Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

11 hours ago, Guest GuestA said:

No. What people want to do with their free time is up that individual. It is call democracy. We are not living in a communist country.

Absolutely right. Who is stopping you to search for your empty sexual satisfaction? Who is stopping you from contacting possible STI and HIV ? 

My last visit. I saw a guy rimming a twink in the dark maze. After the session he was kissing passionately with a muscular hunk. Then he sucked another Caucasian. Then he went to into a private room with a Thai boy. Nice. 

Guest Random thoughts

Read a few discussion groups for saunas, realised that Keybox has the most criticism. I personally went to a few saunas in these months, I realised that keybox is one of the best (I must explain that I am not a horny drag king for sauna, just for the fun of visiting) in terms of cleanliness, patrons, facilities and customer service. So what's with these criticism? Are they really true? Or it is just tactics to defame keybox in order to highlight the better of other saunas? Hmmph...

I guess all saunas have done their part in educating their patrons on safe sex (though sadly keybox did not display those safe sex posters). I heard a cute staff of keybox told all their patrons as they enter the place to "have fun and play safe", it was indeed a timely and responsible reminder from sauna operators. I don't recall other staff from other saunas said so to their customers. Lets be appreciative to keybox effort in promoting safe sex though more could be done.

Finally, I must commend on the staff service of keybox. As I said, I've been to serveral saunas these days (not implying any intention), I realised that keybox has the most neutral stand on their customers, by welcoming all patrons in. Some of the saunas only entertain or flirt with their regular customers or customers that they like while quickly enrol those not to their liking in. Thats service biasness to a certain extent. One of the staff, I extensively recalled, even hitched a chat with me during my exit (there wasn't any customers behind me nor about to enter), and he asked about my experience in the club and took my comments by jotting it down. He spoke with an accent and would always smile at me even after applogising for causing inconvenience. That was an exemplar for customer service, which many of us supposed all staff in saunas should have. 

All in all, I still think keybox is doing well, yet still have lots of rooms for improvement.

Really feel that the crowd there has been increasingly rough lately. Someone lunged at me as i got out of the bed on the top floor trying to suck me off. I told him off and went down. That is not all, as i walked pass the maze someone tried to grab me. I said i apologized that i wasnt interest yet he began to forcefully tightened his grip hoping to get me into a room. Thankfully, i was strong enough to let loose. Lastly, there was this rude chub who purposely blocked my way and attempted to hug me and kiss my shoulders.

I urge you guys to be careful especially smaller guys. Some people can be very forceful to achieve their desires.

Was there yesterday afternoon. Caught a Jap. He is very tanned and pleasant looking. Tongue fucked him until he moaned and screamed. Wanted to enter him but he begged me not to. I didn't force him.  

There are four effeminate young KT hanging around the locker area. One of them even got a layer of foundation on his Ah Gua face. The way they speak. The way they catwalk. The way they stood at the locker playing with that bloody smartphone ( I am sure they know they are blocking the patrons ) Really made me pissed off. 

And it's 2016. How on earth these kind of feminine drama queens still exist and I truly wonder what their market value is. 

On 10/02/2016 at 11:20 AM, Guest Random thoughts said:

Read a few discussion groups for saunas, realised that Keybox has the most criticism. I personally went to a few saunas in these months, I realised that keybox is one of the best (I must explain that I am not a horny drag king for sauna, just for the fun of visiting) in terms of cleanliness, patrons, facilities and customer service. So what's with these criticism? Are they really true? Or it is just tactics to defame keybox in order to highlight the better of other saunas? Hmmph...

I guess all saunas have done their part in educating their patrons on safe sex (though sadly keybox did not display those safe sex posters). I heard a cute staff of keybox told all their patrons as they enter the place to "have fun and play safe", it was indeed a timely and responsible reminder from sauna operators. I don't recall other staff from other saunas said so to their customers. Lets be appreciative to keybox effort in promoting safe sex though more could be done.

Finally, I must commend on the staff service of keybox. As I said, I've been to serveral saunas these days (not implying any intention), I realised that keybox has the most neutral stand on their customers, by welcoming all patrons in. Some of the saunas only entertain or flirt with their regular customers or customers that they like while quickly enrol those not to their liking in. Thats service biasness to a certain extent. One of the staff, I extensively recalled, even hitched a chat with me during my exit (there wasn't any customers behind me nor about to enter), and he asked about my experience in the club and took my comments by jotting it down. He spoke with an accent and would always smile at me even after applogising for causing inconvenience. That was an exemplar for customer service, which many of us supposed all staff in saunas should have. 

