Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

11 hours ago, Guest wonder said:

Wonder why guests posters always posts on fridays .....from competitors ?

If serious, why use guest to post.

BW mod : should consider such posts that is hurting keybox.

Post when there are serious things which people should know as the events unfold. Not always on Fridays.

On 9/22/2017 at 2:59 PM, MenBtySpa said:

I think that this notice is so FAKE!!

Police will not list KEY BOX as GAY SAUNA!! it will be Men Private SPA or Men's Spa

Please do not post such thing here...

You try to drive their customer away??

u don't find cctv in any changing areas. it is a violation of decency. this is so wrong

On 9/22/2017 at 1:41 PM, Guest Solicitor said:

What to do? Even installation of CCTVs, still happen, in fact more than without CCTVs.

KB should REALLY listen and check on them and ACT on them.

In the interest of innocent victim customers.

another rubbish. calif and true fitness have so many past records of  reported theft. nothing much anyone can do except pasting notices all around the premises. you don't see cctv in their changing areas.

9 hours ago, Balestier said:

another rubbish. calif and true fitness have so many past records of  reported theft. nothing much anyone can do except pasting notices all around the premises. you don't see cctv in their changing areas.

It only takes one to be convicted in order to teach others a lesson. As the sayings goes that "you kill the chicken to teach the monkey".

Fine one time. Not enough, then fine second time. Still not enough, then jail them. Jail until become good. Some people must learn through the hard way.

Singapore Police Force Singapore Government

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your report. Please be assured that your report is receiving our attention. We will get in touch with you within 5 working days.
Please take note of the following number when making references to this information.
Reference Number : FB20170925/0003

Category:  Others
Subject:  Third Official Report Complain against SGH Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr Steven Mesenas.
Feedback Details:  Subject: THIRD Official Complain against SGH Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr Steven Mesenas, from the SGH Department of Gastroenterology & Hepatology against Professional Misconduct as a Senior Civil (Public) Servant by visiting Gay Sauna on a regular basis.

Mr Lee Hsien Loong, for the third time already, this Case and your respective SPF, CPIB, and relevant agencies for your actions.

1 minute ago, Guest Police said:

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your report. Please be assured that your report is receiving our attention. We will get in touch with you within 5 working days.
Please take note of the following number when making references to this information.
Reference Number : FB20170925/0003

Subject:  Third Official Report Complain against SGH Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr Steven Mesenas.
Feedback Details:  Subject: THIRD Official Complain against SGH Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr Steven Mesenas, from the SGH Department of Gastroenterology & Hepatology against Professional Misconduct as a Senior Civil (Public) Servant by visiting Gay Sauna on a regular basis.

Mr Lee Hsien Loong, for the third time already, this Case and your respective SPF, CPIB, and relevant agencies for your actions.

This is a classic example of strong violation against the Instruction Manual (I.M.), the Singapore Civil (Public) Service Code of Conduct.

Guest CB Mouth
On 25/09/2017 at 9:51 AM, LeanMature said:

Despite all these, Keybox business don't seem to be affected.  Crowded as usual.  

You are right. I was there yesterday on a Monday, early noon and it was more crowded than weekend. There was so many cuties. An Africa-White mix so handsome and masculine. A blonde hair asian - gym bod bravely show his big tool walking around naked. A boyish tall chinese young man (looks like local U undergrad) in baseball cap. And I am surprised to see more twinks (eager to have wild session, not the statues) 

However there are more btms than tops yesterday. So I decided to top a cute twink. I cant believe he got auto-cum when I was banging him like an animal. He shot so much, to his own face and even to the mirror. 

I was shocked when i saw him again at the locker area, he spoke Korean. Gosh. First time fucking a Korean boy boy. 

I dont understand all these police reports and loss of valueables. Be it real or fake. The agenda is to have great fun. How much does it cost to get a padlock. Come on. Dont be an ass hole. You are not a puppy so stop whinning.

