Male HQ

Forbidden Attractions - Larry's Life Story

Larry

Guest observer

The worst kind of "offenders" are those who already .....

you are actually the one superly chong hei than anyone else in this forum. It seemed to me you are picking on her, why? You got an attitude problem & have an axe to be grinded.

beside larry who is still writing her story, who else is writing, marky? heartlander? GKS?

WHY NOT YOU COME IN & WRITE YOUR STORY TO KEEP US ENTERTAIN?

OTHERWISE BUZZ OFF & FXXK OFF.

Aiya if she wants to write whats the problem. But the problem her story is boring lor.

I know many drags and crossdressers..people don't write or share their story because they got so many boyfriends to handle, where got time to write so much?

This Larry only one bf already write so much. If she got 5 bfs worse lor.She write and write, then Haileys comet come and go still writing.

Why one bf hah? Must be a damn ugly crossdresser lor.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2010 at 10:19 PM, Super Chong Hei said:

.... you produced 4 chapters which meant it took 12 hours of your time, and the whole silly stories, hardly even moves.

You had already make known your opinions previously, why then bother to read further on the so-called boring, silly or even fabricated story & posted again with comments nothing new to me.

Highly probable that this story had caused discomfort, distress or even sleepless nightmare on you, poor you.

I urge you to leave after reading this reply. But having said this, I doubt you are able to stay out, similar to the mentality of a Peeping Tom or hardcore drug addict.

Please seek medical help if necessary.

Edited by Larry

Guest Super Chong Hei

You had already make known your opinions previously, why then bother to read further on the so-called boring, silly or even fabricated story & posted again with comments nothing new to me.

Highly probable that this story had caused discomfort, distress or even sleepless nightmare on you, poor you.

I urge you to leave after reading this reply. But having said this, I doubt you are able to stay out, similar to the mentality of a Peeping Tom or hardcore drug addict.

Please seek medical help if necessary.

If I want to peep, I will peep at a pretty young girl, a Real Girl, and not some Lao Ah Kua/ Old Sad Case Crossdressers like you, who already have a wrinkled face of a prune.

Haha what joke . Its Crossdresers like you who needs to seek medical/mental help from some psycharist, and not the normal people like me and the rest of the Guys out there.

Sorry I dont have nightmares after reading your boring stories.

I pity you that being born as a crossdresser, thats your nightmare for your entire lifetime.

Bye Bye.

If I want to peep, I will peep at a pretty young girl, a Real Girl, and not some Lao Ah Kua/ Old Sad Case Crossdressers like you, who already have a wrinkled face of a prune.

Haha what joke . Its Crossdresers like you who needs to seek medical/mental help from some psycharist, and not the normal people like me and the rest of the Guys out there.

I pity you that being born as a crossdresser, thats your nightmare for your entire lifetime.

Bye Bye.

oh my god, SCH, i guest you had misread Larry's message completely.

let me explain hers for your understanding: if we criticize the food for being tasteless, unhygienic or even taste horrific, and we make known to our family, friends or colleagues, for us as normal people with sound mind & integrity, we would boycott & stop patronize the said stall.

as for you, since larry story was so bad, so boring or might be fabricated as mentioned by you, he was skeptical that you would stay away from his story, instead you will monitor his thread & read on her new postings, just like a peeping tom, for that he suggested you to seek medical treatment.

now you get the whole picture?

Guest dumb bell

Dumb skull, simple message also can misunderstood, some more want to teach people how to write. Go study for 2 more years b4 come to this forum.

Don't make my toes laugh.

Sigh… I had over rated his linguistic ability, but somehow, sigh…

In fact, additional term “hardcore drug addict” was added side by side with “Peeping Tom” for him to correlate, but somehow, sigh…

You know, for an ex drug addict, though went through drug rehabilitation, chance of relapse is still high, as fighting hard all times to resist the temptation of getting high. Similarly for Super Chong Hei, I did a behavioral analysis with respect to his two messages. He deemed my story is not right for him, but could not resist the temptation & read up my new 3 postings, thereby I concluded there is this conflicting personality & recommended him to seek medical assistance, sigh…

Now he said “Bye Bye” in his very last reply, I assume it meant real that we will not cross path again, but you can never know, in between a gentle gay & a crook, he may come back under another nick, for example LaLaLa, only time will know, sigh…

Bye Bye.

Oh, what's an uncultured & uncivilised reply.

Oh, what's an uncultured & uncivilised reply.

But, those drag queens, crossdressers, transexual and tranvestities always like to behave like the whole wide world owe them a living. They like to behave like some celebrities or some famous divas, people must make way for them, or spread the red carpet to where they land their highheels.

But, the irony and funny part is that, they are actually are social phenomenons or social freaks in a harsher sense.

All the loud colours and dramas they put on, actually reflects the deep emptiness they feel inside of them.

You watch the old Singapore movie , Bugis Street and you will know why.

Ok. I am stepping in. People, please do not pass derogatory remarks about TV, CD, etc. Like it or not, we are all in the same boat. We are all non-mainstream and lets practice some gracious civility and stop the name calling and making derogatory remarks, etc.

Anymore such remarks, from either of you, I will move this topic to the Flaming Room.

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 33: Sleepless in Highland

“Where are we heading?”

Yong Peng, as told by Kong, a small town with its famous Fuzhou fried noodle & at the same time, topping up the petrol over there.

Continuing on the journey where we had covered about 100km from Singapore, the road was getting better with two lanes on each direction on certain section, which was good for overtaking & higher speed.

“Dear, some cars flashing headlights from the opposite side.”

Kong acknowledged & he decelerated the car almost immediately.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, unspoken protocol practices by motorists in Malaysia alerting fellow drivers to slow down where there are traffic polices station upfront.”

“I see. So long as we’re not speeding, we’ll be okay right?”

His reply was rather shocking; not on speeding or not but more on luck, depending on the number of car stopped at the road block, and Singapore cars were their prime target.

“So how if we get caught even we are not speeding, that’s not fair?”

Don’t argue; just ask to give chance, and insert twenty to thirty ringgits in between the passport would solve the problem, as the team of policeman just wanted to earn extra income, to help supplement their minute salaries, such was his past experience belting by him while I listened intensely.

Approaching the road block with a facial expression that said ‘innocence’, a policeman waved us through. Looking on I saw that there were about eight cars mainly from Singapore congregated around. Wows, we were lucky with the right timing, I heaved a sigh of relief.

From there, Kong slammed on the pedal for the newfound freedom, and rightly as he said; the police would not reappear so soon after a roadblock, in actual fact, there was none all the way through out to Yong Peng.

Correctly heading towards Yong Peng as indicated by the milestones along the road, I took out the packet of chewing gum & prepared to unwrap the packaging, “Wow, so good to travel with girl, with these tidbits.”

“Of course la, you don’t know girls like to take tidbits may…?”

“I thought only during pregnant.”

“Only pregnant women? Who told you? Blur likes sotong… Here, open your mouth.”

“Chewing gum... wows… when you bought this, how come I don’t know?”

“Well, is secret, don’t tell you.”

