Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

8 hours ago, runningboy said:

Just came back from keybox. I left within an hour. Nude night become towel night. Fucking lots of freaks sleeping all over the place. None of the facilities are working. Crap place. BTW the rooms are dark as fuck I even ran into a fucking door.

Is that so? I had lots of fun in the maze though.. Rooms are dark? Isn't it called dark room area?  There are no switch beside the door meh, fucking CB?

12 hours ago, runningboy said:

How's the crowd there now? Is the pool even working?

U really need a switch-on sign "please press here" with an arrow at the grey

button, kid?

The only cute staff i saw is the one that looks bearish with a bit of a beard stub. Very manly :)

Saw an auntie looking one in specs though, looks a bit like a midget scrumping around the dark maze.

On 1/18/2016 at 2:51 AM, Guest said:

The only cute staff i saw is the one that looks bearish with a bit of a beard stub. Very manly :)

Saw an auntie looking one in specs though, looks a bit like a midget scrumping around the dark maze.

edited

Edited by dboy84

19 minutes ago, dboy84 said:

Interesting feesback. Didn't see the one you mentioned. But I guess everyon

9 hours ago, Guest said:

19 minutes ago, dboy84 said:

Interesting feesback. Didn't see the one you mentioned. But I guess everyone has a different taste. So we should exercise sensitivity to all users in the community, and it doesnt apply only to those who posted with their nicks only. Any personal criticisism and personal attack should be kept within yourself and the party involved, else it would hurt the pride of others. I feel sorry for those who have been hurt by the words of all these "guest", who doesn't want to have an account or something, and go around passing hurtful remarks to users in the community. 

Maybe the moderators should do something to limit those anonymous to pass insensitive remarks online and hurt others?

e has a different taste. So we should exercise sensitivity to all users in the community, and it doesnt apply only to those who posted with their nicks only. Any personal criticisism and personal attack should be kept within yourself and the party involved, else it would hurt the pride of others. I feel sorry for those who have been hurt by the words of all these "guest", who doesn't want to have an account or something, and go around passing hurtful remarks to users in the community. 

Maybe the moderators should do something to limit those anonymous to pass insensitive remarks online and hurt others?

Hmmph. I agree with @dboy84 on what he has said. Why should we criticise others? We are no better than them in some ways. So we should not criticise others over online community, even so with an anonymous identity, irresponsible way to remark others.

In all, these staff hoped to make our stay in sauna comfortable, we should appreciate that. I think I met the staff whom @dboy84 described last Saturday night. He was doing night shift, he smiled at everyone he bumped into at the sauna. But I didn't see him inside the sark maze though, only at the pantry area, counter doing some cleaning. Staff at KB are doing their utmost best to provide a good service to patrons, i am appreciating them or the bubbly staff for their efforts. dun complain on their figures and looks lah.

On 1/16/2016 at 6:18 AM, runningboy said:

Just came back from keybox. I left within an hour. Nude night become towel night. Fucking lots of freaks sleeping all over the place. None of the facilities are working. Crap place. BTW the rooms are dark as fuck I even ran into a fucking door.

You came at the wrong time! Assuming you came around 5am in the morning where the event had already ended, of course you would be expecting towel night with corpses around you.

Guest MlyMuscle
10 hours ago, Guest chnexec said:

can anyone tell me if there are some dudes during lunch?

not expecting a crowd, but at least some dudes?

Lol! What a stupid question! If you can't find any dude, u can play with yrself.

I was at keybox on wednesday about 7 to 8.40pm. Theme was very interesting..its my first time wearing a Fudoshi. A nice guy actually offered to help me wear it as i was completely clueless on what to do with it. Then he cheekily asked me if there is any rewards. For a wednesday, there is actually quite a number of customers. The crowd there is mostly above 30s. Also, the music at Keybox was great! I wonder where they got the music. 

Guest Super Bitch
On 13 January 2016 at 8:43 AM, Guest said:

Competition is so tough that they need to resort to this tactic instead of examining their high prices and ageist discrimination. Only by attacking the matured ones here as been undesirable, then they can justify that discrimination.

Beautiful ones? those scrawny, queeny sissies are so yesterday like those Sarong Party Gays were. 

Competition ? What kind of decent education have you undergone ? We are talking about two different saunas with totally different captive market. What customer base is KB fighting for and fighting with CC ? 

