Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 2/15/2021 at 5:56 PM, p-2122 said:

Today is so crowded, and I did score. And why sooooo many btm,  even the hunky, muscular, huge dicks and cacausians.

Really?

But as a top, sometimes I did not score at all.

Maybe cos I am a bit choosy?

Maybe cos my body type does not show I am a top? 😁

I think we should discuss a way to tell who is t/b/f in the sauna.

35 minutes ago, quatro said:

I went to KB few times already but always wonder is this business legal in Singapore? Will there be a raid by the police like in other South East Asia countries?

legal lah

authorities are aware of these businesses but won't raid unless they have strong reason to believe

that the premises has contravened fire safety building codes/regulations

9 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Colour coded elastic bands might be the solution.

Red band (Bull)- for top.

Green band (Proceed to enter !) - for btm

Purple band (Cum what may) - for flex

...LOL 

better order lots of green!

To the guy with black spec frame thank you for the great fun we had inside the private cabin. I love the way u moan and move and each of my finger move in your ass you will moan and quiver is even worse when I manage to to tease your g spot. From open your leg wide to doggy you begging me to finger and you enjoy so much beside you took my 3days low rise Groovin brief and sniff it. As for me I get horny when you start to put the brief over your head and the bulge area under your nostril saying how manly the scent is and you love it. The more i finger the more is open up till till to a point that I can't take it and fuck you well. I hope you know who you are if you reading this I hope my undies that you take to be used in good cause and it was place at the right place in your room. Enjoy my undies no doubt you say your asshole very sore and when you walk to the toilet I saw something leaking it out. Sorry is my nature i do cum a lot.

45 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

To the guy with black spec frame thank you for the great fun we had inside the private cabin. I love the way u moan and move and each of my finger move in your ass you will moan and quiver is even worse when I manage to to tease your g spot. From open your leg wide to doggy you begging me to finger and you enjoy so much beside you took my 3days low rise Groovin brief and sniff it. As for me I get horny when you start to put the brief over your head and the bulge area under your nostril saying how manly the scent is and you love it. The more i finger the more is open up till till to a point that I can't take it and fuck you well. I hope you know who you are if you reading this I hope my undies that you take to be used in good cause and it was place at the right place in your room. Enjoy my undies no doubt you say your asshole very sore and when you walk to the toilet I saw something leaking it out. Sorry is my nature i do cum a lot.

Why not u both get together n be partners.

56 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Eww raw? That black spec guy sounds like the nerdy guy I met. Tall, fair and lean right?

Guest beauties
On 2/17/2021 at 12:33 PM, Guest Cliente said:

Of course can see lah, it might be dim but not to the extent of total darkness . Also if you hang around long enough in the brighter parts of the maze, you will eventually be able to recognise them thru their silhouettes, hairstyle or postures in the darker area. Some are pretty obvious such as walking like Donald Duck, Manchurian baldness/botak, white hair, body odour/heavy edt smell, limping old men, hunchback, big pot bellies, etc.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, paulsmith1 said:

Hahaaa wow u described them till like not worth going cos all not attractive at all.

I noted plenty of the very good looking ones, or those with hot gym toned bods don't frequent the maze at all.

Mostly they will hand around at the corridors.

But there is no law for a good looking one not to go into a room with a less good looking one. But most of them just want to see how the other looks like.

From waiting or cooling off at the corridors I noted this behaviour by better looking guys.

There is a group not entering the maze at all.

2 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Lovely top 😘

2 hours ago, fetish72 said:

U did wear condom?

Guest regular suckers

Often when I scroll through the maze . I m surprised how many guys don't bother and allow the one to three regular dick suckers to suck every dick at the maze. Even small queues are building in front or next of these 2 or 3 sucker guys with guys waiting for their dick to be suck off.    Just wonder if these sucker guys count the different dicks.

But this is nothing for my taste... I m just amazed how many guys don't bother.

Guest disclose yourself
41 minutes ago, Guest regular suckers said:

Often when I scroll through the maze . I m surprised how many guys don't bother and allow the one to three regular dick suckers to suck every dick at the maze. Even small queues are building in front or next of these 2 or 3 sucker guys with guys waiting for their dick to be suck off.    Just wonder if these sucker guys count the different dicks.

But this is nothing for my taste... I m just amazed how many guys don't bother.

Yawn

55 minutes ago, moonki said:

Noticed a few guys wearing watch that allows them to shine light in the dark maze. It’s VERY irritating to have light shone at your face, when you’re in the middle of action. Can’t the management do something about it and forbid watches? 

