Male HQ

Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)

fraser

Guest Ironrod

I actually asked a few doctors regarding anal sex before their answer is pretty simple.

Do you get side effect from shitting everyday?

Getting fxxk and shitting is the same - the only thing to note is our ass don't self lubricate so you will need to use proper lube.

Guest Guest

I actually asked a few doctors regarding anal sex before their answer is pretty simple.

Do you get side effect from shitting everyday?

Getting fxxk and shitting is the same - the only thing to note is our ass don't self lubricate so you will need to use proper lube.

Not true, there are many studies which corroborate the correlation between the two:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cancer

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amidst_the_stars

Not true, there are many studies which corroborate the correlation between the two:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cancer

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that male "condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection" but provide a lesser degree of protection compared with other sexual transmitted diseases "because HPV also may be transmitted by exposure to areas (e.g., infected skin or mucosal surfaces) that are not covered or protected by the condom."

Studies have suggested that regular condom use can effectively limit the ongoing persistence and spread of HPV to additional genital sites in individuals who are already infected. Thus, condom use reduces the risk that already infected individuals will progress to cervical cancer or develop genital warts.

So a condom does reduce the risk but not as much as the risk being reduced from transmitting STDS/HIV?

Guest Guest Top

I like being a bottom.

It's what turns me on.

I wish I could get F'ed every day but a good top is hard to find.

So, I only have anal sex, maybe twice a week.

I don't have any side effects and my partners still say I am tight.

I eat lots of fruits and veggies and drinks loads of green tea.

I don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs.

But I always wear a condom.

Anal sex is my only guilty pleasure.

I know very well what I want and know what I am doing.

Twice a week is very frequent! In one year, you are being plowed at least 104 times!

Guest surelyugessian

A more harmless side effect is the inability to fart properly... All things considered, I love anal sex, I can't get enough of it...

not really, you can still fart, but the sound is less audible, since the hole is not as tight.

so you can fart all you like while in a lift and nobody will know it is you!

Guest contradictory

I like being a bottom ...

I don't have any side effects and my partners still say I am tight.

But I always wear a condom.

Anal sex is my only guilty pleasure.

I know very well what I want and know what I am doing.

sorry, but i dont understand you. why do you wear a condom when you are being bottomed?

Guest surelyugessian

What are the common side effects of frequent anal sex? I heard it causes piles (btm), isit true?

Lets share so that we can all take precautions and know what to look out for..

=)

go look around for doctors whose looks you like.

tell them you've got blood in your stools.

the doctor's first reaction will be to tell you to drop your pants and lay down on the examination table.

he will insert one finger into your arsehole and poke around a bit.

some doctors do enjoy the experience, and may ask for you to come back for further probes.

just don't go before lunch time!

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

If you actually think about it, unlike the vagina, the anus function is to remove stools from the body, and not the other way.

As long as condoms are used and your partner knows the correct techniques, anal sex will have no side effects and can be enjoyable.

The page DOES say that anal sex is one of the risk factors that might caused anal cancer, especially if their insertive partners are infected with the HPV virus.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Ironrod

The page DOES say that anal sex is one of the risk factors that might caused anal cancer, especially if their insertive partners are infected with the HPV virus.

Key word is MIGHT and main word is "ESPECIALLY"

Smoking also WILL cause lung cancer

Eating too much BBQ also MIGHT caused stomach cancer

Why worry abt ANAL CANCER when u may die of LIVER CANCER by drinking too much??

Did you also know your prostate MAY also get cancer if you don't jerk off enough?

So wtf are you ppl talking about?? Just die already.

Edited by Ironrod

And your pt is?

Key word is MIGHT and main word is "ESPECIALLY"

Smoking also WILL cause lung cancer

Eating too much BBQ also MIGHT caused stomach cancer

Why worry abt ANAL CANCER when u may die of LIVER CANCER by drinking too much??

Did you also know your prostate MAY also get cancer if you don't jerk off enough?

So wtf are you ppl talking about?? Just die already.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 7 months later...
Guest tribeman
Just to find out why anal start bleeding after sex? Is there any solution for it?

this showed that you got a virgin ass. in some culture, the husband will bring the white cloth out of the bedroom to show the blood stain and the whole tribe will then celebrate with dances and wine.

Guest Ironrod

It depends on the bleed is around or inside your ass.

The flesh around the ass is fragile and some tops doesn't cut their nails and could cut it while fingering u.

If the bleeding is from inside your ass then it could be caused by hemorrhoids.

Take care.

Guest imseeker

An anal fissure could have occurred. This will be complicated if the bottom already has haemorrhoids or piles prior to the anal sex session which caused the anal fissure.