Discrimination ? Stop being a hypocrite and try to act as if you will sleep with an ugly uncle who doesn't even give a damn on his own body and wellness ! Justify your cock ! Everyone has the right to criticize and if this group of horrendous uncles want to conquer KB, do you actually think they care about the criticism ? 

SPG is the icon of early 90s. I believe you are living in anachronism and completely  disconnected with millennium. This is a new era with new generation comes with excellent 'packaging' - gym bod with impecable six pack, sparkling white teeth, stylish hairstyle and most importantly - good education. 

KB is filled and flooded with a whole bunch of 猥琐中年男人。This is an undeniable FACT. 

The crowd was horrid between 7-9 last night.

They are very cold. Lotsa bad attitude.

First time i actually felt that way in keybox.

Lots of empty cubicles even tho the place was decently crowded.looks like the hostility was all over the place.

Saw a malay btm,he was swatting people's hand aggressively wehn they approached him.Sometimes i wonder if this guys come there just to stand against the wall like a statue and push hands away with so much aggression.

Wasnt a good day at Keybox

There was one ultra hot malay guy with a huge dick tho.

He was a decent nice guy. Even though he rejected me and others. He did it politely.

There are the active and passive type in the sauna. The passive type are like crocs staying still but once you stepped on them, they turned aggressive and gave you a bite. 

The active ones are hunters and more hungry but they are in the minority. Some can be aggressive too.

10 hours ago, Awesomebtm said:

The crowd was horrid between 7-9 last night.

They are very cold. Lotsa bad attitude.

First time i actually felt that way in keybox.

Lots of empty cubicles even tho the place was decently crowded.looks like the hostility was all over the place.

There is no other reasons except majority of them are bottoms. Of course they are hostile to each other.

In Singapore, these are the five most commonly-diagnosed sexually transmitted infections (STI):

Chlamydia

Gonorrhoea

Herpes (Genital)

Genital Warts

Non-gonococcal urethritis

And of course there are many local gays already contacted HIV and do not go for screening. They continue to fuck around and spread the disease.  And it doesn't take a genius to know that HIV positive sign is not engraved on his forehead. I wonder why these people want to lead themselves to self-destruction. 

Guest Sport-coholic
10 hours ago, azimuth said:

You forgot the Zika virus. According to the news, they have identified transmission of the virus through sex. Lol. 

But most of us are not going to get ladies pregnant.

On 1/30/2016 at 8:09 PM, Guest Frank said:

In Singapore, these are the five most commonly-diagnosed sexually transmitted infections (STI):

Chlamydia

Gonorrhoea

Herpes (Genital)

Genital Warts

Non-gonococcal urethritis

And of course there are many local gays already contacted HIV and do not go for screening. They continue to fuck around and spread the disease.  And it doesn't take a genius to know that HIV positive sign is not engraved on his forehead. I wonder why these people want to lead themselves to self-destruction. 

This is scary that's why I prefer to have safe fun with only ppl who I know 

19 minutes ago, James_SG88 said:

This is scary that's why I prefer to have safe fun with only ppl who I know 

After a few exchanges of messages and outings, that guy become the ppl who you know.  Whether you know or don't know, better be safe.

Beware of this tall chinese guy standing at 185cm. He is in his 50s but in darkness he looks like 40+ Usually his hair is blonde and recently he changed to black. He is a local fashion designer, same era as Paddy Chew. I am sure you guys know how Paddy Chew passed on.

There is a rumor that this fashion queen is HIV positive, contacted from Thailand. His HIV somehow is under control now. I witnessed with my own eyes he fiercely rimmed a guy lying on the bed in dark room. Go figure out yourself. Obviously he  wants to spread his HIV virus in KB. 

The point is, there are many bottoms in KB love tall guys. I saw so many of them went into the private room with him. 

It is a shame that the operator of saunas do not think it is very important to create awareness to the patrons, remind them to beware of AIDS, play safe and use condom. Last time Sam, the boss of One Seven bravely displayed many posters at the entrance, warning us the risks of STI and Aids. 

A moment of pleasure could means a lifetime of regrets. And we are talking about CC & TMC not placing condoms in the private rooms. How disgraceful and nasty to save cost this way. 

So this happened on Tuesday evening at around 9.30pm. 

