Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

so in the end got hookup anyone?? i reach there ard 930.. maybe u got see me or maybe i got see u.. lolx.. :P

not sure leh... inside pretty dark. and at around 930-10pm the crowd started streaming in and a lot of people... hehes....

spotted a few cute guys, but didn't dare to approach. hoho.

Recently visited Keybx on thurs nude nite and it was crowded as usual ...nice! However, I observed that guys are still wearing their towels strutting around in the dark rooms (they shy or what..hmm ?) hoped mgt will see to it too if not what;s the purpose of having nude nite? ;)

Guest saunashy

Recently visited Keybx on thurs nude nite and it was crowded as usual ...nice! However, I observed that guys are still wearing their towels strutting around in the dark rooms (they shy or what..hmm ?) hoped mgt will see to it too if not what;s the purpose of having nude nite? ;)

Hey there, so was I. It was my virgin trip to Keybox yesterday and boy did i have a good, if not, great time. It got really packed, between 5 to 9pm and the majority of guys there are pretty hot. Being Aniki night, i spotted a few mature but hot men strutting their stuff around, i was swooning all the way. Finally mustered enough courage to approach a guy that i fancied but he rejected my advances. It was cool though, i understand that everyone have got their preferences, besides, he was not rude or anything like it. I really enjoyed my time there though i did not managed to hook up with anyone. It was a visual feast of men of all body types, saw a couple of tall muscular and stocky guys with crew cuts, they were so hot i bet butter would melt 10 feet away from them. Twinks with tools twice the size of the bratwurst...i am not exaggerating here. Mature men swooning with charm like Pierce Brosnan...LOL! I will definitely go back there again, hope my next visit i will be able to make some friends...haha!

Hey there, so was I. It was my virgin trip to Keybox yesterday and boy did i have a good, if not, great time. It got really packed, between 5 to 9pm and the majority of guys there are pretty hot. Being Aniki night, i spotted a few mature but hot men strutting their stuff around, i was swooning all the way. Finally mustered enough courage to approach a guy that i fancied but he rejected my advances. It was cool though, i understand that everyone have got their preferences, besides, he was not rude or anything like it. I really enjoyed my time there though i did not managed to hook up with anyone. It was a visual feast of men of all body types, saw a couple of tall muscular and stocky guys with crew cuts, they were so hot i bet butter would melt 10 feet away from them. Twinks with tools twice the size of the bratwurst...i am not exaggerating here. Mature men swooning with charm like Pierce Brosnan...LOL! I will definitely go back there again, hope my next visit i will be able to make some friends...haha!

Yes...i was there too last nite too LOL wonder if im the one that 'rejected' you or the hot men strutting their stuff :P

Anyhow, get to make a friend, nice chap n i loved aniki nite and will revisit again...who knows may meet u too haha! cheers!

Guest saunashy

Yes...i was there too last nite too LOL wonder if im the one that 'rejected' you or the hot men strutting their stuff :P

Anyhow, get to make a friend, nice chap n i loved aniki nite and will revisit again...who knows may meet u too haha! cheers!

:)

I don't think it was you whom i approached because that guy have had his family jewels hidden behind his towel...haha

was there last sat nite... it was supposed to be nude night but no one was nude anyway. kind of disappointing

no one was nude?

the staffs there allow people to walk around with towel?

thought their duty is to make sure the theme night going smoothly too.

then they should only give a small piece of towel next time for nude night.

no one was nude?

the staffs there allow people to walk around with towel?

thought their duty is to make sure the theme night going smoothly too.

then they should only give a small piece of towel next time for nude night.

yeah only one or two were naked but of course they were hiding their crotches with a towel.

i walked out of the room with my cock erect to change rooms with this guy i picked up cos theres no more condoms tho. no point hiding it with towel hahah

went keyboz again yesterday (sat) and was really not happy...

firstly, there are 3 cubicles in the toilet and the doors of 2 of them are spolit. they cant lock. the squatting toilet bowl can't be flushed. i actually went there last week also and the toilet was already in this condition. i really wonder if the management are aware of the faults.

second, it was supposed to be a nude theme but so many were in their towels! weren't the staff supposed to be stop them if they were in towels and not following the theme? The staff at $!^*( make thier patrols in the maze areas and would stop patrons if they do not follow the theme. so is the management of Keybox coming up with themes but can't actually be bothered whether the theme are followed strictly?

and lastly, when i checked out at the recep counter, the receptionist searched high and low for my card as he had to return my card to me. in the end, he told me my card is lost...

now, how would u feel if ur member card is lost?

Edited by outernet

haha.. i totally agree they must do something about the toilet.. totally cannot flush, can see the shit floating ard.. yucks.. :yuk:

Also the music is a bit tooooooooo Loud...............Remember it not a Disco or a Pub.......It a place to relax.....................

