Male HQ

Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)

fraser

Guest Ugly uncle
18 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Can this question get any more stupid????

Can you get any more rude? It’s just a question. No need to be so fucking rude. 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Almost every time after getting fucked there will be a bit of blood on the condom but when I fuck others I never see blood. Is it normal?

The healthy body is covered with this large organ which is the skin, that prevents any blood to escape from our outer surface.

When blood escapes from the inside, this should be cause of more or less alarm depending from where it comes.

A nose bleed is not too dangerous.  Our gums bleeding are a bad sign of gum disease that can seriously affect our heart by giving entry to harmful bacteria.

But bleeding from the ass is the most alarming. 

To induce bleeding from the ass from anal sex is an irresponsible abuse of the body.  No pleasures can match the pleasure of being absolutely healthy,

and there are other pleasures that can replace the one from anal sex.

12 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

During younger times when i clean my hole after shitting there is no blood. When age gets older the skin around the hole somehow changed and more easier to bleed when cleaning with toilet paper. Anal sex is much more violet to the hole of cause more easier to bleed although i never do it.

Blood with the stool is a definite call of action.  Some tests for colon cancer try to detect minute amount of blood not visible otherwise.  Visible blood can have less serious causes, like internal hemorrhoids.  You may try first to eat more fiber to avoid constipation, and see if this blood disappears. But if not,  it is not easy to differentiate between color cancer or hemorrhoids.  This is why a consultation with a gastroenterologist  is called for.  There are several optional tests from colonoscopies to less invasive tests, and he may advise and you may choose the lesser expensive ones.   This is a good precaution.  Color cancer is no fun, and it is best caught early, hopefully as only pre-cancerous polyps. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Uncle
9 hours ago, Guest Ugly uncle said:

Can you get any more rude? It’s just a question. No need to be so fucking rude. 

Err... Rude no. Honest yes. The truth hurts. I mean, how old is this baby boy? Anyways, let you guys be la... Go ahead answer his question with a full medical  dissertation. Hahaha

It is a good question to ask. Especially if you're experiencing it for the first time and may be clueless as to what is happening. It is important to make sure that you and your partner have a pleasurable experience without any adverse effects on your health.

Blood after anal intercourse can be due to a few things.

1) Trauma from aggressive penetration. This causes small tears in the anal wall lining and may cause bleeding. This may take up to a few days to heal and recover. To prevent i suggest using a good anal lube to reduce friction. Also you should try to relax the anus first before penetration to soften it and reduce tears

2) Repeated tears may lead to anal fissures. Anal fissures are cuts in the anal lining that takes longer to heal depending on the size of the tear and also the person himself. For this if it does not heal on it's own it is recommended to see a doctor for treatment.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions.

• G_M changed the title to Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)
  • 2 months later...
Guest Tcris1320

hi all. Need advice what to do on my bleeding hole. Last week I had fun with an Arab guy and his dick is very fat and long. I bled while he was fucking me, the experience was painful but at the same time it was great. I never had that big inside my hole. I notice the day after that I had blood spots in my underwear and then I put sanitary pad the suceeding days to keep the blood stain away from my undies and pants. I'm shy to go to a doctor because I'm a closeted very manly looking gay haha. Do you think the bleeding would get away soon? Is it normal to bleed continuously for days?

19 minutes ago, Guest Tcris1320 said:

hi all. Need advice what to do on my bleeding hole. Last week I had fun with an Arab guy and his dick is very fat and long. I bled while he was fucking me, the experience was painful but at the same time it was great. I never had that big inside my hole. I notice the day after that I had blood spots in my underwear and then I put sanitary pad the suceeding days to keep the blood stain away from my undies and pants. I'm shy to go to a doctor because I'm a closeted very manly looking gay haha. Do you think the bleeding would get away soon? Is it normal to bleed continuously for days?

Normal during time of the month.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Tcris1320 said:

Tissue tears do happen and when it happens near capillaries (tiny blood vessels) this happens.  For me when it does, it goes away sometime within minutes and at times a bit longer if especially you did not feel any pain and stop and carried on plowing away where it gets sore and might have swelling. In that case, bleeding can last a few days. I do flush my hole when I finish playing with enema. It will not stop bleeding but I clear the cavity of shit and other stuff down there.

You have to remember what your hole was made for to begin with.

