Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Joey2525
4 hours ago, Guest SadGuest said:

A big bed in the dark maze???  So familiar, isn't that idea from TMC! TMC got 2 big beds in their 2 dark maze. Hmm , now I got the picture that why I never fail to see John in TMC when I visited 3,4 times a week there. What a shame !!! So pathetic. Sign.

Yes, i agree what you have mentioned too. Really sad. :(

9 hours ago, Guest SadGuest said:

A big bed in the dark maze???  So familiar, isn't that idea from TMC! TMC got 2 big beds in their 2 dark maze. Hmm , now I got the picture that why I never fail to see John in TMC when I visited 3,4 times a week there. What a shame !!! So pathetic. Sign.

But in life alot of things isnt it like that. Learn copy n innovate. I think for example wechat copy whatapps. Dunno what chat copy what book apps. So many bubble tea, sugar tea, whatever fusion tea is flourishing. 

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

All 24kk has double deckers

Nt just shinj, and it s good to have to save space

as i prev mentioned, double decker bed is gd cos u can hunt and look by per unit of decker

but in kbox, it is a large plank of double decker , i need to (climb up) cross from point A to point z in order to check on those sleeping on top

in 24kk, without even climbing, some can easily spot and check for their preys

u still hve some privacy when fucking your btm in a double decker but for keybox, it s a whole grp of those sleeping on top viewing u in action

Yup, short guys have to climb up in order to see.  Easier for taller guys. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Went Monday night for the first time. Spent many hours in the dark room on my knees servicing cock. Many lined up to use my face as a flesh light. Some came inside me and I felt some splashes of those jerking off on me. Went to a room left the door open so everyone could see my slutty little tan lines and was bred by 2 guys, went to the new maze area was forced to rim someone deeply and gave one guy an amazing Long blow job in front of everyone  till he shot inside my mouth. 

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Not just that , for kbox, even u r as tall as a giraffe

u can only view their soles and it s not even lit

, u need to climb in

Haha, couldnt agree more... Couldnt see much even with my height

Edited by Atram

14 hours ago, Guest SadGuest said:

haha, who is John? 

i remember the old Aniki in Taipei also has a dark room with swing, and two types of big beds.

One was circular, and the other was against a wall, like 6 loungers joined into 1.

13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

All 24kk has double deckers

Nt just shinj, and it s good to have to save space

as i prev mentioned, double decker bed is gd cos u can hunt and look by per unit of decker

but in kbox, it is a large plank of double decker , i need to (climb up) cross from point A to point z in order to check on those sleeping on top

in 24kk, without even climbing, some can easily spot and check for their preys

u still hve some privacy when fucking your btm in a double decker but for keybox, it s a whole grp of those sleeping on top viewing u in action

Oh, I've only been to Shinjuku one.

Now that you mentioned it, it's like a filing rack for guys, haha.

Honestly, i've not been to one single sauna in SG - so can't really say. 

But from a construction point, having an elevated second bed layer from a single platform sounds a bit dangerous, because users will not know the max load.

If too many people at the top, the upper deck might crash to the lower. 

For 24 Kaikan, they were traditional double decker beds but made in heavy wood - max load probably 2 or 3 ppl on the top deck.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 6/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, Guest Steven said:

Last Saturday INDIAN CELBRITY who is well known in the society has blast to step in to call the police showing up himself to expose the boss of his rudeness and covering his hidden cheating  things revealed ....the actor was not only handsome but was smart and brave to show how the keys was opened  by other number to other lockers and he showed  . Wow dangerous this place     . The boss started to raise his voice....and cannot explain. The celbrity dragged the police outside revealing his identity not only is actor but known his name who he is 

in google search . He was really daring to stand outside KEYBOX   . He also mentioned about suspects of other matters  .... thanks to him for his bravery  my friend told he came in cut the card @ the counter took picture of it .stupid boss mess with wrong people. The best part when the stupid man shouted at him .....the actor looking at him without a word..

calm. If I was him shouted and use words.

Where is the news.... so interesting. This open locker cases not new at all.

At least 4 of my friends ganna before at Keybox, their money all gone. Complain also no use and you might ended up getting banned. 

Edited by HydroNaut

Guest Update

1. New water heaters

2. New ceiling aircons - freezing cold, at least 4-6 units added

3. Re-enforced beds, full house tops and below - lots of watchers

4. Orgy bed at corner removed

5. more maze jigzag 

6. Jaccussi near finished.

7. 2nd floor packed like more than 20 people on queue

8. all room mattress 

Guest Guessing
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What is crowd like for Friday (are there many young guys)? I know its swimwear night but can I wear a jockstrap/thong?

