Male HQ

Forbidden Attractions - Larry's Life Story

Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 30: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

For the following week, my mind was constantly blasted by the damn acronym of Single, Desperate & Ugly. I was thinking wild; hopefully they were Ugly, but what if they were pretty but Unattached? And D the Desperate scared me the most.

Unusually, I attended lectures but not taking notes spelt out by the professors. This depression affected my home life too as I moved around liked a zombie, my usual attendance & keen interest in the kitchen were absent as I sat in front of the desk starring at the text book blankly.

“Hey, little sister, something’s bothering you?” Ling was observant & posed me this question.

“Hmm………”

“Tell me, may be I’m able to help.”

“My Kong was asked to attend activity organized by SDU this Saturday evening. I will be home left alone.”

“Jesus, are you talking about the government match making body, the Social Development Unit?”

“Yeah. Sis, you do know about this SDU?”

“Ha… a current hot topic in the campus,” he paused for continuation, “echoed last National Day rally speech (note: 1984) by the Prime Minister (note: LKY) on women who are degree holders but still single, this SDU was set up in January this year to help match making them through various organized activities, in particularly for those above forty years old.”

“Why the government is doing this?”

“There is this elitist theory, few people are having babies & too few are from those who are considered as genetically desirable educated elite. Our government wants these smart ladies to meet smart guys to get smart children, so-called future talents.”

“What looks so big deal about these future talents?”

“Yeah, big deal, that’s precisely this great marriage debate has been going around in the campus on the same question you just asked. Well, the government said that the phenomenon of graduates remaining single would result in loss of local talents, which would lead to the decline in economic growth for Singapore.”

“This is really a nanny state, known for its campaigns to be courteous, speak proper English, no chewing gum, now personal life they also want to get involved.” I was getting much agitated. Honestly I didn’t really care about all this, but why couldn’t they just leave Kong alone?

“That is precisely I am thinking about migration as the environment here is stifling.”

“You think this SDU can address this declining birth rate?”

“No way, our society is driven by this thing called kiasu, a desire not to lose out, seems to leave little room for romance or procreation, pre-occupying our minds are job, career, credit card, condo putting aside romance & babies.”

“Sis, do you know what the activities are?” sorry sis, I was more interested about the activity that Kong would be attending rather than your migration. Please don’t scold me for having boy friend’s affair in mind & neglecting yours, I thought.

“Well, I heard that the mating rituals organized were tea dances, barbecues, wine tastings, cooking or dancing classes, moonlight cruises & screenings of romantic movies.”

“I just hope the activity this Saturday is a one off type.”

“Come on, my dear girl, you ought to have faith in your man.”

“Well……… but just not too comfortable.”

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

I was instantly awake. The silence stretched on & my heart was racing, fumbled for my wrist watch under the pillow, ‘Half past one only, hmm…’ I glanced at the watch, an hour had passed, I had had half an hour of sleep since my last awakening.

I climbed down from the top of the double-decker bed, in total darkness I opened & closed the door as quietly as I could, so as not to awake Ling who was sleeping on the lower deck & made my way towards the living room.

Sitting on the sofa next to the home phone, I didn’t expect call from him as I did check before I went up to bed, but may be, yeah, may be he did call the moment the whole family dozed off, I thought.

I took a glance at it hoping that the light would blink, hmm… no blinking light, indicating nil messages on the phone recorder, there was a tinge of disappointment, somehow.

I was restless; pacing around the living room, dining room, kitchen, & went out to the garden looking out at the deserted road.

I went back to the living room & tried sitting, but was too wound up. Maybe hot Milo would help calm me down, so I made myself a cup & went back to the sofa.

Lifting up the phone speaker, I hesitated & put it back, sigh…. he was probably in bed by now & I might wake his grandma up.

I yawned. Perhaps I should get some sleep.

Cradling teddy bear in my arm, ‘Yeah, try to get some sleep;’ I told myself, ‘he will call in the morning. Are you, Kong?’

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Came Sunday morning, when I woke up it was already 6 am. I sighed & heaved myself from the bed; feeling the after-effects of a sleepless night, fragmentally, I might have two hours or less of sleep.

Last night was first time no late night outing with Kong since we started dating, for a hot date near to Changi Airport or in Mount Faber, a mid-night show, drink at Cairnhill Hotel listening to live band, or tutorial at his place during examination period but end up making love on his bed. As usual, Ling & I cycled to lagoon hawker centre for dinner. Cheering me up throughout the evening, Ling suggested having a stroll along the breakwater after dinner. With over fifteen years of friendship, I knew big sister good intention; however I could not be that selfish taking up his much needed time on his final year project, so I told to end the evening & we cycled home.

I waded over to the bathroom & took a quick shower. While I was taking a shower I remember forgot to check on the phone recorder. I was burning to hear his voice. I felt the thought about him & the thing which he did yesterday evening provoked my anxiety.

After the shower I dressed up quickly & went into the dining room, “Mom, good morning.” I muttered to Auntie Lily who was making breakfast for us.

“My dear, your eyes are puffy, sleep badly last night?”

“Oh, it was warm last night. Did the phone ring this morning?”

“No. Waiting for calls?”

“No. I’m just curious.”

Gobbling down the breakfast, I went to the living room & waited for Ling & Aunty Lily. Starring blankly at the boring cartoon TV show, I waited intensely but the phone remained silent throughout till we departed for the Sunday church mass.

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Coming back from the mass, I rushed to the living room but found no blinking light on phone recorder. I became angry, where the hell was he? Son of the gun, didn’t he miss me?

If last evening was the longest night, then this afternoon was torment too, I wandered aimlessly around the house, praying the phone would ring, checking dining room to see whether everything was alright, wandered back to my desk, trying to solve the maths question but couldn’t concentrate. I dropped my pencil & walked to the garden; the sun was shining bright & hot. Damn bloody weather.

I looked at the time. It was 3 pm.

Feeling choked at the helplessness, I sat in the living room & played with the tassel of a pillow. I took a magazine, but realized I was reading the page without understanding what the heck I was reading, I closed the magazine.

I reached for the phone & stared in it but decided to leave it. But the thought about him did not let me. I took the phone again & looked on it hesitating.

“Just call him, my dear.” said Ling as coming out from the bedroom.

“Why should I, he was having a good time last night?” Putting down the phone, I replied as my tone was deadly cold & implacable.

“Girl, stay cool, I believe he will call you soon”

“Sis, I am sorry I am irritated by his absence. Please don’t bother about me, you better concentrate on your project report.”

“I am about to take a break. Let have tea & cookies, okay?”

“Sis, I am not trying to make a small matter big, but seriously do you think is it right not to call me since morning until now?”

“Yes, you got a point. But you know men are all like that, they have their regular activities & not paying attention on what we want.”

“I know he will be either playing mahjong or having the tennis game at this hour. I don’t mind he attended the function last night, but he cannot expect me to sit here waiting like a widow. That’s not fair.”

“May be he had call early on when we were in the church.”

“But there was no phone record. He could have simply left a message on the phone recorder."

“Why don’t you wait till this evening? There is no point to make own self so unhappy, right?”

As Ling returned back to his desk after the short break, heeding his advice I picked up the phone & reached for the number. On the other side I heard the beep signal, “Hello this is Kong, please leave me your message.”

I sighed & hung up the phone, placing my hands behind my head, why was I thinking so much of him today? I missed his laugh, his touches…

After the dinner, I could not keep calm myself anymore so I went for a cycling. I intentionally cycled passed his house but saw no trace of his car at the car porch. Feeling dejected, I cycled to the East Coast Park & sat at the breakwater for a long long while.

“Larry, Kong called you a few times this evening.” Ling told me when I returned back home.

“Is it? Thanks.”

“Don’t you want to call him back?”

“Not now, later.” I went to the bed without calling him. That’s me Larry, okay; don’t ever treat me as a jerk, I told myself.

