Male HQ

Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)

fraser

Guest Sweet 18

How Long the breeding will take to stop?

I knew my ass will be painful but I met this really good looking, cute and yummy guy in the club. He invited me to his studio. I could not resist the desire. His cock is thick and Long. I am quite new to annal sex. The lust was too much I did enjoy his fucking. It was not so painful during the sex. It was after poo I then realised my ass is breeding a little. And the pain slowly comes. Now I'm back home laying on the bed, I can feel my ass quite painful with a bit hot feeling. The breeding stained a bit on my short.

i think I may need to see a doctor tomorrow. But I worry how shall I tell the doctor why and how my ass is injured. It will just be so embarrassed to tell the doctor I was fucked by someone.

Pls share your experience on this matter. Any gay friendly doctor I may visit for help?

Guest Sweet 18

How Long the breeding will take to stop?

I knew my ass will be painful but I met this really good looking, cute and yummy guy in the club. He invited me to his studio. I could not resist the desire. His cock is thick and Long. I am quite new to annal sex. The lust was too much I did enjoy his fucking. It was not so painful during the sex. It was after poo I then realised my ass is breeding a little. And the pain slowly comes. Now I'm back home laying on the bed, I can feel my ass quite painful with a bit hot feeling. The breeding stained a bit on my short.

i think I may need to see a doctor tomorrow. But I worry how shall I tell the doctor why and how my ass is injured. It will just be so embarrassed to tell the doctor I was fucked by someone.

Pls share your experience on this matter. Any gay friendly doctor I may visit for help?

Breeding will stop depending on how deep is the cut in your ass. If breeding will not stop in 3 days then you will have a high chance to die.

If you survive after 3 days, next time don't do annal yet. Try every other year. But if evetything is fine in 3 days, you may try doing it monthly instead of annal.

@acidtongue was one of my first few tops. Despite the thickness and length of his cock, he really knew how to make me relax by getting me horned up through very sensual foreplay. He then proceeded to finger me before giving me a good fuck by alternating between gentle and rough fucks. The start was definitely gentle - he slowly pushed his dick into my ass bit by bit and let me get used to his size. Really awesome experience :)

Edited by inexperience

Guest Sweet 18
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Breeding will stop depending on how deep is the cut in your ass. If breeding will not stop in 3 days then you will have a high chance to die.

If you survive after 3 days, next time don't do annal yet. Try every other year. But if evetything is fine in 3 days, you may try doing it monthly instead of annal.

Thanks all for sharing. My ass has stopped breeding. But still feel a bit painful.

7 hours ago, Guest Poor me said:

I cried and screamed and struggled. Fainted after a few minutes and when I woke up, the top was gone. I had a few used condoms in my ass

So sorry bro to got you fainted. I'll pick up the condoms next time from your ass.

Guest queeny dude

Davey Wavey is Canadian resideing in the US and he is funny, right.

the first part about the taking the sweet timeand then shoving it in , like most Tops like to lie to their bottoms, its hilarious

• 2 weeks later...
On December 3, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Guest Sweet 18 said:

Thanks all for sharing. My ass has stopped breeding. But still feel a bit painful.

Bleeding. Not breeding. But anyway I'm glad to read that your ass is getting better. In the future, take it easy, and don't give in to your lust so carelessly. If you meet a good and patient top, bottoming can be the most wonderful sexual experience in the world, but it must be done correctly because the ass is one of the most delicate and sensitive parts of the body. Never allow or ask a top to just shove it in despite the pain. Get him to lick and finger and make out with you for as long as it takes to relax your ass. If you feel pain, ask him to put on more lube, or take a short break and make out some more to help you relax. Some bottoms have told me I'm too gentle, but the reason is to avoid putting them through the ordeal you just suffered, especially when they are inexperienced. There are experienced bottoms who like and have the ability to handle rougher fucking, but for newer guys, patience and prudence are the best options. Wait until your ass is fully healed before bottoming again, and please be more cautious next time, so you can truly enjoy the incredible pleasure of being filled up by a hot top.

1 hour ago, Guest Choi said:

Is it okay for the pain to last for a week after getting fuck with a thick 10-incher?

If this was your first and you did it with someone first time and did it too quick without giving your ass time to get use to it and not using enough lube ( I am only guessing as you gave no details but the cock heh .. and if this is real. ) it can ache for a while If there is no bleeding, you are still shitting as per normal..etc you are probably just feeling muscular ache from the muscle group near your ass. Hard to say without much details but if everything is about normal but the pain and it is diminishing then just wait a while.