• 2 weeks later...
Guest salwed char

Something to share with Keybox Management :

I saw one of the staff standing on walk way next to the room..... What is he doing there?

So free to see who are coming in and out from the room ?

well i was there last Thursday ....

1. no annoucement was made that it was the start of nude night.

2. there were ppl who were going around with their towels on.

3. KB closes at 11pm

well, previously, the staff will go around and tell ppl to put the towel in the lockers or announce the event.

I must also comment that last Thursday, NO ONE BOTHERED TO TOP UP THE CONDOMS. I had to go around 3 rooms and managed to fine ONE condom .....

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest saunagoer

Visited for the 1st time last weekend. The decoration, scent, lighting and more reminds of the sauna in Bangkok. Comfortable place except the drainage are not able to handle the 6 active shower point concurrently.

Will be visiting again.

Guest KB Regular

Toilet very dirty and no hose to wash away the pee left by ppl who is bad at aiming the bull eye. How to sit on it to do bisnes?

Hope management will do something about it.

Dear Top management :

Please take note of below mentioned items:

Toilet is very dirty and smelly as well; furthermore the floor is severly wet.

Running out of toilet ppr.

Noise pollution - Music too loud !!

Rgds

Always wanna try out there but never have the chance to do so... Anyone going today?!

1st attempt and u trying out Nude Night?! tats daring haha Might pop by...see how it goes

Guest saunaboy

I went first time on the nudes night on sat. not many ppl, about 10 to 20 ppl when i was thr from 6 to 9pm. But we were instructed to take off our towels in the maze. not many hot bods.

Did anyone go to Keybox on last Tuesday night? When we were there, the front staff informed us that it was packed .. so packed that we have to wait if we need the room to play ..

We were astounded and decided not to inside ... Since it's only weekday, we were quite certain that it wasn't packed at all .. finally we just play in one of the 2-hours hotel haha ..

Anyone experiencing the same?

Did anyone go to Keybox on last Tuesday night? When we were there, the front staff informed us that it was packed .. so packed that we have to wait if we need the room to play ..

We were astounded and decided not to inside ... Since it's only weekday, we were quite certain that it wasn't packed at all .. finally we just play in one of the 2-hours hotel haha ..

Anyone experiencing the same?

Well....wkday could be packed especially on a Tues....Free for K boys and 10 bucks for B Men. I did went a few times on Tues...I arrived ard 7 and i got to use the locker of the lowest level. And Its REALLY PACK!!!

Well....wkday could be packed especially on a Tues....Free for K boys and 10 bucks for B Men. I did went a few times on Tues...I arrived ard 7 and i got to use the locker of the lowest level. And Its REALLY PACK!!!

Oh OK thanks for your info Troy .. perhaps its better for me to go on other days then .. :) anyone wanna meet me in KB this Monday afternoon for wild fun :) Theme is nude .. with only $9 entry.. PM me ..

Oh OK thanks for your info Troy .. perhaps its better for me to go on other days then .. :) anyone wanna meet me in KB this Monday afternoon for wild fun :) Theme is nude .. with only $9 entry.. PM me ..

what sort of guys do u like unitight ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

what sort of guys do u like unitight ?

When I am inside a sauna .. I can't be very choosy .. average looking, slim, slight chub .. am OK with that .. caress me and I'll caress you back .. Anyway it's pretty dark inside :)

Only got chances to grab and rub dick with few guys outside while licking, caressing and humping inside the room with a fellow BW member. Thanks C for making my day :)

@unitight: does this mean you're very choosy outside a sauna? :P

i finally figured out why there are so many complaints about keybox's lighting. previously i only went in the night. yesterday, i went in the mid afternoon. it was extremely bright and sunny outside, and my eyes totally could not adapt to the dimness after i went beyond the curtains at the entrance. for a good 10 min or so, i couldn't see where i am going and i had to walk very slowly, feeling my way through using the wall/lockers. only gradually afterwards did my vision returned to normal. i wasn't the only one who experienced this either. a friend suffered from the same problem, and i saw two guys who just came in walking slowly with their hands stretched out in the air.

not complaining about this, just an observance.

Guest yu hou

@unitight: does this mean you're very choosy outside a sauna? :P

i finally figured out why there are so many complaints about keybox's lighting. previously i only went in the night. yesterday, i went in the mid afternoon. it was extremely bright and sunny outside, and my eyes totally could not adapt to the dimness after i went beyond the curtains at the entrance. for a good 10 min or so, i couldn't see where i am going and i had to walk very slowly, feeling my way through using the wall/lockers. only gradually afterwards did my vision returned to normal. i wasn't the only one who experienced this either. a friend suffered from the same problem, and i saw two guys who just came in walking slowly with their hands stretched out in the air.

not complaining about this, just an observance.

I saw someone knock the wall before. I like the music there, i dunt think is too loud. Cos i notice when the music is loud, the action is more wild.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.