Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest Chin Chai lah

Yupz, should get back to discussion instead of defence and attack...

Has anyone tried Desmond from Ponggol? I'm keen to try but need to be selective as his charges are not cheap... His place looks nicely done up with the hydro bathtub... Will greatly appreciate feedback... Thanks! :)

hi anyone try desmond punggol?? thank...

Yupz, should get back to discussion instead of defence and attack...

Has anyone tried Desmond from Ponggol? I'm keen to try but need to be selective as his charges are not cheap... His place looks nicely done up with the hydro bathtub... Will greatly appreciate feedback... Thanks! :)

if he got more promotion or lower price will be great... so can visit him more. :rolleyes: his place is a bit out of town but nice and quiet.

if he got more promotion or lower price will be great... so can visit him more. :rolleyes: his place is a bit out of town but nice and quiet.

any desmond's contact number?

Aiyo eragon, sori lah..I don't mean to upset you. I apologised oK...

Guest, don't be lazy lah.. desmond contact is listed on the home based massage listing ..go n look.. The website is nicely done . wonder how the massage skills??? Anyone has field report please write here..thanks. Since he has a nice website, he should write about himself ( just like wat Eddie does in his_). At least reader can get to know his professional backgroun or qualification so make it easier to decide whether to go or not..since his is quite far from central...

Guest msaaaaage
There is a Antonio at Admiarlty/woodland?

whats the contact?

absolute ripp off.... dont bother to go tat antonio... talk too much and skill poor

Guest AppleFan

Anyone tried ZACK - pls see his ad below ..........................................

Hi, I am Zack, a massage therapist at my own house.

THE SENSUAL NAKED MASSAGE

Sensual is about touch, a physical bond between the two of us; its about turning that feeling into happiness.

Massage will focus my technique on your personal needs.

Inside a house, a man you hardly knew, spent one hour spreading pleasure over every inch of your body. Afterward, you felt distinct physical pleasure in place you hadn't thought capable of feeling much at all.

Without sex, without actually doing a single thing, you experience an hour of uninterrupted physical pleasure.

An hour of the Sensual Naked Massage is guaranteed to get almost anyone there.

I am available in the evening everyday should you need my touch.

You can reach me at 90173463. My rate is tempting.

I am local chinese, age 28. 1.75m 62kg. slim fit.

See you soon.

Guest Daniel Boey
I wasn't upset. Personally, it was not worth getting upset over.

If anything at all, I m just not happy that snowball got himself to become the target board becos of me.

I thought everyone has moved on to massage topic already.

Let's do that.

Well Done..Keep up the Good Work...Sis Eragon :clap:

Guest back injury
How to try? so hard to get appointment!!!! I tried 3 times. First 2 times not free. Third time managed to fix appointment but last minute he called to cancel because got to go do a regular client :swear:

Hey Bomott, am a regular to his massage as I have problem with my lower back. I appreciate him for cancelling other's booking and losing lots of other business for clients like us with real challenges and need immediate treatment when the pain occurs. I cant say how sorry if i were the guilty one who may have taken ur slot. There are a few of us often visit him for the injuries we had. Please dun be angry with him and am sure when u do try his service you will understand how we felt.

Guest sim lim junkie

last sat i was window shopping in sim lim, aimlessly, and then some how i wonder to Fu lou shou complex which is opposite sim lim complex,

due to the recent work pressures, i decided to go into one of the massage shops on the 2nd floor. i asked for about their massage and they replied that they offered chinese tunia fusion kind of massage and it was 45 / per hour.

i accepted and was guided into the back of the shop, where there are curtains divided partitions, by a mature stocky or meaty uncle, he was full of smiles and friendly,

usually i was offered a pair of shorts to put on after taking off my clothes but he did not offer me any so i took off all my clothes and lie flat on my tummy, he asked if i was okay if he used some medicated oil in the cream for massage as it will help the blood circulation,

i said ok, his strokes were long , strong and firm, easing the aches in my shoulder and lower back, then about 3/4 of the massage he asked me to turn over

he placed a tower over my body and started with my legs and worked upwards to my upper body, when he was done and was working on my tummy, he accidentally brushed me and i immediately had an reaction / erection,

after a while, it all ended to my surprise and was happy with the overall experience,

though i felt very oily afterwards but overall it was a relaxing and xxxx massage

the name of the uncle is Eric and he said that he only works there during weekends, and he ask me to come when i am free,

the name of the shop is *edited*, they have a few outlets there, the no of the shop is *edited*

do book him in advance to avoid disappointment, i was lucky as i went there about 11 plus in the morning so maybe the crowd is thin

hope u have a nice time too,

cheers

OB: We have gotten a report on this case, a friend of Eric has mentioned that Eric is only a part-time massuer and holding a day time job, and he has been getting a lots of anonymous clients since then. He is afraid that this might affect his reputation. Hence i have edited away the contacts.

