Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

14 minutes ago, Guest KB Guest said:

Vincent celebrated his 26th birthday last year on 26 July 2016 at a restaurant with John, Lee, Xavier (former KB Supervisor), Ivan (former KB staff) & Matsu (former KB staff)..

Xavier left already?...wow...he Is a hottie!

On 22/07/2017 at 4:15 AM, Guest KB Staffs Idris and Asmi said:

•  

What is your problem with this Azmi and Idris staffs at keybox?? When they are on counter duty, im always welcome with a smile and greetings. And if they are on cleaning duty, they really do cleaning. And i notice that Idris is the only staff that actually bothers to clean from top to bottom while cleaning the rooms. I believe that you are just being a sourpuss that you KENA BANNED, coz they did their job of making KB a safe and clean enviroment. 

Guest Guest
34 minutes ago, Gabrieleveningstar said:

What is your problem with this Azmi and Idris staffs at keybox?? When they are on counter duty, im always welcome with a smile and greetings. And if they are on cleaning duty, they really do cleaning. And i notice that Idris is the only staff that actually bothers to clean from top to bottom while cleaning the rooms. I believe that you are just being a sourpuss that you KENA BANNED, coz they did their job of making KB a safe and clean enviroment. 

Sure? Ya, they clean your ass. 

Guest M Ravi

Ok, since you all want to play this type of game, lets play then.

Regarding that Vincent, and that China Staff, both have been reported to MOM for employment violations. Both of you know the reasons. No need to state here. Explain to MOM yourselves. Good luck to you, and happy birthday !!

Guest Guest

Wa, boss not around, so much things happen.

Bed Bugs, news on Asmi and Idris, Vincent, etc.

Accidental switching on of all of the lights during normal operating hours by both Sky and Martin, without any apology or announcement from them.

What the fuck is happening????

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest KB Guest said:

Vincent celebrated his 26th birthday last year on 26 July 2016 at a restaurant with John, Lee, Xavier (former KB Supervisor), Ivan (former KB staff) & Matsu (former KB staff)..

Vincent can celebrate his 27th birthday in his home town back in Malaysia.

Guest More nuts
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Bobi, they are there for sex, of course, you nuts !!

Dun assume. Dun scold. Or is that your sign off name?

Guest Tamil Nadu ambunene
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Pa Pa said:

Snob Vincent only knows how to call "selected some" people Pa Pa and suck cocks with them. Damn useless bottom !! 

Why har malaysians in customer service all are bottoms yet cannot even serve customers PROPERLY. So ironic! Why? They itching to be served lawyer letters or government dicks up their bottom backsides instead is it? Lol

Guest 有苦衷?
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Pa Pa said:

Snob Vincent only knows how to call "selected some" people Pa Pa and suck cocks with them. Damn useless bottom !! 

Why does he sound so much like a malaysian working in Singapore service industry? 

Guest kb's regular

i went to kb past few days ago And this old guy who is at the counter(staff) wearing specs is damn rude when serving me and others member. And yet what i can see is he only talk nicely when he saw a guy that is his type. Plus he eat at the counter while serving ppl what kind of customer servist is this? Management pls do something about it. 

Guest Limpeh cheapskate
On 30/07/2017 at 4:12 PM, Guest kb's regular said:

i went to kb past few days ago And this old guy who is at the counter(staff) wearing specs is damn rude when serving me and others member. And yet what i can see is he only talk nicely when he saw a guy that is his type. Plus he eat at the counter while serving ppl what kind of customer servist is this? Management pls do something about it. 

I am wondering these bitches were checking in to Club Millisme at Sofitel Paris or St Regis Maldives. You go sauna to get your ass or cock fixed. $10. That fucking $10 you paid cannot even justify the joy of casual sex. Hello. Market price for Money Boy with 7 inch cock is $100 to $150. Do you expect the Keybox counter staff to rim your ass hole ? 

7 minutes ago, Guest Limpeh cheapskate said:

I am wondering these bitches were checking in to Club Millisme at Sofitel Paris or St Regis Maldives. You go sauna to get your ass or cock fixed. $10. That fucking $10 you paid cannot even justify the joy of casual sex. Hello. Market price for Money Boy with 7 inch cock is $100 to $150. Do you expect the Keybox counter staff to rim your ass hole ? 

#agree #like #fav 

Payment is affordable and yet expect FRIST CLASS SERVICES. This aint Qatar or PlamSprings. And besides there isnt any "class" that we are going to these kind of places. Basic customer service and cleanliness are met everytime i go keybox, so i dont see any issue. STOP BEING A WHIMP, the world doesnt revole around you HUN! 

Guest Guest
On 7/30/2017 at 4:12 PM, Guest kb's regular said:

He is the oldest Malaysian working at Keybox. Agree that he is very the rude too. And always sleep with his spectacles on and his almost hairless ass and cock exposed. Seen him walking around in a daze. Dun know what the fuck is he doing.