It was going to be another long & lonely night, as I put on the cassette player. It was a song by Elton John & Bernie Taupin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVJ-CnWhsRM

What have I got to do to make you love me

What have I got to do to make you care

What do I do when lightning strikes me

And I wake to find that you’re not there

What do I do to make you want me

What have I got to do to be heard

What do I say when it’s all over

And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It’s sad, so sad

It’s a sad, sad situation

And it’s getting more & more absurd

It’s sad, so sad

Why can’t we talk it over

Oh it seems to me

That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What have I got to do

What have I got to do

When sorry seems to be the hardest word

Just felt the sleep was coming over me, the phone rang & startled me, “Larry, your call.”

“Hello?”

“Darling, is me.”

“Yeah…” I replied coolly.

“Erm… ” clearing his throat, he continued, “How are you today, did I wake you up?”

I was not answering.

“Darling, are you there?”

“I need to sleep now.”

“Ling told me you’re angry, sorry I didn’t call you early on.”

“Why say sorry?”

“Can I come over; I really want to see you?”

“No.”

“Darling, tell me you will meet me now. Please!”

I was not answering again.

“Please!”

“No. You are bad, very, very bad.”

“What?” he started to laugh.

“It is not funny. Why are you laughing? I was sleepless last night & I need some sleep now.” I hung up the phone not waiting for his reply.

What have I got to do

What have I got to do

When sorry seems to be the hardest word

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

don't push your luck too far, he already said sorry, what else you want?

you got more to lost than to win, so don't be so bitchy.

I cannot agree what you had written, just because I’m biologically not a woman, doesn’t mean I have to feel inferior. I believe in equality & respect, otherwise I rather not want to have him.

A. My First Love - Kong

My deprssion was spotted by Shawn, regular lunch kaki comprised Dave & Desmond, all were final year engineering students with sister Ling, young & good looking, “Larry, why so moody?”

“Well, having conflicts with his boy friend.” Ling replied on my behalf. This was a deviant group from the eyes of those straight acting people, Dave & Desmond were having gay kind of relationship, Shawn & Ling are feminized & I did not hide my intimacy with Kong.

“Something’s relating to SDU.” I added.

“Is it the Social Development Unit?” asked Dave to clarify.

“Yes, it is.” answered me.

“You meant your boy friend attended its organized activities?” said Dave.

“Yes, last Saturday & he said was mandatory.”

“No, my uncle who works in SDU told me is optional, you can decline the invitation if have no interest.” said Dave.

“In fact there were cases of abuse, some couples yet to register for marriage, joined SDU & got big discount on cruises & tours organized.” continued Dave.

“Cheapskate, not fit to be u. grad.” said Desmond.

“Larry, are you okay? You look pale.” asked Dave.

“Thanks, guys. Can we change subject please?” I was shocked, devastated & heart-broken, my eyes were welling with tears.

I was at a loss, what should I do? I believed that "once a cheater forevers a cheater" & I didn’t not want to be treated like that. On the other hand, we were together for two over years & had our future planned out. What should I do?

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

For the next few days, I refused to take Kong’s calls. I knew Ling’ good intention as he apologetically & repeatedly told Kong over the phone to give me more times to calm down.

The stand still situation was broken one day when I returned from class in the early afternoon.

“Hi, Larry…” Kong stood up from the sofa seat & called upon me. I was caught off guard while stepping into the living room after taking off my shoes.

“Yes, why are you here?” I turned my head away as to avoid eye contact.

“Ling told me you have no class in the afternoon so I take a half day leave today.”

“So?”

“We need to talk.”

“I don’t think so; we have nothing to talk about.”

“I know you are angry about last Saturday appointment, can I have a chance to explain?”

“You need not to keep me accompany on all Saturday evenings but you need to tell me the truth …” He said nothing. I looked at him for a moment in waiting for an answer.

“It burns me. Why you said it was compulsory?” my face twisted into an expression that was a mixture of anger & sadness.

“Darling, it is my fault to say was compulsory, but I do have my reason.”

“Yes, I am waiting.”

“Do you know my friend Alan?”

“Yes, that tall guy I met during the last tennis game together with his girl friend.”

“It was he insisted me to accompany him.”

“Doesn’t he already have a steady girl friend?”

“Yes, but he was curious & wanted to find out more about those so-called SDU’ women.”

“Ha-ha, this is a lame excuse; you guys are just simply unfaithful to your girl friends, one leg steps on two boats, that what I would judge.”

“Please forgive me, I was forced to go, you know Alan is my buddy. I cannot say no.”

“Then what was about Sunday? Do you know that I waited for your call whole day & night?”

“Alan invited the two women to come for the tennis game that Sunday, so ………………”

“What the hell you are talking this? You meant one evening was still not enough?” I walked into the bed room & slam shut the door.

“Darling ……………, Larry ………, Please open the door, please ………………”

“Go away, I hate you, I am not listening & get lost.”

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Unlatched the metal gate, I returned home from the afternoon class.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to upset you. Please forgive my foolishness, I miss you." Kong was at the garden, again begging for forgiveness.

I covered my ears, trying not to listen.

“Larry… please can we talk?”

“No. Please go back.”

Seeing his insistence of staying around, I grabbed my bag & shoved the hand carry textbooks in. I slung the bag over my shoulder & walked towards my bicycle...

"Excuse me, don’t block the way please." I spoke loudly through my rough voice making sure no traces of emotional breakdown.

"... just one minute, Larry, wait…"

Furiously I inserted the key to unlock my bike, out from the gate & onto the road. I got up to the bike & stepped on the pedal without looking back.

I cycled down to the east coast service road, sky was getting dark & my tears were streaming.

It was raining by the time I got home. Then again, when was my mood ever sunny?

"Larry," Ling called from the living room.

"Yeah?"

"Kong called. He told me he came in the evening but you refused to talk & just walked out on him."

"I'm just so tired of this, Sis. It's never going to end."

"Larry, listen to me, you're just going to make the situation worse for yourself!"

"Well, I don’t really care. And sis, please stop talking to him, mind your own business."

“What?”

“Ouch…. I am sorry, sis, you’re a good friend & I know your good intention.” Surely, Ling & I had been best friends since primary school days. Our mothers are friends too, that's how we know each other. Ling being my good friend, if I were happy, he would be happy too.

"Don't be so stubborn, I want you to stay happy."

"Let's face it, I should leave him & move on with my life." I whispered as tears escaped my eyes.

"You're a good friend sis. Trust me; I will stay strong & positive, Stop worrying!"

"Uh… go take your dinner, foods are kept in the kitchen."

"Thanks, I am not eating; I'm just going to bed. Goodnight."

"Okay, get some rest & please don't cry yourself to sleep."

"Thanks. Goodnight."

I flopped down on my bed burying my head into my pillow. I forced myself to be strong, not to cry, closing my eyes forcing sleep to take over.

It had been raining for more than three days, so much rain that the days seemed gloomy while my mood was equally depressed.

Doing homework in the bedroom, I was interrupted by the tapping on the door, “Little sister, it is your call.”

“Tell him I am not in.” I called out from the bed room. Kong called many times in the past evenings but I simply refused to take his calls.

“No, is from a lady.”

“Hello.”

“Hello, Jennifer, this is grandma.”

“Good evening, grandma.”

“Jennifer, grandma has something to say….”

“Yes... grandma.”

“I don’t know what Kong had done to you, but he is remorseful about his wrong doing. Please forgive his foolishness."

“Grandma, I…. can’t.”

“Jennifer, please, is painful watching him going back to his heavy drinking.”

“Grandma, please tell him to stop this foolish drinking if he still want to see me.”

“Can I ask him to see you now?”

“Grandma, I ……..”

“Jennifer, surely you won’t disappoint request from an old lady, right?”

“I…. don’t know… yes.” I replied weakly.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

I can't wait for another post update :] It's really nice and I feel touched by your story. It made me believe that love can be really sweet. I really hope your story turned out well. Please let it be a happy ending. )':

A. My First Love - Kong

To couples who are married or in committed intimate relationship, quarrel is a necessary evil occurs from time to time. For fortunate or mature ones these situations are few & far between, whereas for others the quarrels are frequent. The arguments can be frustrating, anxiety provoking and, if really serious, lead to end of relationship.

