Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

34 minutes ago, Guest Why ah said:

Why people don't want to go home with proper bed and can use laptop computer etc.? But rather stay in sauna?? Whafs the appeal for staying overnight in sauna? 

Maybe they want to be raped

Guest U Stoopid
3 hours ago, Guest Dick head said:

KB Reception: Yes sir, you can redeem CDC voucher here, but first you must suck my boss's d***k.

Not interested in you guys. Puny penises and pea brains🤣🤣🤣

Guest Got crowd meh

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Maybe they want to be raped

Its probably those clubbers. High and drunk. Then go home after midnight expensive. No more bus mrt. Etc. 

So just go sauna. Can shower. Freshen up. And doze off. I don't think people are actively seeking sex after midnight. 

I mean you pay. Go after midnight. See nobody... Like waste time sia. 

Got crowd after midnight one meh? 

Guest Crowd watch
4 hours ago, Guest KB Sauna said:

How is the crowd on Friday night after 10pm? Is it still happening?

busiest time of the week, or not. Maybe. 

3 hours ago, Guest Why ah said:

Why people don't want to go home with proper bed and can use laptop computer etc.? But rather stay in sauna?? Whafs the appeal for staying overnight in sauna? 

Cheaper than any budget hotel plus eventual bonus: you get your dick sucked for free!

2 hours ago, Guest Got crowd meh said:

I don't think people are actively seeking sex after midnight.

Its probably those clubbers. High and drunk. Then go home after midnight expensive. No more bus mrt. Etc. 

So just go sauna. Can shower. Freshen up. And doze off. 

When people are still cruising in public places, parks, nature reserves after midnight, you really think no sex activity will happen at a sauna after midnight?

Go and see, then you know.

Guest Tree
4 hours ago, Guest Got crowd meh said:

So just go sauna. Can shower. Freshen up. And doze off. I don't think people are actively seeking sex after midnight. 

In the last few weeks before end of last year, I went to KB during midnight as I could afford a late night since I wouldn't be working the following day.

KB was quiet with just a few guys walking around, around and around.

Then came in an attractive white guy, and I had the best fun of the season. It was such intimate sex.

Point is, you only need one nice person to play with, a big crowd may not be necessary.

13 minutes ago, Guest Tree said:

In the last few weeks before end of last year, I went to KB during midnight as I could afford a late night since I wouldn't be working the following day.

Then came in an attractive white guy, and I had the best fun of the season. It was such intimate sex.

Point is, you only need one nice person to play with, a big crowd may not be necessary.

Well said.

9 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

Most goes after midnight there to rest sleep, or hangover, expects least, but may gains most with unexpected layer-overs , unresistings fun, dring their sleep, esp when door are left opens

Guest Got cold after visiting…

I went on Dec 9 and got a bad cold. After resting for 2 weeks, the cold was mostly cured. Then I went again on Dec 23, and got an even worse cold… I haven’t fully recovered after almost a month. Is it because i have poor immune system?

1 hour ago, Guest Got cold after visiting… said:

I went on Dec 9 and got a bad cold. After resting for 2 weeks, the cold was mostly cured. Then I went again on Dec 23, and got an even worse cold… I haven’t fully recovered after almost a month. Is it because i have poor immune system?

Congratulations. You are now immune against two cold viruses. 😂

I went to Keybox just to take a soak in the jacuzzi...

jacuzzies are kinda my thing

then I realized the jacuzzi in Keybox does not have the chlorine smell at all.

does it mean there are no disinfectant for a semi "public pool"

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, AskMeNot said:

Congratulations. You are now immune against two cold viruses. 😂

should I go again and see if I'm immune now lol

Guest Peterpan
On 1/21/2024 at 12:45 PM, Guest CNY Best said:

I luv KB during CNY. More opportunity for interracial "interactions" as it's a long weekend with more patrons of minority races.

Yes. Plenty of banglas too. 

Guest Curious first timer

Hello all; I’m tempted to visit KB one day. what are the key things that I should note? I am not against having some fun; do they provide condom and lube 

Guest Get Tested
21 hours ago, Guest Got cold after visiting… said:

Flu-like symptoms show up due to other infections too, including syphilis and HIV. Never know unless you run a blood test. Be safe.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Get Tested said:

Flu-like symptoms show up due to other infections too, including syphilis and HIV. Never know unless you run a blood test. Be safe.

