone!

Indeed. Gone were the glory days where hot hunk roamed the pool complex and daring gay men showered w raging hardon for all to see. 

These days think most are at the gyms. 🤭 😜 

For the record BV wasn’t the only one with raging shows. All above mentioned I had seen except for Qt which maybe cos I hardly visit. Plus most time I was there, there are some kind of trainings. Polo, fins, dive, survival etc. Not to mention Qt had the most on-the-ball guards who constantly patrol the shower area. Out of the above mentioned, I think the old Bedok, Toa Payoh and National stadium 😛 and unforgettable Yankit too. 

1 hour ago, And then said:

It is just amazing to think that people are more conservative (modest) these days, compared to 20, 30 years ago!  

It is sad!

I think technology and the risk of being recorded by guys who openly use their handphones and suspiciously place their bags facing the shower cubicles attribute to lesser hot exhibitionists. Not forgetting the increase in the presence of more creepy (and out of shape) guys who pester others at the pool that makes exhibitionism less fun. Sadly, these unwanted people also appear in the gyms.

I used to exhibit and I used to see other guys in good shape at the pool exhibit together with me years ago. It was fun and thrilling but two of the factors above made me stop doing so. 

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Guest Guess Guest

If you do not have good looks, hot body, best stay away from:

1) Pools

2) Gyms

3) Saunas

4) Gay clubs

5) Pink Dot

6) Onsen

7) Orchard Road

😎 Shenton Way, Marina Bay, CBD

9) Cruisy parks, public restrooms.

10) Fort Road

11) Gay dating / cruising apps.

You ger the picture. Be a recluse.

2 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

I used to exhibit and I used to see other guys in good shape at the pool exhibit together with me years ago. It was fun and thrilling but two of the factors above made me stop doing so. 

Yes, I feel you. Especially those weird out of shape old men who pester. Totally a turn off.

3 hours ago, And then said:

It is just amazing to think that people are more conservative (modest) these days, compared to 20, 30 years ago!  

It is sad!

Those days, shower toilets were all nude men and nobody fear of being watch because people's thinking were much much simple then.

If people I don't fancy approach, it's a nuisance and sexual harassment.

If good looking and good body approach, it's soooo welcome and so not harassment ok! Maybe I'll initiate harassment!

🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

19 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Indeed. Gone were the glory days where hot hunk roamed the pool complex and daring gay men showered w raging hardon for all to see. 

Till now, i still remember for what i saw at BV pool. I was a teenager around the age of 17 or 18 and was confused about my sexuality then.

When I entered the toilet for a shower after my swim, I was shock and was really turned on for what I saw. A chinese man around the age of 40 was fully naked doing his bag at the bench with his rock hard erected dick. I swear he has a big 7" hard dick. After that, he walked to the open shower with his bouncing hard dick to wet himself before returning to the bench again to get some shampoo. He returned to the shower and scrubbed his hair with shampoo there with his full glory facing out to everyone without shy. Yes, every men were enjoying the show.

After washing off the shampoo on his hair under the shower, he went back to the bench and got his soap to soap himself. I am sure all the men there were enjoying seeing him soaping his hard dick. Thinking back, he was really a great exhibitionist.

Seriously, You can no longer see such a show in the toilet today. I miss the 90s.

16 hours ago, Guest Guess Guest said:

If you do not have good looks, hot body, best stay away from:

1) Pools

2) Gyms

3) Saunas

4) Gay clubs

5) Pink Dot

6) Onsen

7) Orchard Road

😎 Shenton Way, Marina Bay, CBD

9) Cruisy parks, public restrooms.

10) Fort Road

11) Gay dating / cruising apps.

You ger the picture. Be a recluse.

Who cares about good look?! Just give me a Heavenly Greek God’s body and some good characters w brain. 
Some dumbass called that a Prawn? He definitely been missing out on savouring the best out of a prawn. 

Edited by bluerunner
Added info

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Who cares about good look?! Just give me a Heavenly Greek God’s body and some good characters w brain. 
Some dumbass called that a Prawn? He definitely been missing out on savouring the best out of a prawn. 

Let's face it , most of those people you see are average.

And then you have fussy average people refusing other average lookers.

Who are they kidding, themselves ?🤣

1 hour ago, Guest Lim said:

Till now, i still remember for what i saw at BV pool. I was a teenager around the age of 17 or 18 and was confused about my sexuality then.

When I entered the toilet for a shower after my swim, I was shock and was really turned on for what I saw. A chinese man around the age of 40 was fully naked doing his bag at the bench with his rock hard erected dick. I swear he has a big 7" hard dick. After that, he walked to the open shower with his bouncing hard dick to wet himself before returning to the bench again to get some shampoo. He returned to the shower and scrubbed his hair with shampoo there with his full glory facing out to everyone without shy. Yes, every men were enjoying the show.

After washing off the shampoo on his hair under the shower, he went back to the bench and got his soap to soap himself. I am sure all the men there were enjoying seeing him soaping his hard dick. Thinking back, he was really a great exhibitionist.

