Male HQ

Places For Massage

Guest Guest_Tom

I am looking for Home-based masseur who can fit my preference. Appreciate if you can recommend. I hope to find someone who is fit looking, age is not a problem as long as he is no a chub(no offence). Yes, I am hoping for more than just a massage so I like erotic touches. If he massage in nude that would be a great turn on for me. Just in shorts can be sexy too. I also like my hole massaged but not sure how many of them does that. I usually enjoy more than 1 hr so a no rush 90 mins at least, would be most preferred.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to another great massage.

Guest Diver^guy
I am looking for Home-based masseur who can fit my preference. Appreciate if you can recommend. I hope to find someone who is fit looking, age is not a problem as long as he is no a chub(no offence). Yes, I am hoping for more than just a massage so I like erotic touches. If he massage in nude that would be a great turn on for me. Just in shorts can be sexy too. I also like my hole massaged but not sure how many of them does that. I usually enjoy more than 1 hr so a no rush 90 mins at least, would be most preferred.

Hi .... You can try Nick@Clementi. He is leanfit n tone masseur. He can give u a good "hole massage" provided you have to say out ..... :D

Guest i love massage

hi guest tom,

Paul at bedok North road next to stadium is definitely my strong recomendation to you, since you say age dosent matter, this guy is in his 50s, but very muscular and fit bod, he wear a very scanty tiny shorts while he massage for u, strong massage and yet with sensual erotic touch, great skills , he would glide his fingers by pass your back hole, all in all with great happy ending, and massage is only cost $30 an hour, i went there for his massage and scrub for only $45, i happily paid him $50. left with satisfaction... his contact is 92385100, speak mandarin to him will be better! enjoy! :thumb: :whistle:

Anyone willing to share his experience with Hanz from Water Spa, please PM me. Thks in advance.

Cheers,

Hanns is from China. Cute guy. Popular in Waterspa. Make a booking with him, Skills are fairly good. Pleasant and accomodating. Looks like a Japanese comic hero. :thumb:

PM me if you need other details... :clap: :clap:

Just tried Mr Ang of AMK, enjoyed his service very much. Though the room is small, the ambience is nice and not too cramp. Nice dim lights with good music. He is very pleasant, nice lean built just the type I like. He is very patient and is more fluent in his mandarin though English is no problem to him as well. As it is my first session with him I did not touch him though I would very much like to do so! Clean bed and clean towels.The whole session was 90 min for $50, I would defintely go to him again. I am also keen to try others just to compare the experience.

Is Mr Ang also known as SAM?

Hi .... You can try Nick@Clementi. He is leanfit n tone masseur. He can give u a good "hole massage" provided you have to say out ..... :D

Hi.

Would like to try Nick. can PM me with more details? Looks, service and place? :rolleyes:

Just tried Mr Ang of AMK, enjoyed his service very much. Though the room is small, the ambience is nice and not too cramp. Nice dim lights with good music. He is very pleasant, nice lean built just the type I like. He is very patient and is more fluent in his mandarin though English is no problem to him as well. As it is my first session with him I did not touch him though I would very much like to do so! Clean bed and clean towels.The whole session was 90 min for $50, I would defintely go to him again. I am also keen to try others just to compare the experience.

Mr ang is at AMK Ave 6, Sam is at Ave 10 if I am not wrong.

OIC have you tried both? :o Sam? can I get some information on him? :rolleyes: May want to try out. :)

Guest Centrino

Hi Nick sounds interesting. Can you please provide his physical details... age, stats... what to expect etc? More importantly, his contact details!

Thanks much

OIC have you tried both? :o Sam? can I get some information on him? :rolleyes: May want to try out. :)

I have not tried Sam personally, but look up on pages 34, you can find some comments from those who have tried...cheers

Guest Centrino
Hi .... You can try Nick@Clementi. He is leanfit n tone masseur. He can give u a good "hole massage" provided you have to say out .....  :D

leanfit n tone!!!! really huh.... :lol:

So much suspense... can someone just tell all of us how this Nick looks like, his body type..and age and other statistics?? :)

Guest Kaypoo
Hi .... You can try Nick@Clementi. He is leanfit n tone masseur. He can give u a good "hole massage" provided you have to say out .....  :D

So much suspense... can someone just tell all of us how this Nick looks like, his body type..and age and other statistics?? :)

Nick is 30+, lean, tone, look wise -- he's average. He's a nice guy, good skill and quite chatty if both of you click.

