Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

More guys with wet honry cocks than there are cock suckers around. Went to keybox a few times and then waited for action at the top floor dark area with giant bed. lay down and waited , saw many guys came up the stairs and then went doen disappinted they were hoping to get sucked and there were not any cock suckers around to service them.

where have all those cock suckers that used to service horny guys cock daisy chain style gone too,

the ambience of keybox have changed.

Where have those cock suckers of yore gone to ???

Got top floor?? Where??

Guest Slutty Bottom

seems that both cruise and keybox are both active on Friday nights.. Which one has more persons?

The answer is Cruise. The crowd is younger. The middle age tops in KB are very worn and 80% are suffering from impotence. You can observe yourself the cock rings they put, as a sign of no confidence. The young ones in Cruise no need blowjob, while taking shower they are already as hard as iron.

The straits times - 380 new HIV cases among Singapore residents from January to October

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/more-than-300-cases-of-hiv-infections-reported-among-singapore-residents-from-jan?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-10

Just saying. Our community is not really very big if you think of it.

The straits times - 380 new HIV cases among Singapore residents from January to October

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/more-than-300-cases-of-hiv-infections-reported-among-singapore-residents-from-jan?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-10

Just saying. Our community is not really very big if you think of it.

Well the statistic shows only 30% out of the actual positive / infected. Perhaps this 380 is only 1% that took the courage to be tested, as I am quite optimistic. So to speak this is just the tip of the iceberg. If you read the threads in Cruise Club, about how much the kids love to bareback then regretted it - only to realize the unsafe sex caused an infection of STD and Aids, the 380 people matches the mathematical estimation. Well. You may want to search instagram with the hashtag #songkran All these local loud queens had orgy and wild sex year in year out with the positive gays from all over the world. If you compare the Jack'd profiles between the Americans and Singaporeans, not even a single soul from this island declared he is tested negative on dd/mm/yy

I had a great anal sex with a handsome guy at KB recently. He told me he got a bf since he was 18 and he is getting sick with the monogamous relationship. He wants to fuck around. He chose me as I am slutty. Honestly how can a gay not slutty when he is in a sauna ? What I am trying to say here is, even if you are partnered, taken, married or whatsoever, the person sleeping next to you could be one of the 3800 people. Cruising in public toilets, parks, gyms and saunas.

Managed to spot two hot guys giving each other a blowjob in the smoking corner on Monday. Damn! The bespectacled one(looked malay) was so hot and he was deepthroating the other. They spotted me and stopped. Soon after the spectacled one came out with cum all over his body. Freaking hot.

Someone grabbed my dick in the dark without letting go. I dare not fight back as my dick was in his hand. He will squeeze hard when I tried to walk away. Just let him played with it for a while.

Someone grabbed my dick in the dark without letting go. I dare not fight back as my dick was in his hand. He will squeeze hard when I tried to walk away. Just let him played with it for a while.

I have similarly bad experience. Because the maze area is so dark now, some guys become so bold, they would grab and squeeze my dick. I just pushed them away. 

I am actually an "uncle". I suspect that youngsters suffer much more than I do. These guys are shameless. 

The rule of cruising is visual. You look or stare at your object of desire briefly and see if the other party responds. Or some light touching. That's it. Even if I am attracted to you, how am I going to respond if you squeeze my dick first?? Not interested!

Don't they need to lube up for bareback too?

They prepared this before hand, or just use spit or something. If you are in a dark maze area, some of them will get you hard first with a bit foreplay, and then just turn their back to you and tried to get fucked right there. I was there a few days ago and I saw one particular guy got fucked by at least three, and tried to get me also. I didn't have a condom with me and turned him away. (I am not sure if I would do it even if I had a condom with me then).

But the way, there was one other unpleasant thing happening that day. One guy who was apparently having bad cold/flu, and coughing and sneezing all the time but still was cruising there. Isn't it for everyone's sake to stay at home and away from the crowd??

Was at KB just now. One of the metal grills on top of one of the toilets came crashing down. Luckily there was no one inside. It could severely hurt someone. Patrons to KB, please be careful. The metal grills are right on top of you at the whole shower area. And if the management of KB is here, I hope u look into the matter.

There's this chub guy who goes around the dark areas and the resting area on the top floor to get people to fuck him. I observed him putting on a condom on tops and removing them after a short fuck(I felt it and he has a really really loose hole). Once i was about to enter my friend on top floor when he purposely lay on top of him with his butt up the air. Shoved him away as we left to go to a room.

