Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

16 minutes ago, kinkienips said:

Sorry, I have never been to Keybox. Can I know is nude is allowed for all days? Where can I see the price and theme of the day?

Should be allowed..just that you will be the odd one out as most people will be on underwear and/or towel on non nude nights.for the price..you can go to their website www.keybox.com.sg and you can also join their keybox telegram to see the price and theme every day

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Should be allowed..just that you will be the odd one out as most people will be on underwear and/or towel on non nude nights.for the price..you can go to their website www.keybox.com.sg and you can also join their keybox telegram to see the price and theme every day

Thank you for your detailed sharing.

58 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

Just go nude anytime u want. I do that

How’s the crowd’s responded so far?

Guest Suggestion

A few thing to make drive more revenue for Keybox

1. Have vending machines to run your instant noodle and drinks section. The free drinks taste disgusting, and honestly you may consider operating one machine selling snacks and instant mee, another selling chilled drinks, no need to sell from counter. Probably take up 16 lockers at the TV corner, but it will help drive some revenue. 16 more Lockers in the TV Room on a Saturday pays 192, maybe you might get more from a week round of food and drinks.

2. Consider dettolling the cabinets, the floor or wherever it stinks when it stinks maybe at 12pm. The smell issue needs resolving. Or cheaper you use diluted bleach to disinfect the floor.

3. Consider using TV benches for storage instead of storerooms. I think a bit too late given all the money thrown at the new reno, but the space under the benches can store a lot of things. Like restaurants don't have store rooms, everything from soya sauce to dabao container are under the benches. Can really save space which can use to do other things maybe sell something else or use the space for the maze.

Hope it helps.

Guest SILLY IS IT
12 hours ago, Guest Suggestion said:

1. Have vending machines to run your instant noodle and drinks section. The free drinks taste disgusting, and honestly you may consider operating one machine selling snacks and instant mee, another selling chilled drinks, no need to sell from counter. Probably take up 16 lockers at the TV corner, but it will help drive some revenue. 16 more Lockers in the TV Room on a Saturday pays 192, maybe you might get more from a week round of food and drinks.

2. Consider dettolling the cabinets, the floor or wherever it stinks when it stinks maybe at 12pm. The smell issue needs resolving. Or cheaper you use diluted bleach to disinfect the floor.

3. Consider using TV benches for storage instead of storerooms. I think a bit too late given all the money thrown at the new reno, but the space under the benches can store a lot of things. Like restaurants don't have store rooms, everything from soya sauce to dabao container are under the benches. Can really save space which can use to do other things maybe sell something else or use the space for the maze.

Hope it helps.

why bring in vending machine where it takes up space, electricity and water.  Also part of the profit goes to vending machine company .  u know how to do biz or not ...... KB sells directly to customers profit is higher 

Charge u $10 entrance fees, no where in Sg or nearby asia sauna is so cheap, they main cheap price and reasonable condition is acceptable, u want this want that want dettol , u want bedsheet and pillow or not in the cubicle , that type of standard like KK24 In tokyo, SURE, go pay entrance fees of SGD32

As for pt number 3, do u live there, if not just pay 10 go in enjoy a few hours and go home, talk so much machiam u wanna move in to Keybox and transformed it into your house 

With all the suggestion u have made, if they follow thru, think the entrance fees is 15 

So unrealistic and impractical, 

Guest KKJ
14 hours ago, Guest Suggestion said:

Hope it helps.

Drive revenue with vending machines? This is a sauna not guesthouse.  The footfall is very high nowadays especially weekends and peak hours. The boss will be more happy if customers fuck and go and dun stay around eating snacks and take up precious locker space! They do clean everyday but likely not thorough enough or turn smelly again when they open because of inconsiderate customers who pee, shit and cum everywhere. Storage is not an issue but hygiene and cleanliness are, so they should really clean more frequently and hire more people to do that.

Just now, HavleLife said:

So with card or without card is the same price?

No with card..you pay cheaper according to the age and category you are in..if no card..standard 22 dollars

19 hours ago, HavleLife said:

If never bring card still can go in right? 

If you are a Keybox member & you forgot to bring your card, the counter staff will usually ask for your particulars that you have furnished them when you first signed up for their membership.

They will then check & verify your information in their computer system.

Then if I'm not wrong, you have to pay an additional $5 for not bringing your card (This has been the practice all along) on top of your entry charge.

You don't have to pay $22 (That's only for visitors or tourists)!!

Hope this information clarifies!!

Edited by FunLoving

Today is my fourth time to keybox and my first trip to keybox nude night,mostly obey the theme,but today was not wild suprisingly and my experience during nude night was just that when i first entered kb,one guy touch me and ask whether i am top or btm so i say i am btm and he also say he btm,so far thats all,the rest of guys just standing round and walking round.

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Today is my fourth time to keybox and my first trip to keybox nude night,mostly obey the theme,but today was not wild suprisingly and my experience during nude night was just that when i first entered kb,one guy touch me and ask whether i am top or btm so i say i am btm and he also say he btm,so far thats all,the rest of guys just standing round and walking round.