If it is bleeding still and painful or you get that way when you insert your finger or while you continued anal sex after that time... then you might need to see a doctor. A well conditioned btm who have had sex for a while and use to larger cock or dildo, 10 inch does not necessary mean it will kill you. I assure you, I have taken a lot longer and way thicker self fucking real and toys without little problem unless I did something wrong.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SillyGuy

Hi all,

Just want to ask you guys for some advices.

I just had sex with a guy. However, it seemed that I was a bit too rough then I made him bleed a bit (I'm top). I felt so bad about that. We had protected sex and he also claimed that he has no problem at all. Here also shared with me that this problem is quite normal so don't worry too much. Right after that, I also removed the condom and bath myself very carefully with soap. This is actually my first time seeing blood when having sex with a guy, therefore i was super panic :(

What should I do now? Should I be worried too much? Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thank you!

• G_M changed the title to I was a bit too rough then I made my bottom bleed

Calm down. Thats the first thing i will do.

second, check if any of you have any other injuries during sex like scratching.

Make sure to clean both of you properly.

third, get your partner treated for his bleeding anus. Told him its better not to had sex for a few weeks so he can heal properly as if he had sex again before it even heals, the inner lining of his anus might tear again.

if hes just ur ons partner, maybe you should get his contact for the time being n both of you check for hiv, so u can inform each other of the result so u n him feel more at ease.

• 2 months later...
Guest bonfire

I rarely have anal sex. But when I do, anal sex has been physically painful, but emotionally enjoyable for me. Just like what some have shared here, I like to please the one pounding me. It is a reciprocal action to them being thoughtful to my reactions and make an effort to relax me in the anal sex; what I find enjoyable are the kisses and skin touch. The foreplay and the general good feeling we have for each other also make it fulfilling.

But what bothers me here is that sometimes (not always) I don't erect when bottoming in anal sex, even after numbing effect of pjur lube cuts the pain. What can I do to physically enjoy it more? Slow things more and do more foreplay with top? Explore with toys, dirty talk etc. to find out what excites me as a bottom?

Genuine advice from experience is needed. This issue kinda shakes my confidence. So yeah, thanks in advance.

P.s. Thanks for all the thoughtful tops out there too.

1 hour ago, Guest bonfire said:

I rarely have anal sex. But when I do, anal sex has been physically painful, but emotionally enjoyable for me. Just like what some have shared here, I like to please the one pounding me. It is a reciprocal action to them being thoughtful to my reactions and make an effort to relax me in the anal sex; what I find enjoyable are the kisses and skin touch. The foreplay and the general good feeling we have for each other also make it fulfilling.

But what bothers me here is that sometimes (not always) I don't erect when bottoming in anal sex, even after numbing effect of pjur lube cuts the pain. What can I do to physically enjoy it more? Slow things more and do more foreplay with top? Explore with toys, dirty talk etc. to find out what excites me as a bottom?

Genuine advice from experience is needed. This issue kinda shakes my confidence. So yeah, thanks in advance.

Not sure if your low frequency of engaging in anal sex is due to the physical pain. If so, I would recommend that you "open" yourself with various toys (dildos and butt plugs), so that you are more accustomed to anal penetration and experience less pain on penetration. At the same time, try to understand your body better, and how you derive joy from anal sex, other than being emotionally satisfied. Your prostate can be stimulated during anal sex, and that is very pleasurable (hence the abundance of p-spot toys). Besides that, you can also manually stimulate your penis while being pounded, making it stimulated and providing pleasure.

Слава Україні!

Guest btm uncle
1 hour ago, Guest bonfire said:

You go and numb your ass? Then what's the use of having anal sex just for the top to enjoy? 

Here we have 90% are bottoms because we enjoy so much that we don't mind to suffer the pain of initial penetration waiting for the rewards later. Then you go and throw away that reward. 

Guest bonfire
On 12/21/2016 at 11:23 AM, upshot said:

If this was your first and you did it with someone first time and did it too quick without giving your ass time to get use to it and not using enough lube ( I am only guessing as you gave no details but the cock heh .. and if this is real. ) it can ache for a while If there is no bleeding, you are still shitting as per normal..etc you are probably just feeling muscular ache from the muscle group near your ass. Hard to say without much details but if everything is about normal but the pain and it is diminishing then just wait a while.

