Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Just now, SociNerd said:

So queenstown, BV and soon to be Delta reopening are good places for cruising I'm assuming?

No, they are not good places.

In the local gay cruising culture, they are must go bucket list places! 

1 minute ago, HC-B said:

No, they are not good places.

In the local gay cruising culture, they are must go bucket list places! 

So what you're saying is I must go at least once yes? haha what time and day is best though

Guest Guest
49 minutes ago, SociNerd said:

So queenstown, BV and soon to be Delta reopening are good places for cruising I'm assuming?

Is there a BV swimming complex? 🤔 Thought it had already been demolished to make way for condo development in that area .... 😆

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Is there a BV swimming complex? 🤔 Thought it had already been demolished to make way for condo development in that area .... 😆

I wouldn't know man. Or is it clementi area

Edited by SociNerd

Guest Guest

BV was in Holland Village and has been demolished. Delta was a good cruising place, but until it reopens, we won't know what it will be like and I just heard that Queenstown will be closed to be renovated sometime around May. Thankfully Delta will be open so we can swim there. I never went to BV, but I remember Delta before it was renovated and yeah, it was a great place to cruise.

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well, let's hope the new Delta will at least still be a place for cruising.

The Ministry in charge of sports hired a Public Cruising expert from France, Prof Dr La Cruzard who explained the gov the most condusive and inclusive cruising concept...for the gov to create the exact opposite design. Wanna bet?

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well, let's hope the new Delta will at least still be a place for cruising. Does anyone know when it's going to open? 

Trust me, it will never be the same. Just look at the katong pool after some reno. Never the same like it use to be.

So, instead of closing down those cruisy  pool like BV pool and river valley pool, I suppose re renovating those cruisy spots is the best choice.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Trust me, it will never be the same. Just look at the katong pool after some reno. Never the same like it use to be.

So, instead of closing down those cruisy  pool like BV pool and river valley pool, I suppose re renovating those cruisy spots is the best choice.

that's right, to hope that Delta post renovation will remain cruise friendly, is to hope against hope.

expect the worst, and be thankful if it is not as bad as it could be

so sad

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, Guest Delta variant said:

30apr? The bldg looks incomplete

Tentatively, it does seem like Delta pool will open in May.

But of course, there's always a chance that the opening will be postponed.

Fingers crossed.

20230422-141405.jpg

Guest Delta variant
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tentatively, it does seem like Delta pool will open in May.

But of course, there's always a chance that the opening will be postponed.

Fingers crossed.

20230422-141405.jpg

It could be a partial opening. People can swim while they continue to finish renovations.

Like what happened at katong.

In any case a turn off, with all those workers around.

Sorry I am not hopeful it'll be like the good old days.

However clement MRT toilet opening may.

Guest Sluts in a row
3 hours ago, singalion said:

The Ministry in charge of sports hired a Public Cruising expert from France, Prof Dr La Cruzard who explained the gov the most condusive and inclusive cruising concept...for the gov to create the exact opposite design. Wanna bet?

Yup. My thoughts exactly. Because it feels that way.

Good that an IB has confirmed it.

21 hours ago, SociNerd said:

So what you're saying is I must go at least once yes? haha what time and day is best though

Do Delta when they reopen, any day or time is fine as you won’t know when and who you’d meet, no fixed schedule for cruising or eye candy.

Guest Guest

If BV pool still around, am sure it will be packed with cruisers. How I miss the open shower and the retro metal urinal where men standing next to each other showing their erected dicks. spacer.png

Guest Guest

I'm guessing the shower doors will be the auto-close type, but until it's open to us, we can't say, but I too agree that it will not be as cruisy as it used to be. 

12 hours ago, SociNerd said:

I think regardless of layout, if people are set to cruise, it will always happen, unless people straight up cockblock the entire scene then I think it'll still happen

i am afraid i don't agree.

look at katong pool.

the layout is now just a big open square with barely a hidden corner. so very difficult to do anything discreetly.

add to that they put in a new gym , so all those gym kids keep coming into the change rooms to chit chat/ pose at the mirror. it has become annoying and almost impossible. so now, i choose to go elsewhere for my swim fun.

kids are the most efficient cockblocks out there

Edited by And then

Guest Cruiseringexpert

I agree with SociNerd, you can still cruise at Katong, you just need to be very careful and lucky. The last time I was there, it was quite quiet and this hot guy came in. I was taking a piss at the toilet in the corner when he came over and started pissing next to me. We both started jerking each other off and we ended up in the disabled toilet for fun. Yeah, it's not as easy as it was before, but can still happen. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, And then said:

look at katong pool.

the layout is now just a big open square with barely a hidden corner. so very difficult to do anything discreetly.

add to that they put in a new gym , so all those gym kids keep coming into the change rooms to chit chat/ pose at the mirror. it has become annoying and almost impossible. so now, i choose to go elsewhere for my swim fun.

Alot of the public pools are occupied by the pri sch for swimming lesson. Morning and afternoon. Group after group taking turn coming into the toilet to wash up and change after the lesson. Is really noisy and annoying. Probably this is why all cruiser turn to safra pool. 

8 hours ago, And then said:

look at katong pool.