“Little sister, wake up, Kong is at the gate. Want me to get him in?” I woke by Ling who was standing beside the double decker, sound of fierce wind outside the window while rain spotting the window.

“Sis, thanks, I take care of this.”

Putting on a cardigan, I came out from bed room & walked to the car porch. It was raining heavily; Kong was at the gate with a small umbrella. Damn rain.

I walked to him with a big umbrella, putting out a cold front & said, "Please go back."

Running a hand through his hair, he looked weak & fragile in the harsh rain, wearing only t-shirt he was shivering, "I'm sorry… I didn't want to wake you. Grandma said you agreed to see me," he spoke with a desperate tone, "I miss you."

“Go home. We have nothing to talk.”

"I need you," he spoke insistently, staring at his foot.

His dishonesty struck me momentarily, “Go find your SDU woman.” I told him coldly & walked back to the car porch.

“I will not returned unless you let me in.” he shouted.

I turned my head & saw that he was kneeling in front the gate throwing aside the umbrella. Gosh, the rain was pouring on his body.

“Larry, let him in, the rain is too heavy, he will fall sick.” Ling shouted. Both Auntie Lily & Ling were watching from the living room.

I walked to the gate & opened it. I squatted & sheltered him with the big umbrella. Watching his teary eyes, I felt his seriousness trying to salvage our relationship in this kind of weather, I asked him to stand up.

He was quiet for several minutes, "Darling, I love you. I'm so sorry," his wet hands held on my arm, "Please don’t leave me. I'm only yours." I heard the desperation in his voice.

"You will never hurt me?"

"Yes, it is never, never, & more never." His answer was swift & certain.

"You love me?" he nodded as I whispered; "You still love me. You still want me."

"Yes, Larry," he breathed, "I never stopped."

His reply seemed to warm the air around us, "You're sure? You're sure you can't stay away from me?"

"Darling…"

I cut him off again, wanting to be completely clear, "You won't leave me? Even I’m not able to bear you a baby, you'll never leave me?"

"Yes, I swear."

“Come to the house, I get you warm clothing.” With the love I had on him & the pain in my heart, I took his wet body in my arm. Tears were flowing down on my face ………… as the sad song lingered on my mind……

It’s sad, so sad

It’s a sad, sad situation

And it’s getting more & more absurd

It’s sad, so sad

Why can’t we talk it over

Oh it seems to me

That sorry seems to be the hardest word

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

As of a wounded soldier, Kong picked up the rain soaked umbrella & walked weakly. Along the way, he drifted off the cement pavement & stepped onto the muddy field. I pulled him back to the pavement & could smell the beery breath emitting from his body.

“Wait for me here.” as he seated at the car porch, I walked hurriedly to bed room & retrieved two towels.

“Dry up yourself, you shouldn’t be out on the rain. Silly.” I handed him a towel.

“So long as you’re willing to see me, is all worth it.”

“Look; you’d been drinking for the last few days?”

“Sorry, I just couldn’t control myself, the way you act, the way you talk, the way you smile ….. You’re driving me crazy!” he said with the teary eyes. Oh gosh, I didn’t know the pain he went through was that severe.

"Do you think I'm better off then you?" I asked as tears flew, without stopping, not a bit.

“I’m so sorry…. Please come back …..! Come back to me ……” he started sobbing & took his knees to his chest.

“Please stop crying, I … already forgive you…….” my heart was softened as I hugged his head against my small breasts.

“I promise I will not be dishonest to you again.”

“Hmm….”

“Yes, that’s my promise.”

“I accept, likewise I am faithful to you too.”

After he recomposed himself, I passed him another towel, “Take out the wet t-shirt & wrap your body with this towel. I don’t have any t-shirt of your size. I go get you a hot drink.”

People argue & this seemed to be a necessary part of relationship & intimacy building. But it was to fight in a healthy way which translated into not working to devastate or emotionally wipe out my partner Kong. In this aspect, I was overdone, I thought.

He came back with clean clothing & face well shaven as I agreed to go out with him for supper. I brought along that cassette tape.

Inserted into the car player, the sad & soft melody flew in the air as I closed my eyes. The rhythm was slow paced like most Elton songs but this one had more meaning behind it. It was so strong, so powerful & filled with passion that it made me want to cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVJ-CnWhsRM

The rain had stopped but the road remained slippery. We were silent but listened to the song intensely.

“Hmm… that’s a sad song.”

“Yeah, for the last few days, I listened only to this song.”

“So sorry, is my entire fault.”

What do I do to make you want me

What do I say when it’s all over

And sorry seems to be the hardest word

At red light junction, I asked while scratching his lap lightly, "Are you okay?"

"I will be. If you forgive me, I will be okay."

“Shih …….” I placed my index finger on his lip.

We curdled together, listened to the songs around us, to each other breathing; there was light flashing at the back when light turned green. Who care…?

We couldn’t be bothered as Kong switched on the amber lights, there was another lane for overtaking, idiot. We just did not care, did not care, did not care …………… we got immunity, he-he…

"I won't ever make you cry again," he whispered, pressing kisses up my neck & along my jaw to my ear. "I cannot survive without you."

"Me too," I felt the tight coil in my heart began to open up, feeling each other relax, finally.

"Thanks," he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. "I was too scared that you would never forgive me."

"I need a new memory," I murmured, lifting my head & gazing at him, I pressed my lips to his ear, "take me to Changi Airport."

------------------------- End of Chapter 30 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 31: A New Memory, a continuation from chapter 30

His car passed through East Coast Parkway en route for Changi Beach Road, he asked causally, “Tomorrow you have no class?”

“Well, 10 in the morning, but okay to skip.”

“’re you sure?”

“Yeah, so long as my attendance is not below 80%. Anyway, I can borrow note from someone. What’s about you, okay to stay up so late?”

“I got 3 days MC till tomorrow.”

“What? Not feeling well?”

“Well, just some minor fever.”

“Jesus, you crazy idiot, got fever still dare to wet yourself just now,” slapping his lap lightly, I raised my hand to his forehead & lightly pinned it there, “so are you okay now?”

“Of course, you are the best medicine.”

As his car parked at the regular place near to Changi Airport, I asked to take a walk to the beach; it would be our first venture outside the car though we had been here numerously. Hand holding hand, we walked quietly while appreciating the cool air pressing against my skin & the damp field underneath my slipper.

“Carry me to the breakwater.” I climbed onto his back pulling my legs around his waist.

“Yes. Madam,” Holding my thighs, I leaned my head against his neck. The atmosphere was pitch black & wet. He walked across the sand, up the breakwater & put me down gently.

I watched him looking around but could not find a spot to sit down, it was dark but there were reflection of light indicating that the stones were wet with pools of water. There was no one around surrendering the whole breakwater for us.

Face to face & hands holding hands, he stared at my lips hungrily as I swept my tongue across my lower lip, curling into a smile of anticipation.

He smiled back for the first time in days. "I missed your smile," he murmured, yeah so am I, echoing my thought.

I lifted my hands & touched him in measured steps; my hands shook as I rested them hesitantly against his chest. My skin flashed paradoxically hot with the contact.

I closed my eyes, feeling the current move up my arms & down my spine, pulling me closer to him. My fingers explored the contours of his chest & felt his harden nipples underneath my palms.

"I missed you," I murmured, his head shot up & looked at me.

"Jennifer…" he whimpered as his muscles contracted under my pointed nails.

"Shih…" I whispered against his shoulder.

He lowered his head & pressed his lips against mine, gently. I felt the kiss, felt him surrender everything to me. He pulled back & smiled before kissing me again; dropping kisses over my cheek, my neck & my mouth. As our tongues met, our kisses brought us to fever pitch.

"Dear," I moaned.

"Yeah," he breathed, trailing kisses down my neck. "I miss your calling of dear…"

"Let me take you back to the car." He lifted me up, this time facing him. I wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling my chest against his.