And you do not have anal sex for a while. Anal fissure can be left alone and heals in a day or so. But if this carries on for a week, I would say go get it checked. I had a bad one years ago and lasted a month which I did not see a doctor but it healed on my own but it meant not sex and anal toys till it heal. The reason it took so long I think it got a little infection and the cut was a little deep. Not by a cock but a veggie I used heheh. Not a shame to say, I love my anal play with toys and such :P

Ya well... I would not recommend officially that you wait so long. I knew what I was in for and took that route. If you are concern, see a doctor. You are your own boss of your body and know the risk about having anal sex and what might or can happen. I know it is scary and EMBARRASSING but sometimes, you have to bite the bullet and go see one.  Its 2020, most doctors have seen it all. You are also a patient, and he can not go around telling people about you. He loses his license if he or she does. Also, anal play is not a gay exclusive thing hor. So you experimented. Big deal. Its your private life. We do crazy stuff heh. NOW also we CAN NOT ignore that it might be infection or STD of some sort too. If so, leaving it alone can be a bad thing. So spend the next few days observing if there are pain, pain when you pass your stools or blood has thinned or still showing sign of bleeding. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

This can happen with even an average size cock penetrating you with not enough lube or fast shoving of the cock into you and you are not prepared for it. LUBE is very important especially if you are new to fucking or take on a cock or object you are not warming up to take inside your bum. Also, how much you prepare for it or you just did not do proper or any enema to clean your ass before you did it. A lot of factors come into play when you do ass play. I know sometime we get too horny or 'ambitious' and try something without thinking  much but you must understand how your body works. It ensures you do not get into a situation where it is out of your hands and go public with it. I know it's too late in your case, but words from the wise to the newbies.

Don't start to medicate your hole with stuff. Not all ointment are to be used internally. If you know how to flush your hole out, do that with low pressure stream of water. Just enough to fill your rectum cavity and not more. Do this a few times. No need to do this often. Just once a day or after your shit. Just so that region is kept clear of shit that might cause infection when in contact with the tear.

I AM NOT A DOCTOR NOW. So this is just from my own experiences so take it for what it is.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

11 hours ago, Guest Tcris1320 said:

Hi best you watch your diet eat more food that contain fiber. Things like salad, japanese food, fruit juice and milk. Avoid spicy food as it make it worse when u pass motion. Y ou can go to pharmacy get preparation H gel it help to sooth and tone down the swell and it keep it cooling. Mind you that when u apply it going to be slightly smirthing it will go away in few sec.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Jasper21
On 9/25/2020 at 7:39 AM, upshot said:

Tissue tears do happen and when it happens near capillaries (tiny blood vessels) this happens.  For me when it does, it goes away sometime within minutes and at times a bit longer if especially you did not feel any pain and stop and carried on plowing away where it gets sore and might have swelling. In that case, bleeding can last a few days. I do flush my hole when I finish playing with enema. It will not stop bleeding but I clear the cavity of shit and other stuff down there.

You have to remember what your hole was made for to begin with.

And you do not have anal sex for a while. Anal fissure can be left alone and heals in a day or so. But if this carries on for a week, I would say go get it checked. I had a bad one years ago and lasted a month which I did not see a doctor but it healed on my own but it meant not sex and anal toys till it heal. The reason it took so long I think it got a little infection and the cut was a little deep. Not by a cock but a veggie I used heheh. Not a shame to say, I love my anal play with toys and such :P

Ya well... I would not recommend officially that you wait so long. I knew what I was in for and took that route. If you are concern, see a doctor. You are your own boss of your body and know the risk about having anal sex and what might or can happen. I know it is scary and EMBARRASSING but sometimes, you have to bite the bullet and go see one.  Its 2020, most doctors have seen it all. You are also a patient, and he can not go around telling people about you. He loses his license if he or she does. Also, anal play is not a gay exclusive thing hor. So you experimented. Big deal. Its your private life. We do crazy stuff heh. NOW also we CAN NOT ignore that it might be infection or STD of some sort too. If so, leaving it alone can be a bad thing. So spend the next few days observing if there are pain, pain when you pass your stools or blood has thinned or still showing sign of bleeding. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

This can happen with even an average size cock penetrating you with not enough lube or fast shoving of the cock into you and you are not prepared for it. LUBE is very important especially if you are new to fucking or take on a cock or object you are not warming up to take inside your bum. Also, how much you prepare for it or you just did not do proper or any enema to clean your ass before you did it. A lot of factors come into play when you do ass play. I know sometime we get too horny or 'ambitious' and try something without thinking  much but you must understand how your body works. It ensures you do not get into a situation where it is out of your hands and go public with it. I know it's too late in your case, but words from the wise to the newbies.

