Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Keybox Weekend Theme Nite

06-Saturday.jpg

Saturday Nude Nite! 天体会

$5 for K-Boys 18 to 25 years

$15 for B-Men 26 to 30 years

$18 for KB-Members 31 and above

Early Birds [1pm - 4pm] & Nite Birds [12mn onwards] *3 off Regular Entry Fee

FREE re-entry for members after 12mn

Every Saturday Nite

Event starts at 6:30pm

We expect nothing less when it comes to customer comfort and service.

Come on down and bare all in Keybox!

We know you'll have a blast!

Lifetime membership : $10

*Not applicable to K-Boys

Edited by Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

The poster....look abit CC kind....like those whole family tour kind tat saes (MLYSIA 1 DAY kampong tour! can see all sort of BIRDS :P) Anyway does it means that the usual event like nude nite will change?

Dear sarcastic, rotikawin & Freedom711

Thank you for all your feedback.

We have taken note and we'll improve on our next poster design.

All our theme nites will continue as per normal.

Thursday - Aniki Men's Nude Nite

Friday - Swimwear / Underwear Nite

Saturday - Nude Nite

Sunday - Couples' Day

So com'on down and enjoy your long weekend at Keybox.

Keybox Management

Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna for men

I noted that Light refreshment will be served at 8pm on 28 Nov Friday. Should be Saturday???

Hmm... maybe its a typo since the bracket put Friday.

I think date it should be the 27th Nov. Would be interested to go see how the new maze is like! Heard about it from trevvy forum. Are there alot of actions happening inside?

Guest Mid_stocky 40s

I went to the "Thursday - Aniki Men's Nude Nite," for the first time @ 1930hrs, hoping to meet man my age, which is

mid 40s upwards. (I am 47yo Mid stocky with facial hair.,,some call me bear, but dont think i am yet)

But to my suprise, there aint any.!! Most of the guys there are young twink. And I thought at Aniki night, I would find more mature older crowd, I was wrong. Stayed for awhile, and see no changes in attendance, I left at 2200hrs

Guest Mid_stocky 40s

maybe they are merely young looking. :rolleyes: nowadays we like to take care of ourselves.

Maybe... or maybe wrong timing wrong day.. I might be wrong..

Well.. Will try again,, :rolleyes:

My first visit today at ard 8pm and it was a very short 15 mins visit. So many young guys there and I never thought that the place is almost bitch plack. Couldnt see a thing in the steam room. Place was very clean, definetely go there again to check out the maze. Had a BJ fun, sorry for the guy that I was too late, that I cummed in ur mouth :)

dear keybox,

i appreciate your employee advising me on what time is the best to come the last 2 times i went. he stopped me in front of everyone and said 'i see you walking up and down... u should have come early when there were more people.'

i think he does not realize that it is a little embarrassing for me and i think you should ask employees to refrain from doing such things as it is none of his business.

thank you.

dear keybox,

i appreciate your employee advising me on what time is the best to come the last 2 times i went. he stopped me in front of everyone and said 'i see you walking up and down... u should have come early when there were more people.'

i think he does not realize that it is a little embarrassing for me and i think you should ask employees to refrain from doing such things as it is none of his business.

thank you.

Sad to say, I was there to witness that incident for myself too. This poor guy was just minding his own business walking around, and then one of the employees simply said that across the computer area. Felt bad for him!!

Guest discostick

My bf & I went to KB last sunday night and we were very satisfied with the environment, and equipment. Very clean & very relaxing.

Before we went to have our fun in the room, we sat at the tv lounge area with our drinks. Saw this cute boy (i supposed he's ard our age) and his friend but they were leaving. They sat beside the lounge area used the computers for awhile before they leave. Not sure if you'll see this, but if you remember us and if you are keen for some group fun, we're on! :P

Went for a 1st time visit last thursday for Aniki Men's Nude Nite.

Very nice new place, nice friendly staffs (i think they have either friends of new staff at the counter) I'm surprise how they keep the place so clean!

The lockers provided are just of a right size. The air-conditioned Café and TV lounge are a bit open but does not bother me. The steam room smell nice, the Jacuzzi a big plus (guys, please try to keep the water clean as i seen many actions there! go to a room instead) The room is nice and clean as well!

Now, the whole place is a bit dark, would be better if it's brighter (my personal preference) other then this is the distant to the MRT, else this place is really good and really not that expensive compare to the rest. Well done to the owners!

