Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

14 hours ago, fenghou said:

Any themes tonight?Β 

Β 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ KEYBOX CLUB

Β 

πŸ‘‰ MONDAY, 12 FEB 2024
🧧CHINESE NEW YEAR εˆδΈ‰
⏰
Open 12pm - 8am

πŸ₯³ NUDE Nite 5:30pm - 11pm

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ 18 yrs-25 yrs @ $6 (All-Day)

⏰12pm-5pm
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ 26 yrs & above @ $8

⏰5pm-10pm
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
26 yrs-45 yrs @ $6.90
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ 46 yrs & above @ $10

⏰10pm-8am (next day)
πŸͺ₯ Free Toothbrush set available from 5am.
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ 26 yrs & above @ $10

β€’ Present this promo before entry to enjoy above rates.
β€’ Not valid with other promo.

Keybox Club Management

33 minutes ago, American29m said:

Someone who’s been to keybox recently, is there a small gym for getting a pump before cruisingΒ 

Β 

Yes, there's a mini gym room just beside the locker area.

Β 

There's a treadmill, a multi purpose machine ( for lat pull down, legs extension, chest press, seated row & cable chest fly).. There's also a small silver bar beside this machine for your bicep curls.

Β 

There's another machine for bench press, overhead press, cable chest fly & a rope for your triceps extension or pull down!

Β 

Happy workout & happy cruising!

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Guest Curious

I was just wondering, are there any people who found boyfriends in Keybox? Was just wondering if it's just for hookups or finding a bf is possible.

12 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

I was just wondering, are there any people who found boyfriends in Keybox? Was just wondering if it's just for hookups or finding a bf is possible.

Finding a bf in sauna is very hard..but very rare..most people go sauna mostly for one night stand sex,fuck one day then after that become stranger,if want bf,better to hook up via app or/and physically better..

3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Found a few as regular buddies

2 minutes ago, TopChinese said:

Β 

I met my husband in a sauna in SG. Our hands found each other in the steam room. He didn't look so bad when I dragged him outside so I took him into a private room. 18 years and 2 dogs later, we're still together.Β 

Β 

Saunas are much better than endless chats/fake photos on apps.Β Β 

That is damn rare to find bf/husband at a gay sauna.You are so lucky

48 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Have anyone went keybox nude night before?how was the experience?do they enforce everyone to be nude once nude night starts?

Β 

Yes, they do enforced once the nude nite theme starts, especially when the staff are doing their rounds inside the dark area.. But once they are not around inside the dark area, there will be some customers in their towels.Β 

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

Β 

Yes, they do enforced once the nude nite theme starts, especially when the staff are doing their rounds inside the dark area.. But once they are not around inside the dark area, there will be some customers in their towels.Β 

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Ok thanks,are the cruising methods similar to non nude nights?during nude nights,i know it is rude to just touch the cock but is it possible to do so during nude nights?aret there any action during nude nights?

1 hour ago, TopChinese said:

Β 

I met my husband in a sauna in SG. Our hands found each other in the steam room. He didn't look so bad when I dragged him outside so I took him into a private room. 18 years and 2 dogs later, we're still together.Β 

Β 

Saunas are much better than endless chats/fake photos on apps.Β Β 

This is inspirational for PLU who not just want to settle down but with a long-term companion. I have heard of couples being together for 8 years but 18 years is an achievement. Thankful for coming across you.Β 

56 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Ok thanks,are the cruising methods similar to non nude nights?during nude nights,i know it is rude to just touch the cock but is it possible to do so during nude nights?aret there any action during nude nights?

Β 

You're most welcome πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™

Β 

Yes, cruising method is just as similar as any other theme nites, there's not much difference at all.

Β 

Touching of the dick is OK as long it's a light touch, whether it's nude nite or any other night.. But don't grab too hard though, coz most people don't like that at all!!!.. It's definitely a NO NO!!!!!

Β 

Well, nude nites are usually more intense as everyone is NUDE, so ya there will definitely be more action, especially inside the dark room / maze.

Β 

Btw, you should give it a try this coming Thursday or Saturday (both days are Nude Nites).. & then you go experience it yourself & after that, you give us your feedback over here about your experience.

