Male HQ

Adjusting in public

57 minutes ago, Hengheng said:

last week, there is a youth boy knew my presence. and he keeps adjusting his crotch. 

If he looked you in the eye while his was adjusting his boy bits, he may be trying to tell you something. 

But please verify his age before taking the next step.  😁

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

If he looked you in the eye while his was adjusting his boy bits, he may be trying to tell you something. 

But please verify his age before taking the next step.  😁

Very true..

Guest 69fun
4 hours ago, Hengheng said:

Do you or have you seen guys adjust their crotch in public or  perhaps in front of you?

Yes I do. I often feel like extending my hands out to help them adjust as well.

Many times..lately this guy,a family fren of mine who is married with a kid keep adjusting his crotch very often. Feel like telling him but how to. I don't do that in public. I'm very particular in touching my crotch area in public la. I'm shy u know. 

Guest Wow
8 hours ago, Hengheng said:

last week, there is a youth boy knew my presence. and he keeps adjusting his crotch. 

wow, the fact you started a thread about this because of a ‘youth boy’ is really creepy 

5 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

Pubic hair caught between foreskin and dickhead. 🤣😱

I used to have this problem, and had to make certain adjustments so that my pubic hair is not pulled due to being trapped between my foreskin and my glans penis.

I trim my pubic hair now, so that problem is resolved.

Guest Guess
5 hours ago, yhtang said:

I used to have this problem, and had to make certain adjustments so that my pubic hair is not pulled due to being trapped between my foreskin and my glans penis.

I trim my pubic hair now, so that problem is resolved.

👏👍

Rarely see guys with a big bush nowadays.🤣

21 hours ago, Hengheng said:

Do you or have you seen guys adjust their crotch in public or  perhaps in front of you?

Could it be that there is an epidemy of pubic lice in your neighborhood, and what you see the boy doing is simply scratching?

Guest Construction site

It is indian culture to "adjust" their private all the time, even without the need to do so.  Seen it everyday,

On 3/30/2024 at 10:39 AM, Hengheng said:

Yes. Seen many times especially men from a certain country. (Cannot say here to avoid being called racist) 

59 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

On the rare occasions I have to adjust in public I will quickly do it to reduce awkwardness. This is especially since I usually freeball and so if I have to adjust it means the freeballing is getting too obvious. 

I am guilty of doing that too but it’s a rare occasion. I try to go to nearly toilet to do it if necessary. 
However, at the pool, after my swim, I do it quickly frequently. At times, I did it while I was chatting w the lifeguard after my swim. I have totally forgotten that I shouldn’t be doing that! Haha. Oh well….. 

Guest True
10 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

But I have seen many South Asian FWs do that nonchalantly in front of everyone.

Yes, in front of a crowded traffic light too. They are so used to it it became an unconscious lifestyle to them. 

3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

On the rare occasions I have to adjust in public I will quickly do it to reduce awkwardness. This is especially since I usually freeball and so if I have to adjust it means the freeballing is getting too obvious. 

Similarly, when I glanced at myself through the shop glasses and noticed a bulge.

Guest Bulge hunter
46 minutes ago, kingscup92 said:

Similarly, when I glanced at myself through the shop glasses and noticed a bulge.

No need to glance through the glasses.  When you are being cruised, you know why. 

On 3/30/2024 at 10:39 AM, Hengheng said:

Wasn't it considered rude in front of women?

On 3/31/2024 at 11:54 AM, StockBottom said:

I do that sometimes, discreetly after I checked that the coast is clear. Or do it in the toilet.

But I have seen many South Asian FWs do that nonchalantly in front of everyone.

Are you sure only South Asian FW's do that?

How did my MOM say once when she was annoyed about that crotch touch in public...

"That part of the body must always be very itchy that some men have to scratch at the area..."

Guest Guess
1 hour ago, singalion said:

Wasn't it considered rude in front of women?

Are you sure only South Asian FW's do that?

How did my MOM say once when she was annoyed about that crotch touch in public...

"That part of the body must always be very itchy that some men have to scratch at the area..."

There speaks the crusader and staunch advocate for Indians aka South Asians 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.