Please pardon me for my laughter above 😄.. Coz the way you phrase your sentence, it sounds really hilarious!

Anyway, hope you did had a great experience! 😊😊👍👍👍

13 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Bottom can still play with bottom mah 😝

Was at KB last Thursday. The upstairs smells so bad that I dare not go in. KB should consider placing some stick on air refresher around the vacinity especially if the staff don't routinely go around to spray the place like what some of their competitors are doing. I applaude them for routinely doing minor renovations to upgrade the facilities but the upkeep is lacking in terms of cleaning. I hope they will read this and put some effort to make the place better...       

3 hours ago, thatsamore said:

Top can also play with Top. Sometimes you see someone you like and then they will ask if you are bottom or top? If both same the hook up sometimes does not work out. Actually can still do all the other stuff, don't have to have penetration. But I can understand some people die die must f*** 

Those who die die want anal sex are also known as power bottom or top

Guest 280
On 3/8/2024 at 11:27 AM, thatsamore said:

Bottom can still play with bottom mah 😝

Yucks, thats just gross !

Guest Guest cheap

Why do young customers pay less then old customers?and on Tuesday is free for them..why is there a need for that..keybox should not do that..young wont stay young forever and might lose their customers

Guest mikey rock

Can I say that the interiors of keybox have  never been sunlighted nor seen the light of day.

unlike the old  Shogun.  they do open the wooden side windows  to air out and UV sterilise with sunlight.

Keybox is a bed of germs forever dark and dingy. And   air does not even get refreshed. its all stale carbon dioxide air.

Am I wrong to say so.  i hope they have a regular . plan to let in air from outside. But since they operate 24 hours. slim chance of airing out the whole place.

Wipe the floor then the moisture evaporates in to the air and customers breathe in the chemical fumes of detergent and sanitisers used to clean the floor.

very  not good to health so I dont go Keybox.

For the last 7 years

Guest Guest

Hi, is there usually anyone at keybox between 3-5pm on weekdays? I’m bored of work and wanna have some fun during office hours :)

17 hours ago, Guest mikey rock said:

Can I say that the interiors of keybox have  never been sunlighted nor seen the light of day.

unlike the old  Shogun.  they do open the wooden side windows  to air out and UV sterilise with sunlight.

Keybox is a bed of germs forever dark and dingy. And   air does not even get refreshed. its all stale carbon dioxide air.

Am I wrong to say so.  i hope they have a regular . plan to let in air from outside. But since they operate 24 hours. slim chance of airing out the whole place.

Wipe the floor then the moisture evaporates in to the air and customers breathe in the chemical fumes of detergent and sanitisers used to clean the floor.

For the last 7 years

They actually close from 8am to 12pm

Guest Fair
On 3/11/2024 at 10:49 PM, Guest Guest cheap said:

Why do young customers pay less then old customers?and on Tuesday is free for them..why is there a need for that..keybox should not do that..young wont stay young forever and might lose their customers

There should be equal fairness. Offer free for different age group at different days of week.

Guest Guest pay
35 minutes ago, Guest Fair said:

There should be equal fairness. Offer free for different age group at different days of week.

Yea ikr..those youngster get cheap price and free on tuesday while other people get standard price and a bit expensive

Guest Guest youngster
49 minutes ago, cutejack said:

They encourage elderly to give way to youngsters n concentrate more in religious work. That's why youngsters are encouraged to patronise keybox sauna more than elderly.

Does youngsters have no life except going keybox?thats why so many hiv cases..our youngster should be in control

Guest Obervation Deck

You don't need to go KB to get HIV. You can get it anywhere you f*** if you don't take precautions. So lets not make the venue the reason. 

Guest Sanner
On 3/12/2024 at 8:47 PM, Guest mikey rock said:

For the last 7 years

Yes I agreed. Will they do something to improve on it? 

It's really very unhealthy!! 

Guest Average Earning
19 minutes ago, Guest Sanner said:

Yes I agreed. Will they do something to improve on it? 

It's really very unhealthy!! 

U asked KB how much is your average earning per day, I will pay for it.  U stop biz for a day , open up all door windows etc let it ventilate , air and sunlight in 

If you think paying them is not my job , then actually the ez way ard this is NOT TO GO KB 
Seriously u have a choice.  U will not be penalised, banned, punished, jail etc , just dont go, so your worried and concern are taken care of 

Complain w no action is as good farting w your pant off - NO diff , u still fart & sting  

23 hours ago, cutejack said:

They encourage elderly to give way to youngsters n concentrate more in religious work. That's why youngsters are encouraged to patronise keybox sauna more than elderly.

Why must it be religious work? Can't they do some charity for gays also? 🤣

Surely with nearly everyone seeing "young" as more attractive and appealing, there must be a reason why young guys up to a certain age receive free entry. The young crowds will attract the more matured also who then think they can get a share of the young meat... It just boils down to marketing or a marketing gimmick.