"I love you," I whispered before kissing his cheek, keeping my eyes open this time.

"I love you, too."

Along the way, there were occasional drops of water falling from the leaves above us.

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Back to the car with car seats leaning backwards to sleeping position, our kisses grew deeper & more intense. I lost sense of time with his mouth on mine & his hands on my skin.

Unbottoned the middle section of my sweatshirt, his hand palmed my breast under my bra & played with my nipple, I arched up spontaneously.

“Arr… nice…. Nice…” letting my head drop to my shoulder, I cried out.

"Jennifer…" he mumbled into my neck, "I'm having a hard time holding back," he ran his lips along my jaw & stopped at my ear, "I want to make love with you."

"Do it,” I whispered as I closed my eyes, “I belong to you."

Gently he unbuttoned the rest & pushed my sweatshirt aside exposing my bra, "Wows, sexy." he murmured, sniffing gently on my collarbone.

Pushing my bra straps sideways, he flipped down the cup, his lips moved down kissing the top swell of my breast, "Hmm… is getting bigger, amazing."

"Strip me…," I whispered, "strip me; I want you to strip me…"

He leaned over me & rolled me to the left & right, pushed down the collar & pulled out the sleeves. Resting against his upper arm, he unhooked my bra.

I felt his teasing as his lips grazing along my nipples, slowly & tenderly. He picked up the pace toying with my expanded aerolla, licking & sucking, I lost myself in the sensation, closing my eyes & I moaned heavily, "Nice, nice, don’t stop, don’t stop…"

"Good right, shiok right?"

"Yes."

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

He took his time finger my upper torso, watching me shaking my body uncontrollably, “Stop, stop, so itchy.”

I shook my lower torso, toying with the waistband of my short. Knowing what I needed, his eyes met mine as he asked, "Here also?"

“Don’t ask.” I nodded & felt my entire body heat up with a blush.

Kissing my lips, he unbuttoned my short & lowered the zipper. I lifted my butt as he pulled out my short.

His hand ran along the band of my panties, feeling the soft skin of my navel.

Scooting his hand under the fabric, he pulled out my panties.

I spread my legs as he ran his fingers along my groin, slow & feather-light, his fingers rubbed along my we-we, cool but soothing.

"Hmm…" I panted.

"So wet," he mumbled, "nice right?"

"Hmm…" I nodded.

"I've dreamt about touching you there for the whole week," turning back to kiss me, he murmured against my ear, while his hand stroked my little we-we.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

My body buzzed with intensity, staring at me, his eyes moved from my face to my little we-we where his fingers was working on, stirring my pelvis hairs, cupping my testis & stroking my harden shaft.

Feeling my pulse quickened, I gently pulled his fingers away from me, I winced slightly & smiled at him, “Wait, I don’t want to come alone, take out your clothing.” I felt my cheeks heat again.

I moved my hand down to his short, snaking it underneath & feeling him through the cotton of his boxers.

"Wow," I mumbled, "that was… hot." I trailed off, rubbing my nose.

"Darling, ha-ha...,” breaking out in a huge smile, he stripped himself rapidly.

I grinned as he lying naked side by side, "And now we are equal, kiss me." I whispered.

"Yes," he gave me a lopsided smile & placed my index finger to his lips & watched me lustly, "I love you,"

Climbing & arching on top of me, he pressed his tongue to mine & sucked gently. I shivered & closed my eyes.

He reached for my hand & pulled it up close to my face, between us, I could sense his lust & desire in the dark, "Do you want to taste me?" he whispered in a tight voice.

"I know," I whispered softly, running my other hand through his hair, "lie down, don’t moves," I smiled at him, “close your eyes.”

I brought myself up, leaning towards him; I moved my hand along his length, tickled him & felt his tummy. Slow but gradually, down to his lower torso & touched the pulsing hard flesh.

“Hmm…,” he moaned, “darling, plays, plays with it.”

I turned my head & noted that he was staring at me; he wore an expression of anticipation.

“Hey, naughty boy, I say close your eyes.” I said while feeling my cheeks heated up.

Returning my attention to his lower torso, hovering between the root & his mushroom head, with my lips I blew hot air, I smelled & I licked his tool as though it was a flute; a perfume stick & an ice cream cone. Under my manipulation, his tool was hard on my hand while his erection twitched forwards.

“Hmm… suck it….” he moaned, “darling, suck it.” Letting out a low moan, he thrust his bottom upwards.

In one clean swoop, I took the mushroom head onto my mouth, his balls tighten as he let out a low moan, he moved his hip back & forth while I performed a lollipop..

"How is my technique?" I whispered, turning back my head & looked at him.

“Fantastic,” he smiled & pulled me down, "I have no words for that." He kissed me again.

“Arr…., can’t breath.” I gasped at the onslaught of his tool deep onto my throat & withdrew my sucking.

"Sorry, am I hurting you?"

"No problem. It’s okay." I spoke while leaning back to the car seat.

“Now is my turn to serve you, rest your legs on the dashboard, okay.”

”Wows, your skin is so hot," he murmured as he pressed his thumbs gently on my grundle, soothing & rhythmic, “how is it?”

"Oh Jesus…" I whimpered, feeling my rosebud began to loosen, “very…... nice….” closing my eyes & nodded in acquiescence, I pulled his face to mine, "Please, I need to feel you inside me."

“Sure, my princess, let’s get out the KY from the compartment.”

I shivered when the cold jelly was applied on the rosebud, slowly & gradually, his finger entered into me, "Jesus…," I moaned, "dear… you are the one & only has entered me."

"Deeper," I moaned & arched my hip, needing him inside me. "Please. More."

He moved his finger deeper & stopped, "Darling…, two fingers okay?" he asked, kissing my forehead.

I nodded.

“Aww…” I cried out feeling the instantaneous sting of his fingers stretching me, but was immediately soothing by the abundant use of jelly.

"Are you okay?" he whispered on my lips.

I squeaked nervously, "Yes, yes," I felt so full, but needed more, needed faster, "please," I said through a long exhale, "I need the real one."

“So are you ready?” looking down at me, he pulled his fingers away from me, it was deliciously torturing, knowing he was going to enter me.

In upright position, he took my hands & ran them over his nipples, “Darling, here I come…" skillfully he drenched his tool onto my rosebud & commenced his pumping, pressing his straining erection deep.

We moaned together at the sensation, it was perfect matching.

"Oh, oh, oh…" I whimpered, feeling the pulsation of my rosebud.

"Tell me when you're coming, darling...,” his voice was hoarse. "I want to hear you say it."

"I'm coming," I whispered as I stroked myself fervently "oh, oh… I'm…"

"You are, you're coming…" his moaned matched mine, “me too.”

Collapsing his body over mine while his tool throbbing inside my body, the sound of our climax coursing through the dark shadows of trees.

------------------------- End of Chapter 31 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 32: Triennial Jubilee

In April 86, my dad passed away, complaining about stomach pain in the day, visited a GP given medicines on ground of food poisoning, but pained again in middle of the night, admitted to SGH & diagnosed with liver cancer via blood test, past away during hospitalization before operation.

None of us expected him to pass away so suddenly, not my younger sister, not me & not even my mom. It shocked me when mom told me over the phone, as she added, "I think is better for you not to show up at your dad wake & funeral, I will tell people that you study overseas & cannot come back on time."

"He didn't want anything to do with me when he was alive, so I don't see why I need to be around." reliving bitter memories on his crotchety, that was my reply.

I spent 22 years with him before he chased me out of the house & we had an awful lot of unhappy times. My relationship with him was hostile, far from amicable as relations between the cat & the dog.

Not going to his wake & funeral would probably not bringing shame to him as I looked extremely effeminate, and might be, just might be, brought some much overdue peace between us.

On the day of his funeral procession, I absent from class, standing behind curtain at front living room of Aunty Lily’s house, I witnessed his casket passed by, giving him some closure on that chapter of his life, as his son (daughter????) for the last time..