If it is bleeding still and painful or you get that way when you insert your finger or while you continued anal sex after that time... then you might need to see a doctor. A well conditioned btm who have had sex for a while and use to larger cock or dildo, 10 inch does not necessary mean it will kill you. I assure you, I have taken a lot longer and way thicker self fucking real and toys without little problem unless I did something wrong.

I totally agree now that it is possible to feel painless. It really depends on the top. Yesterday, my top was so great. The entry was a little stinging but the rest was painless (for me for the first time!) The top took some time to rim different spots along the ass crack which felt very good. During entry, he kept checking on me. Then, after he had entered, he didn't immediately pound but stayed stationary while carried on with kisses. As I was nervous with lingering pain from entry, he also assured that he wouldn't move. After some time, I guess the surrounding muscles grew used to the  foreign object. So, when he did move, the pounding after was all painless and, (pardon me to say it crudely) it just felt as if there was something sliding in and out. We changed positions a few times and there wasn't an issue of pain too.

Bottoming doesn't have to be painful. And when it doesn't, my mind can focus more on pleasure. I think that's the upside of a painless sex with a normal lube and a skillful top.

P.s. I would totally meet that guy again. ;)

I have noticed some trend after anal sex. Normally developed fever about 1 day after anal sex. 

I don't have boyfriend and regular sex partner. Normally have sex with stranger, with protection whenever possible. I get anal sex about every 3 to 4 months (seriously not regular) from stranger. I noticed this fever trend started on 2015. because this is the time I started  to "regularly" have anal sex.

Stranger normally describe my anus tight as often difficult for them to penetrate. I normally would suffer mild to moderate pain during initiation and during sex. I feel uncomfortable after sex. I believe everytime after sex my lower part of my anus injured therefore causing pain when I have to clean or take a dump. Time to pain free normally would noticeable within 1 week during defecation. I noticed (when I fingered my rectum but no pain) a protrusion about 1 years ago but managed to reduced inside anus  with some anal exercise, I believe this may be starter for hemorrhoid. 

As I believe some injury has occurred during anal sex. Bacteria normally inside GI act possibly managed to slip inside some internal body area therefore may cause fever reaction.

Interestingly I feel sore throat too sometimes. Sex for me often involve oral sex as well. Therefore this would mask the assumption about bacteria slip into some internal body area on the cause of fever. Although it  may be not related to oral sex at all. 

I did not see doctor about the fever except take paracetamol or ibuprofen. Also I illegally take antibiotic as sometimes I didn't take all my antibiotics from previous treatment (for different reason) therefore have some antibiotics left.

I think anal sex is a bad risk to take. I wonder If receiver would get hospitalized from anal sex alone or anyone have similar experience like me...?..?.. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest passerby

It could be that your sex partner pass a flu and cold to you during your sexual encounter with him (esp when you kiss) This could just be a coincidence that you catch a cold or flu everytime you have anal sex. Either way you should get checked for HIV and other STDs especially if you had unprotected sex. 

I don't think it is caused by bacteria in your GI slipping into the internal body area as your immune system would probably fend the bacteria off if there's any injury at the rectum area. If your theory is true then everytime you have constipation where there is injury to the rectum you would have fever? 

And lastly you shouldn't take antibiotics without proper instructions like that. If your fever is caused by a virus, antibiotics wouldn't work at all. Improper usage of antibiotics can cause resistance such that the antibiotic wouldn't work in your body anymore and you may require even more powerful antibiotics that have worst side effects. You should also finish your antibiotics if not resistance would develop also and the your infection would recur and become even stronger such that the antibiotics wouldnt work anymore.

Just sharing my thoughts cheers :)

Guest Guest with question
On 21 December, 2016 at 11:23 AM, upshot said:

Hi upshot, can ask u since you are more experienced.

i have posted earlier on painful anal on my 2 tries.

now thinking back. I also realized that the inner part was painful when the top went all in like hitting a walll....did it hit the anal wall inside? Could you bleed from that?? Or do you bleed normally at the entrance??

3 hours ago, Guest Guest with question said:

Hi upshot, can ask u since you are more experienced.

i have posted earlier on painful anal on my 2 tries.

now thinking back. I also realized that the inner part was painful when the top went all in like hitting a walll....did it hit the anal wall inside? Could you bleed from that?? Or do you bleed normally at the entrance??