Guest Very CB mouth
43 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

You are right. I was there yesterday on a Monday, early noon and it was more crowded than weekend. There was so many cuties. An Africa-White mix so handsome and masculine. A blonde hair asian - gym bod bravely show his big tool walking around naked. A boyish tall chinese young man (looks like local U undergrad) in baseball cap. And I am surprised to see more twinks (eager to have wild session, not the statues) 

However there are more btms than tops yesterday. So I decided to top a cute twink. I cant believe he got auto-cum when I was banging him like an animal. He shot so much, to his own face and even to the mirror. 

I was shocked when i saw him again at the locker area, he spoke Korean. Gosh. First time fucking a Korean boy boy. 

I dont understand all these police reports and loss of valueables. Be it real or fake. The agenda is to have great fun. How much does it cost to get a padlock. Come on. Dont be an ass hole. You are not a puppy so stop whinning.

More crowded??  My feets are laughing, how many considered crowded? 10?

Cuties?  Yup, old n very old "cuties". Anyway, as long as you are happy, right?wink!

Guest CB Mouth
5 hours ago, Guest Very CB mouth said:

More crowded??  My feets are laughing, how many considered crowded? 10?

Cuties?  Yup, old n very old "cuties". Anyway, as long as you are happy, right?wink!

OMG. You sound like a puppy. I love dogs. Come here doggy. Why are you so bitter and unhappy, doggy ? Did I step your tail ? 

Guest Very CB mouth
9 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

OMG. You sound like a puppy. I love dogs. Come here doggy. Why are you so bitter and unhappy, doggy ? Did I step your tail ? 

Glad I'm a puppy and not a bitch. At least I dun give false informations. Also I'm not from competitors, in case u r suspecting.

Guest CB Mouth

Aiyo. I thought puppy whined because the bitch is not around. So the bitch is here, why were you whinning ne? As an old bitch I have been fucking around CC KB and via Grindr. And I cant believe today I hooked a 20 yo NSF via Grindr. He was so horny and he fucked me twice within an hour. Little doggy, I am 50 this year. I am keeping up quite well I guess. I dont look like my age. Nether am I as attractive as Chuan Do. Little doggy. My hole is v big n loose. My agenda is very simple. Have fun. That's all. You think I am keen to know how much $ goes to the sauna operators ? So why not sharing your hidden agenda here ? Why are you whinning ?

On 9/25/2017 at 8:08 AM, TwoChnBTMs said:

Whats wrong...leave others life alone...hes a doctor saving life...what if hes a breadwinner....

Saving life is what is portrayed in the media. They see so much deaths in hospitals (SGH) that they are immuned and get used to them already.  Unless you know this particular named doctor, then it would be fair to comment. His work and attitude in hospital (SGH) is just like a piece of shit. Until you are admitted to hospital for treatment, then  the last thing you would get a shock is to get some infections from your doctor. Because you doctor frequents saunas and have sex around. Black sheeps must be brought to justice. Not sabo. Whatever you say, there are always two sides to every story. Thats why the Singapore Legal Courts come in. To be fair to everyone.

Common, lets be fair. This is definitely not whinning or grumbling. 

Whether he is the sole breadwinner is a separate issue.

Example:

(1) If you commit a crime and the Police visit your home on a Monday morning just before you go to work, you cannot tell the Police that you are going to work. Too bad. The Police also doing their work. Who asked you to commit the crime in the first place.

(2) If there are raids in KB and the lights are switched on, you just lan lan get dressed and go to the locker area. You do not continue fucking like nobody business, right?

Everybody got their work to do. Too bad if it is conflict of interest. 

Lets move on.

17 hours ago, Guest Very CB mouth said:

Glad I'm a puppy and not a bitch. At least I dun give false informations. Also I'm not from competitors, in case u r suspecting.

Hi, just to satisfy your curiosity, I am also not from competitors. 

For explanations, I am from the Law Enforcement Industry, and discretely know of some (pink) uniformed-men-in-blue too in KB. We maintain a rather low profile.  We not say got nothing better to do. Just that actions would be taken if the persons go too much.

We just want to safe environment to "play" safe. Thats all. The pink (gay) industry and places in Singapore are rather limited. There are always black sheeps who would tarnish the already small gay market in Singapore.

This also to your own good. Think carefully about it.