Here's another example that why we discouraged the advocates of so called "extra". Do bear in mind that the massuers are humans also, they are doing a professional job.

Naughty naughty... I saw the shop before. If I am not wrong it is catered for both men/women. So be careful. You don't want to be caught!!!! How much did u pay overall??

Maybe u have " extras extras,,," all written over your face... where got so lucky "accidentally brush u". I tried so hard, my masseur don't even let me touch...

the name of the shop is wan lin at level 02-32, they have a few outlets there, the no of the shop is 63365715

do book him in advance to avoid disappointment, i was lucky as i went there about 11 plus in the morning so maybe the crowd is thin

hope u have a nice time too,

cheers

I hv been to this shop a few times.. There are at least 2 younger (20s) pleasant looking stocky masseurs and the one who massaged me is quite good at massage but since I was not looking for fun, I was quite satisfied with just a professional massage. and yes, the partitioned areas are not very private so the masseur you had must have been quite obliging. lucky u.

Anyone ever try them before? www.fantasyboys.cn. Thanks

Dun botter, cannot even do a basic massage.

Keep promote sexual services and very expensive, not worth it. :swear:

Yes, they are another version of JM2U. Can't massage ( even when they said this guy is good - don't believe them). All are going the "u know what". Some even have attitude problem with u. Ma Jiam they r so gorgeous...!!! that u have to suck up to them...

Guest Centrino
not again... john from bedok !!! :unsure:

If it's John from Bedok, that's the worst masseur I've ever been to. It's been more than a year since last visit and I am surprised that he is still in business.

I have nothing against the fact that he is a 'sumo' chub, and the massage room looks like my cluttered store-room... but I have major issues with his integrity... Never again!

Guest notagain

guest, u sure the same John.. not again!!!

Love_massage: My rating is massage - 2/10; others 7/10; go figure out... don't forget to bring more $$$$

Some of u, please don't advertise yourself lah... there is a proper place to have free ads..

Guest Massage Freak
Hi

Anyone tried Chin at Oceanic at Lucky Chinatown

thanks

Had tried but massage skills very lously,

kept suggesting Extra Services...

Dun Waste your time there..

Can't do a massage at all..

You will regret... :swear:

Had tried but massage skills very lously,

kept suggesting Extra Services...

Dun Waste your time there..

Can't do a massage at all..

You will regret... :swear:

Hmm.... he's supposed to be the senior masseur there and regularly trains the new ones! He was also last year's most popular masseur at Oceanic. :blink:

Edited by msgjunkie

Guest love massage
Outcall = callboys. 'Massage' is just euphemism for sex. In fact, they'll be miffed if you actually want massage! :rolleyes:

Wow, what a bad review, infact tried him twice, find him not so bad and he didnt push for extra but he offered. Anyway, thanks

Guest love massage
Wow, what a bad review, infact tried him twice, find him not so bad and he didnt push for extra but he offered. Anyway, thanks

Just wonder, how real and sincere can a masseur be??? (he didnt ask me to pay for xxtra)

(he didnt ask me to pay for xxtra)

When a masseur doesn't specify the charge for extra services it's because he's giving you face and expects you to do what is right. If you think it's because he likes you and is giving you free sex, you can't be more wrong! To a masseur, nothing is more cheap than giving free sex! <_<

Edited by msgjunkie

"just wonder how real & sincere masseur can be..." we should include " just wonder how real & sincere customers can be??". There are some masseurs out to rip your money and there are some customers out to take advantage of masseurs ( makam everything & yet give only the minimum amount).

Well said, msgjunkie - There is no free meal in this world. These people work for the establishment and r nt paid well for a decent massage. They rely on other income i.e tips/extras.. If you get yr extras n don't give tips, the next time round, u will not get anything. Most likely u will be blacklisted or upfront they will ask for money...etc

Bottomline, these masseurs are earning a living just like u and i. If you have "happy happy" during yr massage, atleast give some token of appreciation lah... But if u don't want to give tips, then go to a proper one lah..so massage good good n go off lor .i.e wanyang...etc

I think it's important not to go to the wrong places for the wrong things. Lots of gays go to straight places and make all sorts of indecent requests and advances, much to the disgust of everybody there. Others go to gay fxxk parlours and demand a proper massage when massage is obviously just a front and excuse for sexual services. If we go to the right places for the right things, then we won't set ourselves up for disappointment! :smokin:

Edited by msgjunkie

but its also very possible that some ppl jus wants both

a great massage

AND some fxxking afterwards

i don think its unreasonable

Who doesn't want the best of all worlds? We can demand all we want but the fact is very few suppliers can deliver both and they don't pretend to. So we must respect that. Places which don't offer sex, let's not made lewd propositions there. Places which offer sex and use massage as a front (a cover used from time immemorial), let's not be naive and expect decent massage there. We win some, we lose some, let's take it in that spirit! ;)

Edited by msgjunkie

Something about Chin from Oceanic...