I can assure you.. it is NOT EASY to hit the wall unless you took on a not just a thick cock but a really long one.. I am talking longer then 7" mostly. I can get 8 inches inside me without reaching the end of my rectum at the top! The reason you might feel like you hit something or he feels like he hit something is because your rectum is not a straight long tube. It is made of tissue and the rectum is loosely held in place by muscle and tissue. Have you see pig intestine? That is about what it look like.. almost. It is soft and lining is not very thick thus you shove something quite sharp hard you are going to puncture your rectum or colon if you shove something violently hard.

So why you feel like you hit something is because the rectum tube might have took a turn and knot the passageway cause by how you position yourself to be fucked,  like doggy or you are on your back and your lover pull your leg toward your chest as he fuck you with your lower body all bend into a U shape.. that can create pressure as various parts of your rectum, tissue..etc all will get squash up. Not sure I am explaining it correct but this is more common in your colon. That is why you fart or sudden there is a sudden release of fart. This is due to your colon or intestine suddenly due to how you contort or bowel travelling and somehow bend at some odd angle and block itself by forming a U or V shape that prevent shit, fart and yes long cock from going thru till you manage to undo the knotted bent by letting nature take it's cause to untangle it.

This will happen if you give yourself a water enema to clean out your ass of shit.. you can jet  300ml or more of water inside you and then as you try to push it out . almost nothing comes back out or just half heh.. it is like that. You just have to take your time sometime to let it "unknot" itself and let out the fart, water or shit. It is part and parcel of learning how your body works. It can be very interesting to discover and it was how I found out how pleasurable anal toys or large toys are if you do it right. Many who hate anal sex or toys or anal sex in general is because they are doing it wrong and not taking the time to do it or let some bad top just do what he does thinking he knows better what to do.

If you look at a rectum diagram... you will see it is not a straight tube as I mentioned but there are slight pocket and contour shaping.. etc. That is why when I use long dildo for very deep penetration, I have to move the dildo or toy side way, pivot at an angle and then sudden the toy just dive deep like that is nothing in front of it. I can almost know how to work a toy inside me as I am very familiar with it's inner shape.

And also it takes time for your body to get use to odd objects and long going up your ass when NORMALLY it is suppose to be only EXIST !!!.. your body EVEN IF YOU ARE GAY does not mean somehow your ass will grow to be difference to take a cock up your ass heh. IT'S NOT A VAGINA. You need to take time to condition and 'shape' your ass sphincter muscle to allow things in, work smaller size to something larger, you also need to condition your inner rectum for that and as you go deeper beyond cock size, you need to know how to make your sigmoid curve which is like a curve to the left at the top end of your rectum which will lead it into your lower colon. Once you get use to straightening out that curve sigmoid, you will find getting longer things deep inside you gets more easy and you over time will also toughen your tissue of your ass and that also help with bleeding and really fast healing.. When I get some blood I don't panic now. I know it will heal soon in minutes.. just go neck with your lover a while and then try again.

But if you feel pain, and the bleeding is slow to stop.. yes it might take longer but not to panic too much as you might have ruptured a bigger blood vessel but so long you use nothing sharp or too hard and I mean really shove it hard violently, you are okay. I have hard really bad shit happen when i over do it years ago and it cause massive bleeding for months each time I shit as shit can even scratch me out.. heheh but over time it heal and it actually got better and more resilient to all kinds of toys In challenge to put inside me heheh.. and you also need to be confidence and not be worrying.. Worrying too much is what can cause you to tense up and that is where problems will happen. Take it sloowwwww... work your ass with one finger for a while, then two and by the time you get almost get 3 finger inside you and you have enough lube... you will find it easily to let a dick in. Some people are natural at this and for some it takes more then a few tried over weeks to get a dick inside them.. it is NOT their ass is tight. It is really all in your head and how good and patience your love is or you are if you are doing this to yourself in self fucking. Once you learn to relax it will be almost too easy.. you can even relax your asshole so much , you think you are loose heheh but it is not. You are just more conditioned now to accept a foreign object inside you.

