Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

9 hours ago, superflawless said:

Please don't. The current lighting is suitable for seeing without being too harsh. Only those who must hide their face will want it to be darker. Maybe you can consider using a paper bag instead? 

In reality, a moderate darkness is not only good for hiding ugly faces. It reduces inhibitions even if faces are gorgeous.  I would not like to do with an Adonis in bright light what I would do in a darker place.  But total darkness is ugly.  There is a reason why night clubs keep their lights dim.

8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Chewing gums, but still an offence. :P

I still have this curiosity:  is the offence to throw out the gum in clean places,  or TO CHEW?  And if so, is it also forbidden to chew other stuff like tobacco?

Guest Student

Y’all, the GMs keep reminding us to stay within the topic. Let’s respect that. They were kind enough to re-open this topic back when it was closed temporarily due to the out-of-topic rants and fights. 

If you have feedbacks regarding the sauna,  don’t just complain and unnecessarily blame others. You are just going to provoke others and start another fight. Provide a constructive feedback instead; in this way, the management can at least understand your POV and hopefully address any of the issues you have raised. 

Having said that, overall Keybox has definitely made the right step forward with its recent renovation! :thumb: You have definitely addressed some of the issues raised by us such as the under-utilised TV room. Looking forward to more upcoming improvements in the future! 

Have a blessed weekend ahead everyone! 

Guest Brighterplease
On 7/8/2019 at 5:50 AM, Guest Darkmaze said:

The overall renovation of Keybox was generally good . However, I did notice that the dark maze area is way too bright . Perhaps, keybox would consider dimming the lights down a little .

Let’s all make keybox the best sauna in Singapore.

On the contrary, after renovation, the place is too dark n the position of the lights r wrong. The lights r located at the feet level, and at eye-level it is so dark.

It is very difficult to tell how a person look like. 

Guest Jacuzzi
2 hours ago, Guest Brighterplease said:

On the contrary, after renovation, the place is too dark n the position of the lights r wrong. The lights r located at the feet level, and at eye-level it is so dark.

Ah, that’s what exactly my Friend commented. He said the areas were too dark to see the faces and to cruise properly.

But I Guess the lights are at the floor for us to be able to walk better

Guest Awanderer

Keybox has improved so much in terms of offering facilities to patrons.

For a reasonable entrance fee, aside from the maze-cruising fun which is the main attraction for most, you get to enjoy warm shower, steam room, sauna, in-house movie, flavored drinks, internet access, and now a new addition of jacuzzi. A real relaxation place for guys. 

I am okay with the surveillance camera installed at the locker area, which is likely to deter theft. However, camera at jacuzzi area, personally I feel, isn’t a right thing to do. If cameras are installed inside the sauna, steam room or maze, do we still feel it is okay, the fact that we know these areas will capture nudity in this establishment? 

But it ultimately is a consumer choice for patronage. If one is not comfortable with the place, he has the absolute choice of not visiting. If he so chooses to go, then he either avoids entering the jacuzzi nude (if that is his concern), or wear a trunk and be decent in the pool. 

It will be nice if there is any lawyer here who can provide some comments on the legality of recording device on a jacuzzi in this case. 

Guest MrMister
6 hours ago, Guest Jacuzzi said:

Ah, that’s what exactly my Friend commented. He said the areas were too dark to see the faces and to cruise properly.

But I Guess the lights are at the floor for us to be able to walk better

It all depends on which part of the day you arrive and how long you allow your pupil to adjust. If you enter KB in bright daylight, it will take at least 5 mins for your eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness of the maze and hence it will be very dark initially. But if you enter the maze at nite, the faint lighting within is actually just nice. I personally find the floor lights sufficient to make out the contours of the bodies and faces but not so dark as to make you feel disorientated or trip over.

10 hours ago, Guest Brighterplease said:

But you can tell how his feet look like, if they are beautiful and well kept.  

Then, you only need some imagination to extrapolate to the whole body  :)

16 hours ago, Guest Awanderer said:

But it ultimately is a consumer choice for patronage. If one is not comfortable with the place, he has the absolute choice of not visiting. If he so chooses to go, then he either avoids entering the jacuzzi nude (if that is his concern), or wear a trunk and be decent in the pool. 

Yes, a consumer can choose NOT to go to Keybox, but it is not as if there are many other alternatives out there!

I mean, even with the cameras at the locker area, (I think also at TenMenClub).. is one meant to put a towel around oneself prior to removing underwear?