Enjoy & have fun!!

πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by FunLoving

21 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

Β 

You're most welcome πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™

Β 

Yes, cruising method is just as similar as any other theme nites, there's not much difference at all.

Β 

Touching of the dick is OK as long it's a light touch, whether it's nude nite or any other night.. But don't grab too hard though, coz most people don't like that at all!!!.. It's definitely a NO NO!!!!!

Β 

Well, nude nites are usually more intense as everyone is NUDE, so ya there will definitely be more action, especially inside the dark room / maze.

Β 

Btw, you should give it a try this coming Thursday or Saturday (both days are Nude Nites).. & then you go experience it yourself & after that, you give us your feedback over here about your experience.

Enjoy & have fun!!

πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That means nude night i can see everybody naked omg..they also can see me naked..

22 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

That means nude night i can see everybody naked omg..they also can see me naked..

Β 

Yes you are right, but only inside the dark area or dark room / maze with dim lighting. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

As for the locker area or TV area, you can be in your towel.. but definitely you'll see some guys butt naked around the locker or TV area as well as they need to access to their lockers from time to time. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….. There the lighting is slightly brighter for a better view.. Enjoy πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

23 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

Β 

Yes you are right, but only inside the dark area or dark room / maze with dim lighting. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

As for the locker area or TV area, you can be in your towel.. but definitely you'll see some guys butt naked around the locker or TV area as well as they need to access to their lockers from time to time. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….. There the lighting is slightly brighter for a better view.. Enjoy πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

Omg,i cant imagine to see everybody naked..all body sizes will be around right?.looking forward to go nude nights soon

1 hour ago, FunLoving said:

Β 

Β 

Anyway the nude nights naked totally or small towel?

4 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Β 

It's totally naked.. no small towels provided!!!

Β 

Btw, you're supposed to leave your towels inside your locker.

Β 

You're not even allowed to hold on to your towel while cruising inside the dark area naked!

Edited by FunLoving

Guest Lonely

Valentines Day are there going to be a lot of loner who go about Keybox, or couples that come into Keybox, just wondering how the crowd is like on previous years.

On 2/13/2024 at 5:54 PM, horhorfun said:

You do get numb or desensitized due to the sheer number of dicks, they all become a blur.

you see one or two dicks, all your attention is focused on that, it is exciting.

but when there are dicks left right centre everywhere, it is pretty difficult to focus on anything

Β 

the major difference between normal nights and nude nights is that asses and dicks are easily accessible during the nude nights, can touch here touch there.Β  much much much easier than trying to go under the towel.

Guest Comments

Have a few feedback items on my trip yesterday.

1. If you want to have a Blowjob in the maze corridor, leave enough space for people to walk pass and not trip people constantly.

2. If you feel like vomitting (to that guy and everyone) then don't come, or at least learn how to suck a dick.

3. Maze the lighting really quite bad.

4. The corner (where people do nasty shit), please clear your condom, or maybe the staff go put a small bin.

5. Keybox can consider putting in vending machine for drinks and snacks, better than your staff so difficult. Might help with business.

37 minutes ago, Guest Comments said:

Have a few feedback items on my trip yesterday.

1. If you want to have a Blowjob in the maze corridor, leave enough space for people to walk pass and not trip people constantly.

2. If you feel like vomitting (to that guy and everyone) then don't come, or at least learn how to suck a dick.

3. Maze the lighting really quite bad.

4. The corner (where people do nasty shit), please clear your condom, or maybe the staff go put a small bin.

5. Keybox can consider putting in vending machine for drinks and snacks, better than your staff so difficult. Might help with business.

Β 

Agree with you.. especially for number 1:Some guys while chatting, should stand side by side to chat.. & not facing each other to chat while one is blocking the passage way.. & some are not small size btw.. Very irritating & no common sense at all!!

Β 

As for number 5: Yes, it's quite difficult to order food or hot drinks from the counter, especially when there is a Q outside the counter waiting to come in. Coz the staff will be busy attending to them.

Guest Observation Deck
15 hours ago, Guest Comments said:

Β 

Β 

That nasty corner smells fishy. Must stale cum on the walls...