However, if you're looking for supermodel look and physique, please skip and go to sgboy classifieds. You'll find messeurs of this category who are asking for $150 - 200 per 60 min session. :D

Guest Kaypoo again
[so much suspense... can someone just tell all of us how this Nick looks like, his body type..and age and other statistics?? :)

Nick is 30+, lean, tone, look wise -- he's average. He's a nice guy, good skill and quite chatty if both of you click.

However, if you're looking for supermodel look and physique, please skip and go to sgboy classifieds. You'll find messeurs of this category who are asking for $150 - 200 per 60 min session. :D

Paul at bedok North road next to stadium is definitely my strong recomendation to you, since you say age dosent matter, this guy is in his 50s, but very muscular and fit bod, he wear a very scanty tiny shorts while he massage for u, strong massage and yet with sensual erotic touch, great skills , he would glide his fingers by pass your back hole, all in all with great happy ending, and massage is only cost $30 an hour, i went there for his massage and scrub for only $45, i happily paid him $50. left with satisfaction... his contact is 92385100, speak mandarin to him will be better! enjoy! :thumb: :whistle:

Ermm, I'm interested in mature masseur especially those fit/muscular one. Can provide more info about his place and his look? If he looks too old, then it will be a turn off...Does he do extra if got chem? :oops:

Went to Water Spa yesterday lunch hour. Had a wonderful full body massage with aromatheraphy oil for an hour (in fact more than an hour) @ $77. Very nice and comfy place to have massage with nice music playing all the time. Masseur very professional and skillful in providing massage service. :thumb:

Will visit the place again and might try another masseur (saw this cute chinese guy with slightly long hair sitting at the counter and smile to me when I'm leaving). :D Should have asked for his name. Sigh! Anyone knows the masseur from Water Spa?

Cheers,

Any weblink for this Water Spa? Does this spa has suana, steam room and jaccuzi?

Paul at bedok North road next to stadium is definitely my strong recomendation to you, since you say age dosent matter, this guy is in his 50s, but very muscular and fit bod, he wear a very scanty tiny shorts while he massage for u, strong massage and yet with sensual erotic touch, great skills , he would glide his fingers by pass your back hole, all in all with great happy ending, and massage is only cost $30 an hour, i went there for his massage and scrub for only $45, i happily paid him $50. left with satisfaction... his contact is 92385100, speak mandarin to him will be better! enjoy! :thumb:   :whistle:

What time and which day he provides massage?

Guest Navy^guy

I love massage .... :P i have try a few of home-base masseur. but I found out I only like Nick@Clementi n Nicky@Yishun. Both of them can give me a good feeling .... I really very enjoyed it. :rolleyes:

I have call Nicky@Yishun few time but no answer at all. Maybe he is busy. :( I try to sms Nick@Clementi but ... fully book! :huh:

Guest i love massage
Paul at bedok North road next to stadium is definitely my strong recomendation to you, since you say age dosent matter, this guy is in his 50s, but very muscular and fit bod, he wear a very scanty tiny shorts while he massage for u, strong massage and yet with sensual erotic touch, great skills , he would glide his fingers by pass your back hole, all in all with great happy ending, and massage is only cost $30 an hour, i went there for his massage and scrub for only $45, i happily paid him $50. left with satisfaction... his contact is 92385100, speak mandarin to him will be better! enjoy! :thumb:   :whistle:

What time and which day he provides massage?

hi beta,

Mr Paul Lim provide massage every day from as early as 9am to 11pm, he did told me last appt by 10pm, coz he goes to bed at 11+pm, but at times he do accomodate late hour request aft 11pm, ofcoz i pay him additional $10 to top up $30 rate, i feel bad coz i taking away his rest and sleeping hours. :P

Guest Guest
Hi Rain,

wow... sound like mental torture by Chris. :blink:

Is he cute? :D

How about his massage skill?

Thanks

Hi IloveCUTEguy

Well.. I will have to agree with HendryTan on his massage skill.

The massage is fusion and I believes Chris has a tendancy to 'modify' his routine depending on the person whom he served at the moment.

However, i am very sure that i 'missed out' nor receivng any 'massage aids during the session.

As to whether he is cute, well.. i have to say not in my type.

But perhaps to some, he may seems cute or at least the tattoo is sexy though...