Saw two guys walking naked to the shower. They were both Chinese, tall, and muscular fit. Since it wasn't nude night, I thought they probably just finished their fun and going to shower. Later on, saw them again entering the maze. I knew i would not be lucky, but decided to follow them inside anyway to have a longer look at those muscles. I was half expecting them to go into the rooms for round two. But no, they went into the dark maze right at the back.

A trail of honey bees followed behind, as usual. But once in the dark maze, they started making out with random guys. I was surprised, since most of them were guys in their 50s, guys who were out of shape and Malays/Indians. I decided to join in too, to feel that hot bod. 

One of the muscular guy was a bottom and the other was a top. It later surprised me that the muscular bottom started sucking off an Indian dude who was standing beside the Top. And likewise a few older guys got sucked off. This was what triggered my alarm bell. 

As in, it is not often in Singapore that you have a super sexy muscular guy go for guys out of thier league. Soon enough, I saw the bottom getting fucked by a fat chinese guy, BAREBACK, and the Top was looking for guys to fuck BB too. I think the Top wanted to fuck an Indian badly, but the Indian insisted on having condoms. The top eventually got a young Malay bottom to fuck without condoms. So all of these was happening at the Dark Maze at the back, in the area where there is some spotlight. 

Later I saw the Top fucking another two guys, presumably without condoms too.

Thankfully I didnt go beyond just sucking the nipples, as I highly suspect these two dudes to be HIV positive.

I seriously hope that Singaporeans would consider protected sex. Just because you are in a Sauna doesnt mean you don't have to.

To those guys who have sex with the two or got intimate, I would highly advice you to go for HIV screening

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Saw two guys walking naked to the shower. They were both Chinese, tall, and muscular fit. Since it wasn't nude night, I thought they probably just finished their fun and going to shower. Later on, saw them again entering the maze. I knew i would not be lucky, but decided to follow them inside anyway to have a longer look at those muscles. I was half expecting them to go into the rooms for round two. But no, they went into the dark maze right at the back.

A trail of honey bees followed behind, as usual. But once in the dark maze, they started making out with random guys. I was surprised, since most of them were guys in their 50s, guys who were out of shape and Malays/Indians. I decided to join in too, to feel that hot bod. 

One of the muscular guy was a bottom and the other was a top. It later surprised me that the muscular bottom started sucking off an Indian dude who was standing beside the Top. And likewise a few older guys got sucked off. This was what triggered my alarm bell. 

As in, it is not often in Singapore that you have a super sexy muscular guy go for guys out of thier league. Soon enough, I saw the bottom getting fucked by a fat chinese guy, BAREBACK, and the Top was looking for guys to fuck BB too. I think the Top wanted to fuck an Indian badly, but the Indian insisted on having condoms. The top eventually got a young Malay bottom to fuck without condoms. So all of these was happening at the Dark Maze at the back, in the area where there is some spotlight. 

Thankfully I didnt go beyond just sucking the nipples, as I highly suspect these two dudes to be HIV positive.

I seriously hope that Singaporeans would consider protected sex. Just because you are in a Sauna doesnt mean you don't have to.

To those guys who have sex with the two or got intimate, I would highly advice you to go for HIV screening

OMG. True enough, a moment of pleasure is a lifetime of regret. 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:53 PM, Guest said:

Beware of this tall chinese guy standing at 185cm. He is in his 50s but in darkness he looks like 40+ Usually his hair is blonde and recently he changed to black. He is a local fashion designer, same era as Paddy Chew. I am sure you guys know how Paddy Chew passed on.

There is a rumor that this fashion queen is HIV positive, contacted from Thailand. His HIV somehow is under control now. I witnessed with my own eyes he fiercely rimmed a guy lying on the bed in dark room. Go figure out yourself. Obviously he  wants to spread his HIV virus in KB. 

The point is, there are many bottoms in KB love tall guys. I saw so many of them went into the private room with him. 

It is a shame that the operator of saunas do not think it is very important to create awareness to the patrons, remind them to beware of AIDS, play safe and use condom. Last time Sam, the boss of One Seven bravely displayed many posters at the entrance, warning us the risks of STI and Aids. 

A moment of pleasure could means a lifetime of regrets. And we are talking about CC & TMC not placing condoms in the private rooms. How disgraceful and nasty to save cost this way. 

