Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Beware of bed bugs. Think the mattress is infected. Ewww... 

I certainly think that you should worried about being infected by AIDS rather than spreading rumor that the matress got bed bugs. I saw this uncle standing at 185cm  rimming a chub at dark maze. This uncle was my ex colleague and confirmed HIV positive. His signature is his height and wearing an underwear under the towel. 

2 hours ago, Gayslut said:

Anyone knows how is the crowd like from 2am-6am on weekends? One Seven used to get a 2nd burst of crowd who came in after clubbing. Is it the case for KB?

One Seven is passé. Don't even dream. I am not sure about what kind of crowd will appear at that wee hour, but I was there today from 230pm to 6pm. 99 % all old cucumbers and there were so many rooms vacant. There were about 50 people checked in. None of them can make it. The $8 promotion was a huge flop. I don't mean to be vicious, but the crowd was horrendous. I just point out a few here. 

A bald and cripple old man (regular from Shogun). An uncle with a tummy so huge measured at diameter of 45cm. A feminine South Asian moaned like a prostitute in the dark maze begging a chub not to bite his nipple. Not to mention the botak hairy gorilla, the skeleton uncle with body odor, the deh gong old fat man that hiding in the darkest corner at the maze (he will touch every guy when they walk passed him) 

Honestly, it is very challenging for the new KB to bring in the fresh meats. Many people tend to argue that the uncles are bringing in the cash. Unfortunately, they failed to create synergy. I hate but to conclude this place is good to see why we should exercise regularly and keep a strict diet. 

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Beware of bed bugs. Think the mattress is infected. Ewww... 

Ticks are more of a nuisance than bed bugs.  It is as small as a grain of sand and almost invisible to the naked eyes.  It can jumps from human to human and when you see itching red spots appearing all over your body, you are infested by ticks.

5 hours ago, Guest said:

One Seven is passé. Don't even dream. I am not sure about what kind of crowd will appear at that wee hour, but I was there today from 230pm to 6pm. 99 % all old cucumbers and there were so many rooms vacant. There were about 50 people checked in. None of them can make it. The $8 promotion was a huge flop. I don't mean to be vicious, but the crowd was horrendous. I just point out a few here. 

A bald and cripple old man (regular from Shogun). An uncle with a tummy so huge measured at diameter of 45cm. A feminine South Asian moaned like a prostitute in the dark maze begging a chub not to bite his nipple. Not to mention the botak hairy gorilla, the skeleton uncle with body odor, the deh gong old fat man that hiding in the darkest corner at the maze (he will touch every guy when they walk passed him) 

Honestly, it is very challenging for the new KB to bring in the fresh meats. Many people tend to argue that the uncles are bringing in the cash. Unfortunately, they failed to create synergy. I hate but to conclude this place is good to see why we should exercise regularly and keep a strict diet. 

Sounds very unappetizing.  Thin crowd could also be due to long weekend thus many are enjoying outside of Sg. 

13 hours ago, Guest said:

I certainly think that you should worried about being infected by AIDS rather than spreading rumor that the matress got bed bugs. I saw this uncle standing at 185cm  rimming a chub at dark maze. This uncle was my ex colleague and confirmed HIV positive. His signature is his height and wearing an underwear under the towel. 

Omg, bed bugs might tramsmitt the AIDS virus too! Ewww, I just felt disgusting.

I think those who have patronised the old KB at North Bridge Road would inevitably be disappointed with the new one at Circular Rd.

There will always be comparisons.

But management must always be vigilant about feedback and address concerns accordingly.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Omg, bed bugs might tramsmitt the AIDS virus too! Ewww, I just felt disgusting.

There seems to be a medical consensus that bed bugs cannot transmit HIV or Hepatitis. But his does not make them more attractive, YUCK.

On 3 January, 2016 at 2:12 AM, Guest said:

Sounds very unappetizing.  Thin crowd could also be due to long weekend thus many are enjoying outside of Sg. 

