Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Guest Armpits
3 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

OMG! What time was this at bro? I have only been cruising during the day and I have never seen the lifeguards come inside. 

I think afternoon weekdays. It was quiet, so we thought it's safe. Who knows... I think the lifeguards were on a lookout for gay activities in the shower room bcoz got straight people complain, if not, they are too lazy to bother 

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How does one tell a hunky guy is straight hunk or gay hunk?

All gay men have special kind of eyes that can tell you they are gays.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swimmingcruiser

So many hot muscle guys today at TPY. Shout out to the muscle guy in a white speedo, tall muscle guy in the black speedo, muscle guy in the red and black speedo and the muscle guy in the flower trunks. Are any of you here on BW?

• 3 weeks later...

Katong 

Delta

Yck

New Delta the shower cubicles is open in a manner where you cannot cruise discretely.

the addition of the kids pool and also the sheltered medium pool also means a lot of kids and family in and out the shower cubicles on weekends

Weekdays during office hours where no kids around, I am not sure if cruisy or not.

But weekends where families are around, it is definitely not cruisy anymore 

New Delta the shower cubicles is open in a manner where you cannot cruise discretely.

the addition of the kids pool and also the sheltered medium pool also means a lot of kids and family in and out the shower cubicles on weekends

Weekdays during office hours where no kids around, I am not sure if cruisy or not.

Precisely......those good old days over.

Just arrived into Singapore and looking forward to the pools. Based on what has been shared here, I might give Delta and Katong a miss as it seems to be less cruisy. Does anyone have any info on YCK and when is a good time to check it out? Thanks.

Just arrived into Singapore and looking forward to the pools. Based on what has been shared here, I might give Delta and Katong a miss as it seems to be less cruisy. Does anyone have any info on YCK and when is a good time to check it out? Thanks.

This is interesting, pardon me asking - so you're saying you travel here (Singapore) just for swimming pool  🏊‍♂️  cruising? Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hahaha, sure if you will be swimming with me at the pool Sphere. Nah, am coming over to Singapore for work. I swim a lot in my country and love to cruise there so decided to be proactive and check out the swimming pool cruising scene in Singapore.

Hahaha, sure if you will be swimming with me at the pool Sphere. Nah, am coming over to Singapore for work. I swim a lot in my country and love to cruise there so decided to be proactive and check out the swimming pool cruising scene in Singapore.

Where are you from

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, pool user said:

Ocbc aquatic centre very cruisy honestly, quite surprised not talked about here. Especially weekend nights if it is open, tons of guys in their 20-30s, and no kids since theres a minimum age requirement of 16.

If it is so good who are you calling out here for? Clown 🤡 !!

28 minutes ago, pool user said:

Ocbc aquatic centre very cruisy honestly, quite surprised not talked about here. Especially weekend nights if it is open, tons of guys in their 20-30s, and no kids since theres a minimum age requirement of 16.

Cruisy??? No leh I been tere a few times on weekend nites but quiet wor. 

12 minutes ago, pool user said:

I went a few times during the weekend nights, had a decent number of people, not too crowded but not too quiet either. But I go weekday afternoons more, perhaps different crowd

please la~ don’t waste people time here to post something not factual can? Uncle if you want to lure people there for your own hunger, please save it!! 狼来了

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MeeBok

Haven’t been to OCBC since Covid, but always can see more young guys in sexy arena swimming trunks at the time. The best thing is that they provide hot shower. The cubicles at training pool side are quite limited, 6-8? If I’m not wrong… 

On 8/16/2023 at 6:47 PM, fenghou said:

weekdays noon / daytime is better, lol

Not too sure if Sengkang swimming pool is always cruisy. Was there last week on a weekday and after my swim I tend to sit at around at the bath area before going to the bath cubicle. Saw a middle age guy coming out of the cubicle naked to take his stuffs and went back in. Just then the cleaner came in and I decide to go into the bath cubicle next to him. Was stroking my dick while soaping and notice a hand under the divider where the drainage is. Did some understall fun with him when he suddenly stop and open his cubicle door then he say no one outside now and ask me to open my door which I did and proceed to suck bj until I cum. Did not manage to exchange number but he told me he usually swim on weekdays afternoon.

Maybe someone can advise me on this, whats the take on 2 guys bathing 1 bath cubicle? There was an occasion I saw 2 guys going in and saying the wait is long and they can save time sharing the same cubicle.

Nowadays it's so difficult to even swim because of all the swimming lessons. They conduct kids' lessons in the adult pool. They occupy the entire pool or even the whole complex.

Like they priority. Other people don't need to swim.

50 minutes ago, Guest Drilla said:

Nowadays it's so difficult to even swim because of all the swimming lessons. They conduct kids' lessons in the adult pool. They occupy the entire pool or even the whole complex.