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Finally.” exclaimed Kong as he found a free-for-all parking space.

At around 10 am, after a six hours journey from Singapore, we arrived at Yong Peng, a one-street town in the state of Johore. There was nothing much about the town; I saw one small 3-storey hotel, a supermarket, one petrol kiosk, some eateries & shops mainly owned by the Chinese. Nevertheless, it looked hectic with scores of car, big trucks & buses as the north & south bound traffic had to pass through the town.

“Dear, are we going to have lunch here?”

“Yes, let’s go for Fuzhou fried nozzle.”

“But I see only signboards with a picture of fish.”

“Yes, Yong Peng is also noted for its fish balls & yong tau foo make of the ‘sai tho’ fish. We can order one bowl of fish balls mixed with the yong tau foo at the same time.”

We walked up to the last shop along the street; somehow I dragged Kong out of the shop before he started placing order as I didn’t feel comfortable seeing big number of house flies flying around, there was also foul smell coming from the nearby drain, what came to my mind was the questionable cleanliness of the foods sold here.

Crossing the road & walked down the street, I found a small Court furniture store at the beginning of the row, followed by a dental clinic, a Chinese medical shop & etc. We stopped at a coffee shop named White Palace.

“Darling, let have lunch here.”

“But I see only chicken rice available here.”

“Oh, this chicken rice is fantastic & is cheap.”

“But what about the Fuzhou fried nozzle you were talking about?”

“Don’t worry, I know the shopkeepers very well.”

We sat down as Kong started ordering drinks & a half chicken with no rice. “Uncle, can we order foods from outside?” Kong spoke in Hokkien.

“Can, can, can, no problem, just tell me I can order for you.”

“My wife likes to have the Fuzhou fried noodle & the fish ball soup with the yong tau foo.”

“Young man, since when you got married, wow, your wife is pretty.”

“Oh, it was just recently. Uncle, my wife is pretty, right?”

“Pretty ……, who can say not pretty? Okay, I order the food now, small portion shall be enough.” the uncle went out to the next neighboring shop.

“Hey, since when do I become your wife?” my face was completely reddened.

“Not too long, starting from today.” Men are men, going around blowing big trumpet on their new catches.

It was a delicious lunch as we went out of the shop with full satisfaction. On the way out, the uncle asked, “Miss, want to buy some dry Fuzhou noodles? You can bring back Singapore & cook for your husband.”

We brought ten packets eventually. According to the uncle, this Fuzhou noodle was so famous that the entire population of Malaysia was taking the noodles.

With immediate effect, whenever I come to this shop, I will be known as Kong’ wife, gosh ……….

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Now that we had our tummies filled, we headed out to get the tank filled up at the one & only petrol kiosk opposing the supermarket.

On our way out of this busy town aimed towards the Y-junction, the road was jam-packed with vehicles & chaotic with people rushing across the street, which required drivers their total concentration & quick reaction to dodge out of the way at the last moment.

So did my dear Kong, squeezing past huge tour buses thronging the narrow street, he kept his foot to the brake pedal, hitting the horn frequently & twisting the steering left & right without flinching… that was from him, for me, the one beside him, I flinched, held on, “Ouch….”, “Look out…” and at times closed my eyes, I guessed his decision not to let me drive was appropriate.

At Y-junction, where Court furniture store & a police station lied on the right, Kong checked on the big road signage upfront & took the left, “We will head for Batu Pahat, Muar & end at Melacca for the day, roughly four hours journey.” as detailed by him.

Gosh, four hours, anticipating the journey would be long & tedious, the weather didn’t look too good either, once we got onto the freeway, dark clouds gathered coupled with squally wind, and before we knew it, rain droplets spattered onto the windscreen… nothing huge, but heavy.

Visibility was greatly reduced as the road cutting through the forestry & rubber plantations. I squinted to help see what lied ahead, “Dear, slow down… don’t speed, I got tense up each time you did the overtaking.”

About ten minutes, the heavy rain stopped… then drizzled lightly… and finally no more rain in our path as our car travelled down the sloppy road.

But our driving was interrupted & came to a complete stop & took extra long time in inching forwards, “Dear can it be accident in front?”

“Yeah, very likely is an accident. Hopefully the jam will not take long to clear.”

“If the jam persists, we may not make it to reach Melacca by four.”

“We must get there before night fall, driving in these kampong roads at night is extremely dangerous as there is no street light except at major road intersections.”

“Dear, I don’t see any road map with you, how can you be sure the way?”

Past memory & reliance on milestones along the way was his answer, and he asked me to help check the milestones to show Malaca.

As we inched forwards with two cars fronting us, we realized that a section of the road was submerged under the water, apparently the heavy downpour followed by flash flood had created havoc inundating low lying area & causing unusual traffic jam.

We watched intensely on a car attempted to cross the water & succeed, and at one stage the water level reached almost the mid height of the car door. There were village people gathering around on both traffic directions watching the crossing too.

Kong wound down the window & spoke to one youngster in Malay.

“Dear, what is it about?”

“Well, is possible to drive through, but be sure no stoppage or gear changing in the middle of the water, so we have to wait till the front vehicle crosses the water before we can go; I agree to their offer of service to push the car ensuring the engine doesn’t ceased firing.”

“How much is the service?”

“Two ringgits.”

When it came our turn; Kong put the car on 1st gear & ploughed one’s way through the water. He was excited as I was equally tensed.

Well, the crossing was smooth without any hiccup; we were surrounded by kids & a few adults followed behind. Mid way of the crossing, I was terrified to see water level touched window panel.

There was much cheering once we arrived on the other side, Kong paid the money & set off.

Continuing the journey, Kong jammed the brake a few times to check it was still working well; a careful person & I appreciated that.

“Dear, well done, your skill & knowledge.” I spoke as I fed him with a dry plum.

“Darling, with all this hard work, don’t you think I deserve to have a mouth feeding?”

“Hey, no nonsense, no mouth feeding.”

“Please ……………..”

“Okay la, just once only.” I held a dry plum in-between my lips; halting the car on the road side, he released the safety belt & came forwards to take the plum. He took the plum but his lips continued to press on my lips. I knew him, he was up to no good, his tongue went into my mouth sword fighting with mine, how on earth he could do that with a plum still inside his mouth, I just hoped that he didn’t get choked.

I closed my eyes as there was no point to resist; men are men, and how could I able to stop him now? Must well enjoyed the kissing at the same time, I thought.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Larry,

It is those small details that had attracted my attention & following, such as buying chewing gum without letting him know, feeding him tidbits & etc, many of this small little things that we people take for granted. What is love? Not just sex, love making & more love making. It is the attention you paid to satisfy your loved one, knowing his needs & keep him glue to you. You're a wonderful lady, honestly.

Ignore what's Super Chong Hei had mentioned, all those unimportant things or long winded & etc, it was all these spiced up your story & I love that.

Be yourself & have your own style of writing, the dialogue used was easy to read & understand, what's importance is the content, not whether it is exactly his tone or not, and I don't really care, afterall you don't have to be a professional script writer.

Good job & keep it up.

Read on if you like, switch off if you dislike.

