Male HQ

Places For Massage

let me add one entry

recently went to People Park Complex, saw a foot reflexology, gave it a try,

it was quite pack so they called a middle age man to arrive from somewhere, his style was good, quite painful, but after the massage my foot felt released of tension.

he mentioned he had a diploma in human anotomy and gave me a brief lesson in the various reflex points on the feet, and get this, he spoke to me in English with all the medical terms thrown in!

Damage $15 for 30min massage

ABSOLUTELY no hanky panky coz the shop is open for all to see (though there was once my feet was pressing on his groin while he was massaging the other one, but nope, didnt feel any reaction in his groin :P )

Yu Ya Beauty & Health Center, People Park Complex #03-K72 ask for Jimmy

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Well, foot reflexology centre is too open lah. I also experienced once in Hochiminh City (Saigon, Vietnam) when the young male footreflexologist did the foot massage and later on he started to press and rub on my inner thigh for a few minutes then I've got also 'erection' too. Different foot reflexologist did differently.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest messy

Robin tmp,

wat ppl say is not impt. I believe u r pro. At least give 10 mins extra. I think those want extra have 2 have chemistry. As long as there is chemistry who cares?

Guest Guest
wow looks expensive :mellow:

went for scrub+massage+manhood therapy for abt 2.5hrs only cost me ard $83. guess i will just give it a miss

where did u go for that deal? can give stats & contact? tx

Tried Nicky of yishun today. Pleasant looking indonesian boy with tanned bod & HUGE dick. Was surprised by how strong he was considering he's quite small size. $50 for massage (nude massage & extras may be included for free). 97672989

Made a wrong choice on friday.

Choose Nicky at Yishun instead of Adryan at Woodlands.

It is true Nicky is friendly but the massage is too 'painful' to me.

I cannot stop mself from imagining breaking my spine when he stepped on my back..which is something I have not been told/asked in prior. I can still decide whether I would like to have it or not..

The shower in the room is still cold.

Nevertheless, my body 'ached' the next day..

Nicky is also trying to gain 'access' into me despite I have turned him down many times.

A never-say-die attitude... even when I am dressing up, he repeated himself.

Guest Guest

oh yah, he keep asking me ' why never give him ' pointing to my buttocks . And his matteress and pillow are so smelly ....eee ..

But i must admit he is my type, cute and big cock ...

Guest Guest

]

Try nick several times. His massage is strong which I like and I like his huge cock. The biggest cock head I ever see(but he is about 168 height only). His massage is erotic which the btm will like it most. But I tell him clearly not into my hole. His hj and tight F is wonderful , but no bj.

I think that is very unprofessional and down right disgusting. :swear: I sometimes wonder, if some of these massures are thinking that they have a free fcuk sent to them in the form of a customer or what. Get to fcuk as well as get money. :angry:

Honestly, after reading this post, I kind of sympathise with Nicky, and let me tell you why.

I got to know Nicky two years back, when he first got to Singapore. I am one of his first few customers. I know he's from Indonesia, where in Indonesia I'm unsure, I never ask. He was brought to Singapore on a student Visa, working for his 'pimp', and to offer massage services, the only way to make quick pink money..

Nicky is a straight boy, and made to perform massage services targeted strictly at the gay community. When I first got to know the boy, he was pretty hestitant about offering sex, but he eventually did for the money, I guess after some brainwashing by his 'pimp'. Yes, he has a big cork, gigantic for a boy his size, a size that sends all size queens weak in their knees. And our first fxxk was fantastic. I got addicted, and visited Nicky often. And he uses his dick to keep his clients coming, to keep paying his 'pimp' off, to keep the money flowing into his pocket.

I remember the reason why I stopped visiting Nicky. Once on a late weekday night session, after the massage, my itchy hands were grouping him then. Being his regular client, sex proceeded next. But I notice the young Nicky seems so exhausted then, and can hardly hold on to his erection. I asked the question which I should not have asked. I asked if he's fxxked any other customers that day, and how many. I'm the fifth guy he's fxxking that day. The Nicky at that time is still so innocent, and 'pure' in a way. He doesn't know how to reject advances. It's also a sudden wake up realisation that this is not just a massage service but also a prostituition service. That very night, I convinced myself that I should not visit Nicky again.

Two years down, I read postings about Nicky's massage, and on a desperate night for a back rub, decided to visit the boy again. He was surprised to see me again, and definately gave me a good back massage. But what saddens me is how the boy had changed. The young innocent boy, had been so lured by money, and had completely changed. Now, he's totally into pleasing his customers. He has the initiatives, the moves, the killer smile, knowing how to entice, seduce his clients. He's become the sort, who's totally ok to fxxk anyone, just for the money. As much as I like Nicky, and thinking about how many men he's been with, I resisited the advances....