Don't start to medicate your hole with stuff. Not all ointment are to be used internally. If you know how to flush your hole out, do that with low pressure stream of water. Just enough to fill your rectum cavity and not more. Do this a few times. No need to do this often. Just once a day or after your shit. Just so that region is kept clear of shit that might cause infection when in contact with the tear.

I AM NOT A DOCTOR NOW. So this is just from my own experiences so take it for what it is.

Funny but very good insight

5 hours ago, Guest Jasper21 said:

Funny but very good insight

Yes.. have fun but be safe I always encourage here. Beside experience folks here there are newbies too. And since you can not stop anyone from trying it, best they get some information to equip them with what to expect.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2021 at 11:02 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Pain is still there for a week now. Any good pain reliever?

based on all your posts, best you look up hypochondriac. Or, you know, go to a doctor,

On 10/15/2017 at 4:46 PM, Guest Peng Huei said:

Bottoms, how do you deal in the situation whereby the top used too much force on you during sex and left your arse pain for a few days?

What an uncaring irresponsible person!

Pass me his contact. I will punish him for you! 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I find that after i am being fucked, especially by a thick hard cock, the lips of my anus will be very swollen and tender to the touch. Its like someone with big swollen lips something like a gold fish. Is this normal ?

• 1 month later...

I once had an anal fissure too. Was painful for days and each time I had to shit, the wound tears and there’s blood. Very troublesome but it’ll heal after some time. Just drink more fluids and eat more fibrous food so shitting will be smooth and not constipated. I remembered I abstained from shitting for few days cause I thought it could help it heal, but when I had to go, it tore again. LOL.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, Tightpants said:

I once had an anal fissure too. Was painful for days and each time I had to shit, the wound tears and there’s blood. Very troublesome but it’ll heal after some time. Just drink more fluids and eat more fibrous food so shitting will be smooth and not constipated. I remembered I abstained from shitting for few days cause I thought it could help it heal, but when I had to go, it tore again. LOL.

Ouuch! Oh no!

Abstain from shitting for few days means hardened stool. Will be worse when finally need to shit. Big no no .. :(

Edited by yuquidam

• 2 months later...

Hi, need advice. I was fucked first time yesterday morning. His cock is huge and long. About 8 inches. Problem is I'm having blood spots on my underwear coming from my hole which is still feeling numb. Is bleeding normal? How long will it last? I'm shy going to doctor for check up.

On 12/15/2021 at 7:27 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hi, need advice. I was fucked first time yesterday morning. His cock is huge and long. About 8 inches. Problem is I'm having blood spots on my underwear coming from my hole which is still feeling numb. Is bleeding normal? How long will it last? I'm shy going to doctor for check up.

Go see the doctor. 

Guest Guest first time TMC

Hi,

I also had my first anal sex yesterday and I thought I was bleeding too. I’m still sore down there today. 

if it’s a few drops of blood, I suppose it’s fine? If it’s an anal fissure, that’s not good and you need to let it heal properly. 

go to see the doctor if need be ok?

On 12/15/2021 at 10:13 AM, Guest Guest first time TMC said:

Hi,

I also had my first anal sex yesterday and I thought I was bleeding too. I’m still sore down there today. 

if it’s a few drops of blood, I suppose it’s fine? If it’s an anal fissure, that’s not good and you need to let it heal properly. 

go to see the doctor if need be ok?

*THUMBS UP* 

Your hole is not for screwing is for shitting.A lady pussy is meant for screwing.Of course it will bleed when u use a big tool to insert in your ass . Once your skin is tear likely will contact certain disease or inflammation.

Very lucky. First time n got a 8incher. Many here getting fucked for decades but only 6" n below. 😝 

On 12/16/2021 at 10:08 PM, cutejack said:

Very lucky. First time n got a 8incher. Many here getting fucked for decades but only 6" n below. 😝 

I m wondering if he carry a ruler with him always. 🤣 

To be frank, getting a 6" is oredi like striking 4D.  Local dicks r all 4.5" - 5.5".

I m sure many haven't give up searching for 6" n above after decades of fxxk life. 🤣

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shy Ass

I wonder what usually caused pain in the ass?   Here are possible scenarios

1)  Not enough lubricance

2) Virgin

3)  Big cock

4)  Cock fucking in circular motion

5)  Ass infection

6)  Intermittent slow, followed by hard thrust

7)  heaty food

😎 Awkward position

9)  Prolonged non-stop fuck

10) involving toys

• 2 years later...
On 12/16/2021 at 11:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

I m wondering if he carry a ruler with him always. 🤣 

To be frank, getting a 6" is oredi like striking 4D.  Local dicks r all 4.5" - 5.5".