A. My First Love - Kong

Realizing our kissing had taken a bit too long, undesirably on road side under the broad day light, I pushed Kong gently away & reminded him about khalwat (immorally close proximity), an offence on canoodling in the public, “Dear, play it safe, okay.”

No more flood, rain, hiccup & with wider roads, the ride was easy as our car passed through Batu Pahat, Muar river, Muar’s industrial estate & arrived Malacca town at 5.30 pm, one & a half hours behind plan. In-between, we stopped to take photos on buffaloes; the paddy-fields, the unique Muar Bridge & etc. while Kong answered my questions with his best ability satisfying my curiosity.

We checked into Hotel Malacca (became a hospital & is now a five stars hotel, Note: the location Hotel Melaka where we stayed is now replaced by 5 stars Hotel Equatorial Melaka), two storey building with frontal resemblance our Raffles Hotel decorated with tropical plants. The room was huge with a queen size bed (might be bigger than that, anyway it was big) & all furniture were of cane.

After unpacking the toiletries bag & refreshing ourselves, we hopped right back into the car, time for dinner, as suggested by Kong.

Inside the car, he regarded me intensely on my change of clothing from polo-T & white short to a flora casual dress & joked that he now understood why my luggage was double the size of his, “Well, as girl, that’s my privilege, okay.” that was my reply.

Not too far from the hotel, I saw this crowded, bright & cheery looking place that promised great...

“Dear, okay to stop & have a look?”

“Sure, shopper-holic.”

“Just a quick one, okay, I promise to make it fast.”

“Silly, take your time. I am still not hungry.”

There were the usual road side stalls, selling tidbits, clothing, costume jewelry, souvenirs & all little knick-knacks as gifts for friends & family back home... It was fun to walk around, while Kong tagging along behind me, we were smiling… lots of stuff to see although some carts sold the same things

Walking down the narrow aisle thronging with holiday-makers, we were greeted by enthusiastic & not too pushy vendors. I stopped at a store where this thing caught my attention, yeah; a sarong worn tube-dress covered both top & bottom, tropical-looking strapless dress displayed on the mannequin. I was excited feeling this pretty stuff, the material was not the cheap kind either & priced at 10 each, cool & sexy…

“Dear, how?”

“Buy las… don’t ask.”

“Suit me or not?”

“Of course, remember, do nothing, think nothing & buy anything you like.”

The vendor taught me the way to wear, tying around my chest using a double knot, wows, the result was sexy, but with modest cover-up. I paid for 2 sets, pink for me & purple for Ling, big sister. It was the very first item pampered on me using the money given by him.

Crossing the opposite stall, I bought a necklace & a pair of flip-flop to match the sorong, I was satisfied, “Sorry, sorry, taking up so much time.” I saluted him apologetically...

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Read on if you like, otherwise switch this off.

A. My First Love - Kong

We went to this place, a long zinc roof building adjoining the sea front with a stall call “FEI SOO (Fat Aunty) Seafood, amongst other stalls selling satay, mee goreng, chendol, laksa & etc.

“Handsome, long time no see.” Fei Soo the lady boss came to receive us. Kong stood up & conversed with her in Hokkien.

I overheard their conversation but pretended to read the menu, “Handsome, this one prettier than last time…”

“Shih…,” who cared, she probably talking about your ex or other female colleagues, you was now mine…

We ordered a Kang Kong, steam crab & fried noodles to add on. The bill was just RM$25, unbelievable, real cheap. “Shih… not so loud, just say reasonable, okay, otherwise she will raise the price the next time we come.” said Kong.

We had the chendol to end the dinner added with spoonful of heavy syrup, very generous. I LIKED!!!!

Instead of heading back to our hotel, Kong brought me to St. Paul’s hill, climbing up the steps & walking along the old walls under the dimmed light was kind of exciting. Clinging on his muscular arm & seeing dating couples here & there, I let my imagination ran a little, just so I watched where my next step was going… stepped up or stepped down?

Standing at the top of the mountain & looking straight to the Strait of Malacca, with a wall circled the top, the view from there was clear with no obstruction; it gave the Portuguese soldiers during the colonized era the opportunity to see the “invaders” & time to prepare.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Thanks for this wonderful holiday.”

“So long as you’re happy, I’m happy.”

“Promise me you will wait for me for another 2 years.”

“Why, I thought you only have one more year before graduation?”

“Yeah, but one more year working to save enough money for the ops.”

“You can use my money what…”

“No, I prefer to use mine.”

“Sign…, you’re so stubborn.”

“Shih…, hold me tight, will you?” The night sky seemed cold & dark, with a sprinkling of diamond-like stars…

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

“Dear, I go take my shower.” bringing along new set of lace pink night gown, I walked to the bathroom.

“Yes, darling, you go first. I need to unpack my stuff.”

We were on vacation, staying in a historical hotel came with giant bathroom. I got him hot with the translucent white short when he picked me up this morning & now he pretending doing his unpacking outside the bathroom, my six-sense told me that this che-ko-pak would head in for some shower action any moment.

I left the door unlocked.

I had this dopey looking in-house shower cap to cap my long hair, I washed it on alternate day; otherwise my head would itch. Standing under the hot shower spray, suds up the cleansing cream & smeared onto my face to remove the face powder & penetrate my pores, wows, the feeling was soothing after a long day.

The next thing I knew, he caught me on the hop, not knocking on the door he lifted the shower curtain & came behind me. I was taken aback but managed to recompose myself immediately, my heart was pumping hard, yes, yes, yes, and here he came.

He kissed me all over, starting by kneeling down & kissed on my buttock with hands fondling on my little wewe, slowly he stood up with two hands capping on my two breasts, I could feel his little brother pushing against my body. Jesus, it was the very first time we had this intimate moment in the shower room, the feeling was fantastically erotic.

The best part of taking shower together was the dream-alike intimacy that came from wet bodies touching each other. It was a special thing to share with my man, and it brought us closer to the next level of relationship.

Turning me around, we locked lips. His hands were busy behind my back as he applied the shower cream on my buttock; his nails drew on my body sending waves after waves of electrical impulse.

“Ar…., ar……. Nice… nice….”

I was in cloud nine with my manicured fingers sinking into his body. “Ar……., pain, pain, darling, your nails are very sharp.” ………………

The shower room became steamy & hot, after a day on the road, we washed each other off.

And now I asked him to finish my fantasy, I bent my body forwards with hands holding onto the water pipes, “Dear, enter me…”

I longed for this shower sex as the water would provide the best lubrication, it would work out perfectly. Into the guy-from-behind position, his little brother entered into my glory hole as water spraying onto our bodies. It was fun as a spontaneous bout of passion; I came… came silently…

I was not sure he noticed about my orgasm as the seeds were carried away by the running water. I told him to stop, gosh; I was just a selfish woman.

“But darling, I have not come yet.”

“Dry up yourself & let do it on the bed, okay? Be a good boy.” I patted his buttock & pushed him off the shower spray.

I had got a husband who got a hard-on, and he was now horny waited for me in the bed room, I was happy. Once I got out of the shower, stripped off the shower cup, I went straight to the bed with only the bath towel leaving behind the night gown in the bathroom; it was my duty to satisfy him now.

