Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Today's crowd is not bad. Went around 10+ in the evening. Went to 2nd storey to explore, there are a few guys outside of the rooms this time. Usually they are empty. A Caucasian btm gave me a bj. Went to the maze to play. Having fun with a guy and it attracted other guys to join in. Fun having fun with the guys. When leaving, bump into a good looking guy (he was not wearing mask) who is most likely to be in his 40s in the shower. His locker is also near to mine as I was changing preparing to leave. The crowd is still there at 11+ 

Guest Over reaching

Wow like that wearing watches with glow in the dark dials and casio digital watches with back-lit glow light will also be beaten up or barred from entering into dark maze?

10 hours ago, Guest Over reaching said:

Wow like that wearing watches with glow in the dark dials and casio digital watches with back-lit glow light will also be beaten up or barred from entering into dark maze?

to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, ALL such watches should be banned from entering. So if anyone is wearing such items, they can be called out easily.

Yesterday there was this big chested guy who was very generous at the steam room. I was playing with his big plump chest while someone was sucking him. Man his chest felt so good. Then so many guys started swarming on us, touching him, and i let others enjoy him too and stepped aside.😁 so many people and goox mixed crowd. I was there 3-6pm.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

Just left KB. Packed Saturday afternoon! There were at least 2 rooms where loud snoring can be heard from outside. And many are walking around in pairs or threes, trying to find empty rooms. L

I met one guy which we both into each other eventually there no room there 3 room that we walk pass hear the snoring. To my amazed he knock the door so hard that the guy open the door. He just turn ard and hug me we kiss. The end the left we took over and we had real good time end we have each other gear.

13 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Gone to KB this evening. Had 2 cute guys worshiping, licking, sucking, sayang my anaconda. Then fed an uncle my anaconda in the dark maze. He deep throat my anaconda and i kept thrusting my waist till i shot a huge lots of protein in his mouth. He swallowed all my essence and licked clean my anaconda not a single drop waste.

Sunday was packed with people. There were quite a number of ah bengs with lots of tatoo on body. Think they came with their boss. Quite tempted to see how ah beng moans in bed when getting fucked behind ;D

I ever fuck those ahbeng at kb very shiok to dominate those guy I make them shiok first like sucking and rimming them. Once I see them to shiok I make them high press their nose to take a deep sniff of my jungle juice X less than few second some start utter vulgar word and said wah low wei so siong knn that turn me on I repeat that till they loose their head and make them wear my g string. I say to them them I let them fuck me if u let me fuck you first they agreed but sorry they fall on my trap I make them super horny and shiok till the auto cum few time till I see their cock totally knock off. Few times I trick them I say I wear condom hahhha once doggy to shiok and high I pull out the condom raw. As I'm on prep once I saw them cum few time the cock seem KO I pretend come my turn they get frustrated that the cock cannot stand anymore after a while I say thank u next try me again. But I can see them that their asshole bit sore.

I don't think it's very difficult to walk out of the entry and check the time from the clock just hanging beside the computers/ Or just check your time from your own device locked at your own locker? 

Wanting to see clearly/cannot see properly is just an excuse. If you're unable to see and walk in the dark maze, it means you are basically unfit to be in such dangerous environment (risk of falling and tripping). SO DON'T HARM YOURSELF AND OTHERS BY ENDANGERING YOURSELF. The place is dark for a reason.  

Guest Cliente
On 2/26/2021 at 10:08 AM, West93 said:

In this regard this is where KB loses out to Hook in terms of layout. Hook only has one entry and exit point, KB has two, which makes such gatekeeping more difficult to do. 

Hook, too, has a second entry point via the back stairways opp the shower facilities. 

Anyway I doubt the rumours about spycams in KB are real, even if the commotion inside the dark maze did happened, it was probably watch light related (not night vision cam) or groping incidents.

18 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

I met one guy which we both into each other eventually there no room there 3 room that we walk pass hear the snoring. To my amazed he knock the door so hard that the guy open the door. He just turn ard and hug me we kiss. The end the left we took over and we had real good time end we have each other gear.