All in all, I still think keybox is doing well, yet still have lots of rooms for improvement.

Agree. Didnt see any posters on safe sex and sti testing in kb unlike cc, shogun and tmc. Would hope to see more of such posters to educate safe sex practice.

The crowd has been getting more and more widdening. I saw one uncle hitching a chat with some young chaps by "educating" these young men (18yo?) moral values and sharing his stories in mandarin. Those young guys obviously were not interested to hear, but the old man can't seem to get their social cues. What a turn off if I were one of those young men there. Heard from my friend this old man is some important figure in kb, so I shall not name it lest I want to be barred from enterring kb in the future.

Customer service has indeed improve in kb over the past months. Been there a few time since January, the staff are more friendly, and genuine in serving us. Applaud for that. Its sad to see some bitches and bastards took them for granted. During one of my visits, there was this young man who held up the crowd from entering the club by giving ridiculous demands to the staff. the staff responded with a smile and with patience. I would have ranted at him to get lost and stop being a bitch in front of others and held up the entry. Kudos to the bespectacled staff who kindly reject his whatsoever damn request.

Is there any way to make the steam room smell nice. It smelt awfully bad when i enter.

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Heard from my friend this old man is some important figure in kb, so I shall not name it lest I want to be barred from enterring kb in the future.

Is there any way to make the steam room smell nice. It smelt awfully bad when i enter.

Is this old man the boss of KB?  Even so, he has no right to ban you from entering unless you are a trouble maker.

They have to spend some money by placing lemon grass essential oil inside to make the steam room smell nice.

Just a personal opinion - there are too many benches at the locker area. Those benches are meant for people who need to sit down and put on their shoes comfortably. However, many people (including staff sometimes) like to sit there and chit chat and stare at you when you undress or dress up, etc. I would prefer more privacy at locker area.

10 hours ago, Guest said:

Is this old man the boss of KB?  Even so, he has no right to ban you from entering unless you are a trouble maker.

They have to spend some money by placing lemon grass essential oil inside to make the steam room smell nice.

This old man is he totally bald?  He offers massage to those he fancy?

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Just a personal opinion - there are too many benches at the locker area. Those benches are meant for people who need to sit down and put on their shoes comfortably. However, many people (including staff sometimes) like to sit there and chit chat and stare at you when you undress or dress up, etc. I would prefer more privacy at locker area.

You expect people not to stare at you in a gay sauna? You might as well expect them not to be interested in you. Both staff and visitors have the right to sit there and rest. If you want privacy go to an isolated place where you can be naked all by yourself.

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Ok, it's your personal opinion.  But when you visit a sauna, be more open-minded.  There will be people who look or stare at your naked body.  You should congratulate yourself because you are still attractive and appreciated.  I suppose no one will stare at the naked body of a wrinkle old man.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:20 AM, Guest Random thoughts said:

yup and most of the comments somehow come from "guest"s ! sad!

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

The customers in kb are getting more rough I guess. Its no longer the gentlemen's club that I used to know. Perhaps kb should start barring rough and rude ones.

How does kb know who is rough? So far only people like you complained in this forum. No one complain to kb.

Guest Ah Beng
On 06/02/2016 at 8:41 PM, Guest said:

According to their website they open throughout the lunar new year, giving free entry all day to the young ones (below 25) and charging $8 to others. I was there this afternoon and the crowd for a Saturday is really pathetic, less than 20 patrons. While taking a puff I overheard the conversation between two senior citizens. 

"Did you see any young fellows inside?"

"This place since when got young fellows?" Eyes rolling.

Wat lan.. last time I like KB but now, chee bye liao. The place just like Public Toilet!! Young ppl go in to shit for Free, old ppl just pay little bit and go in to shit too! Just like Chinatown mrt toilet, just renovated but the place like shit liao.  Wat lan !!!

1 hour ago, Guest Ah Beng said:

Wat lan.. last time I like KB but now, chee bye liao. The place just like Public Toilet!! Young ppl go in to shit for Free, old ppl just pay little bit and go in to shit too! Just like Chinatown mrt toilet, just renovated but the place like shit liao.  Wat lan !!!