This place really cannot make it. Today I was there at 6pm. I left within 15 minutes, after searching high and low for appetizer. Let me tell you what I saw. Bald men. Half bald men. At least 25 of them are suffering a thinning hairline. 2 Old Caucasians. 3 minahs with super huge tummy acting like glamorous drag queens, talking loudly to each other. ( Heard something like " girls let's go to another side " in disgusting drag queen's accent ) A Chucky-face old man. A chub struggling to wrap himself with the towel and he put on a strong feminine fragrance after shower. There are about 35 people and 33 of them must be above 40 years old. Big tummy. Sad face. The remaining two, one of them is a twink who looks so shocked in a loss and disappointed. As for me, I am just an average joe in my early 20s and my intention was very simple. I wanted to have fun with a compatible and appetizing guy. I am sorry to tell you. This sauna gives me free entry I also won't go again. 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha, I totally agree. But it might suit other ppl's taste. And although they give me free entry, I also won't go again cos I dont feel it right as I saw the forum said there got ppl HIV affected. 

To each his own liking. Some people may like bald men or caucasian daddies I don't, so please don't fire at me, I am merely trying to make a neutral statement. 

I am NOT speaking on behalf of the eatablishment, more so it depends on the crowd at that very moment of your visit. If the patrons suit your taste, you are lucky, and probably will be happy too.

There is no satisfaction guaranteed in the first place, is there? 

Guest ryan_rey

80% of the crowd is balding old men with bulging tummies. There's one chub sashaying around the dark room, with his wobbling fats bouncing while he catwalk. Randomly touching people who walk past him and ask "you wanna fill me up?" Patrons were obviously disturbed by his actions and they push him away but he continue with his silly acts like a toad demon lusting for swan meat. 

Few fit muscular dudes were in the dark room as well and they played their part well as statues. Just stand there and when people approach them, they walk away. I suggest they can stand beside Sir Stamford Raffles next time, then nobody will approach them anymore. 

These Ah Puis must be from TMC tang buay jiak over there now come to KB. As for those 'new faces' of uncles are definitely from Shogun and Hercules. Don't forget KB took over from One Seven and inherited the pool of customers used to be the hunks 10 years ago now the six pack had gone and became one pack. 

There were many Ah Tiongs and Malaysian young crowd in old KB. Now the Ah Tiongs had gone back as MOM tighten the foreign labour employment policy. The weak ringgit is a huge blow to these Malaysian young boys as sgd $10 means MYR 30 to them. The local young boys so to speak the Millennium Gen are working out frantically in California Gyms and Fitness First. They can easily find a compatible playmate in the steam room and locker room, and everyone is looking good with gym bod. 

The management team is definitely old school and myopic. The recent renovation was done with a wrong approach and wrong direction based on the old formula of how a gay sauna was operated in the 90s. Just look at the pathetic fitness corner with the out-dated and spoilt equipment. This place is set to serve and shelter the uncles who had given up their health and physical appearance. I personally feel sorry to see those guys who work out in that Fitness Corner. They look like they are not doing well and couldn't afford to go to a modern establishment that is more inspiring, filled with athletic and positive patrons.  What do you see while you work out in KB ? Old men with bulging tummies watching horrendous tv program- senior citizens singing oldies. 

The price cut for 16 days is as good as throat cutting to attract the regulars from nearby saunas serving the uncles, the chubs and ah gongs. The new generation doesn't buy this idea. Pay $6 to do hanky panky with uncles. Chio si lang. 

Well. In another word, I am fit and if KB provides fitness equipment that is as good as Pure, FF, Anytime or California, I will definitely pay $ to work out here and then I certainly don't mind to have 'legal' fun with other fit guys. KB should just abolish the entire resting area to stop all these old men from dozing off and make this place looks like a hospital, so dead and so lacked of synergy. Expand and upgrade the entire Fitness Zone. You will attract the hot guys to come and work out to inspire and push these uncles to keep up. 

This is a six pack era. Face the truth. 

Six pack era? Not all fit muscular guys who are hunky and goodlooking have six packs. I don't find ab muscles on their own attractive, especially when those who have them nicely cut out durian seeds tend to sway more towards the sisterly side. It looks kinda cheesy and disturbing on a hunky body actually when the face look like cher or madonna, andro-feminine and botoxed-frozen. I prefer guys with a head that actually look like it isn't grafted from somewhere else to their otherwise nice-to-look-at body.   