Is he the one wearing glasses with short hair?

20 hours ago, Guest said:

Don't be an asshole lah.

Just because you're perceiving someone going out of their league doesn't mean there's some nefarious reason for it.

On 2/2/2016 at 0:46 AM, Guest said:

Well, you shouldn't assume too quickly. Truvada exists in this present state.

Guest Different Voice
11 hours ago, melville said:

Don't be an asshole lah.

Just because you're perceiving someone going out of their league doesn't mean there's some nefarious reason for it.

I think it is perfectly logical. These two muscular guys might have contacted HIV and now taking revenge to spread to others. It doesn't make sense if you are hot and you go for someone who is ugly and out of shape, though I do not deny there is exception for the need of self-depreciation and self-destruction.

11 hours ago, teatree said:

Is he the one wearing glasses with short hair?

He doesn't wear glasses in the sauna. His hair is not super short. His skin is saggy (aging) He got mild night blindness and you can tell when he walks he raises his hands to feel and touch the obstacles. And he walks slowly like a Chinese Opera Queen. He doesn't choose and pick. Whoever he grabs he will take happily. And sometimes he wears underwear underneath the towel. 

KB placed free condoms + lubricants in the private rooms and replenish promptly. There are only a few blind spots KB overlooked. That's the dark room upstair, the dark maze downstair and the steam room. When the guys got too heated they might have chosen to go raw in these spots. This is the scary part. Sometimes in the private room the top might remove the condom in the midst of a steamy session, especially when changed to doggy style. 

Be safe. We should all advocate and practise clean fun. Don't let the straights label us all sort of horrendous names. 

According to their website they open throughout the lunar new year, giving free entry all day to the young ones (below 25) and charging $8 to others. I was there this afternoon and the crowd for a Saturday is really pathetic, less than 20 patrons. While taking a puff I overheard the conversation between two senior citizens. 

"Did you see any young fellows inside?"

"This place since when got young fellows?" Eyes rolling.

16 hours ago, Den Yuan said:

Did you guys received an SMS from Keybox?

I wonder at this Whatsapp age and with the enforcement of PDPA and DO NOT CALL Registration which goondul still SMS. Sounds so 90s to me. 

5 hours ago, Den Yuan said:

They have CNY multivisit pass special $88 for 10 visits 8-22 Feb.

Honestly CNY holiday why can't gays go hiking, go to a cozy cafe and have a cup of coffee with besties, go gym, go and be a volunteer in old folk house, go library and read a book, go shopping, go Gardens by the Bay, go cycling or roller blading at ECP, go and walk your dog in a park, go swimming, go to your gay friend's house to play mahjong. The list goes on. 

Why must go to sauna and have meaningless sexual intercourse with a man who doesn't even bother to know you as a person but a sex machine ? We are not even talking about the risk of contacting STI and HIV. Honestly I don't think this $88 is making any sense. Wake up. That 10 times of empty quick fix is not going to calm your soul for not having a date on Valentine's.

18 minutes ago, Guest said:

Honestly CNY holiday why can't gays go hiking, go to a cozy cafe and have a cup of coffee with besties, go gym, go and be a volunteer in old folk house, go library and read a book, go shopping, go Gardens by the Bay, go cycling or roller blading at ECP, go and walk your dog in a park, go swimming, go to your gay friend's house to play mahjong. The list goes on. 

Are these making sense either?

To be fair, I think the saunas realise that holidays like CNY are the best periods to roll out such promotions so as to earn

as much money as possible.

Nothing right or wrong, it's just about commercialism and profit-making.

As for 'more proper' ways of spending CNY, I don't think we are the best judges of other people's intentions.

Peace to all. :)

2 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

No. What people want to do with their free time is up that individual. It is call democracy. We are not living in a communist country.

If what he said make sense, I want to say since he got so much free time reading this forum, why not spend time do all of things he mentioned above.

On 2 February 2016 at 0:46 AM, Guest said:

Everybody must protect themselves above anything else. HIV is not a joke. Many times, Im really tempted and wanted to visit sauna, but thinking about the risk of contacting possible deseases make me change my mind. 

13 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

I am pretty sure your shallow remarks is making sense. You are representing a group of die hard fuck-and-go-STI-spreading sauna kings and queens. How can your statement not making any sense, come on. 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.