Indeed! Don't they understand the place is dark by design and not because there's a power outage? 🧐

9 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

Noticed a few guys wearing watch that allows them to shine light in the dark maze. It’s VERY irritating to have light shone at your face, when you’re in the middle of action. Can’t the management do something about it and forbid watches? 

Indeed! Don't they understand the place is dark by design and not because there's a power outage? 🧐

Already numerous cases of people gotten punched in their faces  in the maze area. 

Its their own  Deserving Wish if punched, if they are deliverately intruding to watch free show.

Many times others shouted and warned them about the lighted watches.   

There was once someone complained he was pushed, punched to counter staff for first aid dressing, counter staff replied 

YOU ASK FOR IT. Everything Happens for a Reason.

KB Mgt already warned many wearing LED light watches into maze, but they choose to wear, Mgt hold no responsibilities for injuries or fights.

Edited by LoveCum

1 hour ago, LoveCum said:

Already numerous cases of people gotten punched in their faces  in the maze area. 

Its their own  deserving if punched.

There was once someone complained he was pushed, punched to counter staff for first aid dressing, counter staff replied  YOU ASK FOR IT.

KB Mgt already warned many wearing LED light watches into maze, but they choose to wear, Mgt hold no responsibilities for injuries or fights.

Omg so dangerous still got fighting...

If wanna hv fun just follow the rules 

Guest Hollister
5 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Its their own  Deserving Wish if punched, if they are deliverately intruding to watch free show.

There was once someone complained he was pushed, punched to counter staff for first aid dressing, counter staff replied 

OMG !! Since when KB has became a dangerous place.

Guest Cliente
On 2/17/2021 at 1:15 PM, paulsmith1 said:

But seriously really depends on lucky for that day I guess 

Seriously how far can luck take you when it comes to scoring guys in a sauna? While first timer being fresh & new might get lucky with some beginner's luck, regulars will tell you it's a no pain, no gain effort if you want to hook up with the really hot guys. Unless you are bestowed with good genes, you will need to put in sheer amount of hard work & time to keep yourself in good shape by working your ass off at the gym, cultivating good personal hygiene & grooming habits, maintaining good postures, etc... Sad to say, the gay sauna scene has always been a meat market, don't expect to get prime grade beef if you don't work hard for it lor. 

1 hour ago, Guest Hollister said:

OMG !! Since when KB has became a dangerous place.

So far I have not witnessed any punching incidents leh, just my own hitting back at touchy old grandpas and chubs haha.

4 hours ago, Loveman said:

No. Actually the watch is for recorded and it can be recorded in night vision and is not only for light 

If this is real, I really don't understand what pleasure they get from recording these videos....no storylines, no colors, all actors covered with masks...like that also can get high meh?

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Time to punch those idiots who engage in unwanted touching.

unwanted touching, i can understand and tolerate.

but persistent unwanted touching is not acceptable.

Guest Cliente

My hit back is to grope them back with triple the strength to let them have a taste of their own medicine hor. Punching is only for gangsters and uncultured people, plus you risk getting yourself banned by the management.

5 minutes ago, Guest kaypoh said:

Twist their arm and place them in a chokehold!

2 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

there was one time 6- 8 persons attacking the guy with led watch , suspected filming, after he was warned.

This happened few weeks ago

Too many motherfuckers wearing LED watches in the steam room and sauna. There should be a crackdown on these devices.

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Too many motherfuckers wearing LED watches in the steam room and sauna. There should be a crackdown on these devices.

No choice , its the choice they choose to be beaten up.  Heard some guys raised voice

" Hey you better leave darkroom with your Led watch" , but they tidak apa.....eventually was beaten up as it was in the dark, all just join in the  beating.

Edited by LoveCum

4 hours ago, Guest kaypoh said:

True. Some fuckers push my hand even when first time touching them. Knn. Born gay, go gay sauna n act like a saint. After get old oredi, waiting at sauna maze with tongue out like old dogs.😂😂😂

Guest cr8tive
13 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Once I was in the steam room and there was this guy with his LED light watch on, obviously filming an on-going action. When the action was over, he proceeded to walk this way out.

Then, all of a sudden, someone seated along the side bench stretched out his leg in the path of the LED watch guy. Needless, the watch guy tripped over that stretched leg and lost his balance. With that darkness, it was impossible for him to regain posture and he ended up knocking his head hard against the centre divider wall, with a loud thug sound. Hahahaha...well deserved, serve this idiot right !!!

Hope this serve as a hard lesson to those who still insist to wear LED watch inside KB. You asked for it !

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.