Nevertheless, my guts tell me he expects tips after the whole thing...and if you don not.. he will 'offers happy endings for a minimum tips'. In any cases, you just can not 'tip' him since he already expressed himself... :angry:

Try chris long time ago. He is lean , fit also . But he talk too much and I not have any feeling with him.It seem he proud of his body, but actually his body can not turn on me. Dun know why.His place is nice.Ask tip f hj. give 2.5/5

Guest Guest
tried to message him a few weeks ago. But could not get a reply from him. I ended up with Nick in Yishun.

Nick was good with his hands and quite a talker. Quite sensual I must say. ;)

Try nicky in yishun few times. like his strong massage and very big cxxk head. His place not good but I like his massage and fully relax my muscle and horniness after ending.

Guest Guest
anyone tried Walter fm Bugis?

ax cest.com/profiles/?walter

he's looks hot? wonder if he's good

Want try walter because he is hot in pic. Any body can share experience if tried him before?

Hi Rain,

wow... sound like mental torture by Chris. :blink:

Is he cute? :D

How about his massage skill?

Thanks

Hi IloveCUTEguy

Well.. I will have to agree with HendryTan on his massage skill.

The massage is fusion and I believes Chris has a tendancy to 'modify' his routine depending on the person whom he served at the moment.

However, i am very sure that i 'missed out' nor receivng any 'massage aids during the session.

As to whether he is cute, well.. i have to say not in my type.

But perhaps to some, he may seems cute or at least the tattoo is sexy though...

Nevertheless, my guts tell me he expects tips after the whole thing...and if you don not.. he will 'offers happy endings for a minimum tips'. In any cases, you just can not 'tip' him since he already expressed himself... :angry:

Try chris long time ago. He is lean , fit also . But he talk too much and I not have any feeling with him.It seem he proud of his body, but actually his body can not turn on me. Dun know why.His place is nice.Ask tip f hj. give 2.5/5

I tried Chris and do not think much of the experience. The massage was good but I thought his attitude was not. I did not feel "taken care of" it was like he was just too mechanical. His body is not much to boast about. Really. His looks leaves much to be desired. thats what I feel la... not my type AT ALL. :(

Some people like to try new masseurs all the time. Some prefer to stick to a few good ones.

Me? I prefer to go to regulars mostly. If got no action for too long, I visit Nicky at Yishun, sure to get good massage and holey actions. I get release from top to bottom.

If got too much action, I go for matured masseurs like Terry of Clementi or Paul of Bedok. Can understand each other better and tell them everything especially down there. There are things I too paiseh to discuss with anybody except them. Only because I am anonymous here then I dare to say this.....there are things down there I cannot see myself even with a mirror...like the last time after a 3some, I felt very sore so I went for a massage. He saw my hole was bruised and he sat me up, we talked openly about my hole while inspecting it together and he told me what he saw where I can't. It's like talking to an old friend about golf about strokes and techniques. I am surprised I was so relaxed that I even told him how it happened. We laughed about it and he used a soothing balm to massage my hole. It's when you are so relaxed around them then you can really enjoy a good massage.

And being regular, he automatically knows that I want a lot of attention down there without me asking or being paiseh. In fact the first time I was very paiseh because so worried my hole was so distended that he would notice. He noticed it alright but we chat about other things. He was wearing a loose short and I playfully pulled it down. At first was disappointed that he was not even hard unlike Nicky. He sportingly took it off and let me play with his family jewels. I only got him half hard. He said he cannot service all customers because too xiong for him. At best he can hj for customers or for me.... a finger job. That's when I knew he knew. He told me he's versatile and even bend over to show me his own hole. Of course he knew I won't makan him. He said he understands my needs also because he also gets fxxked down there before. Shiok right? But also can be sore if the man is too rough right? After that, I am very relaxed around him. Sometimes when he has no customer for the next hour, we'll just chat in the nude drinking tea.

In fact regular massage should also include hole massage for those of us who use it frequently to keep the muscles smooth and tight. You need maintenance there too because seriously, a top will want to inspect it before putting his tool inside. A good hole will make him steamed and want to put his tool inside.

Sometimes I'll even practise my Kegel exercises on his fingers ( a masseur taught me that long ago ).

Some people like to try new masseurs all the time. Some prefer to stick to a few good ones.

If got too much action, I go for matured masseurs like Terry of Clementi or Paul of Bedok. Can understand each other better and tell them everything especially down there...........................He said he cannot service all customers because too xiong for him. At best he can hj for customers or for me.... a finger job. That's when I knew he knew. He told me he's versatile and even bend over to show me his own hole. Of course he knew I won't makan him. He said he understands my needs also because he also gets fxxked down there before. Shiok right?..........................