I agree it can be a nuisance and deter cruisers or cruising act, but yeah sometimes it really depends on luck and timing as well like what the guest cruisingexpert said. Sometimes all u gotta do is just be very subtle and if you caught someone and u both like each other, can always move on to other places to do the deed

14 hours ago, SociNerd said:

I agree it can be a nuisance and deter cruisers or cruising act, but yeah sometimes it really depends on luck and timing as well like what the guest cruisingexpert said. Sometimes all u gotta do is just be very subtle and if you caught someone and u both like each other, can always move on to other places to do the deed

yeah, i guess it depends

if all you want to do is swim, then whatever else happens if it happens, is just bonus.

in that case, i suppose any pool is fine.

even in the new katong pool, i have had fun a couple of times, but it gets frustrating.

if you want to swim PLUS have fun (of cos fun is never guaranteed)

then it helps to pick the right pool, haha

becomes more a question of how many rather than whether get any at all

13 minutes ago, And then said:

yeah, i guess it depends

if all you want to do is swim, then whatever else happens if it happens, is just bonus.

in that case, i suppose any pool is fine.

even in the new katong pool, i have had fun a couple of times, but it gets frustrating.

if you want to swim PLUS have fun (of cos fun is never guaranteed)

then it helps to pick the right pool, haha

becomes more a question of how many rather than whether get any at all

Agreed!

Guest Guest

Has anyone used the indoor swimming pool at OCBC stadium? I think it’s the training pool for national swimmers so there should be lots of fit guys and eye candy. Has anyone had any fun there?

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Has anyone used the indoor swimming pool at OCBC stadium? I think it’s the training pool for national swimmers so there should be lots of fit guys and eye candy. Has anyone had any fun there?

Not cruisy. Everyone bathe with closed doors.

Also the lifeguard keep walking on and out. 

Tiresome place.

Guest Deltaslut

Just came back from Delta. It’s not as bad as I thought it would be. At least the shower doors aren’t the auto close type and they fit opposite to each other so you can cruise and view the opposite shower. It’s similar to the Toa Payoh pool changing room. The hockey changing room seems to be gone, but the old gym shower room is still there and is a bit out of the way. 

Guest guest
37 minutes ago, Guest Deltaslut said:

Just came back from Delta. It’s not as bad as I thought it would be. At least the shower doors aren’t the auto close type and they fit opposite to each other so you can cruise and view the opposite shower. It’s similar to the Toa Payoh pool changing room. The hockey changing room seems to be gone, but the old gym shower room is still there and is a bit out of the way. 

So any hot guys there cruising? Haha

Guest Guest

Just left the pool. It was crowded with kids when i reached at 11am but they are concentrated at the kids pool area so I still had my space for my swim. 

I realised the tanning chairs are gone of maybe the place is still new so it wasn't put out yet. 

The middle soaking pool was gone too. 

The changing room layout is roughly similar but the basins were shifted to the old urinal area. 

I think you could still crusie there as the changing rooms are still facing each other but the floor is a bit reflective so it could be risky for someone beside to see what are you doing inside. 

I also walked over to the hockey pitch changing room area and it was very quiet so maybe there could be a conducive place to go instead of the pool. 

Guest Fuze

Delta pool field report : Very nicely renovated with clean modern design and bold orange and red accents in the flooring. 

In the middle they built the outdoor rain fountain which is just fantastic. I love standing under the cool rain shower and feeling the sun on my skin. The architect did a good job with thoughtful design choices. The outdoor areas are covered with some type of textured pebbles flooring which lessens the heat absorption. It does get hot but still bearable to walk bare footed, unlike the scorchingly hot flat tiles at TPY pool which burn the soles.

Crowd-wise today being a public holiday there were lots of families and kids. I'd say 90% of the crowd. Luckily they stayed in the covered pool and wading pool. The laps pool was quiet without annoying kids.  

The changing room is small, in fact smaller than Katong which has already been reduced in size. There are 12 cubicles all facing the middle area with two benches. No hidden corners or nooks. Anyone coming in can see the whole changing area immediately. Personally I don't see how anyone can cruise here since it's so exposed. Maybe during the weekday when it's quiet but during weekends forget it. 

Overall I had an enjoyable time. Will come again for swimming (not cruising). 

Guest Guest

I think it's still possible to cruise at Delta, but not on the weekend or public holidays. Maybe on weekdays at lunch or in the evenings. The other opinion is the hockey changing room which is a bit out of the way so that's a possibility. Will have to see what it's like during the week

2 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

Delta pool field report : Very nicely renovated with clean modern design and bold orange and red accents in the flooring. 

In the middle they built the outdoor rain fountain which is just fantastic. I love standing under the cool rain shower and feeling the sun on my skin. The architect did a good job with thoughtful design choices. The outdoor areas are covered with some type of textured pebbles flooring which lessens the heat absorption. It does get hot but still bearable to walk bare footed, unlike the scorchingly hot flat tiles at TPY pool which burn the soles.

Crowd-wise today being a public holiday there were lots of families and kids. I'd say 90% of the crowd. Luckily they stayed in the covered pool and wading pool. The laps pool was quiet without annoying kids.  

The changing room is small, in fact smaller than Katong which has already been reduced in size. There are 12 cubicles all facing the middle area with two benches. No hidden corners or nooks. Anyone coming in can see the whole changing area immediately. Personally I don't see how anyone can cruise here since it's so exposed. Maybe during the weekday when it's quiet but during weekends forget it. 

Overall I had an enjoyable time. Will come again for swimming (not cruising). 

Looking forward to visit one day.

I guess having cubicles facing each other is already a big plus, compared to Katong.

Always a chance of someone putting on a show across from you, ha!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.