It depends on luck. Cannot confirm the crowd one. Yes you can wear jockstrap or thong.. g string also can. 

Guest Guest
59 minutes ago, Guest Guessing said:

It depends on luck. Cannot confirm the crowd one. Yes you can wear jockstrap or thong.. g string also can. 

Thanks  dude :) just hoping it will be crowded tomorrow from 6pm onwards and young people in speedos haha. 

If anyone can weigh in, im still thinking about keybox or cruise club. I just want general stuff (no ranting) between which is the better choice for Friday night. Thanks!

On 6/25/2019 at 11:05 PM, tomcat said:

Oh, I've only been to Shinjuku one.

Now that you mentioned it, it's like a filing rack for guys, haha.

Honestly, i've not been to one single sauna in SG - so can't really say. 

But from a construction point, having an elevated second bed layer from a single platform sounds a bit dangerous, because users will not know the max load.

I also have been at Shinjuku's 24 Kaikan only once.  But I got plenty to enjoy.  The big room with the double beds, many of them so that a crowd didn't need to pile up on one,  I have fondled many on the upper bed and was fondled and had sex in one too,  I enjoyed the TV room with the big recliners, close enough to have mutual fun,  and the shower room with the washing stations where cute guys were washing their intimate parts.   I wouldn't mind going there more often.

You haven't been to one single sauna in SG?   How could you resist ?? :lol:

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks  dude :) just hoping it will be crowded tomorrow from 6pm onwards and young people in speedos haha. 

If anyone can weigh in, im still thinking about keybox or cruise club. I just want general stuff (no ranting) between which is the better choice for Friday night. Thanks!

Of course Cruise Club, KB most of the items are not ready!!! Plus it's rather noisy n dusty as the renovation is not complete. 

Guest Client
4 hours ago, Guest Update said:

1. New water heaters

2. New ceiling aircons - freezing cold, at least 4-6 units added

3. Re-enforced beds, full house tops and below - lots of watchers

4. Orgy bed at corner removed

5. more maze jigzag 

6. Jaccussi near finished.

7. 2nd floor packed like more than 20 people on queue

8. all room mattress 

They have also replaced the entire vinyl flooring inside the cruising area.

Guest CopyCat
29 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Vinyl flooring inside cruising area? Isn't that what TMC is having!! John, John, dun you feel shameful at all??

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

if u are into Musuem of Standing Statues of David, Cruise Club is the choice

Guest Cat Copy
6 hours ago, Guest CopyCat said:

Vinyl flooring inside cruising area? Isn't that what TMC is having!! John, John, dun you feel shameful at all??

what is so shameful ?

Guest Japati

Guest Roti prata drama story

• Guest Roti prata drama story
  • Guests
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:08 PM, Guest Steven said:

Last Saturday INDIAN CELBRITY who is well known in the society has blast to step in to call the police showing up himself to expose the boss of his rudeness and covering his hidden cheating  things revealed ....the actor was not only handsome but was smart and brave to show how the keys was opened  by other number to other lockers and he showed  . Wow dangerous this place     . The boss started to raise his voice....and cannot explain. The celbrity dragged the police outside revealing his identity not only is actor but known his name who he is 

in google search . He was really daring to stand outside KEYBOX   . He also mentioned about suspects of other matters  .... thanks to him for his bravery  my friend told he came in cut the card @ the counter took picture of it .stupid boss mess with wrong people. The best part when the stupid man shouted at him .....the actor looking at him without a word..

calm. If I was him shouted and use words.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:59 PM, gaysluttyme said:

International or local ? 

Don't think the post bears any substance. Just invented to discredit the place.

I only know one aging Indian celebrity in Singapore but I don't think he will go to Keybox to make a farce and why should the owner not recognise him?

Calling the police. LOL.

You really believe all this?

The thing with the key everybody can try himself, but better announce inside before you do and other guys who don't know what is going on will beat you up.

Seems no one witness the above or was it totally faked.

Guest Guest

Yes counter sell padlock 5dollar

Look out for other members, who may be leaving KB , will sell their locks to u.

Guest Client

The lockers at KB do not come with a hasp and staple for padlocks, the guest must have confused that with the now defunct California gym. I was at KB last Sat and did not witness any commotion mentioned above.