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

It seems the natural thing to do

Tonight no one’s gonna find us

We’ll leave the world behind us

When I make love to you, tonight

…………………………………..

We got busy in the bed, up & down, up & down, up & down ……. With this song coming from the radio station, I left for your imagination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4TL3ZktyQ

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Habitually, I wake up at 5 daily without needing to use the alarm clock. But this morning I was woken by the starkly motorcycle noise passed by. With my head under his armpit, the ‘Brut’ scent filled my nose, "Mmm..." I smiled & turned to my back, spreading my left arm out, yeah, what a night, wild, kinky, with lots of kissing & caressing.

I swung my hand backwards & searched for my watch from the bedside table, the watch showed 530, it was early, yet sleep for me had flown. We had slept for about eight hours, cuddled up together under the blanket with my head resting under his left arm & his right leg draping across my abdomen.

I looked at the face that was now mere inches away from me, “Hey,” I smiled & called softly. He didn’t budge.

“Dear…” raising my voice higher, I ran my fingers up his chest, tickling him. He didn’t move but I could see him smirking, he was faking sleep.

Lifting his right leg from my abdomen, I turned outwards, “I go brush my teeth.”

Kong grabbed & pulled me over, “Stay, it feel so nice to cuddle you.” he whispered in my ear.

"Morning sleepyhead," tilting my head up & placed a sweet kiss on his lower lip, “you like the shower sex?” I shifted closer & began tracing circles on his chest.

“Huh.., is kinky but shiok. Tonight do again?” he chuckled & pulled me tighter.

I rolled my eyes & slapped his arm, “sex maniac. Don’t get rheumatism okay.”

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his fingers brushing my forehead, down my temple, across my cheek, along my jaw line, my chin, slowly making their way down my neck, past my collarbone & stopped in between my naked breasts, caressing & tickling.

I took a shuddering breath & looked over at him, “so, uh, what do we do for today?"

"Right," he snuggled back up to me, “we will have whole day in Malacca by just do nothing, think nothing & do anything we like.”

"Cool," I looked at him inquisitively, “free & easy?”

“Well, we will try to cover as much attractions as possible, but it can be very flexible.”

I tapped him on the chest & laughed, “Then let’s go brush-up, don’t waste time, okay?” I jumped out of bed & went into the bathroom as sun light had brightened the room considerably.

Coming out from shower first, I took the hormone pills & commenced my dressing up ritual; in particular I removed the straps on the lacy bra.

He almost drooled as I was in the sarong tube dress that bought last evening. He whistled twice then walked towards me. "Wows, sexy, SPG.”

“SPG, what’s that?” I asked.

“It stands for sarong party girl.”

"Ha…, I take it as a compliment, okay.” Having no idea what he just said so I'm just gonna smile and nod.

"Darling, you look so pretty!"

“Sweet talk,” I brought out huge hoops from my make-up porch, a gift from big sister Ling that never wore before, "this one okay?"

"Yes, just perfect."

I moved my hair out of the way and asked him to put the earring on, “Be careful.”

Sucking his lips together, "Huh… tough job."

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

25th November (Tuesday) was a special day for me, my maiden trip to walk the historical city Melaka with my boy friend, for the journey of passionate food & heritage colors.

It had been raining in southern peninsular for a week, and we encountered flooding nearby Yong Peng yesterday. But this morning with sun shone through the curtain, it would most probably be a sunny day & could be a hot one even.

So on the way down from hotel room, I brought along a straw hat. Besides to block the sunlight, I felt a need to have it available if face to face with familiar Singaporean touring here, just in case; I wasn't questioning my appearance.... I might look better than a real woman...., but there was this thing called inferiority complex.

Anyway, going around in a car gave me the convenient; I could just leave it in the car, no problem & hassle free.

At hotel lobby, I took a Melaka map & found too many attractions to cover that one day would never be enough, it is no wonder Melaka is largely put on the tourist map because of its historical importance as the British, Dutch & Portuguese had colonized it in the past.

Instead of having American breakfast in the hotel, Kong drove me to a coffee shop along Lorong Bukit China selling Chinese foods, wanton noodle, cha siew noodle, pau, chee chong fun & all kinds, cheap & good. Along the way, we passed by Bukit China, a 42-acre hill carpeted with graves traced back to 4 centuries ago to the Chinese immigrants, the oldest & largest traditional Chinese cemetery outside China.

After breakfast, Kong suggested visiting the red building district, remains of Portuguese, Dutch & British before weather got hotter. It was another maiden experience for me seeing Kong feeding the parking meter with coins.

We walked holding hands, hooking little fingers like two true love birds, smiling, swinging & returned greetings from other tourists, wandering around the cordoned off old Western Colonial areas, the red Malacca Clock Tower, the red Christ Church & etc, and the one & only green Queen Victoria Fountain, built in 1904 to commemorate Her Majesty Diamond Jubilee, witnessing the brightly colored trishaws fetching the Ang Mos.

While reading on the building placards, he was busily taking pictures. He was the cameraman & obviously I was his model.

“Hey, look here.” upon his call out, I turned my face & smiled as he pointed the camera towards me.

Thank you, my dear, so... damn... romantic... & emotional as well.

As we walked pass the Dutch Square, I saw a brave European woman taking picture with a python on her bare shoulder, so eerie… There was this man with a python on his arm approached us offering photo-taking sessions with python & iguana at the price of RM 3.

“Hey, want to take picture with the python?” Kong asked.

“No way, are you crazy? Is so scary, ask him go away.” I answered & stepped behind Kong.

"There is nothing to fear, dear." he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes & punched his arm lightly, “No python, no cockroach, no mouse, no lizard, don’t you know?”

"Wows, serious, what else you have not mentioned? So timid…” he hugged his arms around me & kissed my cheek.

"I'm not telling you." sticking my tongue out at him, I replied.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Smiling, flirting & hand in hand swinging, we reached Porta de Santiago, a gate of A’Famosa fortress located at the foot of St. Paul’s Hill, a priceless heritage architecture built by Portuguese in 1512.

Last evening, we visited St. Paul’s Hill, but this time was in broad daylight, believing I would get a better view. We walked up the stairway, in-between I took short pauses pretending to look around as I felt short of breath. How could this happen? Could it because of the female hormone? I ought to consult doctor after this holiday.

Reaching the peak, there stood the ruined St. Paul Church, built by Portuguese in 1521 & subsequently destroyed by the Dutch, with a statue of St. Francis Xavier fronting the church.

Solemnly we walked the church, there were monumental tombstones for the dead, and an open grave for the body of St. Francis Xavier protected by wire mesh. There we saw people tossing coins down to a well, I followed suit & prayed for Kong’s good fortune.

Along the way, on the hill top & inside the church compound, there was small community of mixed Sino-Portuguese Christians doing & selling their paintings, no soliciting or hard selling. Clinging to Kong’s arm, we strolled & stopped to view their works with admiration.