Guest Guest
On 8/3/2017 at 9:59 PM, Gabrieleveningstar said:

#agree #like #fav 

Payment is affordable and yet expect FRIST CLASS SERVICES. This aint Qatar or PlamSprings. And besides there isnt any "class" that we are going to these kind of places. Basic customer service and cleanliness are met everytime i go keybox, so i dont see any issue. STOP BEING A WHIMP, the world doesnt revole around you HUN! 

How to get cock or ass fixed whereby you are being bitten by bed bugs?? If your first encounter, which is at the entrance being rude and unpleasant, it really spoil the whole day, you know.

Guest Guest
On 7/28/2017 at 3:17 AM, Guest kb's said:

the boss(john) is back! there will be no one trying to be funny again.

That is good to know. Then poor Vincent would be the first one to act in front of everyone. 

Guest Indian Big Cock
On 7/27/2017 at 4:03 PM, Guest Tamil Nadu ambunene said:

Guest Tamil Nadu ambunene: Why har malaysians in customer service all are bottoms yet cannot even serve customers PROPERLY. So ironic! Why? They itching to be served lawyer letters or government dicks up their bottom backsides instead is it? Lol

Yes, fully agree with Guest Tamil Nadu ambunene. Sometimes really need Indian Cocks up their ass.

Guest Go Shogun
On 7/21/2017 at 8:45 PM, smslut said:

Hmm am I allowed to xd there partially dressed ? Eg in bra and top only

You can join the other two nuts at Shogun (both the younger and older one who are spotted with pacifiers in their mouths). 

Guest Just show Ass for K-Boy.
On 7/21/2017 at 2:14 PM, Guest Guest cadet said:

If I lost my membership card, do I need to pay to enter on free nights? Can I just show my ID?

You are talking nonsense here. Boss said many times that this is a "Member's Club". Lost KB Card, then make another replacement at another S$10.00. Or if that poor Vincent knows you if you show up with your ass exposed, then he may let you in free. Condition is that Boss John must not be aware of this. Else, Vincent's ass would have to suffer.

Guest Guest
On 7/27/2017 at 0:46 PM, Gabrieleveningstar said:

Hello, are you sure you got the facts right?? The fat China guy is the one cleaning the rooms, not Idris. By the way, the banned ones are already Keybox History. This is another chapter of story in Keybox. New chapter, not history.

Guest Guest
On 7/27/2017 at 4:10 PM, Guest 有苦衷? said:

Why does he sound so much like a malaysian working in Singapore service industry? 

Working in the cock servicing industry.

Guest Boy Boy

Reading the past posts here in Blowing Wind on the missing and stolen items in Keybox. Do all of you know that Keybox has this single one "Master Key" whereby this super one Master Key can be used by any of the Keybox Staffs to open when needed or necessary, even without anyone knowledge or consent. Thats why it would much be better to bring and use your own padlock.

Ytd gotta wait for locker to go in at before 5pm. But wonder why after go in dun seem like it's full. And for those who are also queueing, please fucking have the courtesy to know who

comes 1st. This kinda thing also want to cut queue. Lucky the counter staff did make an attempt to ask.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:50 AM, radical said:

Is theft still happening? 

My small umbrella was stolen when I came out. It was raining that day and I left it outside.  Can't believe some people so cheapo.

never do that! One has ourselves to blame when things get missing

when I visit companies, or go to any establishments (not saunas), I will never put my wet umbrella at the rack

I will keep it w me (using another plastic bag)

n be positive! don't keep thinking pp are cheapo , don't keep thinking is it stolen......(unless you caught him and got it proven)

it could be a mixup and someone took his and he took yours in  a rush

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went to Keybox this Sunday evening. Wow Keybox was full house. All lockers were occupied. First time see the cute tanned receptionist at Keybox. After changed, went into the steam room. It was so steamy inside. And packed too. Then went to take shower wow need to queue too. Went to toilet, need to queue too. Business so good. Wondered why so much people today? Many need to de- stress from exams?

The maze also packed with people.

someone was fucked so good and he moaned so loud. And the reward he gave to the TOP fucker is a load of shit haha... :D making the room with shitty smell. Poor receptionist he went to clean up. Good job to the Keybox staffs.

Stood in the dark maze and many came to feel my big cock haha... and some hands fought other hands and tried to grab hold of my cock like wing Chun or push hand or Taichi. So eager lol. Had some fun eventually and left a happy man.

On 08/08/2017 at 2:30 PM, Guest Lose card said:

I lost my card. Can anyone clarify whether we need to pay a penalty fee before entering kb? Can we just use our nric as verification 

You will just need to pay for the membership again. Key box has no database for membership sign up..

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.