So no.. short dicks.. you hit no wall! heheh  You just need to angle yourself or his dick better. Also look at his long dick.. straight or curve to one side like a banana or size of the penis head? Those too will determine how he enters you bad once in, how the entire cock will enter and what it comes up against that resist you from entering further. I have taught my friend that when I let them use my dildo to enter me and they were surprise how it can get stuck at about 5 inches and then turn the slight curve toy dildo 90 degree or pivot at an angle and then they got in another 2 inches and then move it again and got in even more. Hope you know what I mean. Your rectum is not a straight tube. you need to get familiar with the shape of your inside. I  know you want to have fun and might all this boring but learning how your body works will give you a lot more pleasure and solutions to solving some of your fear with anal sex. That fear will cause you to involuntarily creat pressure on you.

I am not thinking in a logical flow as I am a bit busy but since you needed some help I just type what I can. If not sure, ask me again any portion you are not sure. Have fun and be safe.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest With question
4 hours ago, upshot said:

I can assure you.. it is NOT EASY to hit the wall unless you took on a not just a thick cock but a really long one.. I am talking longer then 7" mostly. I can get 8 inches inside me without reaching the end of my rectum at the top! The reason you might feel like you hit something or he feels like he hit something is because your rectum is not a straight long tube. It is made of tissue and the rectum is loosely held in place by muscle and tissue. Have you see pig intestine? That is about what it look like.. almost. It is soft and lining is not very thick thus you shove something quite sharp hard you are going to puncture your rectum or colon if you shove something violently hard.

So why you feel like you hit something is because the rectum tube might have took a turn and knot the passageway cause by how you position yourself to be fucked,  like doggy or you are on your back and your lover pull your leg toward your chest as he fuck you with your lower body all bend into a U shape.. that can create pressure as various parts of your rectum, tissue..etc all will get squash up. Not sure I am explaining it correct but this is more common in your colon. That is why you fart or sudden there is a sudden release of fart. This is due to your colon or intestine suddenly due to how you contort or bowel travelling and somehow bend at some odd angle and block itself by forming a U or V shape that prevent shit, fart and yes long cock from going thru till you manage to undo the knotted bent by letting nature take it's cause to untangle it.

This will happen if you give yourself a water enema to clean out your ass of shit.. you can jet  300ml or more of water inside you and then as you try to push it out . almost nothing comes back out or just half heh.. it is like that. You just have to take your time sometime to let it "unknot" itself and let out the fart, water or shit. It is part and parcel of learning how your body works. It can be very interesting to discover and it was how I found out how pleasurable anal toys or large toys are if you do it right. Many who hate anal sex or toys or anal sex in general is because they are doing it wrong and not taking the time to do it or let some bad top just do what he does thinking he knows better what to do.

If you look at a rectum diagram... you will see it is not a straight tube as I mentioned but there are slight pocket and contour shaping.. etc. That is why when I use long dildo for very deep penetration, I have to move the dildo or toy side way, pivot at an angle and then sudden the toy just dive deep like that is nothing in front of it. I can almost know how to work a toy inside me as I am very familiar with it's inner shape.

And also it takes time for your body to get use to odd objects and long going up your ass when NORMALLY it is suppose to be only EXIST !!!.. your body EVEN IF YOU ARE GAY does not mean somehow your ass will grow to be difference to take a cock up your ass heh. IT'S NOT A VAGINA. You need to take time to condition and 'shape' your ass sphincter muscle to allow things in, work smaller size to something larger, you also need to condition your inner rectum for that and as you go deeper beyond cock size, you need to know how to make your sigmoid curve which is like a curve to the left at the top end of your rectum which will lead it into your lower colon. Once you get use to straightening out that curve sigmoid, you will find getting longer things deep inside you gets more easy and you over time will also toughen your tissue of your ass and that also help with bleeding and really fast healing.. When I get some blood I don't panic now. I know it will heal soon in minutes.. just go neck with your lover a while and then try again.

But if you feel pain, and the bleeding is slow to stop.. yes it might take longer but not to panic too much as you might have ruptured a bigger blood vessel but so long you use nothing sharp or too hard and I mean really shove it hard violently, you are okay. I have hard really bad shit happen when i over do it years ago and it cause massive bleeding for months each time I shit as shit can even scratch me out.. heheh but over time it heal and it actually got better and more resilient to all kinds of toys In challenge to put inside me heheh.. and you also need to be confidence and not be worrying.. Worrying too much is what can cause you to tense up and that is where problems will happen. Take it sloowwwww... work your ass with one finger for a while, then two and by the time you get almost get 3 finger inside you and you have enough lube... you will find it easily to let a dick in. Some people are natural at this and for some it takes more then a few tried over weeks to get a dick inside them.. it is NOT their ass is tight. It is really all in your head and how good and patience your love is or you are if you are doing this to yourself in self fucking. Once you learn to relax it will be almost too easy.. you can even relax your asshole so much , you think you are loose heheh but it is not. You are just more conditioned now to accept a foreign object inside you.