The highlight of the morning was certainly the looking out on the Straits of Malacca from St. Paul’s Hill. A picturesque scene at the peak, it was breezy under big shady trees, holding hand with my lover, seeing a collection of container ships & oil tankers from afar.

“Darling, I love you,” he stood behind me with his hands around my small, “thank you for the love & joy you bring. You've changed my life, before you I just lived like a zombie.”

Turning my head, I glanced at his face, so comely in its tan, “I love you too. Thanks for bringing me here, dear, I just want you to know how happy I am to have you in my life.”

"I am thinking about maybe... coming here with you every year?" his hands were now moved down to the groin tickling my wewe with his last finger.

"Is that a question, dear?"

"Well let me rephrase… We will come here yearly, deal?"

"Hmm… Sounds perfect." I smiled & nodded.

“Hey, stop tickling, I am getting wet now.” I spoke softly.

“Yeah, I can feel the bulging too.”

“Stop, is so embarrassing.”

“Let go down the hill for lunch.”

to be continued.......

Happy New Year 2011

A. My First Love - Kong

Down St. Paul’s Hill, we saw two cannons positioned next to the gate. We asked passers-by to help take pictures with Kong climbing on top of cannon while I stood beside him (I was wearing the tube sarong so was not conducive to make the climb).

A little boy about four or five years old ran to us tugging on Kong's kaki shorts, pointing his little finger at the canon as he murmured, “Canon, canon.”

Kong looked down & smiled, squatting down he said, "Hey boy-boy, where is your daddy & mommy?"

Kong chatted with the boy in a kind & pleasant way, acting like a kid while the parents pushing a pram walking towards us. Kong was so good with kids... I smiled, thinking of maybe having those babies I always thought about, I could just imagine us being happy with a baby. Hmm…, I was being such a girl now.

We chanced upon an empty well-decorated trishaw passing by, so we took it sending us back to Stadthuys to collect our car, again another maiden experience.

Up on the trishaw, he turned me around to face him, face to face & inches apart, starring at me with an intense look in his eyes.

"Darling, you're all tensed up... Relax." he whispered in my ear.

"Dear, people can see...”

He pressed his finger to my lips, "Shih..."

He brought his hand down to my chin, stroking my cheek with his thumb & leaning in slowly. Holy crap was he going to kiss me?!

I closed my eyes; I tried to calm down but could feel his breath on my lips...

Crossing back Melaka River, we reached the old Chinatown. Kong settled for a private car park at a flat rate of RM 2 to save the hustle of getting a public parking slot in scarcity. Anyway according to Kong, we would visit the Jonker Street located within walking distance & he thought I probably would take long time to walk the street, so the RM 2 was a fair amount.

Well, it was time to fill our stomach, strolling through old houses along the narrow road, Kong led me to a coffee shop immediately after the bridge; diagonally facing the street-end of Jonker Street, it was crowded at lunch time & saw people waiting outside.

“Don’t under estimate this shop, it is one of the few original shop selling chicken rice balls.”

“What is chicken rice ball? I have never heard of.”

“Oh, a unique dish in Melaka, just like fish ball but using chicken rice.”

Although the place was cramp & crowded, but the chicken rice balls & the chicken served were first class, apparently it was a must try in Malacca, though Kong told me that the chicken rice balls with yam filling which were not available here were tastier. May be the next trip, I thought.

Truly the chicken was tasty, and of Kampong chicken. The rice ball was cute, looks like fishball, & the chilli sauce was SEDAP!

Obviously, Chicken Rice Ball is the Must Eat in Malacca. One of the famous & favorable local delicacies in Melaka is undeniably the Hainanese chicken rice ball.

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Feeling full, we headed to Jonker Street (The street is now named Jalan Hang Jebat), a part of old Chinatown. Kong told that the street would be crowded & closed from traffic on Friday thru’ Sunday evenings for pasar malam.

Our visit in the day time was jam-packed too; there was no common corridor, less ideal to have a comfortable & easy walk, needing to walk pass vehicles in close range on the one-way narrow street.

Walking under the hot sun with no air conditioning for most shops, but the atmosphere was good & I wouldn’t mind. Also known as the antique street, I appreciated the temples & old building architectures which used as art galleries from different periods of colonial rule by Portuguese, Dutch & British.

I was just like butterfly flying here flying there getting so excited by these beautiful & artistic creation, the decorated facades, the murals, the hand made stuff, the colorful clogs & etc, a wonderful place that was never exist in Singapore. Spending longer time in one shop displaying only t-shirts, I bought two designer t-shirts for Kong & myself which came with identical but special logo / statement not available elsewhere, as claimed by the vendor.

Kong waited at the side of road looking nervously as I stood in the middle of the road taking photos of those decorated facades & murals.

One must not leave Malacca without tasting their famous durian chendol. As it was not the durian harvest season, Kong brought me to this shop along Jonker Street for a short break to savor the sweet gula melaka & pungent dodol poured over a bowl of shaved ice with coconut milk & chendol.

While waited to be served, I looked around the shop house; it was long & narrow with an air well in the centre, 50 metres in length, typical of all shop houses along the street. Believe me; we spent a total of three over hours just in this small surrounding, the original colonial areas, the Chinatown.

Walking along the streets with the old styled shops with different religions & cultures sitting side by side, holding & swinging hand with my love one, seeing the creative artists eking out their living next to the provision shop sunning the ikan bilis by the road side, tasting the great chicken rice balls & chendol & finally bought two designer t-shirts & two pairs of hand-made earrings (one for Ling, my big sister), wow, Malacca, I just loved this place.

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

I was told by Aunty Lily that one of the Must-go in Malacca was Tan Kim Hock supermarket. So when Kong drove me there, annexed to Tan Kim Hock Hotel, there were tour buses lining along the road, after making a few rounds around its car park, we finally found a lot. Throughout the lot hunting, I was nervous to see many Singapore registered cars there.

I put on the straw hat & off we went into the shop. Wow, packed with people inside! Although the place was air-conditioned, I felt warm & unrest worrying I might meet up with someone familiar.

'The future's not ours to see... 'Que sera, sera… What will be, will be… reminiscing the song Que Sera Sera by Doris Day, I calmed down before starting my food hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-k4HyUGxo

My eyes went sparkling seeing all those local delicacies & tidbits, durian candy, dry ikan bilis, dry mango & etc, wow, I could not help but went for this crazy buying, well, to be his lady confidant, shopping was my privilege, who was there to stop me or complaint, I thought.

Foodstuff went onto the shopping cart were honey lime juice, balacan, cincalok sauce, ginger / coconut / durian candy & etc, bought for mum & Aunty Lily. And yeah, after food sampling, new tidbit dried satay fish was added for the remaining journey, crispy & addictive.

“Darling, is enough, buying so much.” just liked any housewife, I walked in front with him tagging behind pushing a shopping cart, the feeling was fantastic.

“Shih….. Quiet. Don’t you want to eat?”

“Yeah… but is a bit over bought.”

Tired, but enjoying & feeling sticky on the skins as we had been out for 8 hours, back to hotel at around 5 pm., I walked to the bathroom with a fresh set of panties & bra.

“Hey, what’s the hurry? Wait for me.”