Saving life is what is portrayed in the media. They see so much deaths in hospitals (SGH) that they are immuned and get used to them already.  Unless you know this particular named doctor, then it would be fair to comment. His work and attitude in hospital (SGH) is just like a piece of shit. Until you are admitted to hospital for treatment, then  the last thing you would get a shock is to get some infections from your doctor. Because you doctor frequents saunas and have sex around. Black sheeps must be brought to justice. Not sabo. Whatever you say, there are always two sides to every story. Thats why the Singapore Legal Courts come in. To be fair to everyone.

Example:

(1) If you commit a crime and the Police visit your home on a Monday morning just before you go to work, you cannot tell the Police that you are going to work. Too bad. The Police also doing their work. Who asked you to commit the crime in the first place.

(2) If there are raids in KB and the lights are switched on, you just lan lan get dressed and go to the locker area. You do not continue fucking like nobody business, right?

Lets move on.

17 hours ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

Hi, just to satisfy your curiosity, I am also not from competitors. 

For explanations, I am from the Law Enforcement Industry, and discretely know of some (pink) uniformed-men-in-blue too in KB. We maintain a rather low profile.  We not say got nothing better to do. Just that actions would be taken if the persons go too much.

We just want to safe environment to "play" safe. Thats all. The pink (gay) industry and places in Singapore are rather limited. There are always black sheeps who would tarnish the already small gay market in Singapore.

This also to your own good. Think carefully about it.

Example:

Lets move on.

11 hours ago, brands said:

I dun know if can post this . This fri i thinking of host a strip poker session at keybox . 

Look:Slim/lean fit

Interested do pm thx.

good idea. 

Just a suggestion why not make it on a Sat Skin Night when most are free? Whatever you choose since you organise.

23 hours ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

Problem on the Monday Skin Night that PRC loss of white gold chain and diamond cross case, his locked is secured with his own Padlock !! To make matters worse, the CCTVs are already installed and working. 

What you got to say now?? 

Most of us at KB look for fun and skin, and bodies. Some would be looking at Lockers and Padlocks. You would be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Guest Police said:

Problem on the Monday Skin Night that PRC loss of white gold chain and diamond cross case, his locked is secured with his own Padlock !! To make matters worse, the CCTVs are already installed and working. 

What you got to say now?? 

Most of us at KB look for fun and skin, and bodies. Some would be looking at Lockers and Padlocks. You would be surprised.

Guest police

• Guest police
  • Guests

SPF Reference Number: FB20170920/0007.

On ‎2017‎年‎9‎月‎19‎日 at 12:33 AM, joey awesome said:

Today...what happen in kb?they lighting on  the light super brighters suddenly.not 1 time but 2 time..while me fucked my sexy bttm.really siao ahhhh

he first time was a mistake by Nick as his leg accidently touch the switch at the bottom of the counter desk. Heard some serious fucking by Boss John. So maybe the second time (cannot confirm whether it was by the same guy Nick, or maybe Martin) was more or less a revenge for the fuckings.

在18/9/17星期一下午8时至10时之间的Keybox,位于新加坡胡同大厦01-00号17号上环路058415,失去了一个非常有价值和昂贵的白金链条,中等大小的钻石十字形项链。

一个中国中国人在星期一18/9/17全裸夜间的两个完整的开灯中指出,他失去了一个非常有价值和昂贵的白金链,中型钻石十字架项链。中国中国人在新加坡这样的指责确实很常见。任何人也可以声称在那天晚上要丢掉一大笔钞票。

这个“丢失的事件”发生在Keybox安装了每个CCTV $ 800后。每个闭路电视安装了几千加元。那么即使安装这个“丢失”的中央电视台仍然发生?如果确实是“失落”是真实的,那么没有其他的解释可能更有效,这是真正的内部工作。 Keybox有一个主密钥,可以打开所有的储物柜。是的,只有一个键,可以打开所有的储物柜。很容易做到,如果要的话。这意味着或许或多或少这是Keybox员工自己做这个的高度怀疑。那天晚上,只有尼克和马丁值班。因此,高度怀疑它们是他们中的一个,或者两者都是自己共享的。让警方调查这件事

Lost of one extremely valuable and expensive white gold chain with a medium sized diamond cross necklace on the Monday 18/9/17 between 8 pm to 10 pm at Keybox, located at 17 Upper Circular Road #01-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415.