Already tested and all clean:) Thanks! 

57 minutes ago, Joshua Chan said:

Went at around 3pm on Thursday. Was suddenly pulled into one of the rooms with two other tops, it was my first 3some. Super hot. Hoping to have more encounters like this hahaha.

How they pull you into the room?

14 hours ago, Joshua Chan said:

Went at around 3pm on Thursday. Was suddenly pulled into one of the rooms with two other tops, it was my first 3some. Super hot. Hoping to have more encounters like this hahaha.

Must be the same 2 tops...1 taller abt 1.85, the other abt 1,75, both chinese...i had before too

Edited by HUNGRYBTMS

26 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

At keybox,is there a chance of interracial hookup like for chinese with malay,malay with indian?i realise most stick to their races.

If you have a big tool, you will get a lot of attention from everyone 😉 

3 hours ago, horhorfun said:

At keybox,is there a chance of interracial hookup like for chinese with malay,malay with indian?i realise most stick to their races.

U can't see Skin colours in the steamroom and dark maze dude

2 hours ago, Balestier said:

U can't see Skin colours in the steamroom and dark maze dude

I see mostly chinese hookup with chinese..and i saw malay too and i saw angmoh too..not right to say cant see skin colour

52 minutes ago, Joshua Chan said:

I don't have the best luck when it comes to keybox so was quite surprised there were two guys into me hahaha. Left satisfied that night :"))

Good for u..your body slim,average or?your looks good looking?

3 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

I see mostly chinese hookup with chinese..and i saw malay too and i saw angmoh too..not right to say cant see skin colour

Didn't know you can see the colours in the STEAMROOM and DARK MAZE

Edited by Balestier

On 1/27/2024 at 1:26 PM, Guest Got cold after visiting… said:

I have experienced that myself so I have concluded that going to Keyobox is detrimental to my health. I love my experiences there but it's just not worth it risking my health. 

31 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Good for u..your body slim,average or?your looks good looking?

Looks wise I can't speak for myself lol, I think I'm pretty average. Body something between skinny to toned. Shall make another trip to keybox tomorrow hahaha.

Edited by Joshua Chan

4 minutes ago, Joshua Chan said:

Looks wise I can't speak for myself lol, I think I'm pretty average. Body more toned. Shall make another trip to keybox tomorrow hahaha.

Think they horny or they dont want to go back empty handed

2 hours ago, Joshua Chan said:

I don't have the best luck when it comes to keybox so was quite surprised there were two guys into me hahaha. Left satisfied that night :"))

Going to any gay saunas to score is actually depends on your luck on that very day you are there.

With luck, you can have have fun with more than one or even more than two for that day.

At times, you can't even score one, mainly due to not many of your type.. or your type are not into you at all.. So go home empty handed.

But of course if one is not choosy at all, anyone also can.. then of course you can score anytime of any day.

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear you had fun with a total of 4 guys on that very night!.. Hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Edited by FunLoving
Additional information

Guest Huh
2 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Think they horny or they dont want to go back empty handed

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

If he is cute,i am also cute lol 😊

why are you acting like a dick to him? Jealous?

and if you are also cute, then why not put your pic on your profile too, then others can judge you like you sound like you are judging them 

3 hours ago, Joshua Chan said:

haha.... yeah luck is a funny thing.

some days, you are just hot. just enter and boom boom boom.

other days, just cannot find anything to eat. have to end up eating dishes you normally would not choose.

13 hours ago, samwillow1198 said:

Like you? Lol

Ofcourse I do 😉 join me haha...

Jokes aside, I have felt guys with big tools get lot of attention without race consideration

Edited by Servian

On 1/27/2024 at 1:26 PM, Guest Got cold after visiting… said:

Maybe cause your nose is sensitive to smelling cum..my nose also

1 minute ago, PlayersGroup said:

I just went to a supposedly popular sauna in Taipei. But it was disappointing. My bf n I says when we are back want to go keybox again. 

Oh but the other gay places in Taipei were amazing.

How dissapointing is it?

22 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

How dissapointing is it?

Much more spacious than Kb, but the crowd was not what I like. People were sleeping snoring in the TV hall and cubicles. The one area where there was presumably a lot of action was too dark and I didn't like the shapes of the silhouettes I managed to see so I got out of there.

But I did go to a themed event elsewhere and the crowd way bigger, much younger, very open and daring.

Edited by PlayersGroup

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.