I moved back home to keep mom accompanied after the funeral, on one condition, she would not object my cross dressing & eventual sex re-assignment.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Guest LARRY FAN

Was all the story happened long ago? Or it happened like kinda recently? o.o

[/quote}

why u asked this question? Either u didn't not read her story in details, acted stupid or tried to be funny.

Then "someone" (name forgotten) replied that is long ago story from an old ahkua. I was shocked to see such term "ahkua" been used on Larry. I suspect u & the "someone" are same person or friends, motive is to make Larry mad.

The reply from "someone" was in this forum for quite sometime. On Monday night at around 10 pm, I happened to see Larry's response, briefyly as following: you're just a faggot, a degrotory term fit for you.

Both Larry & "someone" replies were deleted almost immediately after Larry replied.

As writer of this story, why Larry was not allowed to reply whereas "someone" was allowed to stay in the forum for a long time?

Didn't the moderator sensitive enough to the offensive use of "ahkua", but felt offended on the term "faggot"?

In fact, the purge was not thorough, why Kennedy's one is remained which is the main culprit of this incident?

A. My First Love - Kong

Hmm…., three years, yeah, three years, looking at the date on my dairy, gosh, it was three years ago on the same date that he forced entered me.

Times flied & things changed, I changed from a young man to a yet-to-be demure lady, getting involved in relationship with this man, the rapist who now became my lover, what an unbelievable outcome.

There were many kinds of love, like a mother’s, a brother or sister’s, or a friend’s. But here I was talking about the passionate, erotic kind of love which exists between lovers, between me & Kong, the love binding us together as couple, the kind of love that made us say “I love you”.

I tried to understand how it began three years ago this day, the night that he raped me, I hated him…., how it developed through his confession in coffee house at Lion City Hotel, I forgave him…., problem encountered relating to SDU saga, I abused him…., and why it was still endured.

It was the kind of love that grew slowly on me due to his perseverance, as for Kong it might be love at first sight, the day that he spotted me with Ling at the bus stop in front of his house, but regardless the form it took, it lasted till this day, the three years anniversary. Would it last for another three years, or even a lifetime ………?

I just wished that this love remained with the hot passionate sex & sweet affectionate moments, and eventually bloomed into marriage with my on-going sexual transformation, not fading into routine but carried along with it all the vibrancy & freshness of its early stages.

I wrote down on the dairy: I must control my jealousy. Yes, my jealousy had turn life into hell; I would exercise self restraint not to let it ruin me & to make life wonderful. That was my promise & my determination. We would talk things over & complement each other, confronting those undesirable factors impacting our relationship.

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

On the same year in May, Kong’ grandma passed away in the middle of her sleep. I was sad she didn’t stay a little longer to witness my wedding with Kong, I was angry at myself too as I spoke to her before but not in time to serve her curry fish head which I learnt from Aunty Lily.

I was grandmother’s girl, the only granddaughter-in-law, she loved her grandson & no doubt in my mind she loved me too. She smiled broadly at me each time when I went to her house to get coaching by Kong & I loved the big mug of Milo she prepared for me, as well as giving a peck on my cheeks.

Kong was devastated by her death, it was really hard on him as he had no other sibling to help up during the wake, but he stayed strong & pulled through the whole process. Anyway, I kept him accompanied in all evenings after class & did anything he needed me to except receiving the visiting guests. I thought I was unsociable or lack of self-esteem in view of my effeminacy.

And in one of the late nights, he asked me to move to his house & stay with him, “Darling, the whole house will be emptied as grandma no longer around, I will feel lonely.”

“I very much like to keep you accompanied, but my mom needs me too, you know she just loss her husband,” I paused for continuation, “wait for me, just one more year to go (my graduation), okay.”

He was quiet, apparently disappointed with my reply.

“Hey, we go for holiday after my third year exam, okay?”

So, grandma was cremated & came back in an urn. Kong & I watched quietly & sadly as the caretaker gently placed the urn onto the columbarium niche.

I learned one thing from this experience, i.e. does it when your love one is still around, don’t wait, and don’t delay, just like grandma didn’t get a chance to taste my curry fish head. Busy is not an acceptable excuse.

------------------------- End of Chapter 32 ---------------------

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 33: Sleepless in Highland

One week after my forth year mid-term examination; Kong suggested having a holiday in Malaysia, I agreed as to honour the pact I made with him during his grandma decease.

It was a happy occasion, with only one problem to look into, that the male photo shown on my restricted passport (used in West Malaysia only). This was highlighted by big sister Ling when we spoke about the trip.

“Yeah, you may be stopped at checkpoint, due to male picture on passport versus your female-looking.” said Ling.

“Oh ya, you are right, this is worrisome, I may get detention in Malaysia on false identity. So, how…?”

“What’s about getting input from your doctor?”

The lady doctor said that I couldn't change my name or gender except update the photo since I hadn't completed the gender reassignment surgery. She issued me a note certifying that I was undergoing appropriate clinical treatment & was in the process of gender transition.

I got a new one carrying my new female photo though the sex printed remained as male. It wasn’t easy as I went through scores of interview in the immigration department even with the doctor letter stating my on-going sexual transformation before it was granted.

“Bring along your doctor letter, just in case. So funny, man wants to become girl.” said the ridiculing issuing officer when I collected the new passport.

Just in case? Gosh, that left me concerned even though with the new passport, I didn't know what would face on the other side of the border, in particular I can’t speak Malay.

I didn’t tell Kong on this as not to worry him, I tried not to feel downcast on potential threat & instead concentrate on my trip preparation.

P.S. I am glad that Tran’s people will not have to endure official disrespect nowadays when they get a passport.

This was my first holiday overseas; I was dropped for the Taiwan military training during my cadet course due to foot injury. A maiden trip with my lover, I was extremely excited. There was no word suitable to describe the lightness I carried in the process of packing my traveling bag; I intended to impress him with all my tight mini skirts I brought along.

Morning 4 a.m., Kong promptly picked me up at my house, the early set-off time was to avoid jam at the check point in Malaysia side.

“Hi. Good morning.” He came out of the car & helped put my luggage on the back seat.

“Morning. Dear, taken your breakfast?” I was smiling.

“Not yet. We will have breakfast in JB, okay.”

“Sure, you are the driver you decide.” Wao… breakfast in JB, hmm… something new.

“Wah, so sexy this morning, can see through your panty.” yes, indeed, I was wearing a thin white short, top with a lady polo-t with a bra beneath.

“Aa…. See no touch, okay. Che-ko-pak.” I talked flirtatiously.

“Okay, tonight then touch, okay? See my little brother is protesting now!” he was wearing a brown khaki short with a polo-t.

“Don’t talk nonsense, concentrate on your driving.” In actual fact, I enjoyed the conversation.

It was a smooth sail clearing through the Woodland custom check point, but not at the Johor Bahru Malaysia custom.

Our car waited on the line until we got up to the window. Kong submitted our passports silently to the woman custom officer behind the thick window, she took a long while checking on my passport & sizing me with a wicked smile. She looked at my passport & asked a question I could not understand.

“Oh, shit, trouble…” my heart pumping hard while holding the doctor letter in case for further clarification.

Kong answered her question in broken Malay & mixture of English. After a moment, the cacophony resumed, she stamped on the passports & white cards.

“What’s happen?” I asked as Kong drove pass the guard post.

“Oh, she was asking is this your first trip to Malaysia, usually they checked more thoroughly on first timers.”

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Guest theunwanted

You had such a sweet and loving bf . Nice story but how can you reminisce everything so detailed when I had happened so long ago ???

Edited by theunwanted

Guest thewanted

. Well then I don't think this is the right place for him to be . It says blowing wind gay forum

shut up & ship out, hope that larry will not stop writing his wonderful story in this forum just because of your stupid remark

. Well then I don't think this is the right place for him to be . It says blowing wind gay forum

Disregard his sexual identification, so long as he make love another man (Kong), he is a gay even he cross dressed.

I am a bottom, when I get lay, I cry father cry mother, thinking I am a woman, so am I less gay?

