Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

There is one particular uncle who would trail patrons, ambush hug from behind, forcefully jerk, persistently talk to you and yet sound all helpful and friendly. A few of my friends have encountered, should think of an appropriate way to respond to him. 

Went over the weekend and it was already quite packed by the time I arrived in the evening.

Lots of dudes all shapes and sizes, only a few of them who were in reasonable shape.

Didn't take long to hook up with one of them and he was rather meh. Just wanted to be fucked and he came like within 10 mins of fucking. He's probably had a few rounds before me.

Went for a shower and took a second round with a  muscular dude. Thought he was a top but turned out to be a bottom, which is fine as well. Ultra sensitive nipples with just a few touches and he was in fuckme mode. He didn't last long either.

So I was in and out of there pretty fast.

The dark maze was a tad too dark, if you ask me, and worse now with masks, so you can't really see who are you getting it on with, but perhaps beneficial to dudes who prefer it that way.

I had a bad experience recently. Near the stairs someone tried to force himself on me by grabbing me, forcefully kissing my neck and slipping his d into me from behind. I yelled. Its not even a mature guy. Anyone experienced this? 

1 hour ago, Guest June said:

I had a bad experience recently. Near the stairs someone tried to force himself on me by grabbing me, forcefully kissing my neck and slipping his d into me from behind. I yelled. Its not even a mature guy. Anyone experienced this? 

Why didn't you stop him from the start, if you don't want? If someone is using force you just let him go?

Are you sure he slipped into your hole from behind just like this?

11 hours ago, Square said:

Went over the weekend and it was already quite packed by the time I arrived in the evening.

Lots of dudes all shapes and sizes, only a few of them who were in reasonable shape.

Didn't take long to hook up with one of them and he was rather meh. Just wanted to be fucked and he came like within 10 mins of fucking. He's probably had a few rounds before me.

Went for a shower and took a second round with a  muscular dude. Thought he was a top but turned out to be a bottom, which is fine as well. Ultra sensitive nipples with just a few touches and he was in fuckme mode. He didn't last long either.

So I was in and out of there pretty fast.

The dark maze was a tad too dark, if you ask me, and worse now with masks, so you can't really see who are you getting it on with, but perhaps beneficial to dudes who prefer it that way.

I think the maze is brighter at the front but will be darker deeper inside which I like the ambience 😊

24 minutes ago, paulsmith1 said:

Isn't that scary as u won't know who touched you?

It is a mixed feeling. If they give you sensual touches, it is not scary and quite enjoyable. The only time it is scary is when one is too forceful to the point it become uncomfortable, it will heighten the sense of fear since you can't see in the dark. 

Just now, ritchie85 said:

It is a mixed feeling. If they give you sensual touches, it is not scary and quite enjoyable. The only time it is scary is when one is too forceful to the point it become uncomfortable, it will heighten the sense of fear since you can't see in the dark. 

I'm sure will hv forceful one there

5 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Today is so crowded, and I did score. And why sooooo many btm,  even the hunky, muscular, huge dicks and cacausians.

Annoying isn't it? Plus nowadays it's sometimes so deceptive, you can't really tell if a guy is top or btm just from his mannerisms or body build either. 

5 hours ago, West93 said:

Annoying isn't it? Plus nowadays it's sometimes so deceptive, you can't really tell if a guy is top or btm just from his mannerisms or body build either. 

If he grabs your dick and don't let go, possible he is a bottom? If he fondles your ass, sticks his finger into it, he is more likely a top?

Actually I'm not entirely sure of the above too, hence the question marks.

1 hour ago, paulsmith1 said:

I suppose that it will be very noisy... how do u know if they are top or btm?

I myself not sure if im top or btm.

I like to be hj/bj.

I dun mind giving hj/bj but im selective.

I kinda enjoy someone fingering me but not poking my ass with their dicks.

I don’t like to penetrate but don’t mind in between legs/thigh and grinding.

I love touching butts.

I do kiss but with someone a match.

so how? Based on the description above, am I a Top or btm?

27 minutes ago, MilkyCow said:

I myself not sure if im top or btm.

I like to be hj/bj.

I dun mind giving hj/bj but im selective.