A poor boy can be made to do anything for money. And money can break even the strongest character...

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

Guest Guest

TTS, fully agree with u. About 1 and half year ago, the first time massage by him. His really big tool make me surprise and after massage and good fun, I pay him two pcs $50 (his massage is $50, and I feel his extra shall be $50 too). But he return me $50 and say my massage price is 50 only. I have try a lot masseur, but never see a masseur pure like him. I often try him then. His room is not good but his massage skill is really nice ang good fun also. But I think he as a masseur shall have too much sex with customers, feel not safe. Stop visit him then.

I think that is very unprofessional and down right disgusting. :swear: I sometimes wonder, if some of these massures are thinking that they have a free fcuk sent to them in the form of a customer or what.  Get to fcuk as well as get money.  :angry:

Honestly, after reading this post, I kind of sympathise with Nicky, and let me tell you why.

I got to know Nicky two years back, when he first got to Singapore...

(Sorry, forgot to log in earlier...)

I am surprised.

First, let me state that I am not here to make fun of anyone.

Second, does anyone truly believe Nicky was all that "innocent" when he was first brought here? I would think the pimp had already told him what to do and what to expect. And I wouldn't discount the fact that he was already tested out in Indonesia by the pimp to see if he was suitable for the trade. I learned that in Bangkok some of the better massage places recruit and train their handsome masseurs in every aspect of pleasing their clients for a full six months before they are allowed to go out and ply their trade.

Call me cynical, but I am sure Nicky already knew what he was in for when he was brought here to massage men. I grant that he was then shy as this was still quite new to him. But that doesn't mean that he he didn't know that he would be expected to fcuk men when they desired it. he was naive then and never thought about getting paid for his services. Then one does wisen up after being offered handsome tips after each fxxk by clients. So why turn down good money?

Nicky is here to make money, and he makes alot more money here than in Indonesia. So I don't understand the illusions about him should only be fcuking you and no other. Afterall, you are a client and this is still a business relationship, and it his business to please all his clients.

So I don't quite understand this taking of the moral high road about money corrupting him. I would call it "experience". We all work for money, one way or another. Some prostitute their bodies, while most of us prostitute our minds! We are all shameful prostitutes one way or other. Just think back on what we do in the office/company/business.... we all strive to make an extra buck here and there selling our minds and souls. We carry the boss's balls, we sometime back-stab to climb on top, for that raise, promotion, etc, others work very hard, day and night and on weekends, too, neglecting their families and friends.

Nicky is no different. He uses his hands and cock to make money. Some may find that disgusting, but hey, how different is that from a masseur who gives you a happy ending using his hands? And you feel he is not "safe" or "clean", just remember that all workers in this service industry are at "high risk". If you are afraid of catching something that you rather not (and who wouldn't be afraid?) then it is best to not patronise such establishments unless it is one of those above-board, professional spas where hanky panky is disavowed. And even then, you can never be 100% sure.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Luvsilver

Dragon rider wrote in part:

"So I don't quite understand this taking of the moral high road about money corrupting him. I would call it "experience". We all work for money, one way or another. Some prostitute their bodies, while most of us prostitute our minds! We are all shameful prostitutes one way or other."

We all work for money yes. Some choose to earn it the hard, decent and ethical way.

I worry when someone can't even tell the difference between a prostitute and the hard working mother who doubles up as a washerwoman and maid for three different families to put food on the table for her children.

Prostitutes? All? Really? Let's not get carried away.

Luvsilver

]

Try nick several times. His massage is strong which I like and I like his huge cock. The biggest cock head I ever see(but he is about 168 height only). His massage is erotic which the btm will like it most. But I tell him clearly not into my hole. His hj and tight F is wonderful , but no bj.

Seems like he is quite irresistable huh?

Anyway, what is a tight F ?

Dragon rider wrote in part:

"So I don't quite understand this taking of the moral high road about money corrupting him. I would call it "experience". We all work for money, one way or another. Some prostitute their bodies, while most of us prostitute our minds! We are all shameful prostitutes one way or other."

We all work for money yes. Some choose to earn it the hard, decent and ethical way.

I worry when someone can't even tell the difference between a prostitute and the hard working mother who doubles up as a washerwoman and maid for three different families to put food on the table for her children.

Prostitutes? All? Really? Let's not get carried away.

Luvsilver

LuvSilver,

Yes, I agree with you that there is a great difference between the prostitute who sells his/her body for money and those who "prostitute" their minds or energy in non-sexual linked jobs. But the bottom line is, we still prostitute (sell) ourselves in different ways so that we can all live and as you say put food on the table. We have to sell ourselves otherwise who would hire us? We have to position how smart, strong, dedicated, diligent we are so that we can get hired. And I daresay some of our positionings are probably rather far from the truth.