“Not this time dear.”

“Why?”

“Aiya, doing some lady stuff, give me half an hour okay?” I locked the door.

“Why so secretive? Cannot see ma…...” He was talking loudly outside.

“Go watch TV, don’t disturb okay.”

I left Kong wondering outside as I planned to wash my long hairs & I did not want disturbance from Kong. At the same time, I would take sometime to purge my bowel by douching which was quite a messy routine that I felt not comfortable doing this with the presence of him. I would be doing the douching daily during this vacation just in case having sex with him nightly.

I put on the bathrobe & came into the bedroom where Kong was sitting on the couch watching a football game,

Coming from behind, I ran my hands down his body. Caressing his chest, I whispered to his ear, “Hey, who's winning?"

"Sorry?" he was startled hearing my voice.

"Who's winning the game?"

"Umm…I don't know," he said, "I guess I fell asleep. Come, come & sit beside me."

I sat down next to him, taking a sip from his can drink & looked at him curiously.

“Wow, smell nice.” his leaned over & smelled my hairs. Yes, it was indeed as my hairs were just shampooed.

Kong smiled & pulled my bare feet onto his lap. He started slowly massaging them.

"That feels so good, dear." I said.

Parting my legs, he was kissing my ankles & moving up the insides of my calves; gosh, it seemed to me that I needed another shower.

Damn it, one more shower then one more shower, I closed my eyes & enjoyed the sensation.

He spent a wonderful forever between my thighs, Kissing, teasing & licking, until I was breathing heavily with anticipation.

"Please don’t stop," I murmured, reaching down & pulled up the hem of my bathrobe. He was driving me crazy.

“Nice juicy bun, so smooth.”

“Hey, be gentle, don’t spoil the lace.”

Down my panties, I felt his tongue trace the tip of my wewe & I shuddered with pleasure. Lingeringly licking me, I enjoyed the sheer sensuality.

"Dear… that was… wonderful…"

I reached between his legs & felt him, hard under his kaki shorts. I had expected that & I was in the mood for penetration. To my surprise, he got out of bed.

“I go take shower & then go for dinner.”

“I go first, give me few minutes to wash away your saliva.”

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

Nov 25th Tuesday evening:

I stood under the shower, letting the water running on my lower torso, I sighed, why he didn’t penetrate me early on, so horny now… Finally, I decided to stop thinking, better hurry & get out sooner before that playful rascal came in & wet my hairs.

I left the bathroom with a towel around my chest while he walking in. Standing in front of the dressing table, I spread talcum powder on my body & applied a thin layer of lip gross.

The set back about packing before a trip rather than having a whole closet full of things is that you have limited choices to pick what you want to wear. I pulled out a spaghetti dress & slipped on the pink flip-flop, in a sort of playful but ladylike way, I was ready to go.

“Dear, how is it, presentable?” I asked as I had no idea where to dine, moreover I did care what he thought.

“Hmm… let see, yeah, that sarong dress you wore today,” seeing my hesitation, he added, “We are going to a beach restaurant, informal but not too casual.”

I didn’t like the idea of putting back the smelly dress, moreover he did mention about sarong part girl this morning.

“Yeah, that was with the flip-flop you wore. With evening shoe, it will look difference.”

Reluctantly I put on the purple sarong which bought for big sister Ling & he promised to buy another piece later on. Kong dressed casually with jean, round neck T shirt & shoe.

Lovingly I clung on his left arm; he grabbed the car key as we headed to the elevator, pressing the button for the ground floor.

Walking on the hotel shopping arcade & pass-by the hair & beauty salon, something struck my mind, “Wait… wait… Give me 15 minutes okay.”

“What?”

“Do nothing, think nothing & do any thing I like, this is our travelling motto right?”

Without waiting for his reply, I stepped inside the salon.

Half an hour latter, I exited the salon door excitedly, looking left & right searching for him. He was at the grocery store reading up a magazine, “Hey.” I tapped his shoulder.

“Oh my God, you look beautiful.” looking me over, he said with a broad smile on his face.

Of course la… the smoky eye make-up & an impromptu hair re-styling, a rather unique sleek hairstyle with razor cut, uneven ends which allowed my hairs framing my face closely.

Just two inches shorter than him, “Ready?” I questioned & he nodded.

We headed out to his car, our hands locked together. “Good evening, madam.” The doorman greeted us & the feeling was good.

Still beaming, he glanced down at me, and the sunlight shone off his pearly white teeth, sparkling, giving away his ecstasy. I blushed & grinned back, what the simple gesture he did to me.

He had told me before how the relationship with his JC classmate ended with broken-hearted, staring him glowing with the afternoon sunlight, I couldn’t see why. Though, secretly, I was glad, because if that had worked out, would I have still been with him?

to be continued.......

• 2 weeks later...

what's next? please continue

Sorry, was away to Shanghai for my client ISO 14001 certification audit.

A. My First Love - Kong

He made a brief stop at the pasar malam. I was told to sit still while he came back with the third sorong dress as promised.

(Note: this place is no longer exist as it was replaced by the reclaimed land with the new Mahkota Shopping Complex, strange for the reclaim as land is abandoned & felt wasted in tearing down the place)

Driving in silence, his hand rested on mine the whole time. Turning into a road running along the beach where palm trees lining on both sides, as if like a mirage, a two storey humble restaurant appeared, a building resembling a seafood restaurant on Upper East Coast Road near Bayshore.

He opened the passenger door & helped me out. Holding hands & walked to the front of the restaurant, we were received by the awaiting waitress. Apparently he had made reservation in advance as the waitress nodded & led us to the back. Hmm… when he made the reservation?

What a charming restaurant, dim lighting, tables on open air cement compound adjoining the seaside & a live band performing on a small stage with not much of a backdrop created the ambiance.

Seeing smiling faces from patrons & staff while kids playing hide & seek, I felt so welcomed.

We took our table, looking around, the one & only table that had a small bouquet of pink roses, “Miss, this is for you.” said the waitress as she handed me the roses. I was red-faced but was happy, why so special? Ha! He must be the one behind this arrangement as nothing was free, I thought.

Seating at 90 degrees, we had our drinks very quickly. We picked up the single menu at the table, leaning over to each other & laughing as we talked in secluded conversation, “Hey, you made all this arrangement, right?”, “Do you like it?”, “Hmm… so sweet.”, ….

Then he told he had ordered emperor chicken, a signature dish, which required to be ordered at least one day in advance.

“Wows, I am impressed, but when you did this arrangement?”

“Last night,” he said proudly, “yeah, when you were in the bathroom, I phoned the hotel staff to make the arrangement.”

“Including the bouquet of pink roses?”

“Ah-ha, do you like it?”

“Okay la.., you know I waited for you so long in the bathroom.” I spoke as I lowered my eye lids.

Taking my manicured hand in his, he kissed it softly, “I love you,” he whispered into my hair.

“Thanks for doing these.”

And every little thing he said made me smile, which made my heart race & my eyes sparkled with excitement, until the waitress came to our table with two bowls of laksa, “Excuse me… this is from the restaurant, so sorry, we need another half an hour to serve the dish.”