Seriously, You can no longer see such a show in the toilet today. I miss the 90s.

Yes, BV for all the torrid memories.😋

17 minutes ago, Guest Guess said:

Let's face it , most of those people you see are average.

And then you have fussy average people refusing other average lookers.

Who are they kidding, themselves ?🤣

Exactly lor. Where got such person like what I have described at the pool now? Singaporeans (and other people living here long enough) are good at making complaints and demands. I have posted before that, majority of the pool users these days are average joe and mostly elder men (at ActiveSG pools). 
Hunky dory gay men and all other younger gay men are having AGM at local gyms. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Exactly lor. Where got such person like what I have described at the pool now? Singaporeans (and other people living here long enough) are good at making complaints and demands. I have posted before that, majority of the pool users these days are average joe and mostly elder men (at ActiveSG pools). 

Anyway with apps these days, people can screen.

All those hunks probably won't play with average folks .

So fussy for what? It is not as though, you are applying for HDB flat together.

But I have seen the ugly, the old, the fatty reject people physically better . Perhaps a defence mechanism.

1 hour ago, Guest Guess said:

Anyway with apps these days, people can screen.

All those hunks probably won't play with average folks .

So fussy for what? It is not as though, you are applying for HDB flat together.

But I have seen the ugly, the old, the fatty reject people physically better . Perhaps a defence mechanism.

A couple of observations:

1. “ All those hunks probably won't play with average folks .“… You mentioned probably. You are unsure. So you will never know. 

2.” So fussy for what? It is not as though, you are applying for HDB flat together.“ … If you look around you, the person whom you choose to go apply HDB with is often not your wet-dream Prince Cumming. It’s someone you can put your trust (or thrust …haha) on. So, he does not need to be good looking. 

3. “ But I have seen the ugly, the old, the fatty reject people physically better . Perhaps a defence mechanism.“ …Everyone has a market. Some like chub l, that’s why we called them chub chaser. Just like some men like smegma (cock cheese) on his playmate. There is a market for everyone. Don’t lose hope. 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

A couple of observations:

1. “ All those hunks probably won't play with average folks .“… You mentioned probably. You are unsure. So you will never know. 

2.” So fussy for what? It is not as though, you are applying for HDB flat together.“ … If you look around you, the person whom you choose to go apply HDB with is often not your wet-dream Prince Cumming. It’s someone you can put your trust (or thrust …haha) on. So, he does not need to be good looking. 

3. “ But I have seen the ugly, the old, the fatty reject people physically better . Perhaps a defence mechanism.“ …Everyone has a market. Some like chub l, that’s why we called them chub chaser. Just like some men like smegma (cock cheese) on his playmate. There is a market for everyone. Don’t lose hope. 

My take on your points

1) I'm unsure? On the contrary I am very sure. You should try it. Chances of a hunk boking with average is low. It is a rare occurence should this happen.  Anyway those observations of yours are subjective and open to question.

2) If you are so DAMN fussy about casual cruising partners, then you will never apply for HDB flat with them. Makes sense?

3) While I can understand differing preferences, those I have seen are as CLEAR AS DAY. It's their PRIDE & EGO. And they are just a bunch of rude toads like some people here. No need to be nice to them.

Not that I have lost hope like you did, but it is tiresome to stand around, wait for the right person that meets or surpass your expectations. The time taken on choosing etc. At this point in my life, I don't need casual fucks to reassure myself. My life don't revolve around all these worthless individuals and their requirements.  And I can tell you, you will be happier not doing all these.

And like you said earlier, :" Singaporeans (and other people living here long enough) are good at making complaints and demands..." Well a lot of it is valid.  It's a very superficial gay world. Gays want the world at large to accept them as they are. Yet you see plenty of discrimination in gay life, a lot based on looks. 

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Very true about this.

On 12/7/2023 at 6:42 AM, shyc said:

For those who’ve swam in Clementi, will notice they used body suit / jammers as example in their signage that say ‘ Please use proper attire’. So feeling naked in my speedo trunk 🤭 😏 

Frankly don’t think action need to be taken by them, the market is pushing the trend. As is already noticing many swimming in jammers or body suit. In a way it is for protection against UV. 

And to be back into topic, is any regular at Clementi pool finding this place still cruisy? Finding layout of the shower area odd. Plus shower doors mostly can’t stay open. Matter of time before they rejuvenate this place as well.

My recent switch from evening swims to day swims seems to see more elderly be it Clementi, Queenstown or Delta. Really happy to see the active elders, some are great swimmers. The ones at Clementi are mostly swimmers. Those at Queenstown before it closed for rejuvenation were partial swimmers, partial chatters and they tend to spend longer period chatting in the buff while showering. Deciding on their next venture after the pool sessions 🤭. Those now at Delta are mostly chatters, majorly thanks to the new sheltered pool. 

So, u think CSC is cruisy?

19 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

My take on your points

1) I'm unsure? On the contrary I am very sure. You should try it. Chances of a hunk boking with average is low. It is a rare occurence should this happen.  Anyway those observations of yours are subjective and open to question.