How about during nude nights where you have to put your towel into the locker?

I just feel having cameras inside these areas is just wrong (as well as the use of phones)

Guest Guest

Buffet was terrible. White cauliflower. Fried mee hoon. Chicken curry.bun with kong bak.fried prawn and yam paste.Do you find this dishes familiar at the funeral buffet.Caterer is also plu and he can recommend this type of food for happy occassion.

Guest guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Buffet was terrible. White cauliflower. Fried mee hoon. Chicken curry.bun with kong bak.fried prawn and yam paste.Do you find this dishes familiar at the funeral buffet.Caterer is also plu and he can recommend this type of food for happy occassion.

ROFL,

Like a sendoff for the pre renovation Keybox.

Goodbye to the old,  welcome to the alive and kicking.

Yam paste, boss must be Teochew Narng.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Wait.. you went to a sauna for the food?what do you think they are? Din tai Fung?? 

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

On 7/13/2019 at 11:54 PM, Hemnes said:

Wait.. you went to a sauna for the food?what do you think they are? Din tai Fung?? 

Lol. You can see how some of them rushed for the food.  The whole place smell like a kitchen and some of them with oily mouth and sauce on fat tummy cruising inside the maze.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Maybe it's a euphemism for the types of dudes at KB

Just kidding...

On 7/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

32 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Lol. You can see how some of them rushed for the food.  The whole place smell like a kitchen and some of them with oily mouth and sauce on fat tummy cruising inside the maze.  

Eeee....the organiser shouldn't have this kind of buffet within a sauna.

Imagine all the oily smells that go inside the maze etc...spoiling the cruisy mood altogether.

The mood, feel, smell, lighting should be something like inside Aniki Taipei....definitely not with full-course food inside.

So disgusting leh

Edited by mate69

Guest Giogio
On 7/13/2019 at 11:54 PM, Hemnes said:

At least a packet of Michelin 1 Star chicken rice mah, got sex no need to eat mey

22 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Eeee....the organiser shouldn't have this kind of buffet within a sauna.

Imagine all the oily smells that go inside the maze etc...spoiling the cruisy mood altogether.

The mood, feel, smell, lighting should be something like inside Aniki Taipei....definitely not with full-course food inside.

So disgusting leh

Right.  I rather they give free entry than providing a full course buffet for its anniversary.  Not many bother to wash their hands or rinse their mouth after eating. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest cauliflower
On 7/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh, maybe it was a funeral event but you did not note...

Guest Suggestion
On 7/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Guest Awanderer said:

Keybox has improved so much in terms of offering facilities to patrons.

For a reasonable entrance fee, aside from the maze-cruising fun which is the main attraction for most, you get to enjoy warm shower, steam room, sauna, in-house movie, flavored drinks, internet access, and now a new addition of jacuzzi. A real relaxation place for guys. 

I am okay with the surveillance camera installed at the locker area, which is likely to deter theft. However, camera at jacuzzi area, personally I feel, isn’t a right thing to do. If cameras are installed inside the sauna, steam room or maze, do we still feel it is okay, the fact that we know these areas will capture nudity in this establishment? 

It will be nice if there is any lawyer here who can provide some comments on the legality of recording device on a jacuzzi in this case. 

1. Do away with Buffets etc

2. Do more distinctive theme theme. eg Masked Orgy like on sat ( 1-5 pm )- sats/ sun afternoons are discrete time, where most bi, married , str8 and curious wants to do a " getaway ' from family and friends. let staff make sure all are masked to enter condor area

3. Do a come back on a special date day - 17 used to have 17 day every month.

4. Bring back FULL MOON PARTY

KB must make himself stands up against other players

Guest Shitty
4 hours ago, Guest Suggestion said:

2. Do more distinctive theme theme. eg Masked Orgy like on sat ( 1-5 pm )- sats/ sun afternoons are discrete time, where most bi, married , str8 and curious wants to do a " getaway ' from family and friends. let staff make sure all are masked to enter condor area

KB is very good at copying what others saunas are doing.  Copied and doing it in a shitty way. Shamed on you KB!!

Guest guest
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:04 AM, Guest Suggestion said:

Image result for mask spider man batman

Image result for masquerade mask spider man batman

Guest masked
On 7/16/2019 at 6:04 AM, Guest Suggestion said:

Oh, at my last visit to KB it wasn't a Masked Orgy night? I actually thought the guys were just wearing some Halloween masks. damn...