Go all the way to KB to shit? What so special about KB's toilet?

23 hours ago, lovehandle said:

yup and most of the comments somehow come from "guest"s ! sad!

Lovehandle you are correct in your assessment of the situation.

I've not been to Keybox since they re-opened at their new premises. I went to their old place once and didn't feel welcome nor comfortable there and just left. I never put the place down because I felt it was just me. I felt unwelcome there not because of the staff or management but because I felt out of place as every patron there was younger than I was. So I left and did not mention anything to any one else.
Most shitheads who put the place down must surely be from the competition or from loyal fans of the other establishments. But then again there are those who just wanna pick fault just for the sake of picking fault because they are just being bitchy, especially when they hide behind the cloak of being a guest.

I have come to that age where I just can't be bothered and skim over those crazy senseless comments from Guests. Life is too short for me to be bothered by crazy, irresponsible and senseless comments.

I can sense that all those "guests" are all but the same guest.  And properly a terminated ex-staff of KB rather than a supporter of other saunas.  I don't think the saunas will do such low class thing to dis-credit their competitors on a forum. 

On 14/02/2016 at 0:06 PM, Den Yuan said:

You expect people not to stare at you in a gay sauna? You might as well expect them not to be interested in you. Both staff and visitors have the right to sit there and rest. If you want privacy go to an isolated place where you can be naked all by yourself.

On 14/02/2016 at 0:17 PM, Guest said:

Ok, it's your personal opinion.  But when you visit a sauna, be more open-minded.  There will be people who look or stare at your naked body.  You should congratulate yourself because you are still attractive and appreciated.  I suppose no one will stare at the naked body of a wrinkle old man.

alright, i got the point.

went to kb a few weeks ago for aniki nite on thursday, the crowd is not too bad with many decent guys in their 30s & 40s (maybe 50s but couldn't tell)

the staff thought i came for the wrong day since i can pass off as a uni student although i'm already 30

Went to KB last weekend after missing it for months. I was impressed that the staff there were kinda cute, macho and seductive. Of course the crowd there was good too, managed to hook up some good sessions there.

Not to mentioned of the staff whom i met at midnight, thought he is not the slim cute type (definitely not the one i fancy), but he is a caring staff. I coughed quite a bit when I was talking to him as I found him new, he quickly offered me warm water to ease the irritation on my throat. I noticed he smile quite a bit, making an enjoyable time talking to him. Failed to get his name, will ask him the next time when i visit the place. 

Went to KB last weekend after missing it for months. I was impressed that the staff there were kinda cute, macho and seductive. Of course the crowd there was good too, managed to hook up some good sessions there.

Not to mentioned of the staff whom i met at midnight, thought he is not the slim cute type (definitely not the one i fancy), but he is a caring staff. I coughed quite a bit when I was talking to him as I found him new, he quickly offered me warm water to ease the irritation on my throat. I noticed he smile quite a bit, making an enjoyable time talking to him. Failed to get his name, will ask him the next time when i visit the place. 

Guest Guest

Field Report 5/3/2016 Sat Afternoon 2pm to 5pm

(1) I can't imagine they are playing gloomy sentimental songs and one of the songs is of Christmas collection. To make the ambience worse, they even play mandarin songs and everyone immediately felt like this place is doomed. So chink chong !!!

(2) The crowd cannot make it. Less than 25 people and most of them are out of shape with gloomy face. Most of the rooms are unoccupied and I can conclude all the crowd must be bottoms. 

(3) Hygiene issues.

A patron shit in one of the private room. The entire maze was contaminated with horrible smell and guess what, the air con is half dead. It was stuffy and smelly. The staff after alerted quickly came to clean up. Poor boy. What a job. 

Next, I saw patrons wearing their shoes to the area beyond the locker room. In Japan, before you enter the establishment you must remove your shoes. This is basic logic. 

This place is horrendous. I rate it 2 out of 10. 

Guest Guest Keybox

I'm just here to give a clearer picture of keybox. The uncles are around, the cuties are around and they look like my type of prey. The hunks only dare to do things in the dark. Grabbed a few hunks and they give blowjobs in the dark. Got a cutie who just bite. If you know your polar, you probably know what's going on already.

Guest Guest

Field Report 5/3/2016

It was a Saturday afternoon and Keybox was extremely quiet and ghostly with less than 35 patrons. Lots of unoccupied rooms as most of them are of the out of shape bottoms category. At about 3pm one of the payrons shit in a room and the entire maza was contaminated with the most disgusting smell. Air con was turned down to 24 degree and the entire place was suffocating. 