I m sure many haven't give up searching for 6" n above after decades of fxxk life. 🤣

mine is 6" so i'm a 4d?..  😛

size is not a main issue, depends on how carring of top (aka enough forplay & fucking speed) & whether bottom can relax or not.

a small dick can pain like hell if the top anyhow poke.

Edited by fun72

Guest guest

True is not about the size. I once met a guy and after some foreplay, he forced his cock into my hole without care. I asked him to go slowly but he fxxk me hard and fast like what in the porn. I keep asking him to stop because of the pain but he didn't really care and continued so wild in the fxxk. Ended up my prostatitis relapse and I needed to go back to my specialist Dr. 

He really thought we btm are what in the porn. 

56 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

True is not about the size. I once met a guy and after some foreplay, he forced his cock into my hole without care. I asked him to go slowly but he fxxk me hard and fast like what in the porn. I keep asking him to stop because of the pain but he didn't really care and continued so wild in the fxxk. Ended up my prostatitis relapse and I needed to go back to my specialist Dr. 

He really thought we btm are what in the porn. 

So what yr specialist did to heal it?

Guest guest
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

So what yr specialist did to heal it?

3 visits with 6 weeks of antibiotics that cost me $700+ in bills.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:05 PM, Guest 280 said:

I find that after i am being fucked, especially by a thick hard cock, the lips of my anus will be very swollen and tender to the touch. Its like someone with big swollen lips something like a gold fish. Is this normal ?

Will The Lips Of The Anus Really Get Very Swollen ? 

This tread has been painful to read… I was recently made aware of a Grindr review which showed SG has the highest % of sides worldwide. This seems to further validate that statistic…

Just adding my opinion, I get the sense that there is a general underestimation of effort required + overestimation of reward about anal. Probably a result of the ease of access to over the top anal vids online, from cultures that have had much more time and resources to develop and share their anal play norms and have naturally progressed to a more intense representation of anal play in their media… An added factor is the lack of learning resources and limited access to decent quality, entry-level priced anal toys & lube and the housing situation here that hinders many from having a comfortable, safe environment to self-experiment with and train for anal play before attempting anal with others. Result is many having their first anal experience in an in-person top-bottom situation, in which both parties go in overhyped and underprepared. Goes badly, or at least doesn’t match up to expectations, and taints both their perceptions of anal, leading to misconception that anal is always painful/unenjoyable and decision to be sides… 

I’m over-generalising, but I seem to hear a lot of people describing variations of the above scenario… Anal penetration should never cause pain or bleeding. There is no degree of “normal” pain or bleeding. If there is pain or bleeding, someone has fucked up. Consensual “painal” play or large insertion play are exceptions, but that requires parties involved knowing what they’re getting into… For cock-to-ass anal penetration, pain and bleeding should never be “normal”. An over-enthusiastic, inexperienced top may be part of the problem, but it may also be due to an underprepared bottom.

Bottoming takes a lot of effort to do well, imo. You have to learn your body’s rhythm and appropriate cleansing method to stay clean during play. And preparation involves an investment of time and effort to train and condition your hole for penetration, developing the mind-body connection with your anal sphincters to be able to relax, accept insertions and know your limits for what you can take. No amount of lube or experience from a top can compensate for an unprepared bottom. “Taking it slow”, having the top rim you, poppers, warm baths, relaxant/numbing gels, etc; none of that will help significantly if a bottom is a complete first-timer who has never done any anal experimentation, training or preparation beforehand, and goes into an anal session with the mentality that it’s entirely a top’s responsibility to make the experience enjoyable.

Yes, a bottom could condition their hole to the point of pain-free penetration by enduring repeated sessions with several tops, or one very patient top, but that just sounds like prolonged torture to me… Not really enjoyable for either party, unless they’re in a stable relationship and the process of conditioning is part of their mutual play. Conditioning takes time, and just some warmup at the start of a single session will not suffice.

Ideally, conditioning should involve repeated anal training sessions over a sensible timeframe (including rest days and Kegel exercises between sessions) that fits the bottom’s schedule, with progressively larger insertions using lots of lube, aiming towards being able to take a minimum of 1” (2.5cm) diameter without discomfort. Nowadays there are anal training kits easily available online, which include 3-5 progressively sized anal dilators that would be perfect for the job and decently priced (S$20-60, depending on branding and quality). These multi-piece sets are best value for money, allowing you to progress without having to constantly buy more toys in the next size.