Like they priority. Other people don't need to swim.

Yeah, esp on weekends. The sheltered pool at SK swimming complex was full of kids in their swimming lessons making it impossible to swim.

3 hours ago, MDZY said:

Maybe someone can advise me on this, whats the take on 2 guys bathing 1 bath cubicle? There was an occasion I saw 2 guys going in and saying the wait is long and they can save time sharing the same cubicle.

pretty sure it is not a crime to be in one cubicle with another person, as long as you are not caught doing *anything*

14 hours ago, MDZY said:

Yeah, esp on weekends. The sheltered pool at SK swimming complex was full of kids in their swimming lessons making it impossible to swim.

There is a children's pool at Delta,  but the instructors choose to do lessons at the sheltered pool. The instructor timed it such that his students would cut into my lane as I did laps. As they saw me leave the pool, the whole lot also went to the changing room to crowd it out. So I went back to swim. Bunch of chee byes.

Katong pool, sometime ago, late morning

It was rather quiet as I went to the adult pool. Suddenly a bus arrived and lots of kids made their way to the adult pool. I asked the instructor which lanes  they will be using. And that arrogant small minded bastard just ignored my questions. Gradually they took over the whole of the adult pool. 

Clementi and Bukit Batok

I stopped going. Hordes of school kids everyday, all day.

Now how inconsiderate and rude is that? But it is the adults' fault not the kids.

All these on weekdays.  Weekends even worse.

58 minutes ago, Guest Drilla said:
There is a children's pool at Delta,  but the instructors choose to do lessons at the sheltered pool. The instructor timed it such that his students would cut into my lane as I did laps. As they saw me leave the pool, the whole lot also went to the changing room to crowd it out. So I went back to swim. Bunch of chee byes.

It was rather quiet as I went to the adult pool. Suddenly a bus arrived and lots of kids made their way to the adult pool. I asked the instructor which lanes  they will be using. And that arrogant small minded bastard just ignored my questions. Gradually they took over the whole of the adult pool. 

Clementi and Bukit Batok

Now how inconsiderate and rude is that? But it is the adults' fault not the kids.

So where and when do you swim now? 🤔

On 10/11/2023 at 12:10 PM, MDZY said:

Not too sure if Sengkang swimming pool is always cruisy. Was there last week on a weekday and after my swim I tend to sit at around at the bath area before going to the bath cubicle. Saw a middle age guy coming out of the cubicle naked to take his stuffs and went back in. Just then the cleaner came in and I decide to go into the bath cubicle next to him. Was stroking my dick while soaping and notice a hand under the divider where the drainage is. Did some understall fun with him when he suddenly stop and open his cubicle door then he say no one outside now and ask me to open my door which I did and proceed to suck bj until I cum. Did not manage to exchange number but he told me he usually swim on weekdays afternoon.

There are 2 changing rooms at Sengkang pool, I guess the one for indoor pool could be more cruisy. But from my experience, it’s not a good place for fun. 

On 10/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, Guest Drilla said:

Clementi and Bukit Batok

I have also posted on most pools these days are crowded with school swimming lessons the other time.

All schools taking turn from morning 8.30am to afternoon 3.30pm.

Toilet was crowded with kids and noisy. How to be cruisy? No wonder safra pools more cruisy. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I have also posted on most pools these days are crowded with school swimming lessons the other time.

All schools taking turn from morning 8.30am to afternoon 3.30pm.

Toilet was crowded with kids and noisy. How to be cruisy? No wonder safra pools more cruisy. 

Safra and HomeTeam members only. But I have seen school kids on excursion at the lobby of SAFRA MF.

Weekdays mornings are senior citizens' period. SAFRA MF and HomeTeam Bukit Batok quite full at this time.

But weekends are family days. Soooooo, kiddies rule. 

On 10/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, Guest Drilla said:

Clementi and Bukit Batok

Wah, that instructor really itching to be smack in the face..

11 minutes ago, thinking35 said:

Thanks for sharing... looks clean compare to some pools.

Hm, but why this underground concept?

I mean why do the changing rooms need to be fitted with artificial lights only, if you had the chance (as before) to keep natural light. Not a very "ESG" concept.

Should also affect natural ventilation, place will become mouldy very soon, then another set of renovations required.

With the humidity prevalent in Singapore, not sure this was a good idea...

What person comes up with such ideas and design plans???

Did they do the same concept already at other pools?

What is the reason that the changing rooms are closed up with artificial lightning?

I mean if it is a pure indoor pool, then I understand when the changing rooms have such a concept (while in most countries there would be still usual natural light during the daytime to save on energy costs...) but for an outdoor pool as Delta...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.