Best to see a GP to have the anal fissure diagnosed and treated. Or ask your GP for a referral letter to SGH. Also try asking your GP for a prescription for Rectogesic (you can also google it). But I believe Rectogesic needs a prescription cos it has side effects.

Don't leave the anal fissure alone by itself and hope it goes away.

A good ointment is Sea Dog Oil (in Cantonese it is called Hoi Kow Yau). Its a small bottle available at Chinese medicine halls and not expensive. It is an oil with herbs. Just apply with your finger or cotton buds to the wound and it will stop the bleeding quickly.

In fact, if one has haemorroids and bleeds when doing the toilet, applying this oil before the toilet will often ensure no pain and bleeding.

If you ask this kind of question, i presume you are newbie to anal... 1st timer shall learn how to relax...

Did you apply KY lubricant? Some pxxn actor use ass plug or finger to make the hole wider before proceed further.

You can try it yourself also, place 1 finger into your x, then slowly proceed to 2 fingers...

Oh, 1 more thing, try to find out where is G point when you fingering your partner, hehe...

I had an anal bare sex yesterday, while in the middle of fxxking.......the top realise there's blood on his cock! I think he fxxk too hard....end up internal bleeding inside, quite scary....

Guest Cum4 me

Can I just add one more piece of advice on top of what everyone else has said.

If you don't like it, don't do it. So can u thech me

There's plenty of other things 2 gay men can do to each other for sexual pleasure in bed!!

Hi Guys, need some advice.. Tried anal sex with my partner, and both parties experiences a very sharp pain when inserting into the anus.. It is only about half way in. Can anyone give some advice? Thanks!

slowly, use lube. a lot. and the bottom should relax. usually finger before entering so the asshole sort of loosens up and moistens a bit. definitely if you're entering an unstretched asshole it'll hurt. so go slow, bear with the pain for a while, and enjoy the sex later.

Sometime anal bleed after sex, anything to prevent bleeding. If bleed, how to cure it ?

wah the top must have a really huge dick. if there's bleeding, it could be because of fingering. try to make sure the finger-er cuts his nails first. if it's not because of fingering, if you've had multiple partners and your asshole bleeds with all the partners, you better see a doctor. on the other hand, if you're a top, you have a damn huge dick and make sure the bottom's asshole is well stretched before penetration.

anyway, bleeding in the anus can't be cured. you have to leave it to heal on its own. however, if bleeding persists and your faeces are black in colour, there could be internal bleeding, i.e damaged and infected intestinal wall. if you have bloody stools, most likely it's just a surface wound and there is hardly anything to worry about.

Guest civilization

Thanks everyone for advice and concern. Seems bleed has stopped.... As Guest said it heal itself.... ^_^

But it will let you afraid about anal sex in future.... as memories left there.... :(

Guest imseeker
Thanks everyone for advice and concern. Seems bleed has stopped.... As Guest said it heal itself.... ^_^ But it will let you afraid about anal sex in future.... as memories left there.... :(

Do check your anus for any further bleeding or other unusual signs in the next few days up to a week.

Try to clean your anus with water and soap/shower gel or cream every time you bathe, but very gently.

Abstain from anal sex until you are sure your hole is better, and if in doubt, ask your top to go very gently and with lots of lube.

• 1 year later...

Unless all of you got a vagina, i dont see u got any other choice. So shut the fxxk up and take it like a sissy. man.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 6 months later...
Guest -AssBled_

Hi.. I always bleed when my partner fuck me... use alot of lub already... 

How to reduce this problem?

(PS: I'm healthy no pulse or constipation problem.. )

Guest Raiden Alpha

I think he mean to type pus maybe?

Anyway back to topic, why not ask your lover to do it to you in a slower and more gentle way?

Maybe your bf's dickie too big for your hole. Solution.....change a bf, get a smaller dick one. ^_^

Guest Guest7668

i use to bleed also and also feel painful.... Foreplay is impt ... Let yr bf finger your hole with lube till is not so tight and u also need to relax... If before he enters, u already tell yrslf that it will be painful, then u won't feel relax and the hole will be tight. Tell yrslf in the mind that to follow the momentum and relac. This is what i do  and now i dun bleed anymore.... 

• 2 months later...
Guest firstimer

Hey folks i wanna ask advice to you about this thing bothered me. I was top then, then one time in sauna i meet this hunk that was fuckin my type and it happends he was a top as well. To my craving i give up and be screwed for the first time. its quite thick and its very painful. Aftr that i noticed when i wipe my ass after i shit got this blood stain on the tissue paper. Now the pain gone and my ass back to its normal tightiness.it was 2months ago but till now when i shit still got this blood stain. But i cannot feel any pain or sign of laceration inside. If you experienced the same i need your advice. Thank you

• G_M changed the title to Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.