2) If you are so DAMN fussy about casual cruising partners, then you will never apply for HDB flat with them. Makes sense?

3) While I can understand differing preferences, those I have seen are as CLEAR AS DAY. It's their PRIDE & EGO. And they are just a bunch of rude toads like some people here. No need to be nice to them.

Not that I have lost hope like you did, but it is tiresome to stand around, wait for the right person that meets or surpass your expectations. The time taken on choosing etc. At this point in my life, I don't need casual fucks to reassure myself. My life don't revolve around all these worthless individuals and their requirements.  And I can tell you, you will be happier not doing all these.

And like you said earlier, :" Singaporeans (and other people living here long enough) are good at making complaints and demands..." Well a lot of it is valid.  It's a very superficial gay world. Gays want the world at large to accept them as they are. Yet you see plenty of discrimination in gay life, a lot based on looks. 

Bro, don’t use the word fussy!😊 they just feel not comfortable to have close contact with strangers, they r discreet, afraid of getting STD. Furthermore, they feel tired after the intense lap swimming, hence no time for others.

On 12/7/2023 at 6:42 AM, shyc said:

The young generation think that wearing triangular trunk is too gay (or only gay wear it).

True that clementi pool no longer a pool for cruising. Majority are the elderly users and noisy primary schools students having lessons there.

To be frank, who else want to cruise at public pools when you can get more quality guys at safra pools and private gyms shower.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The young generation think that wearing triangular trunk is too gay (or only gay wear it).

True that clementi pool no longer a pool for cruising. Majority are the elderly users and noisy primary schools students having lessons there.

To be frank, who else want to cruise at public pools when you can get more quality guys at safra pools and private gyms shower.

Oh no! It’s sad if the younger generation really think that triangular cut is too gay or for gay men. 
You are right w your observation. ActiveSG pools have many elderly persons. The perks of discounted entry fees or even free entry is the main reason, I believe. The younger (gay) group goes to Safra now. Good too. More spaces for older men. The kids are annoying AF though. Lol. 

50 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Oh no! It’s sad if the younger generation really think that triangular cut is too gay or for gay men. 
You are right w your observation. ActiveSG pools have many elderly persons. The perks of discounted entry fees or even free entry is the main reason, I believe. The younger (gay) group goes to Safra now. Good too. More spaces for older men. The kids are annoying AF though. Lol. 

Stop nagging la, ah ma 🤣🤣🤣

Time has changed. Especially we are now living in a digitalisation world. Why do we need to cruise at public pools when there are so many choices for us now. Moreover, people today earn more than those days. So, can afford to pay for cruising in gym, spa, sauna, etc. And with the cheap airfare, you can even fly over to Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Korea to cruise. 

The cruising era at public pools belong to the boomers generation when there was no Internet, no mobile phone yet. And even though we had the mobile phone and the Internet in the early 2000, it was not so "advance" like today. Also, how much do you get paid for a full time job then? So, I presume public pools were still the best place and affordable place to cruise.

Of course you can still find some cruisers in public pools today. They are usually the older boomers who were born in the 50s and 60s and they are less tech savvy.

You can too find few younger boomers who were born in the 70s and 80s. But i can say majority had migrated to safra pools or gym.

Guest DrillaQ
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Time has changed. Especially we are now living in a digitalisation world. Why do we need to cruise at public pools when there are so many choices for us now. Moreover, people today earn more than those days. So, can afford to pay for cruising in gym, spa, sauna, etc. And with the cheap airfare, you can even fly over to Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Korea to cruise. 

The cruising era at public pools belong to the boomers generation when there was no Internet, no mobile phone yet. And even though we had the mobile phone and the Internet in the early 2000, it was not so "advance" like today. Also, how much do you get paid for a full time job then? So, I presume public pools were still the best place and affordable place to cruise.

Of course you can still find some cruisers in public pools today. They are usually the older boomers who were born in the 50s and 60s and they are less tech savvy.

You can too find few younger boomers who were born in the 70s and 80s. But i can say majority had migrated to safra pools or gym.

Apps are worse. Probably the applicant gets asked many questions and need to show pics.  

It's a bit like the blind dates in the 90s. When both sides meet, they are guarded.

Pools are more spontaneous. Also the added thrill of getting caught.

On 12/10/2023 at 3:20 PM, Guest guest said:

For me, the feel you get from apps hook up is totally different to what you get from public cruising.

apps definitely more time consuming, chat, exchange pics, arrange time, arrange place, etc etc. of course you also tend to spend much more time with the person.

cruising is instant, can vary from a 5 second touch touch, to full blown fun inside a cubicle. more of a thrill.

i like both!

Guest RV Shock

A very memorable one was at RV pool for me when I was still in P4. 

Saw two guys in opposite cubicles showering with a full raging hard on. Was wondering to myself how come some people's kkj was so long like a hard stick. I was staring at them in amazement. They saw me staring but continued stroking their kkj facing each other.

It was only years later that l realised they were cruising each other. I was too shocked and went quickly to shower with a hardened mini cock too. :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.