Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

Much more spacious than Kb, but the crowd was not what I like. People were sleeping snoring in the TV hall and cubicles. The one area where there was presumably a lot of action was too dark and I didn't like the shapes of the silhouettes I managed to see so I got out of there.

But I did go to a themed event elsewhere and the crowd way bigger, much younger, very open and daring.

Sleeping is a common occurence even at kb..the themed event is not a at sauna?

35 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

Nope.

Oh the sleeping thing is at another level. They are from other parts of Taiwan n they brought sleeping covers n all.

That means can see the face as compared to sauna.

2 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

Much more spacious than Kb, but the crowd was not what I like. People were sleeping snoring in the TV hall and cubicles. The one area where there was presumably a lot of action was too dark and I didn't like the shapes of the silhouettes I managed to see so I got out of there.

But I did go to a themed event elsewhere and the crowd way bigger, much younger, very open and daring.

Soi 13?

8 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

But this sounds like soi13 too. Lol. Very spacious but not much actions and most of the actions happened in the dark rooms which are too too dark haha

Going Sunday early afternoon 

23 hours ago, cuteboyy said:

Thank you for stealing my favourite undies on last wed. 😤😤 I hung my undie on clothes hanger in front of steam room. 😒

Hope not expensive one. I won't mind a gift too

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Wow finally i go this time round to keybox,managed to suck a guy and he cummed in my mouth,lucky me today

Must be you are so cute loh.

3 minutes ago, Guest Saturday said:

I never been to the Friday one, how's the crowd, and do they strictly enforce the underwear/gear?

Friday a bit crowded,yes they do strictly enforced,the staff will go inside the dark area and enforced and tell to those who never adhere to the theme to go back to locker and to change to underwear if it is a underwear theme.So far i only went to the underwear theme and so far i went on two fridays and i only recently went on this wed.I never went nude nights before and as mentioned,friday is definetly crowded as the the next day is weekend

12 minutes ago, Guest Rain said:

If rain, does it affect the crowd in Keybox. Just curious. Do people avoid going just because it rains?

Doesnt affect..sex happen whether rain or shine..somemore around the keybox there is shelter

4 hours ago, Joshua Chan said:

Ended work early on Wednesday and decided to just pop by impromptu. Had another amazing time. While I was in the maze, a tall and muscular dude asked if I needed a massage cuz he overheard me mentioning that my body was aching from the gym earlier. Had a good massage followed by some really good sex lol, definitely my first time experiencing something like that. 

I went on wednesday too haha

On 2/2/2024 at 3:25 PM, Guest Saturday said:

I never been to the Friday one, how's the crowd, and do they strictly enforce the underwear/gear?

The crowd used to be there on Fridays. 

I think they tolerate if you're nude, but otherwise you need to wear undergear or swimming trunk. 

This theme is more suitable for guys who don't like to walk around nude, or the fancy undergear, j strings lovers. Could give various reasons why some people don't like to walk nude but will refrain from writing here. 

Not everyone will run around with some overpriced super gorgeous underpants, some just wear normal ones. You can also spot people with the 3 $ for 10 underwear type which you can buy at those street markets. 

I guess the package inside the undergear is more relevant actually...

Guest Rain

I went on Friday, so apparently its $12 for 26-45 but I get the free entry on Mon to Thurs. 

Personally I felt the crowd was rather subdued compared to Saturday and Sunday afternoon crowds let alone Saturday night. Was wondering if Saturday and Sunday would be the same. And the next 2 weeks I think don't need to go, I expect most people have visitations.

2 hours ago, singalion said:

The crowd used to be there on Fridays. 

I think they tolerate if you're nude, but otherwise you need to wear undergear or swimming trunk. 

This theme is more suitable for guys who don't like to walk around nude, or the fancy undergear, j strings lovers. Could give various reasons why some people don't like to walk nude but will refrain from writing here. 

Not everyone will run around with some overpriced super gorgeous underpants, some just wear normal ones. You can also spot people with the 3 $ for 10 underwear type which you can buy at those street markets. 

I guess the package inside the undergear is more relevant actually...

Timing for a visit plays also a role. 

There are days when the crowd is thinner  but to find out the reasons is futile. 

On the other hand crowded days does not guarantee any enjoyable fun or at worst you got your dreamboy who's pulling you at your tool along the corridors but no room is available for hours... 

Guest Rain
47 minutes ago, singalion said:

Timing for a visit plays also a role. 