I kinda enjoy someone fingering me but not poking my ass with their dicks.

I don’t like to penetrate but don’t mind in between legs/thigh and grinding.

I love touching butts.

I do kiss but with someone a match.

so how? Based on the description above, am I a Top or btm?

Hahaa I think you should be btm.

5 hours ago, mate69 said:

93% btms

7% tops

Yeah, better to just assume they're a btm.

If turns out to be a top, then bonus, ha ha ha

But seriously, it is not that bad. I always end up finding a top or 3....

Someone who quickly grope for your dick, or quickly want to suck your dick, probably MORE likely to be bottom.

Conversely, someone grabbing your arse, or fingering you, is MORE likely to be top.

MORE likely, not definitive.

It was spoiled for choice for me as there alot of nice build guys. I would like to to thanked the guy with the ring piercing ball for the great fun. Thank you for the give me your sweaty gear and number i will call u for next raunchy session. I guess you know I was refering too.

6 hours ago, Guest sian said:

Someone who quickly grope for your dick, or quickly want to suck your dick, probably MORE likely to be bottom.

Conversely, someone grabbing your arse, or fingering you, is MORE likely to be top.

MORE likely, not definitive.

That's right, not definitive. I love to suck but I am certainly not a bottom.

Guest Cliente
17 hours ago, Guest sian said:

Most often when the guy touching is not my type or doesn't turn me on much, I will return the same gestures by applying the basic laws of magnetism to politely repel his advances. 

Guest Cliente

Of course can see lah, it might be dim but not to the extent of total darkness . Also if you hang around long enough in the brighter parts of the maze, you will eventually be able to recognise them thru their silhouettes, hairstyle or postures in the darker area. Some are pretty obvious such as walking like Donald Duck, Manchurian baldness/botak, white hair, body odour/heavy edt smell, limping old men, hunchback, big pot bellies, etc.

2 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Of course can see lah, it might be dim but not to the extent of total darkness . Also if you hang around long enough in the brighter parts of the maze, you will eventually be able to recognise them thru their silhouettes, hairstyle or postures in the darker area. Some are pretty obvious such as walking like Donald Duck, Manchurian baldness/botak, white hair, body odour/heavy edt smell, limping old men, hunchback, big pot bellies, etc.

Hahaaa wow u described them till like not worth going cos all not attractive at all.

4 hours ago, paulsmith1 said:

But seriously really depends on lucky for that day I guess 

So far when I went, it is always a good mix. That is after 6pm (nude theme), for those who are more into body than face, there are quite a number who are gym fit. For those who are more towards the face, although they are wearing masks, you can still figure out whether the guy is good looking from upper facial features and there are quite a number of them. 

14 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

So far when I went, it is always a good mix. That is after 6pm (nude theme), for those who are more into body than face, there are quite a number who are gym fit. For those who are more towards the face, although they are wearing masks, you can still figure out whether the guy is good looking from upper facial features and there are quite a number of them. 

Oh all hv to wear masks inside?

Guest 犯賤冰冰
1 hour ago, MilkyCow said:

I think most of the time, 99.9999999%, will be lucky in KB.....if don’t believe, can try out other saunas such as TMC to compare.....

LOL

Guest Depressed

Hi Mates, anyone by chance grope by uncle who had bad body odour and tummy navel area had lumps. I find it so disgusting he keep pestering me but I did not manage to recognise him outside the dark room. I still feel traumatized by the grabbing non stop. He keep begging me for sex. Wonder how he look like? Did he hide himself inside the dark room and small room? I try so hard to wait for him at locker to have a good look and explain to him please stop pestering me.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
9 minutes ago, Guest Depressed said:

Hi Mates, anyone by chance grope by uncle who had bad body odour and tummy navel area had lumps. I find it so disgusting he keep pestering me but I did not manage to recognise him outside the dark room. I still feel traumatized by the grabbing non stop. He keep begging me for sex. Wonder how he look like? Did he hide himself inside the dark room and small room? I try so hard to wait for him at locker to have a good look and explain to him please stop pestering me.

Next time don't be scared! Tell him loudly to fuck off!

30 minutes ago, Guest Depressed said:

Wow sound so scary... he cfm desperate. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.