The laksa that we had was simply salivating, cooked purely with various spices, without curry power, even the si-ham (cockle) was also extremely fresh & juicy.

Well, after some chit chatting, the serving of special dish Emperor Chicken was introduced with the sounding of drum, as waitresses streaming out from the front carrying something huge on a big tray.

At full anticipation, we stood straight & waited for it to be served. Quite an eye-opener, as the waitress broke the hard clay with a mallet & retrieved the tin foil. She then cut open the foil exposing the wrapped chicken.

The waitress left once the chicken breast was cut opened. Stuff with herbs, the amazing smells just irresistibly, I took a sip of the soup, wows… it was good.

He sliced a piece for me, juicy & tasty, unbelievable mouth watering experience, the emperor chicken he ordered was better than I had expected from this wonderful restaurant.

A few years later, in one of my annual pilgrimages to Genting en-route Malacca, Paradize (a pre-ops trans by then) & I visited the same restaurant serving the Emperor Chicken, there was no more drumming when the dish was served, but instead musical piece Matsuri by Kitaro was played, a good substitution as far as I am concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtKxbu7vLI

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

I like to share with you this song Promise Me by Beverly Craven when I wrote the following segment.

You light up another cigarette

and I pour the wine

It is four o´clock in the morning

and it is starting to get light

now I am right where I wanna be

losing track of time

but I wish that it was still last night

You look like you are in another world

but I can read your mind

how can you be so far away

lying by my side

when I go away I will miss you

and I´ll be thinking of you

every night & day just ...

Promise me you will wait for me

´cause I will be saving all my love for you

and I´ll be home soon

I need to know you feel the same way too

and I will be home, I will be home soon

When I go away I will miss you

and I´ll be thinking of you

every night & day just ...

and I´ll be home soon

and I will be home, I will be home

and I´ll be home soon

and I will be home, I will be home soon.

A. My First Love - Kong

Savouring the dish - emperor chicken & listened to the 3 members Portuguese Malay band rendering out golden oldies from Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra to Elvis Presley & etc, I loved the atmosphere, the soothing sea breeze & cheerful people surrounding us.

Kong excused himself to the washroom & came back sneakily.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Oh, I asked the waitress to bring us the deserts.”

“Is it chendol?”

“Nope, be patient… wait & see okay.”

Soon a waitress came to clear our table with new table clothe while we engrossed in making small talk & flirting.

“Are you Miss Jennifer?” asked a waitress.

“Yes I am.” as I looked up, there were two waitresses & the whole band standing next to our table. And there a handcart nearby carrying a huge birthday cake with kids hovering around.

“Happy birthday to you,” said the lead singer / guitarist.

“What, my birthday?” I was caught off-guard; after all, everyone knows their birthday like the back of their hand. So why didn't me?

"Yeah darling, is your birthday today, hmm… blur like sotong, check your IC." shooking his head with a smile forming on his lips, Kong walked over standing behind me.

"Hmm… my birthday…" I shrugged, tugging at the table clothe sheepishly, "I forgotten about it!"

I always dreamt to celebrate my birthday since I was a little boy, but never happened. Every year on that day, there was only a bowl of noodle with a boiled egg prepared by grandma, this continued till she passed away.

I remember one night I had mentioned it to him during a talk about silly memories. Having no clue about this, I was touched & thrilled.

He hugged me from behind & smiled, "Are you ready?"

“Gosh… very paiseh! People are watching, dear, can don’t do it or not?” I began to blush, as he was inches away from my face.

“No…, naughty girl, stand up.”

Liked being hypnotized, I stood up dutifully.

The two waitresses moved the cake - a big strawberry cake that read, "Happy Birthday Jennifer" from the handcart to the table, topping it with 2 big & 4 small candles & set the flames with a lighter.

"Awesome, that's a pretty cake, thanks, dear..." clinching his arm tightly, I was nervous about the whole process, my very first birthday celebration.

"Boys & girls, can anyone help us sing the birthday song?" asked the lead singer, "Yeah all know this song, right?"

"Happy birthday to you,” strumming on his guitar, the lead singer started. Few kids & the waitresses sung along while Kong busily taking pictures, "happy birthday to you... happy birthday to Jennifer…, happy birthday to you.”

“One more time,” said the lead singer as he handed the mike to Kong.

In utter un-melodic sweetness, Kong begain to sing, the army version, "Happy birthday to you, you are born in the zoo, with the monkey & donkey... and the princess look like you…"

The kids cheered & clapped upon hearing the monkey & donkey, and I felt fortunate as the word elephant was replaced by princess, phew… that was a tricky alteration.

"Yeah!" the lead singer said through his mike, clapping. "Make a wish & blow out the candles!"

"Ah-ha…" I pondered a little & excited, the waitresses & lead singer had their smiles, the kids gathering around had their cute little cheers, but I searched only for one person: Kong, his bright smile, creating a sparkle in my heart, and all other sound is lost when he said, “blow the candles, darling! I love you!”

I felt blood rush to my cheeks, then leaned in & blew out the candles.

It was perfect & amazing seeing people singing me a birthday song with the lighted birthday cake! It just meant so much to me that Kong had planned this out so well, it was just PRICELESS! =)

We had our slice of cake, while the waitresses went around distributing; hopefully all kids were given a slice of the cake.

"I love you," I said, and kissed his cheek.

“Glad that you make it for this holiday,” Kong responded gleefully & kissed my knuckles, “I longed to celebrate your birthday here.”

“Hmm... Not my parents but you, I appreciate it.” I turned my head hoping he wouldn’t see the tear flowing down my cheeks.

“Hey, hey, hey, don’t cry, this is a happy occasion,” he spoke & handed me a tissue, “so what was your wish?”

“If I tell you, it won’t come true.” I replied while dabbing off my tear.

“Okay, but any hint?” he inquired curiously.

“You, I wished for you.” I replied as I looked into his eyes.

“Why me, you should wish for yourself, right?” he leaned on his hands, as he eyed me.

"Uh..." I looked away from him, cheeks deeply reddening, "your... your... stop looking at me like that! I… I wish for your good fortune then I can be a full time housewife.”

Making a dry cough & hiding his smile, before looking at me with a very serious expression, "You were saying you will be my woman?"

"Well, I... uh... I..."

"It's okay," his smile widening, "you're absolutely adorable for caring me so much." he replied as we intertwined our fingers together, “Oh! I almost forget about this.” he suddenly sat straight, dived into his side pocket & pulled out a small envelope.

He took my hand & placed the red envelope in my palm, "I give you this gift from my heart."

"Aww… may I open it?”

Seeing his smile, that oh-so-soft smile which melted my heart, I lifted the seal & found a gold necklace inside. “Wows…” I squeaked & impulsively held out a hand for him, "Oh this is just the most charming..."

“Here… let me put it up on you.”

Standing behind me, I lifted up my hair while he hooked up the necklace around my neck.

“Happy birthday.” He hugged & buried his face in my shoulder.