Guest Super Chong Hei

shut up & ship out, hope that larry will not stop writing his wonderful story in this forum just because of your stupid remark

His thread and all his postings are fine examples of what we call super chong hei ( Super long air = super long winded in Cantonese)

Its been more than a year and his story hardly moves....the tortise and the snail all have already completed their 21km/43km marathon and he is still stuck at the letter A in the entire alphabet !

What astonishes me about him....is that after a love affair that happended 25 years ago...he can actually remember every single line of their conversations and any conversations he had with anyone. Mind you, line for line , word for word, I find this so incredibly absurb to believe everything he says.

If he does really possess such super photo memory, he might as well better his life memorizing the entire dictionary, wikipedia, if not, the entire Jiu Yang Jiu Ying Zhen Jing KongFu manual !!!

Completing the entire Great Wall Of China will be such a breeze, as compared reading his never ending love story.

When the entire Young and the Restless have completely ended all their super long years in airing their never ending love story, Larry will still be stuck at the letter A, or B if he lives long enough to complete what he must to complete.

Its more like a bitter old crossdresser who cannot let of his/hers past, reminiscing the lost of some past glory and past love.

I am sure everyone has their own past experiences of relationships, which is much more interesting and tragic, and what we can learn from

besides Larry the LongWinded

And for his fans and supporters...either they are as long winded as him, as drama as him , or are like him, a batch of old crossdressers, in sad

reminiscence.

Well, what better way, for him, to write his stories- ( more like ' Memoirs of a CrossDresser ' or whatever ) here in a Gay Forum, other than willing to spend money, publishing a book?

And if you do publish one, Larry, I hope we are not buying a whole set of encyclopedia.

In actual fact this thought of stop writing had lingered in my mind for quite awhile. Reason being it had taken too much of my evening time, averaging 3 hrs nightly, despite the stressful work during the days. The writing contains both narrative & dialogue applied right from the start is a fatal error.

So since with such negative comments, I must well grasp this opportunity putting a stop now. Thank you Mr. Super Chong Hei in providing such stepping stone, really & honestly with no sarcasms.

It is a relief as I can channel my evening time more on stock monitoring.

Sorry folks.

Regards.

Larry, speaking as a neutral observer. I have to agree with "Super Chong Hei" that your "Story" is really long. It reminds me of 保镖 when it was first aired in Sg in the 70s. It has got good respond..but then, it just go on and on and no one can see the end.

As I had suggested to you, you should start a blog and write at ur own pace so that your story can continue for those who supports you.

I leave it to you.

Guest larry fan

Who are you to decide is the right place or not? This topic has been around for quite awhile, not with any objection from the moderator.

With high viewership on this topic, it is better for you to shut up & ship out, sour grape.

Guest larry fan

Larry, speaking as a neutral observer. I have to agree with "Super Chong Hei" that your "Story" is really long. It reminds me of 保镖 when it was first aired in Sg in the 70s. It has got good respond..but then, it just go on and on and no one can see the end.

As I had suggested to you, you should start a blog and write at ur own pace so that your story can continue for those who supports you.

I leave it to you.

I beg to differ from your opinion, it is not the matter of starting his own blog, but rather he came to a wrong forum with his sincere & serious write-up.

This is a forum never for any serious writing, you have to admit that most of the postings here are sub standard, not even worth to open & read, examples are plenty, Shogan (free advertisement, SMS me la, no room la, etc etc), Cum in the mouth, Nude walk / run bla bla bla...

I just wonder you as moderator how are you going to improve the standard of this forum, so boring, so uninteresting? Where were all good writers such as Heartlander, Marky & etc? You failed your duty to retain Larry to continue his story.

Guest larry fan

Its more like a bitter old crossdresser who cannot let of his/hers past, reminiscing the lost of some past glory and past love.

I am sure everyone has their own past experiences of relationships, which is much more interesting and tragic, and what we can learn from

besides Larry the LongWinded

And for his fans and supporters...either they are as long winded as him, as drama as him , or are like him, a batch of old crossdressers, in sad

reminiscence.

1. Reminising the lost of past glory & love

What do you have to reminisce?

2. What can we learn from besides Larry

Well said, share with us your story, with proper English & good standard of writing.

3. A batch of old cross-dressers

What's about you, old gay. Who is not even dare to open up to your family or friends.

Guest byebyelarry

In actual fact this thought of stop writing had lingered in my mind for quite awhile. Reason being it had taken too much of my evening time, averaging 3 hrs nightly, despite the stressful work during the days. The writing contains both narrative & dialogue applied right from the start is a fatal error.

So since with such negative comments, I must well grasp this opportunity putting a stop now. Thank you Mr. Super Chong Hei in providing such stepping stone, really & honestly with no sarcasms.

It is a relief as I can channel my evening time more on stock monitoring.

Sorry folks.

Regards.

Byebye larry! :)

I beg to differ from your opinion, it is not the matter of starting his own blog, but rather he came to a wrong forum with his sincere & serious write-up.

This is a forum never for any serious writing, you have to admit that most of the postings here are sub standard, not even worth to open & read, examples are plenty, Shogan (free advertisement, SMS me la, no room la, etc etc), Cum in the mouth, Nude walk / run bla bla bla...

I just wonder you as moderator how are you going to improve the standard of this forum, so boring, so uninteresting? Where were all good writers such as Heartlander, Marky & etc? You failed your duty to retain Larry to continue his story.

It is not my "JOB" to "improve the standard of this forum". This is a public forum and free for all. As a moderator, my job is to moderate the forum to keep the forum within the forum's Objectives and Guidelines.

Who am I to say that which post is of good standard or sub-standard. I do not judge the post. BW is open to all and we are not here to "act" Atas. Yes, there are many other serious forums around with well written articles and postings, but BW has never claim to be a serious forum nor does it takes itself too seriously. BW was started by Mr. BW himself writing his "stories". It later grew in numbers and had many postings of sexcapade, etc. As a relatively new mod here, who am I to change what was a legacy to others?

Mr. Larry Fan, you did not post as a registered member but as a guest. Who are you to question the forum when you are not even a supporter?

The forum welcomes all who wants to post whatever they want (within the objectives and guidelines) and if the forum don't suit any individuals for whatever reason/s, they are free to go elsewhere.

Enough said.

Guest theunwanted

Look people . What I meant was this , in the beginning larry posted that he liked women and I thought that why not go and start a blog o some so that everyone can go there and appreciate his story further . Just that I didn't know how to mince my words well doesn't mean that I should be criticised and be judged . And FYI this is and open forum , I have my every right to post my opinions and thought , even if I was meant to be sarcastic , so what ! Stop being so defensive . Numbskulls !!! Anyway Larry I didn't mean or have anything against ppl like you , and actually I liked your story . So if I had annoyed you by my previous post which I expressed myself in the wrong way and it cause misunderstanding then I am genuinely sorry for that .

Edited by theunwanted

Guest YAN DAU

actually I liked your story.... I am genuinely sorry for that .

hi sweet larry,

this is yan dau, remember at shogan. can't forget your smooth tenderly body & the 2 dumplings, he-he...

now our friend already said sorry, just forgive him & continue your story okay, please.....

I agreed, Larry, don't fall into the traps of this Super Chong Hei, people like him & byebyelarry are just try to agitate you.

So keep your cool, continue your story, surely you wouldn't want to disappoint these 40 over thousands viewings.