There are days when the crowd is thinner  but to find out the reasons is futile. 

On the other hand crowded days does not guarantee any enjoyable fun or at worst you got your dreamboy who's pulling you at your tool along the corridors but no room is available for hours... 

Cos of the three lubeless rooms near the maze, I just bring my own lube, and it has come in handy on a Busy night.

On 2/4/2024 at 3:27 PM, Guest Rain said:

Cos of the three lubeless rooms near the maze, I just bring my own lube, and it has come in handy on a Busy night.

Or the bottom guy has been lubed up and ready for action, except I can't play with butt because it is all lubed up

Guest kianann

are there many guys walking around wearing calvin klein underwear? cos i have fetishes on calvin klein underwear and i desire pulling down their sexy calvin klein underwear and letting them anal me.

7 hours ago, fenghou said:

How’s the crowd on a Wednesday. This week considering CNY celebrations, most likely weekends gonna be empty 

It wasn't very crowded yesterday on Tuesday. There were more people queueing for the free syphilis/HIV test than in the dark rooms. A good thing I suppose!

For this place, less people can mean less attitude and more fun. I had a great time with 2 other tops in the steam room with one guy in his knees serving all of us. That didn't happen on my previous trip on a busy Saturday. 

Edited by TopChinese

⚠️ Do note that tomorrow on Friday on the 9 February (CNY EVE) - Keybox will open for business at 6pm..

Business hours as usual from 12pm - 8am next morning from 10 Feb (Sat) 1st day of CNY onwards!

Wishing all a Happy CNY 恭喜发财!

😁😁🙏🙏🍊🍊🏮🏮🧧🧧🧧

IMG_20240208_111356_510.jpg

Guest Saturday
1 hour ago, collegeboi00 said:

crowd at keybox receptive to twinks or no? 

The Saturday uncles run after you and well, they hit their 10,000 steps

2 hours ago, collegeboi00 said:

crowd at keybox receptive to twinks or no? 

It's definitely a big YES!.. especially if you are damn cute & twinky!!!

Coz you're fresh meat to them!

😍😍😋😋😅😅😅😅👌👌👌👌👌👌

Guest HuatAh
13 hours ago, FunLoving said:

⚠️ Do note that tomorrow on Friday on the 9 February (CNY EVE) - Keybox will open for business at 6pm..

Business hours as usual from 12pm - 8am next morning from 10 Feb (Sat) 1st day of CNY onwards!

Wishing all a Happy CNY 恭喜发财!

😁😁🙏🙏🍊🍊🏮🏮🧧🧧🧧

IMG_20240208_111356_510.jpg

Wah CNY also wont let kkj rest ??

🏳️‍🌈 Keybox Theme for tonight:

FRIDAY, 9 FEB 2024:

Opens 6pm - 8am
CNY Eve - Free & Easy Nite

(That means: you can be in towel, undies, thongs, jockstrap or G string or even NUDE)!! 😍😍

6pm-8am
🏳️‍🌈
18 yrs-25 yrs @ $6
🏳️‍🌈 26yrs & above
Entry rate + One Free Pass

• Present this promo before entry to enjoy above rates.
• Not valid with other promo.

Keybox Club Management

Edited by FunLoving

1 hour ago, FunLoving said:

🏳️‍🌈 Keybox Theme for tonight:

FRIDAY, 9 FEB 2024:

Opens 6pm - 8am
CNY Eve - Free & Easy Nite

(That means: you can be in towel, undies, thongs, jockstrap or G string or even NUDE)!! 😍😍

6pm-8am
🏳️‍🌈
18 yrs-25 yrs @ $6
🏳️‍🌈 26yrs & above

Keybox Club Management

Wow free and easy! Can ask my dom top to put me on a leash parading in KB while wearing my chastity cage. 🐶🐕

1 hour ago, QinWei said:

how about CNY days?

SATURDAY, 10 FEB 2024
🧧Chinese New Year 初一
Open 12pm - 8am

🥳 Nude Nite 530pm to 11pm

🏳️‍🌈 18 yrs-25 yrs @ $6 (All day)

12pm-5pm
🏳️‍🌈 26 yrs-45 yrs @ $8
🏳️‍🌈 46 yrs & above @ $10

5pm-11pm
🏳️‍🌈
26yrs & above

11pm-8am
🪥 Free Toothbrush set available from 5am
🏳️‍🌈 26 yrs & above @ $10

Keybox Club Management

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.