The ambience was like a coffin parlour as the staff was playing sentimental music, including chink chong mandarin songs and Christmas song. Yes. Christmas song. The counter was a chink chong obviously not aware of the singer was mourning over a dead Christmas tree.

I was horrified and left within half an hour. Empty handed. 

Guest leangym0787

Dont understand why MR Guest Guest needs to repeat so many times the same report.

I had my fair share at guys at keybox. Sometimes i leave empty handed. Doesnt bother me at all. These type of establisment requires paying patron to survive. It all depends on your luck. Sometimes i go there, lucky, sometimes not.

So no stress dude. Perhaps u just had an unlucky day.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Field Report 5/3/2016

It was a Saturday afternoon and Keybox was extremely quiet and ghostly with less than 35 patrons. Lots of unoccupied rooms as most of them are of the out of shape bottoms category. At about 3pm one of the payrons shit in a room and the entire maza was contaminated with the most disgusting smell. Air con was turned down to 24 degree and the entire place was suffocating. 

The ambience was like a coffin parlour as the staff was playing sentimental music, including chink chong mandarin songs and Christmas song. Yes. Christmas song. The counter was a chink chong obviously not aware of the singer was mourning over a dead Christmas tree.

I was horrified and left within half an hour. Empty handed. 

How come you know the patron shit in the room about 3 pm? It must be you...hahaha.

Guest Guests
On 16 February 2016 at 11:34 PM, Guest said:

I can sense that all those "guests" are all but the same guest.  And properly a terminated ex-staff of KB rather than a supporter of other saunas.  I don't think the saunas will do such low class thing to dis-credit their competitors on a forum. 

Haha, pathetic, I think u must b keybox supporter or staff as well? 

Just feel this person's comment is too specific and I found it ridiculous. 

Indirectly scold all the guests who might just say the truth.

Guest Guests
53 minutes ago, Guest said:

The shit in the room already happened when it was Club 17 and further away Cruise Club.   Difficult to catch.

I heard Club 17 close cos of some reasons. Anyone know? 

On 3/8/2016 at 4:50 PM, ppboy said:

Wanna tie myself and let anyone tease my bod in the darkroom, Who's keen?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Been a while since I visited KB. I had been inflicted with STD from KB, so I advise especially young members of the community to be firm for condom use. Not a hater of KB. I like KB. Even if I am treated, the feeling is different. 

On 3/3/2016 at 6:52 PM, ppboy said:

seeking slim to meet this friday night?

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

10 hours ago, Guest said:

Been a while since I visited KB. I had been inflicted with STD from KB, so I advise especially young members of the community to be firm for condom use. Not a hater of KB. I like KB. Even if I am treated, the feeling is different. 

Thanks for the reminder. How did u get the std?

Raw anal or bj?

Guest to be honest

My personal opinion, tbh, I think Keybox is not as bad as some would say. Some of you are just too demanding and keep complaining. If you are that demanding, just head to any hotel and load it off, stop blaming the establishment for not accomodating to your specific needs.

However to be fair, we cant blame keybox that we found shit or people urinating in dark area. The fundamental responsibility lies with the patrons, US. The toilets are nearby, personal hygiene is important. Spare a thought for all patrons, have a sense of civicmindedness if you were one of those who did it. Poor Keybox staff who had to clean up the shit work.

Keybox has the best staff except the old man who kept showing face to others. All their staff are cute. I was there for a few times these two months, realised most of the staff are good, though some are not my type. Was there last Friday midnight, one macho and one bubbly staff gave me the best impression. They greeted me with welcome and asked me to play safe. What a timely reminder for patrons like us for a safer sex experience. Throughout the night, I stepped by the counter chatted with the bubbly staff, whose initial is D. I asked him about the operations and other stuff about keybox including work environment and boss, I even shared with him about how I felt about the other staff of keybox. He answered my questions diplomatically, with no complains made to us, very positive

Thats commendable for his professionalism. A sweet loving guy, who has no boyfriend. Hope you will find one soon.

Try going places like CC, TMC and Shogun, you wont find such good service or professionals.

On 3/20/2016 at 0:06 PM, kjboy said:

anyone will go keybox around 2pm?

GM 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.