You obviously object to the use of the word "prostitute" because of its negative connotation and which will put you on the same level as the sex worker. While I can understand your abhorrence, I still say, let the one person who is so infinitely pure cast the first stone (at the prostitute). And would those who think it is ok to pay rent boys, masseurs etc for sexual favours - which can be seen as a form of exploitation - be any better than the sex workers? It takes two hands to clap.

All I am saying is that let's not look down on others, whatever job he or she is doing. At least he or she is working hard for the money and not stealing, cheating or killing for it.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Luvgold

Your description about the poor Nick was your guessing only and you were also not sure what he was before? Came for money? Worked for a pimp? Or came to study with part-time job as masseur? You wrote well but doubtful your mind like that too or it had been prostituted too?

Guest Luvsilver

DragonRider wrote in part:

> But the bottom line is, we still prostitute (sell) ourselves in different ways so that

> we can all live and as you say put food on the table. We have to sell ourselves

> otherwise who would hire us?

Acccording to you, we *ALL* "prostitute" ourselves in "selling" our services to our employers. So for you there is in fact no difference between the noble profession of being a doctor and the world's *oldest profession*. That's really stretching the meaning of the term - "sell our service" - beyond recognition.

> While I can understand your abhorrence, I still say, let the one person who is so

> infinitely pure cast the first stone (at the prostitute).

While it is alright, if not admirable, to advocate on behalf of commercial sex-workers there is really no need and indeed quite absurd to attempt to redefine the meaning of *prostitute* in the process.

Luvsilver

Your description about the poor Nick was your guessing only and you were also not sure what he was before? Came for money? Worked for a pimp? Or came to study with part-time job as masseur? You wrote well but doubtful your mind like that too or it had been prostituted too?

I have two minutes to go before I dash of to work, so I shall address you first before getting back to DragonRider...

It never was an assumption. Hell, I even know his 'pimp'. The reason why I'd posted is because of the obvious change in the boy after the two years. The change in his character, that is what that bothers me. Rather, disturbing.....

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

recently went to People Park Complex, saw a foot reflexology, gave it a try,

it was quite pack so they called a middle age man to arrive from somewhere, his style was good, quite painful, but after the massage my foot felt released of tension.

Damage $15 for 30min massage

Yu Ya Beauty & Health Center, People Park Complex #03-K72 ask for Jimmy

The fee for foot reflexology 30mins for $15 at People's Park is quite reasonable, as the prices at shopping centre in heartlander/HDB shops between $12-15. For 40mins $18-20. As those shopping centres in Orchard Area, Marina Centre, etc which mainly catered for Japs, Korean and other tourists between $25-35 for 30mins.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

any1 can tell me where to find home base massager who is big stock or beefy and best if he is muscular :thumb: with happy ending will be :thumb:

Guest Fed-Up
to those who usually use vernon or eric's service at Diamond, i was told by someone that if you paid for the package at Diamond for the massage serivice plus the use of sauna facilites, this package entitle you to a meal and perhaps are juices.

Why don't you just call and ask yourself?

And what if someone here purposely give you the wrong answer? You are going to tell Diamond this is the info you are getting from a stranger in an anonymous website.

Lazy idiotic pigs like you makes me so fed-up I want to scream and tear my hair out.

Guest Guest
Hiya guys,

to those who usually use vernon or eric's service at Diamond, i was told by someone that if you paid for the package at Diamond for the massage serivice plus the use of sauna facilites, this package entitle you to a meal and perhaps are juices.

How true is it ?

yes the food is free, if they serve it. i beleive only on weekends. but the juice is not free. only kopi is free and water.

Hiya guys,

How true is it ?

yes the food is free, if they serve it. i beleive only on weekends. but the juice is not free. only kopi is free and water.

thanks for your reply.

I finally got my questions answered.

Guest Guest

Diamond offers package of 1 hour massage (male masseur) at $55.

It includes:

- Male masseur massage service for 1 hour

- Entrance fee to Diamond

- A meal (Those microwave meal)

The meal is not the buffet meal.

I suggest you clarify with the counter staff when you order your massage the next time.

Guest Exec-Guest

I was there last Wednesday. Paid $55 for massage and using the premise.

Massage was good and done by Joe.

Strong and clean massage without extras.

He is about 30 plus...

Who is this Eric? How he looks?

As for Vernon, his massage is not bad but feel comfortable with a younger one.

Guest Royal

hm..... this site is my bible. the recommendations are usually good.... except for the few case. anyway.... my problem is that i'm usually free only late in the nite. so any recommendations if i'm looking for inhouse massage after 9pm?

hm..... this site is my bible. the recommendations are usually good.... except for the few case. anyway.... my problem is that i'm usually free only late in the nite. so any recommendations if i'm looking for inhouse massage after 9pm?