Sometimes I'll even practise my Kegel exercises on his fingers ( a masseur taught me that long ago ).

Which masseur u talking about here regarding ur sore part.

Being a regular customer of paul, how do u find him in term of skill and attitude? I read through the whole thread and some of the earlier post mentioned that he has some attitude problem toward customer and if the customer is not his type, he will just any how massage like tat. I like massage, but going to spa is rather expensive. I do prefer mature massuer if possible fit or muscular type. But i have not tried any home massuer b4. Are these mature massuers approachable?

Btw, what is kegel exercise?

Guest Guest_KONG

Me? I prefer to go to regulars mostly. If got no action for too long, I visit Nicky at Yishun, sure to get good massage and holey actions. I get release from top to bottom.

If got too much action, I go for matured masseurs like Terry of Clementi or Paul of Bedok. Can understand each other better and tell them everything especially down there. There are things I too paiseh to discuss with anybody except them. Only because I am anonymous here then I dare to say this.....there are things down there I cannot see myself even with a mirror...like the last time after a 3some, I felt very sore so I went for a massage. He saw my hole was bruised and he sat me up, we talked openly about my hole while inspecting it together and he told me what he saw where I can't. It's like talking to an old friend about golf about strokes and techniques. I am surprised I was so relaxed that I even told him how it happened. We laughed about it and he used a soothing balm to massage my hole. It's when you are so relaxed around them then you can really enjoy a good massage.

And being regular, he automatically knows that I want a lot of attention down there without me asking or being paiseh. In fact the first time I was very paiseh because so worried my hole was so distended that he would notice. He noticed it alright but we chat about other things. He was wearing a loose short and I playfully pulled it down. At first was disappointed that he was not even hard unlike Nicky. He sportingly took it off and let me play with his family jewels. I only got him half hard. He said he cannot service all customers because too xiong for him. At best he can hj for customers or for me.... a finger job. That's when I knew he knew. He told me he's versatile and even bend over to show me his own hole. Of course he knew I won't makan him. He said he understands my needs also because he also gets fxxked down there before. Shiok right? But also can be sore if the man is too rough right? After that, I am very relaxed around him. Sometimes when he has no customer for the next hour, we'll just chat in the nude drinking tea.

In fact regular massage should also include hole massage for those of us who use it frequently to keep the muscles smooth and tight. You need maintenance there too because seriously, a top will want to inspect it before putting his tool inside. A good hole will make him steamed and want to put his tool inside.

Hello,

I have tried Terry massage, but he has not given me any hj, although i open my backside wide enough.

He only do for chub.

Regards,

HK lee

Not be flame Terry but I realised if I dun get hard he will not bother to hj for me at all. and why should I get hard for him to signal I want a hj, I want to relax during the massage.

I dunno but i get hard almost all the time when I am massaged. Esp in certain erogenous areas. Really like the feel... so i do get pissed off if i know that the masseur is gay and does not do a HJ... esp when he is hard too! Its only natural. :(

looking at the past few comments, i guess we really shouldnt too publicly mentioned whether the masseurs provide "happy Ending"

i meant you pay the masseur for his skill in massage, anything happen later should be consider a bonus.

if you are just there for sex, the more than $30 massage cost can land you a few entry to the spa and suana.

also masseurs are human, they do have feeling, maybe they just cum with the previous client, maybe you are really not his type, maybe he really dont provide "happy ending"

my point is harping too much on "Happy Ending" would force the masseurs to provide that service coz everyone perceive that they should do so after massage. to a certain extent, shifting the focus away from what's more impt, the masseur's massage skills.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Kegel exercise is squeezing your arse muscles. It is good for many things like delaying your shooting when you close to coming. But most of all, once your arse get used to being opened, it will get lazy and get loose and the exercise will tighten your arse so that your man will get a tighter fit. During intercourse using kegel will give him that sudden pull on his cock and he will feel like you want to suck him inside. Damn shiok for him.

But you must learn to do it at the right time and also with the right force. Do it hard when he fingers your arse to test whether you are a bottom and your arse is too easy or you had been fxxked yet. We all know that test is very important and all tops will do it, loose arse surely meant you are too easy or just greedy for a 2nd round.

Do it lightly during initial penetration to give him enough grip and yet don't hurt your arse muscles. Stop doing it when he's pumping you fast, to reduce wear and tear. Increase it when he's slowing. Do a few rythmically when he pleases you by playing with your tits or body or when you want to tell him he's doing a good job and you want to be his...hehehe whatever naughty terms he uses during dirty talking

Like any kind of exercises, you cannot do it continuously because it is tiring after a while. You need to practice more to do more. The best way is to practise with a friend's fingers so that he can tell you how much strength you have. Also pulling his fingers out will give you a feel of just enough strength to grip him.