7 hours ago, Guest CopyCat said:

You will only encourage copycat troublemaking trolls like you to drop by 10Men's thread to stir up problems.  

Guest senior locks
2 hours ago, Guest lock sales said:

Look out for some one who has extra locks for sales.

The senior citizen at KB will not sit there and sell tissue paper packets  or grope youngster in speedos but will sell Pad locks soon.

I will make a check on the locks and keys next time.

The KB management should tell if got locks with same key.

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest Gues said:

They dont

They dont provide towels?

Towels provide, 2nd exchange is free, 3rdpc is chargeable to your locker. Do not mislead others with no towels

Guest vinyl floor - ongoing reno
8 hours ago, Guest Client said:

The rooms area and maze all had this wooden flooring which had some panels of the parquet tearing off already and it was dangerous for foot. Some guy complain about injury some time back here before.

But reading all. Maybe KB should just close for another week and get all fixed instead of this slowly one by one repairs. Or close Wednesday to Friday (Mrt system, ha ha) afternoon to get the last items of renovation done.

Guest crystopherus

Got alot of young guys tonight?

Due to the location of the moon tonight will have extraordinary high amount of young guys (below 25) approx 38.5%. Can't give exact number becoz of small crack in crystal ball.

12.9% will be overweight, 42.8% will be above 50. 18.7% will be between 25 and 50. There could be a slight shift after 9.39 pm due to the sun being in a clipse behind saturn, the amount of middle aged will increase to 45%. Counting out the above 50y already sleeping in the upper decks, will be more fresh meat on the meat marked.

Please adjust your visit timing.

Guest hot butt
2 minutes ago, gucici said:

I know i will be awkard if im in gstring among others who wear normal.. Haha. 

For sure not wearing it long because you won't wear the G String very long after the horny bastard will tear it off chasing you through the corridors of the place...

Guest thankful
13 minutes ago, Guest vinyl floor - ongoing reno said:

The rooms area and maze all had this wooden flooring which had some panels of the parquet tearing off already and it was dangerous for foot. Some guy complain about injury some time back here before.

But reading all. Maybe KB should just close for another week and get all fixed instead of this slowly one by one repairs. Or close Wednesday to Friday (Mrt system, ha ha) afternoon to get the last items of renovation done.

Be thankful KB makes profit and renovates and improves the facilities.

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I also have been at Shinjuku's 24 Kaikan only once.  But I got plenty to enjoy.  The big room with the double beds, many of them so that a crowd didn't need to pile up on one,  I have fondled many on the upper bed and was fondled and had sex in one too,  I enjoyed the TV room with the big recliners, close enough to have mutual fun,  and the shower room with the washing stations where cute guys were washing their intimate parts.   I wouldn't mind going there more often.

You haven't been to one single sauna in SG?   How could you resist ?? :lol:

I do remember the washing stations vaguely, were there some partitions but with peepholes? I thought that was a bit kinky. I remember mutually checking out a japanese guy - and we took our time washing ourselves, soaping and JO a bit. The "look but no touch" aspect added to the fun. 

In SG, I did go once almost 18 years ago, that was my first and last time - as I ran into my lecturer. I was embarrassed and mortified. It was quite traumatic, and it never really escaped me how small Singapore actually is.

It shouldn't be a big deal now that I'm older and out - but yeah that pit in my stomach is still there, haha.

I feel a greater sense of enjoyment and anonymity visiting saunas overseas, simply because it's not where I live. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I noticed KB has been upgrading its facilities every now and then, which means business is good and the owner is making effort to attract more customers, while other saunas are struggling to maintain its existing facilities.  One may wonder are they making just enough to pay rental and utilities and nothing is left  for upgrading ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

49 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I noticed KB has been upgrading its facilities every now and then, which means business is good and the owner is making effort to attract more customers, while other saunas are struggling to maintain its existing facilities.  One may wonder are they making just enough to pay rental and utilities and nothing is left  for upgrading ?

The saunas obviously have investors too - just whether they are focused and hardworking enough to find.

And if you want to draw investors, you need to already show a solid customer base, branding, marketing to leverage their trust and confidence on.

So out of the many saunas, I am not surprised that KB and the other one are keeping themselves relevant here and there. The latter has strong branding and concept, with custom local artist providing illustrations to expand on their military concept and so on. 

But KB is stepping up by refreshing its amenities, so each has a different approach and strategy. 

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.