So no.. short dicks.. you hit no wall! heheh  You just need to angle yourself or his dick better. Also look at his long dick.. straight or curve to one side like a banana or size of the penis head? Those too will determine how he enters you bad once in, how the entire cock will enter and what it comes up against that resist you from entering further. I have taught my friend that when I let them use my dildo to enter me and they were surprise how it can get stuck at about 5 inches and then turn the slight curve toy dildo 90 degree or pivot at an angle and then they got in another 2 inches and then move it again and got in even more. Hope you know what I mean. Your rectum is not a straight tube. you need to get familiar with the shape of your inside. I  know you want to have fun and might all this boring but learning how your body works will give you a lot more pleasure and solutions to solving some of your fear with anal sex. That fear will cause you to involuntarily creat pressure on you.

I am not thinking in a logical flow as I am a bit busy but since you needed some help I just type what I can. If not sure, ask me again any portion you are not sure. Have fun and be safe.

Wow, that's a lot of info. Thanks.

i just worried if there will be internal bleeding or the wall punctured.... Not planning to try any anymore.

unfortunately, my first try was someone with a 8 inch....didn't plan it, was painful and hitting the wall as he shoved it in...don't know if you considered that rough or violent and I don't think a penis is considered "sharp" so can't puncture the wall i assume...lol...

so the internal injuries will heal over time... Good to know. Thanks

On 11/04/2017 at 3:08 AM, Guest With question said:

Wow, that's a lot of info. Thanks.

i just worried if there will be internal bleeding or the wall punctured.... Not planning to try any anymore.

unfortunately, my first try was someone with a 8 inch....didn't plan it, was painful and hitting the wall as he shoved it in...don't know if you considered that rough or violent and I don't think a penis is considered "sharp" so can't puncture the wall i assume...lol...

so the internal injuries will heal over time... Good to know. Thanks

When you are not use to a certain size, not using enough lube or a lengthy session which the lube start to dry up( water base lube) or did not start off gradually to allow your anal sphincter to get use to penis or object.... yup you can get some soreness from the experience but you will heal. And being more experience and doing it more often will for sure help you avoid being sore totally or just take it part and parcel as some guys like to do it to the point that they ass is sore heheh.. Kinky yes . it is a border line thing to be at the edge of where they get a little discomfort but it adds to the pleasure.. but for some, it felts like a sensation or soreness they do not want.

So if you are not longer going to do it again, that is your choice to not allow anyone to anal you anymore. It's not a necessary act if you both do not seek it.

Guest With questions
7 hours ago, upshot said:

When you are not use to a certain size, not using enough lube or a lengthy session which the lube start to dry up( water base lube) or did not start off gradually to allow your anal sphincter to get use to penis or object.... yup you can get some soreness from the experience but you will heal. And being more experience and doing it more often will for sure help you avoid being sore totally or just take it part and parcel as some guys like to do it to the point that they ass is sore heheh.. Kinky yes . it is a border line thing to be at the edge of where they get a little discomfort but it adds to the pleasure.. but for some, it felts like a sensation or soreness they do not want.

So if you are not longer going to do it again, that is your choice to not allow anyone to anal you anymore. It's not a necessary act if you both do not seek it.

Thanks for the info... Was worried for some time back about the pain and if it will heal....good to know it will heal over time 

On 14/12/2016 at 2:23 PM, Guest Evict said:

Bleeding. Not breeding. But anyway I'm glad to read that your ass is getting better. In the future, take it easy, and don't give in to your lust so carelessly. If you meet a good and patient top, bottoming can be the most wonderful sexual experience in the world, but it must be done correctly because the ass is one of the most delicate and sensitive parts of the body. Never allow or ask a top to just shove it in despite the pain. Get him to lick and finger and make out with you for as long as it takes to relax your ass. If you feel pain, ask him to put on more lube, or take a short break and make out some more to help you relax. Some bottoms have told me I'm too gentle, but the reason is to avoid putting them through the ordeal you just suffered, especially when they are inexperienced. There are experienced bottoms who like and have the ability to handle rougher fucking, but for newer guys, patience and prudence are the best options. Wait until your ass is fully healed before bottoming again, and please be more cautious next time, so you can truly enjoy the incredible pleasure of being filled up by a hot top.