Lol...I encountered almost the same yesterday, was searching in vain for a room until we spotted one with a guy sleeping face down. I couldn't care less but at the same didnt want to disturb his sleep, so I just pulled my partner in and closed the door behind to continue our kissing, ignoring completely his presence. It wasn't long before he realised we were inside, got up and left hastily haha. 

Guest guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Hook, too, has a second entry point via the back stairways opp the shower facilities. 

Anyway I doubt the rumours about spycams in KB are real, even if the commotion inside the dark maze did happened, it was probably watch light related (not night vision cam) or groping incidents.

Lol...I encountered almost the same yesterday, was searching in vain for a room until we spotted one with a guy sleeping face down. I couldn't care less but at the same didnt want to disturb his sleep, so I just pulled my partner in and closed the door behind to continue our kissing, ignoring completely his presence. It wasn't long before he realised we were inside, got up and left hastily haha. 

I think I would have stayed behind and continued to pretend to sleep, hoping the kissing progresses to moans and fuck sounds. Will sleep soundly after smelling the aftersex scents in the room.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:34 AM, bong pal said:

Yesterday there was this big chested guy who was very generous at the steam room. I was playing with his big plump chest while someone was sucking him. Man his chest felt so good. Then so many guys started swarming on us, touching him, and i let others enjoy him too and stepped aside.😁 so many people and goox mixed crowd. I was there 3-6pm.

If i were you i pull him to a corner or get a room and service him well.

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I ever fuck those ahbeng at kb very shiok to dominate those guy I make them shiok first like sucking and rimming them. Once I see them to shiok I make them high press their nose to take a deep sniff of my jungle juice X less than few second some start utter vulgar word and said wah low wei so siong knn that turn me on I repeat that till they loose their head and make them wear my g string. I say to them them I let them fuck me if u let me fuck you first they agreed but sorry they fall on my trap I make them super horny and shiok till the auto cum few time till I see their cock totally knock off. Few times I trick them I say I wear condom hahhha once doggy to shiok and high I pull out the condom raw. As I'm on prep once I saw them cum few time the cock seem KO I pretend come my turn they get frustrated that the cock cannot stand anymore after a while I say thank u next try me again. But I can see them that their asshole bit sore.

The fact this is complete fantasy is about the only thing that stops it being totally gross

Guest Cliente
On 3/1/2021 at 5:38 PM, moonki said:

The place is dark for a reason.  

Problem is not everyone is as tactful and experienced when it comes to cruising in a sauna. Occasional visitors & 1st-timers especially, might not be aware of the dos & don'ts, let alone the reason for the near darkness inside the maze.

The deepest and darkest section of the maze as you know, has always provided a safe haven for those who are less picky on looks & bodies to have some quickies. To them, so long as the sucking is good, a mouth is just a mouth in total darkness. On a good night, there will usually be around 3 to 5 clusters of guys pleasuring each other at various dark corners at the back. When somebody illuminates the area with smartwatches, the faces & bodies instantly become visible to all, what follows usually will be the group dispersing within seconds as most will be turned off by what they see...lol. 眼见就要到嘴的鸭子飞了, of course they will be very pissed off. That's why they are now coming up with all these night vision cam watch stories so that KB management can ban them for good.

3 hours ago, TampinesTop said:

What sort of action is there on a weekday afternoon? Making my first visit later

Tues is usually quiet, Mon & Thurs will be better (nude theme) followed by Wed & Fri (Undies nights)

1 hour ago, Guest Cliente said:

Problem is not everyone is as tactful and experienced when it comes to cruising in a sauna. Occasional visitors & 1st-timers especially, might not be aware of the dos & don'ts, let alone the reason for the near darkness inside the maze.

The deepest and darkest section of the maze as you know, has always provided a safe haven for those who are less picky on looks & bodies to have some quickies. To them, so long as the sucking is good, a mouth is just a mouth in total darkness. On a good night, there will usually be around 3 to 5 clusters of guys pleasuring each other at various dark corners at the back. When somebody illuminates the area with smartwatches, the faces & bodies instantly become visible to all, what follows usually will be the group dispersing within seconds as most will be turned off by what they see...lol. 眼见就要到嘴的鸭子飞了, of course they will be very pissed off. That's why they are now coming up with all these night vision cam watch stories so that KB management can ban them for good.