Was out of luck there and most of the visitor that night are gym fit! I'm neither a chub, bear or gym fit so... but this is still such a nice place. Would definitely visit again.

dear keybox,

thank you.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our staff could have been more discreet in advising you in the best times to come. We have taken note and the staff has been reprimanded.

As a gesture of goodwill we can offer you a free pass for your next visit. But you need to be a registered user so that we can verify your identity. We encourage all of you posting to register to comment as well.

See you soon!

Keybox Management

06-Saturday.jpg

Saturday Nude Nite!天体会

$15 for B-Men 26 to 35 years

$18 for KB-Members 36 and above

Every Saturday Nite

Sunday Theme Nite

Come in Pairs & Double the fun!

07-Sunday.jpg

$22 Entry fee for Couples

$18 Entry fee for Singles

Free Entry for K-Boys

Every Sunday is Couple's Day

Come on down and have a grooving good time at Keybox

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our staff could have been more discreet in advising you in the best times to come. We have taken note and the staff has been reprimanded.

As a gesture of goodwill we can offer you a free pass for your next visit. But you need to be a registered user so that we can verify your identity. We encourage all of you posting to register to comment as well.

See you soon!

Keybox Management

Customer gave feedback and management responded. :thumb: :thumb:

Keep it up Keybox. Its all about service!! :clap: :clap:

You have my support :D:D

Don't worry, Be happy

Guest regular thursday

Thursday crowd do have mature daddies and chubs/cubs/bears but this is my observation from the regular weeks i go to keybox on thursday. Some of the mature/chubs/cubs/bears come between 3pm - 4pm to enjoy the $10 entry, the group that come early would have had their fun and will start to go around 6pm. Whilst those that come later like 6pm for the $12 entry will stay the most until 8pm - 9pm depending on the crowd.

Do note that there are more on the 1st and middle of the month. The other weeks are touch and go but you still get a handful. So its a timing thing.

Have fun.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.... offer you a free pass....

looks like pple who complain abt trivia are rewarded with freebies...

On contrary the many who enjoyed their visits and posted Positive feedbacks are not rewarded...

Think next time must complain more...

Yours sincerely,

Sour grapes

rotikawin, don't think you are so fragile & so sour type of person right? :lol:

the staff " kindness " show at the wrong place & wrong time, what to do? :P

in order to win back customer heart, this is a wise choice i believe :thumb:

hmm...U seem to know me inside out... Have we met??

Anyway i think I know which staff it is, he advised me on better timings too.

But I took it as friendly good advise...

Keybox Wednesday Gymer's Nite!

Gymers, Muscle Men, Sports Men, G-Men!

03-Wednesday.jpg

$12* Entry fee for those with valid Gym member card

Every Wednesday Nite

Keybox Popular Thursday Theme Nite is here once more!

Men In Their Naked Glory!

04-Thursday.jpg

$12* Entry fee for members 35 years and above

Every Thursday Nite

Event will start at 6:30pm

Come down to Keybox and get notti.. get very notti!

Lifetime membership will be at $10

*After $3 off regular entry fee

Keybox Swimwear /Underwear Theme Nite

05-Friday.jpg

Swimwear / Underwear Nite! 泳装男孩

$18 for KB Member 31yo and above

$15 for B-Men 26 to 30 years

Free Entry for K-Boys 18 to 25 years

Free Re-entry for members who entered earlier

Every Friday Nite

All nite long till next morning!

Come on down Tonite with your best swimwear / underwear

06-Saturday.jpg

Saturday Nude Nite!天体会

$15 for B-Men 26 to 35 years

$18 for KB-Members 36 and above

Every Saturday Nite

Sunday Theme Nite

Come in Pairs & Double the fun!

07-Sunday.jpg

$22 Entry fee for Couples

$18 Entry fee for Singles

Free Entry for K-Boys

Every Sunday is Couple's Day

Come on down and have a grooving good time at Keybox

i feel that keybox aniki's nude nite is a pretty interesting concept.. however, i would like to suggest to the keybox management about having the aniki nites as an underwear nite instead.. i feel that mature man would generally feel more comfortable with their underwear onz instead of running around naked... that might attract more mature man... just a thought... forumers/Keybox management... comments?

got my cock sucked at the gym area that day. it was nice though that people only looked and didnt dare to join in... kinky :D

Oh wow! When was that? Thursday? How come I was there I didn't managed to catch that :twisted:

But Friday is already Underwear night, why do you want so many underwear nights (Although I don't mind!) but some people just hate it. Reason being, its going to come off anyways so why waste time! Nude is the best... (from people who tells me why they hate underwear,swimwear night)

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.