During the two full switch-on lights during the Monday 18/9/17 Full Nude Night, one PRC China guy claimed that he lost one extremely valuable and expensive white gold chain with a medium sized diamond cross necklace. It is indeed common for PRC China people in Singapore to make such accusations. Anyone can also claim to loose one big bag of bank notes during that night.

This "lost incident" happened after the installation of the S$800 each CCTV in Keybox. There are several of this S$800 each CCTV installed. How is that even installation of CCTVs that this "lost" still occur?? If it is indeed that the "lost" was real, then no other explanations could be more valid that it is indeed done by an insider job. Keybox has this one master key which can open all of the lockers. Yes, only one key and can open all of the lockers. Quite easily done, if want to. Meaning that more or less it is highly suspicious that the Keybox employees themselves who do this. That night, only Nick and Martin are on duty. Therefore, highly suspicious it is either one of them, or both that they share the loot themselves. Let the Police investigate this matter.

Contact Info |e-Feedback |Sitemap

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that your feedback is receiving our attention. We will get in touch with you within 5 working days.
Reference Number : FB20170920/0007

Subject:  Lost of valuable at Keybox Sauna.

1 minute ago, SuperHUNGRYbtm said:

Wonder , what keybox boss has to comment about the above 'GUEST POLICE ' who made non stop accusations? are they real ? 

KB boss already installed lots of CCTVs. As to whether they are accusations, they come with their respective SPF Reference Numbers by calling 999 or 62550000. You can also verify yourselves. 

Guest CB Mouth

Dear Mr. "Police", 

It's with great regrets to tell you I do not have the slightest inclination to hear your grandmother stories. I am very sexually satisfied everyday. I am just a normal person who seeks nothing but sexual satisfaction. KB gave me a good platform to meet different fuck buddies. I dont even have 5 cents of compassion for anyone who claimed they lost this and that. I am not Buddha. I am not Jesus.  I dont even give a damn on your profession. It is so odd to hear someone to tell us his occupation in this forum. A police is a doer. Not someone like you asking us stupid question " why the thing is lost when there were double lock + cctv ?" It is as good as asking a beggar, " why you choose to be a beggar? " Even if you tell us you were Jesus, you can raise the dead, there is nothing to do with me.  The way you kept repeating your stories here, without telling us your hidden agenda made me feel sorry for you. At least Paul's agenda is very clear, to tell us to believe Jesus is the son of God.  I can't help but to think people like you should get a life or at least get a good fuck. Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist for professional treatment? How about that ? Little doggie. Oops.... arent you little doggie ? 

3 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

Dear Mr. "Police", 

It's with great regrets to tell you I do not have the slightest inclination to hear your grandmother stories. I am very sexually satisfied everyday. I am just a normal person who seeks nothing but sexual satisfaction. KB gave me a good platform to meet different fuck buddies. I dont even have 5 cents of compassion for anyone who claimed they lost this and that. I am not Buddha. I am not Jesus.  I dont even give a damn on your profession. It is so odd to hear someone to tell us his occupation in this forum. A police is a doer. Not someone like you asking us stupid question " why the thing is lost when there were double lock + cctv ?" It is as good as asking a beggar, " why you choose to be a beggar? " Even if you tell us you were Jesus, you can raise the dead, there is nothing to do with me.  The way you kept repeating your stories here, without telling us your hidden agenda made me feel sorry for you. At least Paul's agenda is very clear, to tell us to believe Jesus is the son of God.  I can't help but to think people like you should get a life or at least get a good fuck. Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist for professional treatment? How about that ? Little doggie. Oops.... arent you little doggie ? 

AMEN

Guest CB Mouth
1 hour ago, SuperHUNGRYbtm said:

Dear Mr. "Police", 

AMEN

If you are that hungry, then go and suck some cock. If those articles do not concern you, then don't read or reply.

Guest CB Mouth
4 hours ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

If you are that hungry, then go and suck some cock. If those articles do not concern you, then don't read or reply.

Dear Fake Police, Guest Guest, Imitation CB Mouth & Little Doggie, 

I am sure you are not very highly educated as you think it is intellectually challenging to trace your logical sense. 