Guest Sad sad girl.

whattt?!?!?!? It just ends like that?! Cmon Larry, Don't let that guy ruin the whole story. I know it might take long hours off your day to write a paragraph of your story plus please do because you've enlightened me with your story. I'm only visiting this forum because of your thread and that's all! Please do continue your writing. :( I'd really like to hear about the ending. Please do not let someone ruin this for you. and for all your fans out there and the special readers like me.! I support you alright? And because there are the fans out there who refreshes your page like over 100 times just to read your updates. :(

Please continue... ><

Sad sad girl.

love you larry! :clap:

Hi people, I am a silent ardent fan of larry & we also keep in touch via hp occassionally. Larry has decided to take a hiatus from his usual writings. In the meanwhile, fans of his, please be patience, I am sure Larry aka jennifer is working on something currently. Let's just respect on larry aka jennifer's decision at this point of time. Like all celebrities.. upon finishing their break, the celebrities would normally return into the lime light in a different perspective, with an extremely worth waiting for master piece in toll. So let's just wait & see shall we..?

whattt?!?!?!? It just ends like that?! Cmon Larry, Don't let that guy ruin the whole story. I know it might take long hours off your day to write a paragraph of your story plus please do because you've enlightened me with your story. I'm only visiting this forum because of your thread and that's all! Please do continue your writing. :( I'd really like to hear about the ending. Please do not let someone ruin this for you. and for all your fans out there and the special readers like me.! I support you alright? And because there are the fans out there who refreshes your page like over 100 times just to read your updates. :(

Please continue... ><

Sad sad girl.

love you larry! :clap:

Sigh… heeding advices to ignore these irritating or rather annoying mosquitos humming, I present you the following…

A. My First Love - Kong

“Dear, I need some Malaysia dollars; do you know where to find money changer?” I asked Kong while our car driving out from JB custom.

“Oh, yes. Actually there are a few nearby, let’s go & have a look.”

“At this hour, the sky is still dark, you know?” checking my watch; it was half past five in the morning.

“Yeah, no bluffing, there’re a few open 24 hrs, see,” he said while pointing to the roundabout upfront, “there are two over there.”

“Whoa…, se-rio-us.”

“Stay in the car, I go get some ringgits.” said Kong after pulling the car aside the roundabout leaving the engine on.”

“Be careful, don’t accept large bills or new bills, okay.”

“Ai-ya, so long winded, I changed money here before, the rate was better than in KL & Singapore.”

“No need to rush, just change one hundred Sing dollars first.”

Well, it took less than five minutes as he returned to the car smiling broadly, “Here, this is for you, to spend on whatever you wants, okay,” he said while handing me one thousand ringgits.

“What?”

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Let go Dutch, how much is in Singapore money?”

“No need, just take it okay, travelling expenses from me as hubby to my dearest wife.”

“Thanks. If you need more Singapore money to exchange, just let me know, okay?”

“Yes…, darling.”

Upon a short drive along the sea front, Kong parked the car on the sandy soil along the road, somewhere before the overhead bridge that links to Pasir Gudang Highway; it was still early at around 6 a.m. but apparently there were several motorbikes & cars parked there.

Hand holding hand, we walked to the road side stall. Serving only roti prata, its business was brisk as rows of wooden table & wooden bench occupied with office workers. We found a corner & ordered roti prata for breakfast & the teh tarik drinks.

“Darling, I go get the gravy.”

“What?” It was my first experience that we self serviced the curry gravy; I followed behind watching him scooping up gravy together with lot of cut meat from the big pot.

"Dear, see that man doing the tek tarik, fantastic huh?" yes, it was indeed amazing to watch the old hawker hoisting the teh tarik from low to high without any spillage.

"That right. See, the people here are all happy lot."

"Ai, you sure you can finish off the meats, is it too much for us?"

"Don't worry, I’ll finish all."

"How come they allow patrons to scoop the gravy?"

"That’s the selling point. You know, each time when I visit JB, I will definitely come to this stall."

"Seemed that there are numerious interesting things to explore, Thanks dear, I definitely like this holiday." I hold his hand & said.

"Don't mention, is my pleasure." he smiled upon my praising.

The feeling was good, he was smiling, I was smiling, the roti prata seller was smiling, and everybody was smiling, wow, what a wonderful world!

We continued our journey after breakfast, somewhere along the way I lowered the car seat & dosed off.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Guest welcome back

Great to see you that you are back Larry! I really love your writings. Thx for continuing your life story here. Just ignore those insensitive beasts who like to comment on your writing style being long winded or what.

Strange if they dun like it why bother following this tread. It is akin to reading a novel written by an author whose writing style is not to you liking. Will you continue buying books written by that author?

A. My First Love - Kong

“Hmm……” stretching my legs to allow circulation onto my lower legs, I awoke from the sleep as the road was bumpy.

I found a jacket covered on my body, so sweet of him, I thought as relaxing warmth spread through me & deep sense of delight to find myself well taken care off by my love one.

Dancing his fingers on my thigh, “Hi, you got nice dream,” he said

"Thank you," I said while lifting the seat upright. Feeling the words were inadequate to express my appreciation, I leaned forward & planted a peck on his face, “Thanks for keeping me warm.”

He was smiling while I folded the jacket & placed it to the back seat, "You're welcome," he replied, "is my honour to take good care of you, sleeping beauty.” Alamak, sweet talk again, but I just loved this.

“Wow, the road is so bumpy.”

“That’s right, pit holes here & there caused by heavy rain during the past few days.”

Outside the sky was bright but cloudy; the thin veil of cloud diffused the sun’s rays producing a delicate & soft light, “Drive carefully. Look like is going to rain again.” I replied.

“Darling, talk to me keeps me awake, okay, can dose off easily with this sort of weather.”

“Yeah, I got good idea.” I opened my hand bag & took out a packet of sour plums, “open your mouth.” I said as I stuffed the plum in his mouth.

“Thanks, eee... So sour…., don’t understand why you girls like this thing?”

“What! To keep us awake & alert, simple is that.” I replied & slapped his lap lightly.

“Do you have chewing gum?”

“No. I don’t like chewing gum.”

“Why?”

“It looks so ah lian, so un-lady.”

to be continued.......

Guest secret admirer

I found a jacket covered on my body... relaxing warmth spread through me & deep sense of delight to find myself well taken care off by my love one.

Dancing his fingers on my thigh, “Hi, you got nice dream,” he said

... Feeling the words were inadequate... I leaned forward & planted a peck on his face, “Thanks for keeping me warm.”

... "is my honour to take good care of you, sleeping beauty.” ... “Drive carefully...” .... I stuffed the plum in his mouth.

“What! To keep us awake & alert, simple is that.” I replied & slapped his lap lightly.

sexy, romantic & felt jealous, i enjoy reading this although is a short one.

Guest Sad sad girl.

Thank you Larry for continuing to write! :) I really hope that you won't feel pressurized by us and write because we want to. I really hope you like to write your stories just as much as We (I) like to read it. :)

Don't feel sad or unhappy about other comments ok? just know that you are a happy happy person ((:

Also,again, thank you for re-writing it! :)) I really love your stories! :))

<s>SAD SAD GIRL</s>

HAPPY HAPPY GIRL :))

A. My First Love - Kong

“Ah, wait, almost forgotten.” I turned around, searched for my luggage on the back seat, unzipped & retrieved a Fairprice carrier.

Turning back with the carrier on my lap, I took out a package of sweet plum. Removed the wrapper, I fed him the sweet plum.

“Hmm… is sweet one, not bad. It’s marvelous to have a female companion, never fail to have this little stuff.”

“Hey, don’t lie okay. Surely I’m not the first one?”

“Guys for all past visits, no girl, really, I swear.”

“Then how you kept yourself awake?”

“Take turn to drive or slapped own self awake when feeling sleepy.”

For the next half an hour, I sat quietly & watched tensely as our car manoeuvred at 110 kilometres an hour on the long & winding road, cutting across kampongs, rubber plantations, simpangs (new villages) & valleys.

Supposing to be dry season, strangely this year southern part of Malaysia experienced some flooding, making roads slippery with damage road surfaces. Fatal accidents were reported on Singapore papers reminding would be travelers to be on vigilance when driving up north.

Many cars particularly the ones with Singapore’ number plate were speeding, to overtake them on roads with only one lane in each direction, make the job extremely taxing. It was arduous, even for me as a passenger, and could be mind-numbing for Kong as the driver, I thought.

After each overtaking, we enjoyed a brief moment of clear route up front, but such precious moment diminished fast as we would snail behind a line of cars forming a convoy led by a slow moving cargo truck. We would again overtake the slower cars one at a time & lastly the big truck when truck driver gave a left turn signal at the tail board.