With all the guys nowadays with their kinky fetishes, I assume all these bad mouth Guest posters here recently again will make everyone to go and visit KB.

Hopefully the kink fetish boys won't be disappointed if the place is not at all as filthy as these Guest posts describe... 🤣

Always wonder whether these Guest bad mouthers are banned from KB or from competitors...

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, singalion said:

With all the guys nowadays with their kinky fetishes, I assume all these bad mouth Guest posters here recently again will make everyone to go and visit KB.

Hopefully the kink fetish boys won't be disappointed if the place is not at all as filthy as these Guest posts describe... 🤣

Always wonder whether these Guest bad mouthers are banned from KB or from competitors...

Shut the fuck up will you..keybox is a bad place

2 hours ago, singalion said:

Why must it be religious work? Can't they do some charity for gays also? 🤣

Surely with nearly everyone seeing "young" as more attractive and appealing, there must be a reason why young guys up to a certain age receive free entry. The young crowds will attract the more matured also who then think they can get a share of the young meat... It just boils down to marketing or a marketing gimmick.

I like to say this coz when u pray more yr attitude n mind will be control. U will stay disciplined. My point of view. So as one aged enough of playing la. Mellow down ya. 

Guest Lone
On 3/13/2024 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest pay said:

Yea ikr..those youngster get cheap price and free on tuesday while other people get standard price and a bit expensive

Tell John to do something about it. 

Guest Guest john still alive meh
1 hour ago, Guest Lone said:

Tell John to do something about it. 

John is still in charge of keybox?john is still alive and kicking?

Guest Simon
On 3/13/2024 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest pay said:

KB is desperate for customers.

That's why they charged cheap price n gave FREE entries and neglected the hygiene n cleanliness of the premises. So sad.

Guest Alamak
21 hours ago, Guest Guest john still alive meh said:

John is still in charge of keybox?john is still alive and kicking?

Do you mean John is dead?

56 minutes ago, Guest Joker said:

You all? You all represent all the customers? Or you all are the culprits that made KB a dirty and unhygienic place ?? 

I may not be a sauna-goer, but I understand the impact cleanliness has on the overall experience. It's crucial for establishments to take all feedback seriously, regardless of the number of customers raising concerns. Maintaining cleanliness is a shared responsibility, and it's not unique to KB. However, this doesn't justify dismissing valid feedback. Every establishment should prioritize addressing cleanliness issues promptly, ensuring a pleasant experience for all customers. Investing in addressing these concerns is essential for maintaining customer satisfaction and returns.

Prioritizing revenue over all else can lead to short-sightedness. Sustainable success requires a balance between revenue generation and other critical factors like customer satisfaction, quality, and cleanliness. Neglecting these aspects can indeed make an entity vulnerable to losing its position in the market, as competitors who prioritize these elements will eventually gain traction. Long-term success often hinges on maintaining a holistic approach that values all aspects of the customer experience.

Guest Regular
12 hours ago, Guest Joker said:

You all? You all represent all the customers? Or you all are the culprits that made KB a dirty and unhygienic place ?? 

Friday, they had some strong pee smell in the steamroom. Honestly people want play golden shower go to the toilet and play.

And right, I don't blame the staff for the maintenance. Like you got so many people, how to clear the room the bin. You have so many people trampling the maze, all you need is one or two condom pulled off for raw, the whole place will be caked in semen and lube.

Ultimately as guest please clean up after yourself. If you had a lot of fun on the bed, please clean your ass print. If you want to play raw, why do you need to pull of the fucking condom? And right, don't fucking pee inside the damm steamroom, that place stinks because of your selfishness.

14 hours ago, Swimfun said:

I may not be a sauna-goer, but I understand the impact cleanliness has on the overall experience. It's crucial for establishments to take all feedback seriously, regardless of the number of customers raising concerns. Maintaining cleanliness is a shared responsibility, and it's not unique to KB. However, this doesn't justify dismissing valid feedback. Every establishment should prioritize addressing cleanliness issues promptly, ensuring a pleasant experience for all customers. Investing in addressing these concerns is essential for maintaining customer satisfaction and returns.

Prioritizing revenue over all else can lead to short-sightedness. Sustainable success requires a balance between revenue generation and other critical factors like customer satisfaction, quality, and cleanliness. Neglecting these aspects can indeed make an entity vulnerable to losing its position in the market, as competitors who prioritize these elements will eventually gain traction. Long-term success often hinges on maintaining a holistic approach that values all aspects of the customer experience.

I still would prefer to work with oil wells,  like I did,  than to work in gay saunas.  

Oil and gas can be smelly and sticky.  But even if they are still organic material, the "organic" has been dead for millions of years,  contrary to the body fluids spilled in gay saunas, which may have still in them something that crawls or swims around. :lol:

To keep a popular gay sauna sparkling clean must be a huge undertaking...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.