Guest love_BIG
On 2/12/2024 at 7:56 PM, horhorfun said:

Finding a bf in sauna is very hard..but very rare..most people go sauna mostly for one night stand sex,fuck one day then after that become stranger,if want bf,better to hook up via app or/and physically better..

getting a disease is higher then getting a bf in saunaΒ :huh:

16 hours ago, FunLoving said:

Β 

Agree with you.. especially for number 1:Some guys while chatting, should stand side by side to chat.. & not facing each other to chat while one is blocking the passage way.. & some are not small size btw.. Very irritating & no common sense at all!!

Β 

As for number 5: Yes, it's quite difficult to order food or hot drinks from the counter, especially when there is a Q outside the counter waiting to come in. Coz the staff will be busy attending to them.

There is food or drinks that we can order?

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

There is food or drinks that we can order?

Β 

Yes, besides the Free cordial drinks provided at the TV area.. You can order cup noodles @$2.. Hot coffee @$1 & Hot Milo @$1.20..Β 

Β 

Their canned soft drinks @$1.20 each. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by FunLoving

On 2/15/2024 at 2:57 AM, And then said:

You do get numb or desensitized due to the sheer number of dicks, they all become a blur.

you see one or two dicks, all your attention is focused on that, it is exciting.

but when there are dicks left right centre everywhere, it is pretty difficult to focus on anything

Β 

the major difference between normal nights and nude nights is that asses and dicks are easily accessible during the nude nights, can touch here touch there.Β  much much much easier than trying to go under the towel.

Β 

Healthy sexuality could be to get numb with excitement over WHOLE BODIES, not just some sex organs.Β  No?Β 

If one is so fixated on dicks, shouldn't it be simpler to buy collections of rubber dicks instead of visiting saunas?Β 

Guest Rubber Dick

Rubber dicks cannot compare with the real dicks.

Β 

Similarly, eating roast ducks cannot be compared with rubber ducks.

Guest Rubber Dick

Or rather,Β 

Β 

Eating roast ducks is not the same as eating rubber ducks.

Β 

Similarly, sucking rubber dicks is not the same as real dicks.

Guest SG sauna
10 hours ago, Guest No one said:

Just wonder will there be much people in the sauna after midnight in weekdays? Don’t think so…

Not many people but sometimes do have some people stay over night but not many especially you are talking about weekdays because people need to work the next morningΒ 

On 2/16/2024 at 1:20 PM, FunLoving said:

Β 

Yes, besides the Free cordial drinks provided at the TV area.. You can order cup noodles @$2.. Hot coffee @$1 & Hot Milo @$1.20..Β 

Β 

Their canned soft drinks @$1.20 each. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Drinks much cheaper than coffeeshop !!! Taking taxi/grab after mid night is much more than $10. Rest there till the first bus is available.

Edited by Balestier

Guest Experience
On 2/18/2024 at 11:08 PM, Guest No one said:

Just wonder will there be much people in the sauna after midnight in weekdays? Don’t think so…

Based on Saturday, the crowd will thin out at 10.30pm when people rush to take the last bus or train home. (Gay need sleep and look good). Weekday, I have tried, erm 9pm people go home because need work. Sure got people, but the crowd, all more lethargic. Somehow all the wild sex I had was Friday and Saturday. Have yet to test Sundays.

Guest Keyboxer
15 hours ago, clrawk said:

Very crowded today. Alot of guys surround the 2 hot guys at the dark maze.Β 

was it the 2 tall and lean guys, 1 was a bit Korean looking?

4 hours ago, Shawnch84 said:

shangen84

Β 

Nice pic in your Telegram πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Β 

Btw, just to let you know that you should not post personal meet up here.

Β 

Just go to personal & post any meet ups with anyone over there!!

Β 

If not the moderator will definitely give you a warning!!!.. like:

ThisΒ is a discussion topic. Not your private chat.

Β 

Take yourΒ chat offline and message each other all you want and let others have their discussion.

Β 

Get back to topic!

Β 

Just FYI!

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by FunLoving

Guest 69fun
On 2/21/2024 at 2:37 PM, horhorfun said:

What did you experience?share your experience at keyboxΒ 

Stepped on something that resembled a squirt of shiat in the dark maze floor.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.