Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Guest Deltaslut

I think if you are cruising at night, delta might be the better option, especially at the hockey field toilet. I have been twice and been lucky so far

1 hour ago, Guest Deltaslut said:

I think if you are cruising at night, delta might be the better option, especially at the hockey field toilet. I have been twice and been lucky so far

Who usually uses the hockey field toilet? Is there any reason to go there and use it

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, noobnobb said:

Who usually uses the hockey field toilet? Is there any reason to go there and use it

Cruisers......Cruisers will go any where without a reason.

Guest Guest
42 minutes ago, noobnobb said:

Haha I mean seriously… if pool there got toilet swimmers will use the pool right. So who’s gonna use the hockey field toilet usually?

I m also serious. Do you know they (cruiser) actually have their shower after swim at the pool but will also hop over the hockey field toilet for another shower after that.

Guest Try and see
16 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Haha I mean seriously… if pool there got toilet swimmers will use the pool right. So who’s gonna use the hockey field toilet usually?

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I m also serious. Do you know they (cruiser) actually have their shower after swim at the pool but will also hop over the hockey field toilet for another shower after that.

I'm one of those to used to go to the Delta sports hall toilet after my swim. The one I go to is the one near the back door, near the childcare centre. I don't think that was the hockey toilet that you guys are talking about.

Anyway, the Delta sports hall toilet is definitely more cruisy because less people use it, and there are no lifeguards or security staff there.

Also, it's quite common that if you meet a guy at the Delta pool whom you want to have fun with, you both would shower first and then head to the Delta sports hall toilet to have fun, because it is more private.

31 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I'm one of those to used to go to the Delta sports hall toilet after my swim. The one I go to is the one near the back door, near the childcare centre. I don't think that was the hockey toilet that you guys are talking about.

Anyway, the Delta sports hall toilet is definitely more cruisy because less people use it, and there are no lifeguards or security staff there.

Also, it's quite common that if you meet a guy at the Delta pool whom you want to have fun with, you both would shower first and then head to the Delta sports hall toilet to have fun, because it is more private.

Ah I see. So there are essentially 3 toilets - pool/ hockey/ sports hall… lol

Guest guest
5 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Ah I see. So there are essentially 3 toilets - pool/ hockey/ sports hall… lol

Ohhhh......so those cruisers can shower 3 times.:D.....3 times of luck too.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:27 AM, Hornyboy93 said:

Jurong west activesg pool toilet near the laps pool have soo much potential for fun. Especially the two cubicles at the back.

Sadly no action for soo long every time i go there.

Edited by noobnobb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I have been to Delta and I have to admit, it's very disappointing. I think the most cruisy swimming pools now are Clementi and Yio Chu Kang

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have been to Delta and I have to admit, it's very disappointing. I think the most cruisy swimming pools now are Clementi and Yio Chu Kang

LMAO...Clementi ?????? U sure anot?

Guest ffffffff

Was @ pool cck safa.

hardly two laps in the murky water, the lifeguard called everyone out because of impending rain and lightning.

apparently the pool rooftop is not lightning proof.

underwhelming first visit.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest ffffffff said:

Was @ pool cck safa.

hardly two laps in the murky water, the lifeguard called everyone out because of impending rain and lightning.

apparently the pool rooftop is not lightning proof.

underwhelming first visit.

lifeguard v sweet mah....asked all of you out.  If you strike by lightning how?

Guest ffffffff
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

lifeguard v sweet mah....asked all of you out.  If you strike by lightning how?

Struck by lightning ,then look like you lor 🤣

Chao ta

Guest guest

Jln besar pool got a few regular fit dad bod uncle who swim alot. 

1 of them haf a beautiful tanned line of his 1/2 length swim tights. When I finished my shower e other day, he came in. He stripped off his tights n went into e cubicle for shower. I saw his cock tat moment when he walk to e cubicle. His soft cock is average size with foreskin covering his cock head. He did not close e cubicle door n I suppose he felt me watching him during his shower. I dun noe y his cock was half erected with foreskin rolled off his cock head when he came out e cubicle after his shower.

Guest Swimmingcruiser

I still say SAFRA TPY is the best place to cruise. Was just there this morning. Hello again to the tall ripped guy in the black speedos this morning. Thanks for showing off your hot bod and thick dick to me, lol

Guest Swimmingcruiser

I know exactly what you mean superflawless. What's worst is when you have old cruisers who just hang around and refuse to take the hint that no one wants them. Worst, it pisses off a lot of straight guys who are just there to swim. What time, I saw a hot guy and we had been eyeing each other, but because this old fat guy refuse to leave and just kept on sitting there, we couldn't do anything. 