On the topic of HIV cases on arising..

To tops, although you may think that the risk is significantly lower than bottoming(0.11% for cut, 0.62% for uncut). But it is still counted as HIGH risk exposure. Practice safe sex by using condoms and lube at all times. If you still insist on barebacking(coming from one myself), i suggest you take PrEP before you fuck around. Although expensive, it is much better than having to spend your most of your expenses on medication for the rest of your life.

To bottoms. Please please please wear condoms unless ur on PrEP. Even so, there is still a small fraction of the risk as the receptive partner. Invest in finding a staple partner if you so crave for raw sex and get test regularly. Then again, what is trust? Every now and then i see tops either removing their condoms or ripping off the head slightly to stealth unsuspecting bottoms. Practice caution if ur the receiving end.

Guest Insatiable Slut

Field Report after renovation (1) The jacuzzi water is not hot enough. But overall I will rate it 7/10 as it is too bright during daytime. The conservative guys are too shy to go down to the water. If the boss is smart, he should make it dimmer and install surrounding system speakers at this area, playing romantic music. (2) The glow in the dark wall strips in the maze is a well-thought idea. The new extension of maze is a great spot to catch your prey. It is a dead end and if the guy you have been following reached this place, he got nowhere else to go. And if he likes you too, he will stay there. (3) It was pouring today and there were about 50 plus patrons. I managed to hook up with a twink and he fucked me. As his dick is small, I wasn't very satisfied. After shower, I got another boyish looking guy, probably in his late twenties. His tool is about 6 inch and he is a good kisser. This time I enjoyed the love making very much. Overall rating I give it a 9

Guest Wondering

Hi guys! Is it worth heading down to KB on a Sat midnight? Is there still a sizeable crowd at that timing, or mostly gone or sleeping in rooms?

Many thanks for the feedback! :)

KB has revamped it's website. Personally I feel it is nice but a bit old school. They could have done an interactive "Missed Connection" platform for those who regretted not to keep in touch with someone they met there. I am sure many members and visitors are not satisfied with a quick sexual gratification in the room. I wish they make love and then become lover.

Dear Management,

While you have renovated the place, just a feedback about your staff attitude. ( KB management kindly respond to this )

Just a feedback, customers pay not to be rudely verbal abused in your sauna.

While room is occupied, one should not resort to banging of the door.

Also this particular staff is simply ill-mannered , as compared to many others.

Why is Keybox box not replacing him with more courteous staff and passionated staff especially if hes is sick of servicing customers , with room cleaning or

replacement of empty condom trays and instead runs like a mad dog barking at everyone who holds a condom on their hands.

This is very uncalled for. Today he was on duty too, 19/12/2015 , 4pm, shouting loudly at one customer over an entry payment error.

Such actions, puts the poor innocent guest to an embarrassing situation, while others looks on.

Certainly, customers are not rude to him , while he gets paid by all the customer from customers visits.

I will be emailing  this feed back to utopia-asia, over your staff attitude.

I wonder how many have gotten the same treatment from him ?

Visitor UK and friends

With the new huge Jacuzzi, Keybox is now the club with the most complete facilities.

I like the temperature of the Jacuzzi is hot enough like Japanese Onsen. Just using the facilities is money worth for me to relax for the whole afternoon.

Just got back from keybox. Reached ard 10.30pm to try out the after-10pm crowd. Lesser crowd than those ard 8+ but I got my fair share of fun I must say...a thick-dick guy tried 3x to coax me to a room but I told him not tonite. He was persistently polite. Played with a sexy hard-bodied btm 2-3x in the maze. He was a pleasant chap. Hope to meet him again next time. Got into a little bit of action in the steam room. On the whole, it was a wet n sweaty evening...nice. There were a couple of cute n interesting mly guys. I find them amusing :-)

Dear Management,

While you have renovated the place, just a feedback about your staff attitude. ( KB management kindly respond to this )

Just a feedback, customers pay not to be rudely verbal abused in your sauna.

While room is occupied, one should not resort to banging of the door.

Also this particular staff is simply ill-mannered , as compared to many others.

Why is Keybox box not replacing him with more courteous staff and passionated staff especially if hes is sick of servicing customers , with room cleaning or
replacement of empty condom trays and instead runs like a mad dog barking at everyone who holds a condom on their hands.