But remember to do just enough and don't overdo it like those thai-girl(tiger) shows. You will scare him off that you are too practised ( which means???) and of course that means you are.... You really don't know what goes through his mind so watch his reactions carefully. Some like it wild but some are so conservative that they won't even change much from the missionary position, fxxking another man is already wild enough for him.

For those looking for extras, you have to understand that the masseurs are supposed to provide only massage service for what you pay.

For a complete stranger, all masseurs are careful to do only the proper services because you never know what is on the customer's mind or maybe he's not a customer at all. Do the wrong thing and one may say shiok but another may cry molest or worst even call the police.

If you mention you got to know about his service from websites like Blowingwind, it is even worse. He will worry that you talk too much here.

Actually whatever extras is not part of the massage service but it is what he does as a friend after his office hours if he got to know you better. In fact some people prefer to sip tea and chat, is that extras also? If he hardly knows you, it would be awkward for you to stay around and chat because what topics are commom interest to you and him? Likewise it would be awkwards for him to start handling your private parts when he don't even know you or whether you even like it at all.

In fact for those stern or quiet or shy customers, they would prefer to be careful because these are more likely to be seriously wanting massage only. Then those who are too eager for extras maybe setting a trap for him, so again you can't blame him or say he has attitude because he's has to be serious when you are serious or dangerous or unknown.

The best way is to stick to a few regular masseurs and get to know them. Once they relax around you then you'll find they are more than friendly. In fact it's the same with friends also when you think nothing of hj each other. Just that masseurs are more skillful especially with hole massage.

For my first time I suspect that he already knew from my distended arse that I am 100% sure gay and well I needed a hole massage. It's no different from when a masseur tells you that you have a twisted back muscle and he'll masssage that part more than other parts. After touching so many men's bodies they surely know what your body needs but not your mind.

If you really really need it and your cock looks like wanting to explode, tell him and he'll do it for you because you need it or else you'll be still feeling stressed and waste his massage. So it's necessary. But if you are not even hard then you are relaxed so it's well and good. What for he arouse you, make you hard and cause you to feel sexually stressed for?

If he is hard and you are hard then he don't know you well. Hey liking a customer doesn't mean he dare to be funny. Maybe you are hard but you are keeping it for another man and you don't want him to touch you there. Who knows?

Anyway, the only complain is when you don't get a good massage. Other than that, you are asking for too much.

Guest Navy^guy
looking at the past few comments, i guess we really shouldnt too publicly mentioned whether the masseurs provide "happy Ending"

i meant you pay the masseur for his skill in massage, anything happen later should be consider a bonus.

if you are just there for sex, the more than $30 massage cost can land you a few entry to the spa and suana.

also masseurs are human, they do have feeling, maybe they just cum with the previous client, maybe you are really not his type, maybe he really dont provide "happy ending"

my point is harping too much on "Happy Ending" would force the masseurs to provide that service coz everyone perceive that they should do so after massage. to a certain extent, shifting the focus away from what's more impt, the masseur's massage skills.

You are very right !!! I fully agree you .... :thumb:

When i go for Massage. The first thing come to my mind is the good massage. Massage can give me fully relaxing if is really a good massage.

"Happy ending" to me is the bonus ... i will not force my masseur to give or not ... but i will tell my masseur whether where is my body ache or stiffness.

"Happy ending" is between me n masseur .... not really good to say out for this forum.

We have to know this forum is for all of ppls to read ... can be str guy or lady not only for gay leh. :(

Paul is a bottom ??? he looks so manly !!!

Love his body, still very well maintained & fit :)

Guest Guest

Hello,

I have tried Terry massage, but he has not given me any hj, although i open my backside wide enough.

He only do for chub.

Regards,

HK lee

Hello,

He only do for chub.

Regards,

HK lee

For those going to Terry of Clementi for massage, you have to tell him you want a hj / happy ending. If not he will not touch you at that place at all. He's just being professional. :D

Hello,

He only do for chub.

Regards,

HK lee

For those going to Terry of Clementi for massage, you have to tell him you want a hj / happy ending. If not he will not touch you at that place at all. He's just being professional. :D

homeboi, what you mean by " he choose customer ", he can depends your look then decide whether he want to massage for you? How you define as expensive?

Thanks