On 6/16/2023 at 1:49 PM, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

I still say SAFRA TPY is the best place to cruise. Was just there this morning. Hello again to the tall ripped guy in the black speedos this morning. Thanks for showing off your hot bod and thick dick to me, lol

Yes .... Jalan Besar is risky.... Tpy safra is still the best

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swimmingcruiser

Yeah, SAFRA TPY is still the best. Shoutout to the 3 hot ripped guys just now, especially to the tall guy and the Angmo. Hope to see you at TPY more 

Guest guest

Public pools are no longer a best place to cruise. Cruisers there now are all those left over old btm 'aunties' that seriously cmi. 

Pools at Safra club are the best place to cruise now. Full of hot new generation cruisers with quality. 

Time have change.....the good old days at BV, river valley, etc all over.

Guest Guest

I do agree that TPY safra has like the best guys for fun. Was there yesterday at around 12 to 1pm and I already saw two guys that were my type. 

One was tanning with his sunglasses on top of his head and one was swimming beside me. 

The one tanning has daddy kind of look and was wearing this colorful speedo but he went off in a bit after my swim. 

The other was a younger fitter swimmer bod guy. When I was swimming beside him I kept looking at his body. 

He went off to shower and I still had two laps left for my swim. After my swim I walked to the last cubicle and that 2nd guy was showering with his door open. 

I knew this is it and went to the cubicle opp him and we kept looking at each other while stroking our dick. I then went to his cubicle and the rest is history.

I think what makes tpy safra so conducive for fun is the big shower area that gives you privacy haha

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Confirm TPY is more cruisy than Mt F. This is because the shower doors at Mt F are glass and are see through. 

I tot c thru glass door can be more cruisy. Bcos can do shower show. 

Best is TPY safra and heng or shui, Don't go active SG kinds cause they will report u any time. Yes I like TPY safra the best place to swimming n practice my frog stunt 🤣lap.very peaceful to drool for DILF while swimming mind can focus 😊talking bout his Gina swimming at Tpy safra next week 🤣

Edited by JyT

Guest Hahaha
13 hours ago, mate69 said:

Good for throwing furtive glances

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Guest ffffffff said:

Furtive is the word for lots of gay life in Spore.

LMAO....very true.

Guest Swimmingcruiser

What guest guest is saying is that it’s easy to cruise when both guys can check each other out at the showers before deciding to have fun. Only problem at TPY is that most of the shower doors cannot be completely open.

Guest Cruisy cruise

Don't I just love the furtive, surreptitious and clandestine nature of pool showers cruising.

You see the faces peer out from slightly ajar doors, like the clownfish peeking out from a sea anemone.

Once the coast is clear, time to move🤭

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Only problem at TPY is that most of the shower doors cannot be completely open.

To prevent the door from closing, I brought my own masking tape to tape the door to the partition.

6 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Haha i dunno the art of cruising. Means both will shower nude in opposite cubicles facing each other then throw each other furtive glances and hope the feeling is mutual? Is that how its done? Lol

Then why other pools showers not so conducive?

if shower cubicles are in one row, then no chance to look across opposite

also some pools may not have the right sort of people going there

if shower opposite someone, they close the door, or only show back towards you, means no interest.

if interested, some may play with their crotch, or keep looking/ exchange eye contact

next step may be a bit more tricky, cos some may only want to look and tease

can signal to ask him to come into your cubicle (or vice versa), but if no one wants to take that first step, then stuck.

Guest Guest

Yeah, there are quite a few guys who like to show off their bods and tease us at the pool. Especially if they are fit or hung, not that I’m complaining, lol

Guest Armpits
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Mostly at SAFRA TPY. I swim during weekdays at lunchtime and you can always see hunks tanning then

I got caught once while having fun in the shower room. The lifeguard waited for us to come out. Took our IDs and reported us to every safra in Singapore. Damn embarrassing. Now I cannot step into any safra. The system blacklisted me. Damn mah loo

1 hour ago, Guest Armpits said:

I got caught once while having fun in the shower room. The lifeguard waited for us to come out. Took our IDs and reported us to every safra in Singapore. Damn embarrassing. Now I cannot step into any safra. The system blacklisted me. Damn mah loo

omg :ph34r:

Edited by mate69

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.