Guest finalised

Are all renovation works at KB already finalised?

Because I just wanna go again, when all is done.

Did KB put up a special smoking area or are smokers still supposed to smoke in the shower area?

Guest NewHorizon
3 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

After keybox renovations, any new field reports ? 

Change in crowd ?

New events 

...others ?

Yup, there is a big change in the crowds. I see more old uncles n ah gongs in the day. Lots of chubs n Indians too. I believe they really love the new place. Btw, I'm Indian too

Visiting SG for holidays and decided to try Keybox with tonight’s  theme Aniki. As expected, a lot of men in their 30s to 55sh. I think almost 95% of crowd are around that age. So this is the best night if you are looking for more matured and nice (attitude) uncle type.

The crowd is so-so, not so little and not so many. But I prefer this kind of crowd since its weekdays tho meh.

I was amazed how good the facilities are. The Jacuzzi is somehow small but still quite ok, though everyone can see you since its along the pathway to shower area, sauna and steam room. Sauna is well lit, enough to see the faces of the group of people you are with. Steam room is dark.  The smoking room is located outside, so the ventilation is good and considerably good place if you need outside air.

Ok, the maze room is quite big, which I think is good during weekends, crowded days and public holidays. (am so sorry as well for those who asked nicely, but I only went to scout and observe). You can’t see their faces, only the silhouette. 

since my trip here is not for fun, but to experience SG sauna, I could rate my experience as 2 out of 3 ️. (More star coz of facilities and ambience and the staff’s good attitude).  I am more accustomed to below 30s crowd so maybe I’ll try Cruise Club next. 

I’m not saying this is a bad crowd, it is just that I felt overpowered by more matured guys. Maybe I’ll try again next time when I feel the urge for fun. :) (Coz i get aroused by them and its so easy to get along with them)

P.S

I just have been to Malaysia Sauna, and SG is my first country  experience outside Malaysia.

9 minutes ago, Kiel said:

Visiting SG for holidays and decided to try Keybox with tonight’s  theme Aniki. As expected, a lot of men in their 30s to 55sh. I think almost 95% of crowd are around that age. So this is the best night if you are looking for more matured and nice (attitude) uncle type.

The crowd is so-so, not so little and not so many. But I prefer this kind of crowd since its weekdays tho meh.

I was amazed how good the facilities are. The Jacuzzi is somehow small but still quite ok, though everyone can see you since its along the pathway to shower area, sauna and steam room. Sauna is well lit, enough to see the faces of the group of people you are with. Steam room is dark.  The smoking room is located outside, so the ventilation is good and considerably good place if you need outside air.

Ok, the maze room is quite big, which I think is good during weekends, crowded days and public holidays. (am so sorry as well for those who asked nicely, but I only went to scout and observe). You can’t see their faces, only the silhouette. 

since my trip here is not for fun, but to experience SG sauna, I could rate my experience as 2 out of 3 ️. (More star coz of facilities and ambience and the staff’s good attitude).  I am more accustomed to below 30s crowd so maybe I’ll try Cruise Club next. 

I’m not saying this is a bad crowd, it is just that I felt overpowered by more matured guys. Maybe I’ll try again next time when I feel the urge for fun. :) (Coz i get aroused by them and its so easy to get along with them)

P.S

I just have been to Malaysia Sauna, and SG is my first country  experience outside Malaysia.

Thanks for sharing and detailed review!

mky

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest NewHorizon said:

Yup, there is a big change in the crowds. I see more old uncles n ah gongs in the day. Lots of chubs n Indians too. I believe they really love the new place. Btw, I'm Indian too

Lol

Guest fitin
7 hours ago, cuddlelover71 said:

Hi. Anyone knows how big is their locker? What item can it fit max? Might wanna visit the spa one of these days

what do you want to bring? your dildo collection, a portable sling or?

Bulky items can be left at the reception if you want to come with your suitcase directly from airport..

KB has different sized lockers, some quite spacious, but a Picasso painting 1.50m × 2.80m won't fit in...

4 hours ago, Guest fitin said:

what do you want to bring? your dildo collection, a portable sling or?

Bulky items can be left at the reception if you want to come with your suitcase directly from airport..

KB has different sized lockers, some quite spacious, but a Picasso painting 1.50m × 2.80m won't fit in...

oh thanks. naah was wondering if a bulky school bag can fit in the locker

Guest Keybox Experience
On 7/18/2019 at 9:40 PM, Kiel said:

Yes I was there first time for the Aniki theme too. Was pleasantly surprised that it was not really full of old uncles who lack maintenence. In fact, the crowd was quite a good mix, I even found it better than the crowd on other days, I think cos mature guys nowadays are generally more well-maintained.

