Male HQ

Sauna a hotbed for diseases & HIV? + Contracting STD in Saunas (compiled)

Guest ohWell

Guest Mission Impossible?
On 5/22/2023 at 2:37 AM, doncoin said:

The safest way to reduce opportunities for infection is not to have sex with another person. 

Cannot liddat.  I need physical human touch and caress to get high.  Best is not to have it with stranger, but somone you already know for years.  Like wearing shoes, seasoned shoes no blister, new shoes pain like shit. 

3 hours ago, Square said:

No symptoms, so only  knew when i went for my test. 

So important to get tested as there may be many like me who may be asymptomatic. 

Two weeks of antibiotics and be responsible to stay away from more sexual activity during this period. 

Hope that helps. 

My question is what std test do you take? Its not cheap to cover all the std. But if you test for all the STD it's like cost up to 800 dollars..... So how you know which to test for. 

44 minutes ago, Guest Lol said:

My question is what std test do you take? Its not cheap to cover all the std. But if you test for all the STD it's like cost up to 800 dollars..... So how you know which to test for. 

Please go to dsc clinic . It’s nowhere near $800. 

Aarghh.. but don’t.. antibiotic resistant strains.. end of the world.. humanity’s last hope… just.. wear… condoms.. *dead*

Chances of one getting STD is in proportionate with 'count of casual sex partners' x 'count of unprotected sex'. It doesn't matter where that happens, be it saunas, 5-star hotels, or your own bedroom.

Even though it is undeniable that chances of one involved in unprotected sex and/or more casual sex partners is higher for those who visit saunas, don't condemn saunas for that.

It is just that rooster crows at dawn then sun rises. Killing all the roosters doesn't stop the sun to rise.

• G_M changed the title to Sauna a hotbed for diseases & HIV? + Contracting STD in Saunas (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.