I tried him twice. In fact, I find that his massage is good if you are in for a hard massage. He can really massage real hard, and yes, in fact, I find that it's relieving after the massage. My muscles don't sore that much after the massage. As for the extras, well, we did have something extra after the massage. Overall, I think he's good in terms of massage.... that's in my humble opinion...

Guest love massage
Something about Chin from Oceanic...

I tried him twice. In fact, I find that his massage is good if you are in for a hard massage. He can really massage real hard, and yes, in fact, I find that it's relieving after the massage. My muscles don't sore that much after the massage. As for the extras, well, we did have something extra after the massage. Overall, I think he's good in terms of massage.... that's in my humble opinion...

I totally agree with his good hard massage, i only want gay to touch my body but not 100% looking forward for a happy ending.With or without sex is fine with me, i dont like to pay for sex as im treating him as a professional but not a money boy or a prositute, as i feel that he presented it very well.Previously tried a few over there, their skill were sucks and i end up with body aching and i'll usually stop them from going futher with extra and xxtra charge. thats why the staff there know what im looking for. If i need sex i can alway pay much lesser to visit a sauna and a much better ending:rolleyes: ( im giving Chin 1 1/2 thumb up as there's room for improvement.)

i dont like to pay for sex as im treating him as a professional but not a money boy or a prositute, as i feel that he presented it very well.

This is a very sensitive and contentious issue: Does paying for sex make the masseur a prostitute? But then again, what's so wrong about being a prostitute? If accepting money for sex is cheap and demeaning, then isn't giving sex free even worse?! <_<

The truth is, most masseurs in the flesh trade are torn by a moral dilemma. On one hand, they hate to think of themselves as prostitutes, that's why they pretend to be doing massage. On the other hand, the money in sex is obscenely good & quick and that's what attracts them there in the first place, for many need the money desperately for one reason or another. :unsure:

Edited by msgjunkie

ha ha, i think we have enough air time on Oceanic & we better stop here otherwise, the definition of prostitute, moral issues...etc will start to surface. For Bwers we can tell one man's meat is another's poison. That's is why it is so diff to determine who is good who is not good blah...blah..etc never ending story

The word "Extra" seems to be the Key Interests ever since the Massage thread started, with some 'arguments' stired up as well. :)

I thought it's a rather simple scenario with some logical analysis

(A) Standard Massage Service = Vary from individual customer's satisfactory level = Just pay the agreed price when the job is done (Happy or not happy) = Choice of re-visit

(B) Standard Massage + Extra = The client can demand or reject even it is part of the package = Pay the “agreed” price (w or w/o extra) = Choice of re-visit

© Extra (Not part of the pay-service) = Both parties (Masseurr & the client) has the courtesy (JUST ASK LA, dont' assume or be shy) to request or right to reject = Massage Tips or/& Extra Tips(unless stated) , It SHOULD BE FREE WILL

(D) Respect = If either parties say NO to something upfront or in the midst of the service, both just need to accept & need not to be persistent = Any point of time, can just Call-IT-OFF

(E) Being a gay men, our mood can be tempermental at time, just like the behavior in the saunas scene - a guy whom fun with you the last time, it doesnt mean he will fun with you this time round or in future. So, DON'T FORCE HAPPENING (Likewise, between the Masseur & client)

(F) Sure, we can comment about the Masseur's skills & overall service level (Postively). But when comes to attitude & integrity, it applies to both the masseur & client.

So, dont take other people words for granted, go try it yourself, it's your money & pleasure afterall :)

Hary,

...Think OUT-OF-PLU (Professional & Value for money can be subjective)

This is a very sensitive and contentious issue: Does paying for sex make the masseur a prostitute?

If the Masseur charges his client for providing sex service, then my answer is YES

But then again, what's so wrong about being a prostitute?

Who's to decide WRONG or RIGHT? ;) But, the undeniable fact is that the person was once a prostitue & probably always remembered by some ....

Hary

... 笑贫不笑娼, 这种观念还存在吗? 是新时代的认可, 还是自我安慰?

hmm...i just went Oceanic recently. The masseur wasn't quite gd looking and his body wasn't quite gym-fit. However, the massage skill was quite gd....it covers every part of the body. The extra was quite gd as well.

To all who seek gd massage and happy endings, i think it all depends on yr luck and the choice of masseur.

I went to Oceanic 3 times so far and had tried 3 diff masseurs. 2 of them massage abt 30mins & started telling me the prices of each extras n when I declined, the massage is like over within 5mins.. Yes, every part of my body was covered BUT go thru' motion only... massage i give 1/10. The 3rd person (some already mentioned) hard massage or rather hard pressing on your back . The only good thing is he doesn't ask money for extras i.e just do it... Of cause u have to be automatic n give some tips for his efforts..

went to Oceanic a few times... still got my hour worth even when I declined the extras.. thou I did tip everytime cos I do enjoy the hard massage..

then again i always had local masseurs Eric recommend and not from the picture albums...