10 hours ago, Guest said:

Six pack era? Not all fit muscular guys who are hunky and goodlooking have six packs. I don't find ab muscles on their own attractive, especially when those who have them nicely cut out durian seeds tend to sway more towards the sisterly side. It looks kinda cheesy and disturbing on a hunky body actually when the face look like cher or madonna, andro-feminine and botoxed-frozen. I prefer guys with a head that actually look like it isn't grafted from somewhere else to their otherwise nice-to-look-at body.   

Haha...i would prefer a 6 pack guy with an uncle look than one with feminine look.

15 hours ago, Guest said:

This is definitely sour grape. Even Chow Yun Fatt at the age of 60 is making an effort to remove his tummy. How bad a person can look like if he works really hard to achieve a six pack ? How often you see a Cher-look-alike in Fitness Center ?  

2 hours ago, Guest said:

This is definitely sour grape. Even Chow Yun Fatt at the age of 60 is making an effort to remove his tummy. How bad a person can look like if he works really hard to achieve a six pack ? How often you see a Cher-look-alike in Fitness Center ?  

You are absolutely right! I am sooooo jealous of them! But having a flat tummy is different from having so-defined-it-is-staring in-your-face abs. To answer your last question, just go to california fitness orchard and witness for yourself the local eco system of the middle-aged diva-ish "hunks" with six packs and forever "stunned" (not stunning sorry) facial expressions in their natural habitat preening away while staring in the mirrors at both themselves and other guys from the mirror reflections. They are there every single day. These sisters with defined six packs can also be spotted at local saunas desperately trying to attract the manly hunks attention but constantly being ignored and sidelined like the old divas of pop music scenes. Tell me again about my "jealousy" of their lives and their futile attempts at trying to become another hunk just to score the real hunks. 

You should try FF. I don't see such divas in FF. Divas are so low class and out-dated. I really hate to see this category in any gay establishment. It's very unfortunate that KB got a few of these drama drag queens, and they belong to the lowest pariah category. Ugly face. Ugly body. Acting like a girl with feminine voice. 

Just had my first visit to new KB,

crowded but there's a huge range of standard of guys.

Only one or two decent guy (chat up with one of them yeah), the rest is either too skinny or too fat.

Place looks cramp despite having all necessary facilities. 

Shower place is always long queue as there is only six shower point.

Gym place is small but still nice to do some lifting.

Can give 7 out of 10, but the crowd makes it 6

tumblr_mp7qimane11r34kt3o1_400.gif

line id: ask with a dp at least

17 hours ago, rawbird said:

Just had my first visit to new KB,

crowded but there's a huge range of standard of guys.

Only one or two decent guy (chat up with one of them yeah), the rest is either too skinny or too fat.

Place looks cramp despite having all necessary facilities. 

Shower place is always long queue as there is only six shower point.

Gym place is small but still nice to do some lifting.

Can give 7 out of 10, but the crowd makes it 6

U must have very high standards

Guest Eyes Rolling

"Can give 7 out of 10, but the crowd makes it 6"

I certainly won't give 6. Most of the time I will only give 3. I don't set a high and intangible standard. As long as the person is not older than 40, decent looking, a top and the tool can get a hard on, I can be his super slut on the bed. 

Chances are really slim when I am in KB. First there are too many bottoms. Secondly they are old and come with a huge tummy. Third the face cannot make it. And lastly, some of them even I sucked already then spread my legs widely their cock cannot even sustain the erection (impotence due to aging). 

It it is an unwritten phenomenon. The beautiful ones go to CC. The old and fat ones go to TMC. I can conclude now the middle age's heaven is KB. Only when you are lucky, you get a good catch in KB. 

6 hours ago, Guest Eyes Rolling said:

"Can give 7 out of 10, but the crowd makes it 6"

I certainly won't give 6. Most of the time I will only give 3. I don't set a high and intangible standard. As long as the person is not older than 40, decent looking, a top and the tool can get a hard on, I can be his super slut on the bed. 

Chances are really slim when I am in KB. First there are too many bottoms. Secondly they are old and come with a huge tummy. Third the face cannot make it. And lastly, some of them even I sucked already then spread my legs widely their cock cannot even sustain the erection (impotence due to aging). 

