Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

Guest Cheated

My bf was away on a business trip for weeks.  One day after he left, I was so lonely, and was invited to a friend's party " Newbie's Gathering " and I was surprised to see my BF at that party too, which he claimed he came back the previous night. Instead, he asked why I was there?

Guest Caught_my_frd's_BF

I did ever caught my best frd BF at Cruise Club.   He then bribed me to buying me dinner and a pair of jeans to keep my mouth shut.

is this right ?

I did ever caught my best frd BF at Cruise Club.   He then bribed me to buying me dinner and a pair of jeans to keep my mouth shut.

is this right ?

yes its ok. demand for more.

how old is he? if young young one..u dont bao to, the relationship aso wont last.

Guest Best Time @ Cruise Club

I was told the best time to cheat at Cruise Club is usually before  2-5 pm, whereby, most quiet time to meet lovers, and most unexpected to meet familiar faces, especially after 5pm, when the events starts.

This is the most risky time.....LOL

What will be most responses be if caught ?

just checking out this  place lah

it's my first time here....

I came here to look for u

Should this be the answer, what will the excuse be when he is caught pants down, legs spread and "fucked by a gang of guys (post #12)"?

"Oh, I am just experimenting?"  while "I came here to look for you"? 

We booked a chalet getaway at Down Town East, which planned friends to visit later in the day.

My BF, a hunky TOP, offerred to check in first while I was at work as I could not get a day off.

So I left everything for him to do the check in etc.

Suddenly my boss, approved my half day leave, so i was so excited and leave from work and head to the chalet.

What turned up, a shock for m , was I found my bf being fucked by a gang of guys.

Wow this is so hot. Please share more of such stories.

If both refuse to use the head up there to talk but choose to use the head and ass down there to talk, time to leave each other and move on. Both of you not small kids to play games.

Be happy or depression will kiss you badly. Laugh about it now and you will soon realise your laughter is a sad one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Yup definitely need to sit down and talk things out. Perhaps not at this moment but when u two are ready. It's a process of negotiating for an agreement. Sorry, no binding rules, no right or wrong, just between the two of you. We are not bound by the so called morality and marriage associated with legality in the "straight" world. So we can only deal with relationship in our own way. 加油!

Be cool, like a breeze...

It's hard enough to keep oneself in check, let alone someone else.

I wouldn't do a thing 'cept maybe cease all sexual activities with him - only for safety reasons. Not one to partake in high-risk activities.

It's a big enough hint that something is wrong anyway.

Guest sauna fox

I also caught someone's bf at Cruise Club. He saw me and pushed me into a room and fucked the sense out of me. (He was strong)

I became an accomplice unwillingly so that he could shut me up.

Guest Submiited to frd's BF

Take the dinner, take the jeans, then expose him. This is right!

I also caught someone's bf at Cruise Club. He saw me and pushed me into a room and fucked the sense out of me. (He was strong)

I had a same situation of the above 2. I meet my frds's BF's few times at Cruise Club. It was very normal to see him after a few times, but I had not spoke a word. one last time I saw him, he pulled me into a room

and fxxked me too, and request me not to mention, else he will blow it to my frd.

Guest Guests

He asked me and surfed recently into gay spas websites.

Recently told me , he has lots of overtime.

Then a friend told me my bf has been frequently in Cruise Clubs on Saturdays after noon ( 2pm - 5pm ), which he claimed he is at work.

I decided to check up last week, and found him there.....so angry when I saw him and tailed him.

I waited outside the room , when he came out...he was shocked....and brushed away saying he came there to rest.

Almost had a quarrel, instead I pick up another guy and went into the room with another.

In the first place, when you BF checks on gay website and spa, you should have known his intention.

Did u catch the " HU LE CHENG " ?

Guest WhyNot

When I have this chance to meet someone's BF in spa, I will not hesitate to start any action with him, since being there , hes is no ones' property and I feel no shame or obligation to my frd, even so better now, I can have all to myself, sinceI may be ogling at my frd's BF or he may have ben ogling me with my frd around.

Guest ComfortFRD

Once 2 frds I know had a big quarrel. Th BF left home a few days and never returned, but he called me to check on his home , if his BF was home.

I was given thekey to his home, and when I was there I was waylaid by his BF and his buddies.....In the end, I was "..X.aped...but dare not tell my frd about what happen, but choose to silently

leave the freindships of them both

i'm not understanding advices like "forgive him", "this is normal in our circle" and "have a good talk with him".

DAFUQ?!

he lies to your face, goes to a sauna and fucks other people.

get your shit together. pack up and leave.

Simply because if you love someone that deeply, you will find the strength to forgive. Perhaps there is some underlying issue that was never brought up and communicated. In any case, Love always has its challenges and hurdles that a couple has to triumph over. One doesn't just turn away in the face of adversity in a relationship.

Just my two cents.

Simply because if you love someone that deeply, you will find the strength to forgive. Perhaps there is some underlying issue that was never brought up and communicated. In any case, Love always has its challenges and hurdles that a couple has to triumph over. One doesn't just turn away in the face of adversity in a relationship.

Just my two cents.