This is very uncalled for. Today he was on duty too, 19/12/2015 , 4pm, shouting loudly at one customer over an entry payment error.

Such actions, puts the poor innocent guest to an embarrassing situation, while others looks on.

Certainly, customers are not rude to him , while he gets paid by all the customer from customers visits.

I will be emailing  this feed back to utopia-asia, over your staff attitude.

I wonder how many have gotten the same treatment from him ?

Visitor UK and friends

Dear Our Valued Customers from UK, 

We would like to thank you and your friends for patronizing Keybox yesterday noon. 

Your observations and suggestions on several aspects of our service are highly appreciated. Without the feedback from our customers, it will not be easy for us to monitor our own performance and identify any areas where there is room for improvement. 

Due to the lack of enforcement in the proper way of handling certain circumstances among Part Time crews, we sincerely apologize for the incident and will certainly treat this service flaw seriously. 

Last but not least, may we wish you and your friends a Merry Christmas and we look forward to an earliest opportunity to restore your confidence in our customer service. 

Yours sincerely, 

Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Dear Our Valued Customers from UK, 

We would like to thank you and your friends for patronizing Keybox yesterday noon. 

Your observations and suggestions on several aspects of our service are highly appreciated. Without the feedback from our customers, it will not be easy for us to monitor our own performance and identify any areas where there is room for improvement. 

Due to the lack of enforcement in the proper way of handling certain circumstances among Part Time crews, we sincerely apologize for the incident and will certainly treat this service flaw seriously. 

Last but not least, may we wish you and your friends a Merry Christmas and we look forward to an earliest opportunity to restore your confidence in our customer service. 

Yours sincerely, 

Keybox

Dear Keybox Management

Well done! You do take feedback/complaints seriously which is a good thing.

However I wish to point out that you should maybe counsel the staff who was allegedly rude

to the foreign visitors rather than dismiss him.

Then you should observe his work performance. If he improves keep him.

Otherwise you can do what you want to do. It is your prerogative; your own 

management decision.

I have not been to your place since you re-opened in Circular Road, but look

forward to be there one of these days when I am around the vicinity.

Thank you.

Guest Francis

I think I know who this staff is. He has been diligently cleaning up the rooms. Not an easy job. While everyone is impressed by the cleanliness at KB, I wonder who actually bought a box of chocolate for all the staff, wishing them Merry Xmas. This staff, particularly might be going thru a very difficult phase in his personal life. Yes. We know. It's not right to bring your own problems to work place. I just hope he will find a way to enjoy himself in the service industry. KB crew. We certainly appreciate your hard work and efforts. To this Ah boy. Let me tell you. The Air Steward and Stewardess might look glam. Do you know they have to clean the toilets, too? I am not sure they do it with a smile. Nobody likes to be a janitor. Next, KB mgt needs to get professional advice on how to add value to the job scope of it's crew. And last but not least, I must point out there are quite a number of patrons need to see psychiatrist. They threw used condoms on the bed. They threw used tissue papers on the floor, while there is a bin. They shit in the room. They sleep in the room during peak hour. They slashed the mattress.

My last visit I saw this naked uncle. He literally grab all the patrons' cock. Yes. Each of everyone. When he gets near me, I stared at him and cursed, "SHIT !" Immediately he knows he cannot deh gong deh xiao with me.

Honestly what turned me off is this kind of bloody salted trotter uncles. I personally find the service level in KB is ok. I rate it a seven.

It is great for KB mgmt to respond promptly to feedback. Hope they will really look into the matter and that particular staff is fine.

Sometimes I think we patrons have to reflect on our own action too. Throughout my visits to KB, I have never encountered rude staff before, in fact they were very dutiful and approachable. But I do encountered a few weird patrons who think they can do anything they like under the cover of darkness.

Guest Mustafa

when I first time went there, keybox is such a nice place to chill. After that, I found that the place is really becoming worse cos the boss so talkative.And the staff there are too fake and talk bad things about customers at behind.

After the recent renovation, KB is the best sauna in singapore. I particularly like the big jacuzzi pool and new section added in the dark maze.

I do not deny the facilities are good. But the crowd mix is horrendous. So many uncles. Too many already !!!! From my recent visits I can conclude 80% are uncles. Well if you like uncles with big tummy this is a heaven for you.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.