If you were police, you are not a doer. So you disqualified. 

If you were a victim who lost something, there is not even a hint of disappointment. You should be writing a letter of complaint directed to the management. 

As a Guest Guest, you weakly protest without a solid standpoint when other buay-tahan guests requested the moderator to remove the so called police report. 

As a doggie and imitation CB Mouth, you are trying to silent me when I asked the key question.

What is your hidden agenda? 

You mentioned you are not competitor.

You had helped us to identify these conclusions:

(1) you want to stop people from going to KB

(2) you are probably being banned from entering the establishment because : 

(a) you were the guy who was caught red handed stealing condoms in KB, if not

(b) of you misbehaved and the patrons complained to the mgt. 

And obviously you are very unhappy when someone is telling you here that he is having great fun @ KB. You are terribly provoked when someone is telling you KB is crowded as usual. 

This is a democratic nation. I have the rights to speak up and you have no rights to take away my fundamental rights to open my CB mouth. 

How many cocks I wanna suck a day, that's my own business. Since you are so keen to know, I just came back from KB. I had great fun with a 23 yo slim fit twink, as he strangled me with towel when he fucked me like an animal.

By the way I had $1000 note and my Iphone 8 in my locker, and I am still having them now. 你吹啊?

On 27/09/2017 at 11:01 AM, SuperHUNGRYbtm said:

Wonder , what keybox boss has to comment about the above 'GUEST POLICE ' who made non stop accusations? are they real ? 

As long as Keybox business not affected, I think the boss wouldn't bother to comment.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Hot Swimmer
4 hours ago, joey awesome said:

U mean the skinny sabah guy isit?haha....

Went to Keybox today. Oh ya that wear spec guy. He looks like a TOP. He from Malaysia?

When I entered I was greeted by the Malay guy at reception. He is polite.

There is another small young guy. He frequently walks around the maze to make sure the cleanliness in rooms and areas with a torch light. He likes to check out cute guys and cocks. Is he a btm? A few occasion he stared at me seductively in some ways. Would like to TOP him.

Today Keybox has good crowd.

2 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Went to Keybox today. Oh ya that wear spec guy. He looks like a TOP. He from Malaysia?

When I entered I was greeted by the Malay guy at reception. He is polite.

There is another small young guy. He frequently walks around the maze to make sure the cleanliness in rooms and areas with a torch light. He likes to check out cute guys and cocks. Is he a btm? A few occasion he stared at me seductively in some ways. Would like to TOP him.

Today Keybox has good crowd.

That is the place to top. Y come here n ask. Just grab n enter.give him kao kao.lol

Guest Hot Swimmer
16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

All w towel, hw he check cocks :P

He uses his eyes power to see deeply. Then his brain begins to visualise and complete the picture big or small haha... :P

Guest Hot Swimmer
16 hours ago, cutejack said:

That is the place to top. Y come here n ask. Just grab n enter.give him kao kao.lol

If I grab him to room, later more staffs the Malay staff and the Sabah Twink will come to find him how?

Guest FirstTimer

Hi guys, just looking for some advice as I couldn't find it elsewhere. 

I am planning to visit KB either Fri/Sat, and plan to stay the night there given that it is opened till 9am the next day. 

Just wondering if anyone of you has done so before or are there actually people doing that? 

Dont wanna be the odd one there in the middle of the night

2 hours ago, Guest FirstTimer said:

I am planning to visit KB either Fri/Sat, and plan to stay the night there given that it is opened till 9am the next day. 

Just wondering if anyone of you has done so before or are there actually people doing that? 

Yes there are. You won't be odd.. 

Guest Neh Neh
16 hours ago, Guest FirstTimer said:

Bring your own tooth brush, tooth paste, a small pillow and / or bolster, anti septic spray to clean the bed and most important the blanket. It can be cold there at night.

Have a goodnight at Keybox :D

Guest FirstTimer
7 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Bring your own tooth brush, tooth paste, a small pillow and / or bolster, anti septic spray to clean the bed and most important the blanket. It can be cold there at night.

Have a goodnight at Keybox :D

Thanks for the advice.... so is KB the best sauna compared to others?

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.