Hopefully most Top if not all are as considerate as you are! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 11:10 PM, MAH said:

I have noticed some trend after anal sex. Normally developed fever about 1 day after anal sex. 

I don't have boyfriend and regular sex partner. Normally have sex with stranger, with protection whenever possible. I get anal sex about every 3 to 4 months (seriously not regular) from stranger. I noticed this fever trend started on 2015. because this is the time I started  to "regularly" have anal sex.

Stranger normally describe my anus tight as often difficult for them to penetrate. I normally would suffer mild to moderate pain during initiation and during sex. I feel uncomfortable after sex. I believe everytime after sex my lower part of my anus injured therefore causing pain when I have to clean or take a dump. Time to pain free normally would noticeable within 1 week during defecation. I noticed (when I fingered my rectum but no pain) a protrusion about 1 years ago but managed to reduced inside anus  with some anal exercise, I believe this may be starter for hemorrhoid. 

As I believe some injury has occurred during anal sex. Bacteria normally inside GI act possibly managed to slip inside some internal body area therefore may cause fever reaction.

Interestingly I feel sore throat too sometimes. Sex for me often involve oral sex as well. Therefore this would mask the assumption about bacteria slip into some internal body area on the cause of fever. Although it  may be not related to oral sex at all. 

I did not see doctor about the fever except take paracetamol or ibuprofen. Also I illegally take antibiotic as sometimes I didn't take all my antibiotics from previous treatment (for different reason) therefore have some antibiotics left.

I think anal sex is a bad risk to take. I wonder If receiver would get hospitalized from anal sex alone or anyone have similar experience like me...?..?.. 

perhaps you are too nervous? when im overly excited or nervous, i will run a temperature as well

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 11:10 PM, MAH said:

Anal sex is always risky if unprotected! Go for check up at Kelantan Lane if you feel something not right! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

put lubricant on ur asshole and finger urself to lubricate the inside once every day so that when go toilet won't be so pain as it is well lubricated...apply lotion on ur ass balls n dick after shower...

On 10/15/2017 at 4:46 PM, Guest Peng Huei said:

Bottoms, how do you deal in the situation whereby the top used too much force on you during sex and left your arse pain for a few days?

It's quite normal. Sometimes the top too garang and hoot like madman.

During sex it's siok kena hammered but after that pay the price of some pain.

Just wash it everyday and keep it clean. Your hole will always heal after a few days of pain. What to do, who ask us to be bottoms. Unless you see blood then serious.

If you want to keep the hole tight and smooth, use some moisturizing cream.

11 hours ago, Guest btm2 said:

It's quite normal. Sometimes the top too garang and hoot like madman.

During sex it's siok kena hammered but after that pay the price of some pain.

Just wash it everyday and keep it clean. Your hole will always heal after a few days of pain. What to do, who ask us to be bottoms. Unless you see blood then serious.

If you want to keep the hole tight and smooth, use some moisturizing cream.

生为0号就得承受做0号的痛楚与煎熬。痛并快乐着。:D

Use lube and relax before having sex. I'll relax my anal muscle wherein my bf will usually rim or finger me first. But it happened before where he gets too excited and push his dick straight into my anus and that pain sucks!  Sometimes he fucks real hard and long and my anus will become sore for the next few days. But it's normal after hard fucking. Try using as much lube as possible but not too overly much. 

You may need to "sterilise" the area around the anus as there may be some wear and tear there.  It will take a couple of days for the pain to subside and during this period, try your best not to your fingers to "raba/rub" the area to cause further abrasions.  In addition, avoid spicy food during this period..you dont really want to have explosive bowel motions...

On 16/10/2017 at 1:14 AM, kaze said:

Maybe u wanna Google on anal fissure?? Sounds like a case of anal fissure.

Anal fissures could lead to warts and other infection -

(esp if raw)

This can be a lingering problem and not a little medical issue to deal with.:huh:

Edited by hornbird

• G_M changed the title to Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.