Tues is usually quiet, Mon & Thurs will be better (nude theme) followed by Wed & Fri (Undies nights)

Pretty much sums up the purpose of the dark maze. The darker it is, the more you can fantasize. Like how I saw someone who looked like my friend’s bf and I fantasized it was him fucking me when that guy banged me from behind.

Guest Jason
15 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Pretty much sums up the purpose of the dark maze. The darker it is, the more you can fantasize. Like how I saw someone who looked like my friend’s bf and I fantasized it was him fucking me when that guy banged me from behind.

I have a similar experience except that I fuck the bottom that looks like my friend's bf.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:56 AM, Guest guest said:

I think I would have stayed behind and continued to pretend to sleep, hoping the kissing progresses to moans and fuck sounds. Will sleep soundly after smelling the aftersex scents in the room.

Lol!~

Guest guest
17 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Obviously that works for you because nobody would want to fuck you in the light. Too ugly to be fucked, repressednerd!

I love nude nite and undies nite. Undies nite is the time when I want to get rid my very old skimpy gear simply love love how they worship my undies and bodies. At time I pretend or leave un attend to my undies to my surprise less than few min taken up.

31 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

I love nude nite and undies nite. Undies nite is the time when I want to get rid my very old skimpy gear simply love love how they worship my undies and bodies. At time I pretend or leave un attend to my undies to my surprise less than few min taken up.

Maybe picked up by the cleaner and thrown into the bin ..haha. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Keybox do not have a chinese name like tenmenclub and Shogun, hence losing its chinese cliente

Not true. I was there on Monday afternoon, quite a few chinese/Prc guys or bears around. They seems to enjoy the others. The negative sides are that I could hear snoring, and while I managed to engage with someone in a room, I could hear someone vomiting and before entering the steam room, a few guys fled out of the room as I heard one guy saying someone has diarrhoea there, so hygiene is very important. At my last session with another Caucasian, the room is so filthy, that both of us have to clean up the room. 

So guys out there, please be courteous if you are unwell please refrain from going to a sauna or you have finished your session please do clean up the room before you leave so as the next pair or thrio can use them.

7 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

Not true. I was there on Monday afternoon, quite a few chinese/Prc guys or bears around. They seems to enjoy the others. The negative sides are that I could hear snoring, and while I managed to engage with someone in a room, I could hear someone vomiting and before entering the steam room, a few guys fled out of the room as I heard one guy saying someone has diarrhoea there, so hygiene is very important. At my last session with another Caucasian, the room is so filthy, that both of us have to clean up the room. 

So guys out there, please be courteous if you are unwell please refrain from going to a sauna or you have finished your session please do clean up the room before you leave so as the next pair or thrio can use them.

OMG Yucks I doubt he got diarrhoea I think he got a very thick and long cock that stretch open his asshole plus the guy breed him with huge squirt load of cum in his asshole. As he can't hold it either it leaking out or he accidentally fart and release those peanut butter and chocolate. I ever saw few guy the towel soil with yellow stain from breeding the moment he out of the room the moment the door open the smell like dead corpse.

Guest unlock
On 3/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, paulsmith1 said:

Just curious why people will sleep n snore inside? Tot they are there to hv fun?

Guess the $4 extra is still cheaper than any cab going home.

If covid restrictions are over, helpful if staff unlock the rooms and awake the guys, was too often all rooms occupied but you hearing only snores.

Prior Covid I heard some visitor from Batam or Migrant Worker to sleep over, as cheaper than hotel or trip home.

6 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Keybox do not have a chinese name like tenmenclub and Shogun, hence losing its chinese cliente

25 minutes ago, Guest Regular said:

Yes , agreed. 

and Absolute or TowelClub lost Chinese clients too because of non chinese name? You are jokers.

Guest crystal ball
On 3/2/2021 at 1:53 PM, TampinesTop said:

What sort of action is there on a weekday afternoon? Making my first visit later

If we work as fortune tellers in our next life we will inform you.