You may try Terry at clementi, he is quite entertaining, even late in the night.

Guest starwars

You can also try eddie massage in hougang. Very nice ambience and professional. Usually he is fully booked but make an early appt. :D his web www.eddiemassage.com

Guest GuessX3
You can also try eddie massage in hougang. Very nice ambience and professional. Usually he is fully booked but make an early appt. :D his web www.eddiemassage.com

I have tried Eddie. Good service. One day, because I was early ... I accidentally saw his client -- a "brokeback" starlet (?) walking out of his apartment. Hmmm Hmmm ....

I have been to the Mans Retreat but only for their facial treatment and it's really good especially the cold mask. Have not tried the massage and brazilian wax yet. Not only must keep body healthy with massage but the face also must keep it glowing and firm right :D

one guy.one lifetime

Guest Guest
Robin tmp,

wat ppl say is not impt. I believe u r pro. At least give 10 mins extra. I think those want extra have 2 have chemistry. As long as there is chemistry who cares?

pro means professional i guess.professional always give good services in terms of massage here.if u think that that 10mins of extra services means professional, then i guess u shouldn't find a massuer,you should find a prostitute. i do agreed that some guys here seek for good massage and a bit of extras. you don't need to be a pro to provide extra...but u definitely need to be pro in your massage services. :B)

Robin tmp,

pro means professional i guess.professional always give good services in terms of massage here.if u think that that 10mins of extra services means professional, then i guess u shouldn't find a massuer,you should find a prostitute. i do agreed that some guys here seek for good massage and a bit of extras. you don't need to be a pro to provide extra...but u definitely need to be pro in your massage services. :B)

Hi just join as member,

First of all, the 10 mins (actually half hr) extra IMO is to compensate me for his replies to smses, afterall he is making a living. As for sex, i hope wat you mean (dun insult ppl), i can go to spas.

Professionl :) ,

been to his place, makes you feel like home with drinks serve and very relax with also a proper massage bed. However, you have to "hang" your clothes on his bed, minus 1 point. Frankly, the 1st time i visited him i felt something missing in his massage (2 points). Personally, i think he did cover all areas of importance (tats y some think its a rush) and i feel not enuff. If he spent more time, like 1.5 hrs, may be he is better. Too bad an hr means an hr in business. I still visit him because of chemistry, hope his partner doesn't read it. Slowly i learnt that massage is not so simple, you have to synchronise with every move of your massuer with every of your breath to get the maximum realxing effect or the other way round (only a good massuer can do that, if not you do it). . "Every move you make, every breathe you take...." LOL. This, i would not say more, otherwise the handbooked massuer may learn that. Simply, a massuer can make you relax is a good massuer. Just relax if you can otherwise go to others.

Finally, IMO, I think eddie is the best (If i m not wrong his style was learnt by many because he is kind and sincere to give good service) but not many liked him. Next, go to eric too big for me but i tipped him, then robin. Right, massuers? The last time i made you wash your bedsheet :oops: , guess who would border to wash it? Hope everyone separate a good massage with extras. I cant, what do you say?

Messy and very messy. :oops:

Guest Guest_gc0805

massage is my only indulgence in my life.

best traditional malay urut i have tried: mr jamal in jb

best traditional thai massage: old chiangmai hospital of massage, or you can try a young guy in sanctuary spa chiangmai who is trained there.

best traditional tui na: hong xiao jie in clement sg.

best spa massage: spa bangkok and banyan tree bangkok.

best massage and sex experience: ex nice guy in bkk (with ex muay thai boxer), his massage (with isan guy) and mr khairul in jb.

worst exprience: a mr hairi who was recommended by someone from the board. when i called him for an appt he explained that he has full time work and does urut massage only on his off days. he contacted me after a long time to set up an appt on his off day. i called him the day before the appt to confirm, and then again at the time of the appt. Amazingly that asshole nonchalantly told me that he was having dinner with his friends and was unsure when the dinner will end. So "better not wait la"

He is a f**king load of shit.

Avoid him.

Guest robin of tampines

i know that robin of tamp sell sex rather than provide good services :angry: if you dont tip him after he offer happy ending, next time he will not be so friendly or willing to give massage service :angry::angry: so........ only those who wants happy ending and can tip him well will go :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

hi guys,

pardon me if what i am about to ask is out of boundary here -- kinda new to massage. i am thinking of trying dtouch72 services [http://www.dtouch72.com/profile.htm] - particularly for his package inclusive of the sensual massage, and wonder if there is a standard 'tips' after a massage?

personally, i wont mind giving the tips but just unsure about the amount.

would love to hear more feedback on dtouch72.

thanks guys!