There's a fine line between having the "strength to forgive" and unconsciously compromising your own self-worth for the sake of love - think abusive relationships. There will definitely be arguments made from disagreeing opinions, misunderstood actions, differing values, perhaps priorities. When the center-point of your squabbles - your relationship - begins to shift and starts to revolve around another relationship, you might be hesitant to leave right away, but it's at least a damn good place to start planting giant red flags all over.

Edited by SoSonni

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

LOVE and LUST is afterall similarly 4 letters words.

If you know how to separate the alphabets in between, you relationship will work longer. Work around it, either turned a blind eyes and be "illiterate" about what is going on. 

In this world, there is always cases like this....You fancy a hunky cute good looking dude but always the case that it is always meant for "Eye of Attraction" or a moment of Gratification. They are wild untamed beast just there as a hunting game.

The Treasured Pet as always those that aged with you and stay with you even when you no longer look as glorious as before.

Some see this point and choose to have the best of both worlds.....that is why so many cases as I see above. ^_^

The mentality of the older guys are different from that of the kids.

Many have spent years if not decades with their partner. When your lives are so intertwined with one another,we sometimes turn that deaf ear/blind eye to events that we cannot control.

Humans are the rare few monogamous species in the animal kingdom after all.

Making relationships work is never a simple task.

The mentality of the older guys are different from that of the kids.

Many have spent years if not decades with their partner. When your lives are so intertwined with one another,we sometimes turn that deaf ear/blind eye to events that we cannot control.

Humans are the rare few monogamous species in the animal kingdom after all.

Making relationships work is never a simple task.

nice quote

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Men are not designed to mate with one.

Walk away to avoid an argument when you're not in the right state of mind. This will prevent you from saying things you might regret.

Talk to him when you're calm and try to work out a solution.

If all else fail, break up and find another.

men are NOT DESIGNED to mate with one

another good QUOTE

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

U decided to check up last week, so you went, if your bf not there but you find someone hot, don't tell us you won't sex with him, you not pure and innocent, so save it, you are as evil, so stop blame him, you are cunning as well

Guest wozzit

I think the OP gave the game away. Before even thinking of talking about it with his bf, he decided to go and check! He is as much to blame as the bf in my book.

Also, if I see a friend's bf in a sauna or dancing with a hunk in a club, I don't think it's up to me to comment. So I think the friend was also at fault. Sadly, tho, in the gay community gossip is everywhere and guys can't keep such info to themselves. Shame!

HydroNaut u seems like very experience,but in  yr own love life i don t think so.Still see u visiting sauna at yr age.hunting for virgin .

Did you really read what I wrote, I neither approved or disapproved of Flirts outside your love life, but you must know your priority.

But I also believe in enjoying the best of both worlds. ^_^

Are there really virgins in the sauna nowadays? I dun even bleive it exists in the first place. How can it be coming from me. Haha.... ^_^

Edited by HydroNaut

If both parties agreed that they can fuck around with other guys then I believe it's okay.  If you believe that your relationship with your bf is a monogamous one, leave him, he doesn't deserve you.  Love is one thing and trust is another. 

If someone had the nerve to break your trust(and make you believe that he's not doing anything wrong), how the hell would you expect him to tell you everything truthfully.  A tarnished trust will always remain tarnished.  

Doing what he did is plain deceitful not to mention douche-y.

Guest GayRomeo

NO BIG DEAL, my friends and me, have exchange BFs ( TOPS for BTMS)  overnight now and then, returns, after the exchange.

I told my bf about this thread, he told me to google gayromeo site club  for " gangbang_asia" where people exchange partners is NO BIG DEAL.

Guest LookOUT

Once 2 frds I know had a big quarrel. Th BF left home a few days and never returned, but he called me to check on his home , if his BF was home.

I was given thekey to his home, and when I was there I was waylaid by his BF and his buddies.....In the end, I was "..X.aped...but dare not tell my frd about what happen, but choose to silently

leave the freindships of them both

I do have friends who asked me to look out for his BF , should he play behind his back, especially when he travels with me. Me and his BF are in the same SQ crew team.

This is history.

My ex for 3 months and I went shopping in Raffles city. He told he needed to go toilet and I waited for him outside. He took longer than usual and became suspicious. I went into the toilet and saw a guy sucking his cock while he fingered the guy's ass. I was really mad. Slapped him hard on his face and spitted at the guy below. I walked out and everything was the past. To break a 3 month old relationship was not too painful at all.

Guess what, I met him again in the takashimaya toilet standing and staring at people dicks at the urinals. He was shocked to see me. He quickly zipped and ran out of the toilet.

Guest GayGames2015

I do have friends who asked me to look out for his BF , should he play behind his back, especially when he travels with me. Me and his BF are in the same SQ crew team.

The more you keep your BF at Bay, the more he will cruise away due to the tigh. A new trend is happening at Spas Gay Sauna and Gay Scene is EXCHANGING PARTNERS as it is very popular in Taiwan / HK etc.....be open minded.

I have seen couples going spas and play with others.

Well, talk things out, and leave him thereafter.

Can't accept people who cheat.

Can't accept myself cheating others too, fair enough I guess.

Been in a 1 year plus relationship, hopefully will continue to stay strong.

Guest BF is a Monster @ SPA

I do not believe, and always thought he was a gentleman, till my friends told me about him, that they met my BF at spa...was a Monster, hunting guys down

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.