It it is an unwritten phenomenon. The beautiful ones go to CC. The old and fat ones go to TMC. I can conclude now the middle age's heaven is KB. Only when you are lucky, you get a good catch in KB. 

I gather you are young and beautiful? Is there a train of admirers following you in sauna? And you cannot pick one you fancy ?

The truth is, it does not matter how the average guy at a sauna looks like, you just need to find one or two who are your type. Given on an average there are perhaps 50 plus guys there on a weekend, I am sure a young and beautiful could most likely find someone and then get inside a private room. Another issue is that you are a bottom. Somehow, it's tough for a bottom to find a young and beautiful top. Most good tops may not be in the traditional sense beautiful.

7 hours ago, Guest Eyes Rolling said:
And lastly, some of them even I sucked already then spread my legs widely their cock cannot even sustain the erection (impotence due to aging). 

Maybe your BJ technique is no good.  

Maybe after seeing you leg opened, they cannot get an erection.

"Given on an average there are perhaps 50 plus guys there on a weekend, I am sure a young and beautiful could most likely find someone and then get inside a private room."

40 of them got spare tyre. 10 are old and chubby. The remaining 3 to 5 might be young but unappetizing (drag queens, drama queens). Perhaps only 1 or 2 can make it. That's my observation when I was there last weekend. 

16 hours ago, Guest Eyes Rolling said:

Finally this troll slipped up and revealed where he's coming from. Competition is so tough that they need to resort to this tactic instead of examining their high prices and ageist discrimination. Only by attacking the matured ones here as been undesirable, then they can justify that discrimination.

Beautiful ones? those scrawny, queeny sissies are so yesterday like those Sarong Party Gays were. 

10 hours ago, Guest aaa said:

Maybe your BJ technique is no good.  

Maybe after seeing you leg opened, they cannot get an erection.

Haha totally agree. Maybe your sissy ways and behavior make people become soft like you. So Atas and choosy and think u are so beautiful then what are you doing in a sauna ? And since you can have such detailed evaluation , means you go often . But can't find any suitable . So as the saying goes, the problem may be YOU. 

Guest CB Mouth
On 13 January 2016 at 0:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

The newly renovated Keybox is certainly nice but it is too dark .

Can the management consider lighting up a little for safety reasons.

Thanks.

It has got to be dark. The management deliberately used filter to cover all the lights. Well you really don't have to worry about the safety of the vampires. They know the configuration like the back of their hands. Most of all, they need the darkness to be alive.

Guest Slapper
On 13 January 2016 at 9:28 AM, Guest Broman said:

And since you can have such detailed evaluation , means you go often . But can't find any suitable . So as the saying goes, the problem may be YOU. 

Absolutely right. When a patron is not ugly enough, not botak enough, not fat enough he will be in a deep problem when he visits a sauna filled with such 'broman' Haha. You got it. 

On 1/13/2016 at 0:48 PM, Hydrogen93 said:

Looking for this guy on 12 Jan , you look at me and touch my arm and walk away. I was wanted to touch u but maybe u think I'm not keen ? Second time I follow you to the dark corner , you look at me like 10 sec then u touch my nipple and I did touch your arm. Then again you walk away. I try to find you but you already went in with a guy

I saw you went off.. you were wearing a blue long sleeves shirt, black pants and a black backpack. You are tall and charming, I'm the one bit tan with a ash colour spec

The Main forum is not for you to post ad. If you are looking for Missed connection, do that in the Personals.

You will be given suspension on your next post in the Main forum.

38 minutes ago, Hydrogen93 said:

G_M see me not happy post it here. Suspend Me lah. . I can create another account or use guest to surf as I wish.  G_M must be jealous ... haha .. 

So strict for what ... you think you are the law is it...  fuck you 

As you wish. Fuck you back!

Guest cooler boy
On 15/01/2016 at 10:29 PM, dboy84 said:

Came at about 7 today. Quite a crowd. Didn't see the bubbly staff today as I expected. Has he left the club? But the club is still filled with nice and easy-going people.

Good service is always welcomed by parrons like us. I've been to other clubs, guess KB still has the better staff service. Thumbs up.

Wtf is this bubbly staff? What does he look like???

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.