“If right signal is shown, remember, no overtaking, as there will be incoming vehicle from the opposite,” said Kong, “wait till the truck gives a left signal, indicating that you can overtake.”

Such speeding, overtaking & tailing repeated that made the journey thrilling & less monotonous. I constantly fed Kong with tidbits to keep him alert.

I noticed those tour buses from Singapore were real road bully, hurtling down the winding roads with loud horn forcing slower cars to get out of their ways. In some cross junctions with no traffic light control, I saw some taxi drivers played the “who dares wins” style of driving without slowing down.

“Overtaking slower vehicles is inevitable but over rating on own car capability & poor judgment on overtaking distance usually causes head on collisions.” said Kong.

Besides the maniac tour bus drivers, there were unfavorable conditions observed.

1. There was no speed limit, is all up to the driver himself. Speed signposts & traffic lights only appeared around new villages where you would find school, shops & petrol kiosk.

2. Though there were high fatalities due to reckless overtaking, a car remains the best way to see much of what the countryside has to offer.

3. In & around Malay kampongs, be aware of livestock in particular the buffalo crossing the road. Once hit never stop & instead head straight to nearest police station, as the villagers are less forgiving.

4. The North-South highway linking from JB to KL was not available at that time & its construction only commenced in 1988.

5. Some idiotic Singaporeans honking or furiously flashing their headlights or displaying other obscene body language at us during their overtaking. Don’t look & just ignore them.

6. Having idiots tailgating & flashing their lights behind at 120km/h with a lorry in front of us which we were trying to pass was the most stressful thing. For a holiday with no stress & anger, just let them go.

“Shit,” for once, Kong groaned hatefully as our car tailing painfully a neither slow nor fast Singapore car. Without being able to surpass it, he flipped the headlights a couple of time but apparently to no avail. He checked the right side-mirror constantly & after tailing for almost ten minutes, suddenly he signaled right & pulled the car out to the opposite lane, as he screamed, “Come on! Overtake this idiot!”

“Dear, are you okay?” I asked after the overtaking.

“Son of the gun,” he replied as his cold hand touched my leg, “bloody selfish Singapore driver, road hogging & absolutely has no idea of what being a good responsible driver.”

“Darling, can you feed me the tidbit by using your mouth?” he was trying to be funny.

“Very funny huh... Concentrate on your driving.” I gave his lap a light punch. He held my hand & found that his palm was cold.

“Wow, your hand is so cold, what’s happen?”

“Nothing, just the anxiety felt during overtaking.”

“Why don’t you pull aside & take a rest?”

“I will if I need that. Meantime, constantly feed me with the tidbits, alright?”

“I say, maybe… just maybe, okay, that I…. take over the driving,” I said sheepishly, “but I think you will disallow.” As matter of fact, I got my driving license not long ago & did drive on his car about twice back in Singapore, but in Malaysia, this could be a difference ball game.

“No, you are too faint hearted… seriously, driving on Malaysia roads can be very stressful & needs good judgments. You have to be patient but decisive too.”

“Decisive, sorry, I don’t understand?”

“It means once you are out on the opposite lane, die die you must bull pass with no hesitation.”

“You be careful okay. I prefer to have a stress free driving holiday.”

“No worry, I will let you drive somewhere near KL. The road there is two lanes so is safer.”

“Thanks, dear. Promise me, don’t compete & challenge people provoking, okay?” knowing his temperamental character on the wheel, I reminded him.

“Yes. Madam…”

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

We stopped at Ayer Hitam, simply means Black Water, a lively town, fairly crowded with passing vehicles & people who traveled north & south.

“Let’s stop for toilet & coffee, okay.” said Kong.

Hand holding hand & walking towards the coffee shop, countless Singapore cars were spotted.

“Ayer Hitam is well-known for its ceramic items. Maybe we visit the shops first before go for coffee break.” As suggested by Kong, we walked a few shops displaying big variety of flower vase, picture frames, jars, ashtrays & other decorative items came in an assortment of colours. And at some shops there were potters at work too.

Returning to our car after our coffee break (tea for me) & toilet, I saw a sundry shop across the street, “Wait here, I go get something.”

“I go with you.”

“No need, just wait here, very fast, okay.”

It was fruitful as I came back with item I looked for, yeah, the chewing gum, which specifically bought for Kong. It was an accidental find, paying up with the ringgits he gave to me.

“Bought your tidbits, right?”

“Ah-ha…let go & see the stalls near the petrol kiosk.” I replied keeping mum about the chewing gum.

“Wows…” my eyes went sparkling seeing those prawn crackers & tapioca chips, fresh, cheap & tempting.

“Alamak, girl, you & your tidbits, be careful, is heat-y & can put on weight easily.” Kong protested while I paid for the prawn crackers & tapioca chips bought.

“So what, fat, fat lo… who cares?”

“I care.”

“What?”

“Piggy…”

“You die, die, don’t run…” pretending to hit him, he ran, I chased & we walked towards our car, it was mind-boggling when we flirted like that in public, ie with each other, who cared…

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Guest Super Chong Hei

The worst kind of "offenders" are those who already acknowledge and admit his mistakes and errors, but yet chosed to continue on his perpetual habits.

Is he so bored with his life that he choses to share his stories here who people hardly reads, and yet it really serve no intrinsic values.

Even if they do, they just strapping on the surface of the human values.

Let me do a little evaluation, as to be fair to our Larry girl here.

I certainly do agree with you, that to write a long winded story as yours, especially in the dialodges and conversational forms, you have killed yourself as no one will have that interest and concentration to carry on and take you as a person seriously, and that goes for your story as well.

May i ask you, do you as a person, can you seriously remember very word and line spoken between you and your Kong like some 25 years? Unless you go through some hynotizing session each time while you write.

No one in the world can have such super intelligence to remember every line, unless you are some extraterrestrial beings.

Unless the whole story was fabricated by yourself. Thus it is like you living in your world of imagination, and you wonder if this manly Kong really behaves like you describe him to be.

A very sharp observer can see, the converstaions between you and this Kong are so smiliar, that it appears you are almost talking to yourself, creating this story, that perhaps, did not really take place as you would like it to be. Or did it really happened?

If you can admit spending 3 hrs of your time dedicating a chapter each time you write a chapter, girl, I must say you are wasting your time here, the space in this forum.

Since you decided to return to your writings, you produced 4 chapters which meant it took 12 hours of your time, and the whole silly stories, hardly even moves. I can already cut my toe nails twice, and your stories still revolve around silly unimportant the most god boring details like the everythings you do. Like what drink to buy, what food to eat, or what brand of toilet paper you decide to use after you shit.

True stories writers, who shares their autobiography, very often outline the important events in their lives, highlight the major climxes in their lives, (but often, secondary events are injected in between along the way). The endings are usually attached with their personal opinions, which is often very uplifting, painful, as thought you can almost feel their sufferings, making you want to give them a big hug for their bravey, for what they have gone through.

Now you know why the best sellers are like Karen Blixien who wrote Out of Africa, and the little brave Jewish girl who wrote The Diary of Anne Frank are still evergreen in the literature world?

Infact you dont have to look that far. In this forum, there are members and guests here, althought they may not have the best command in the English language ( mine is so average I admit), but when they do share their true life experiences and sufferings, and who bravely have to deal with it, look at the amount of responds they received and you know, they wrote their stories from their heart, straightforwardly, and thats the true beauty of personal journals and autographies.

My advise to you is that, if you want to write, you can do so.

However, when a story is so fabricated, slowly you as a writer, will start to lose your interest in your writing, and will run out of any interesting ingredients, to substantiate your long running stories.

Sharp observer can see if it was a fantasty fabricated story.

If that story did happened, good for you , but it would be even better, if you let go of that dream, that was not mean to come through to materialize your mortal happiness.

As I would put it directly.... don't try and force yourself to fit in a 24inch chong sum that was tailored like some 25 years ago....for your waistline can no longer fit into it, a dream that was not meant to be.

For the more you dream, the more painful you will feel...

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.