Well, that’s my view on the topic… Context to my rant being that I really enjoy anal play, almost more as a lifestyle than something primarily/necessarily sexual, and it kinda saddens me to read all these accounts of pain/bleeding from anal, and even worse, the responses normalizing it.

tl;dr: pain and bleeding from anal should never be accepted as “normal”. But it takes time and effort (both for researching methods and putting into practice) to condition one’s hole for pain-free anal.

Addendum1: no intention to disrespect or invalidate the experiences of tops/bottoms who enjoy some pain during their anal play; you do you. Also not disparaging sides, absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to forgo anal during intimacy. I just wanna make it clear that pain/bleeding during anal shouldn’t be considered necessary

Addendum2: Linking good article I found recently that covers a lot of concerns typically raised around this topic. 

Edited by Tallboi
Reread and noticed some minor grammatical mistakes

4 hours ago, Tallboi said:

This tread has been painful to read… I was recently made aware of a Grindr review which showed SG has the highest % of sides worldwide. This seems to further validate that statistic…

Just adding my opinion, I get the sense that there is a general underestimation of effort required + overestimation of reward about anal. Probably a result of the ease of access to over the top anal vids online, from cultures that have had much more time and resources to develop and share their anal play norms and have naturally progressed to a more intense representation of anal play in their media… An added factor is the lack of learning resources and limited access to decent quality, entry-level priced anal toys & lube and the housing situation here that hinders many from having a comfortable, safe environment to self-experiment with and train for anal play before attempting anal with others. Result is many having their first anal experience in an in-person top-bottom situation, in which both parties go in overhyped and underprepared. Goes badly, or at least doesn’t match up to expectations, and taints both their perceptions of anal, leading to misconception that anal is always painful/unenjoyable and decision to be sides… 

I’m over-generalising, but I seem to hear a lot of people describing variations of the above scenario… Anal penetration should never cause pain or bleeding. There is no degree of “normal” pain or bleeding. If there is pain or bleeding, someone has fucked up. Consensual “painal” play or large insertion play are exceptions, but that requires parties involved knowing what they’re getting into… For cock-to-ass anal penetration, pain and bleeding should never be “normal”. An over-enthusiastic, inexperienced top may be part of the problem, but it may also be due to an underprepared bottom.

Bottoming takes a lot of effort to do well, imo. You have to learn your body’s rhythm and appropriate cleansing method to stay clean during play. And preparation involves an investment of time and effort to train and condition your hole for penetration, developing the mind-body connection with your anal sphincters to be able to relax, accept insertions and know your limits for what you can take. No amount of lube or experience from a top can compensate for an unprepared bottom. “Taking it slow”, having the top rim you, poppers, warm baths, relaxant/numbing gels, etc; none of that will help significantly if a bottom is a complete first-timer who has never done any anal experimentation, training or preparation beforehand, and goes into an anal session with the mentality that it’s entirely a top’s responsibility to make the experience enjoyable.

Yes, a bottom could condition their hole to the point of pain-free penetration by enduring repeated sessions with several tops, or one very patient top, but that just sounds like prolonged torture to me… Not really enjoyable for either party, unless they’re in a stable relationship and the process of conditioning is part of their mutual play. Conditioning takes time, and just some warmup at the start of a single session will not suffice.

Ideally, conditioning should involve repeated anal training sessions over a sensible timeframe (including rest days and Kegel exercises between sessions) that fits the bottom’s schedule, with progressively larger insertions using lots of lube, aiming towards being able to take a minimum of 1” (2.5cm) diameter without discomfort. Nowadays there are anal training kits easily available online, which include 3-5 progressively sized anal dilators that would be perfect for the job and decently priced (S$20-60, depending on branding and quality). These multi-piece sets are best value for money, allowing you to progress without having to constantly buy more toys in the next size.

Well, that’s my view on the topic… Context to my rant being that I really enjoy anal play, almost more as a lifestyle than something primarily/necessarily sexual, and it kinda saddens me to read all these accounts of pain/bleeding from anal, and even worse, the responses normalizing it.

tl;dr: pain and bleeding from anal should never be accepted as “normal”. But it takes time and effort (both for researching methods and putting into practice) to condition one’s hole for pain-free anal.

Addendum1: no intention to disrespect or invalidate the experiences of tops/bottoms who enjoy some pain during their anal play; you do you. Also not disparaging sides, absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to forgo anal during intimacy. I just wanna make it clear that pain/bleeding during anal shouldn’t be considered necessary

Addendum2: Linking good article I found recently that covers a lot of concerns typically raised around this topic. 

Good sharing...Tq For sharing ! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.