Just imagine what could happen in your dirtiest sex fantasy,  then you know....

Guest whisperer
6 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

I have a similar experience except that I fuck the bottom that looks like my friend's bf.

when he whispered to you after you unloaded your cum into his boy pussy (safely into the condom)...

Don't tell my bf...

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

OMG Yucks I doubt he got diarrhoea I think he got a very thick and long cock that stretch open his asshole plus the guy breed him with huge squirt load of cum in his asshole. As he can't hold it either it leaking out or he accidentally fart and release those peanut butter and chocolate. I ever saw few guy the towel soil with yellow stain from breeding the moment he out of the room the moment the door open the smell like dead corpse.

That sounds all very delicious. And you didn't do ass to mouth or how did you know the taste was peanut butter n choc?

Guest guest guesthouse ,
1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

Wish it would lose the geriatric crowd instead....

uh, why dont u set up your own sauna business and just limit your customers to only your type preference only,

young, hunk , well hung, sky vegetable.

and if you can sustain your business model , make money and pay your employees and overheads. 

hmmm, take the challenge ?

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Too many old and out of shape guys needing rest after spending many minutes walking around....🤣

Many of them hope someone will sexually assault them in their sleep.

Guest correct
1 hour ago, Guest guest guesthouse , said:

uh, why dont u set up your own sauna business and just limit your customers to only your type preference only,

young, hunk , well hung, sky vegetable.

and if you can sustain your business model , make money and pay your employees and overheads. 

hmmm, take the challenge ?

correct, Cruise Club only survived for so long because the above 30 subsidised the spring chicken...

Guest Sasah
3 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Too many old and out of shape guys needing rest after spending many minutes walking around....🤣

Are you saying that KB has too many old n out of shape customers lately? What happen to those young and nice looking guys? Where have they flee to? Are they driven away by all these "new customers"? That's sad. 

Guest Cliente
On 3/2/2021 at 2:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

The fact this is complete fantasy is about the only thing that stops it being totally gross

I certainly hope so. If somebody did raw on me without my permission, I will make sure to take down his full particulars(snapshot of his NRIC) and contact. Any 三长两短 to me after the window period, I'm going to report him to the police and make sure he look after me + my parents' welfare for the rest of our lives! So better don't play play hahaha. 

On 3/2/2021 at 7:22 PM, repressednerd said:

That's quite true, for top especially, a little bit of kinky thoughts does help to keep the libido up. In a typical sauna setting where everybody is stripped to their full monty, it is easy for one to lose their sexual desire fast when the night is packed with mostly unattractive out-of-shape guys . In constrast, when men are fully clothed, most flaws will be concealed underneath the garments, leaving us with more rooms for fantasy🤑.  Maybe can follow Hook's theme - wear anything except towels haha.

3 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Many times ah neh neh too, probably too tired from working the graveyard shift.

There's really nothing much we can do except rely on their snorings to alert the staff.

22 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Maybe picked up by the cleaner and thrown into the bin ..haha. 

Saw few time some guy wearing it after the next theme nite. Is good he like it as the brand is from oversea I even say to him you got nice sexy gear and he reply is a gift from a fren. Deep in me ya right whatever.

Guest ah no no
29 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Many times ah neh neh too, probably too tired from working the graveyard shift.

There's really nothing much we can do except rely on their snorings to alert the staff.

dun call them bad name he.

Plenty of them dun have the money go back with cab to dorm. Some dorm close door midnight, then sleep on street?

Even if annoying, have some compassion.

Guess the worker guys dun do becoz they wan but no choice.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Not a fantasy at all...it happens...

Really? God, then it is definitely gross and in many countries in the world also illegal -  not sure what the situation would be if this was reported in Singapore. 

Guest Scare2Death
4 hours ago, Guest ah no no said:

dun call them bad name he.

Plenty of them dun have the money go back with cab to dorm. Some dorm close door midnight, then sleep on street?

Even if annoying, have some compassion.

Guess the worker guys dun do becoz they wan but no choice.

The migrant workers treat KB as their dorm and over night there?? Oh dear, I better stay away.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.