They are less shy too. There were already lots of action going on at different areas when I arrived around 6pm. Lots to watch and to grope.

They also have pleasant attitude. I did not experience any hardcore stalker or grabber that evening. Rejections were done in a gentlemanly manner too.

I went without knowing that the place was upgraded, so it came as another pleasant surprise. Someone mentioned the new setting is too dark, actually I find it brighter than last time. 

I did not really see any Malay guy that evening, but there were a few Indians, young, fit and not bad looking. And they are all well hung. Saw them being blown by quite a number of Chinese guys. One of them have the best ass I have ever experienced, very toned and very smooth! Thanks for being so generous in sharing your bod with us and making my day.

Overall, it was better than I expected at Keybox on my first Aniki night.

Does anyone notice there is this skinny Chinese guy who kept walking around and talking to himself? There was once he walked up to my face and started mumbling and I thought he was asking me something. Turns out he was just talking to himself. Like seriously he scares the shit out of me.

20 minutes ago, Guest ABCD said:

Does anyone notice there is this skinny Chinese guy who kept walking around and talking to himself? There was once he walked up to my face and started mumbling and I thought he was asking me something. Turns out he was just talking to himself. Like seriously he scares the shit out of me.

U so easily scared ah ? Did u scream like a little girl and cried running out to locker area for help ? 

When you engaged a stranger in sauna and proceed to room - u not scare ah , stranger leh ! 

Anyway , one look from his behavior  u already know he is not the "ok" type .  Just avoid him , what is there to scare , not as if u r alone w him in a room 

Guest hantu besar
40 minutes ago, Guest ABCD said:

Damn Ghost month is coming....

4 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

topKB Sat : 20/07 3:30pm

Corner room - Free fuck show 

Was amazing...door and ights opened, watched by crowded corrido with mirror views. 8 tops in room, others cluttered at door and corridor...it was raw.

Some one murmured, that guy fucked some one's bf earlier, now he was rawed by the rest...very exhibitining....leading top was spectacled guy...whole episode makes me so GIAN.。。。。应该是轮檊吧

i m the top guy u talk about. it is not raw...i got wear condom lol...

12 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

KB Sat : 20/07 3:30pm

Corner room - Free fuck show - Tag  Team Tops fuck show

Was amazing...door and Lights opened, watched by crowded corridor with mirror views. 8 tops in room, others cluttered at door and corridor...it was raw.

Some one murmured, that guy fucked some one's bf earlier, now he was rawed by the rest...very exhibitining....leading top was spectacled guy...whole episode makes me so GIAN.。。。。应该是8 TOPs 轮吧...證明一號和被幹者也不害羞

Kinky and erotic

First time at keybox ytd. Had alot of fun. I think I suck at least 5-6 dicks. It was my first time so kinda shy and this top bring me into the room and warm me up. Suck him for a while and he fucked me doggy. Then after that I got warmed up. Went to this corner of the place and got really bold, suck this guy in open space then suddenly 4-5 guys crowd around me. Had a fun time sucking then off then they took turn to fuck me hard. I think there was at least 3-4 different dicks in me in that short period of time. Had a few cum on my body and on my face. It was such a good time there. Then after I roam around abit more. Decided to be kinky and position my self doggy style at one of the rooms. Suddenly two guys came in and take turns fucking me while sucking them off. Overall awesome experience there. 

This seems a tad fictitious...

But I guess if you are not picky about who you do it with, and the rest are not picky about who they do it to... it's a match.
Just play safe.

8 minutes ago, Yourlittlecumslut said:

First time at keybox ytd. Had alot of fun. I think I suck at least 5-6 dicks. It was my first time so kinda shy and this top bring me into the room and warm me up. Suck him for a while and he fucked me doggy. Then after that I got warmed up. Went to this corner of the place and got really bold, suck this guy in open space then suddenly 4-5 guys crowd around me. Had a fun time sucking then off then they took turn to fuck me hard. I think there was at least 3-4 different dicks in me in that short period of time. Had a few cum on my body and on my face. It was such a good time there. Then after I roam around abit more. Decided to be kinky and position my self doggy style at one of the rooms. Suddenly two guys came in and take turns fucking me while sucking them off. Overall awesome experience there. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.