What an evening... this was going to be the best birthday ever. And it definitely was.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

新年快樂

A. My First Love - Kong

“Darling, you wanna to have a shower together?” back to hotel room after the sumptuous dinner, as expected the che-ko-pak posed the lustful request.

“Hm ………, okay but you are not to wet my hairs. Now, go to the shower room & wait for me.”

Wearing the dopey shower cap over my head, I walked into the shower room stark naked.

Lifting the shower curtain where the shower spray was running on full blast by him, I turned around & deliberately moved my hips against his man hood but pulled away quickly before his hands landed on my body, “Don’t touch.”

“Darling…” he stumbled briefly as I told him not to touch.

Biting my lips while touching my breast, I spoke to him seductively, "You want me to bath you?"

“Sure, why not.”

“Okay, you are not to move your hands or touch me unless I say so, okay?” my mind was working fast & intended to give him a surprise. He nodded his head earnestly.

“Now sit on the floor.” I lowered the water volume & instructed him to sit facing the spray.

“Close your eyes.” I squatted behind his back & applied shampoo on his hairs, using tiny circular movements with the finger tips of both hands, I massaged thoroughly over his entire scalp.

“Good?” I asked.

“Yes, yes, very nice.”

“Continue to close your eyes, okay.” I brought down the sprayer & washed away the shampoo on his head. Putting back the sprayer to its hanger with the water still running, I now squatted in front of him & applied face cream to his face.

Starting with his forehead, with finger tips of both hands I glided outwards & ran down with firm & gentle strokes ending each stroke around his temples. Then stroked out under his eyebrows & below his eye sockets, I pressed the thumb of both hands on each side of the nose bridge sliding down along the nose & out over the cheekbones. Finally with the tips of both index fingers, I massaged in little circles all over his ears.

“Nice?”

“Yes, fantastic, so soothing.”

“Okay, don’t talk.” I brought down the sprayer as to rinse his face.

I squatted & got closer to him while applying shower gel on his back; I could sense that he was licking & sucking my nipples. I kept mum as he did not break the rule, in matter of fact, I did enjoy & my little we-we reacted accordingly.

“Stand up.” I walked around him, with two hands, I smoothly spread the lather down to his buttocks, watching the little screams of soapy water snaking their ways sensuously down, my little we-we went semi erected.

Moved to his front & on my knees, I grabbed his shaft tightly, with a bit of shower gel, I started stroking it hard, and acting as naughty as possible, I massage& tickled his balls slowly.

“Darling... hmm… I love it,” he moaned, “please, can I move?” apparently I just drove him crazy with his erected harden shaft.

“Okay, the curfew is now over.” with that order, he turned around & came alive. His hands came from behind cupping my breasts & gently palpated them, then slide his hands round & round the circumference, oh my, what a wonderful moment.

He caressed my abdomen followed by the rounded motions on my buttocks, he slipped his hands over the front of my legs to the soft skin of my inner thighs, stroking delicately over my little we-we. I groaned softly, “Dear, let go to the bed.”

Wrapping hurriedly with the bath towel, we ran to the bed. Yes, I was now ready for another sensual delight ………….

Light off ………

I awoke pretty early in the morning. I didn’t think I had slept longer than three hours all night. Could it be the wild sex taken place after the shower & another one in the middle of the night? Regardless, morning sunlight was finally showing up on the curtain.

Kong woke up eventually, he held me close, his skin closed on my skin as the length of his body was tighten to mine.

“Hey, good morning.” he breathed in my ear. I looked into his eyes as he continued, “I love you forever, and you are my gorgeous girl.”

“Shi ………” I licked his ear lobe, bit it lightly, drifted my hand along the small of his back & kissed his nose. We bucked together as he whispered “I love you” repeatedly over my ears, and he lifted me to stay on top of him, I could feel his erected little brother trembling below my butt crack.

“Dear, are you still feeling horny?”

“Yes, if you allow it.”

“I am yours if you want to but I feel soreness over there.”

“Let me examine it for you, okay?” he climbed up & on the bed side lamp. I shyly lifted up my leg.

“Yeah, it is bit redness there. Probably I did not put KY during the second round, darling, I am so sorry.”

“Dear, it is not solely your fault. I am to be blame too.” as I answered he lowered down his head & tongue licking my glory hole sending waves after waves of sensation.

“Feel good.”

“Hmm …………….” I closed my eyes as my face turned red.

"Wow, smell good."

"Hey, is your sperm. You are not afraid ma....?"

"What is there to afraid, is nourish with vitamin A, B, C, D, E, F." he started talking rubbish. “Do you think the Johnson baby cream will help?”

“May be it will help.” I replied. He took the tube from the bath room & gently applied the cream in & around my glory hole with his middle finger, his action resulted my little we-we oozing pre-cum.

to be continued.......

Guest Jen fan :))

kong is amazing.....purely affectionate.jen, you are cool too , but kong is really exceptional.... Exceptionally perfect. I hope I could be as lucky as you one day. P.s. You made me tear up so many times...

Don't worry, you'll never know your white horse or princess will appear the next day. Is all fated, but when it does happen, grab it & work on it.

1. Grow the bond & rapport for each passing day,

2. Love & respect for each other,

3. Pay attention to details, his birthday, his likes & dislikes & etc,

4. Both of you know that neither will ever do anything to hurt the other,

5. Lastly, make your relationship something very, very special & very strong, this includes making your sex life incredibly passionate.

Best wishes.

all points make sense, but the problem is always one sided. the other party just takes things for granted.

The following segment is dedicated to a new friend jzlookin.

A. My First Love - Kong

Kong tapped lightly on my leg & awoke me from my sleep as we en route to Kuala Lumpur - capitol of Malaysia, after our breakfast of wanton noodle in Malacca.

“Hmm……, dear, what time is it?”

“11 am.” Wow, I had slept for three hours.

I felt apologetic for not chatting or feeding tidbits to keep him alert, “Sorry, dear, just too tired…” hmm… the wild sex last evening….

“Not at all, seeing you sleeping beside me made me feel the sense of responsibility taking good care of you.”

Traffic in KL was chaotic, though it had surpassed the morning peak hours; the road was jammed packed neck to neck. Our car moved at a snail’s pace along Jalan Tun Razak, the so-called embassy road, where Kong pointed out Indonesia & Japan embassies on the left, and US & our Singapore embassies on the left.

Pointing at a posh hotel on the right, the Crown Princess Hotel, a five stars hotel with the full facilities, he said, “I will park the car in the hotel, we will walk or take taxi in KL, is that okay with you, darling?”

“Ya, it makes sense not to drive, look at the jam, terribly bad.”

“The last time when I came here with friends, we almost challenge for a fight with the local guys somewhere around here.”

“What had happen?”

“This impatient Malay driver horned & shown high beam on us to give way, and when he drove past us, he showed his middle finger & shouted Singapore kayu & balek kampong.”

“This is ridiculous, they want us to spend in Malaysia, but hate to see that we Singaporean are doing better.”

As we would be in KL just for one day, I did not unpack the whole luggage. Upon my insistence, Kong rested for one hour before going out for lunch. Meantime, I had things to do, cleansing the face, tidy-up my eyebrows & a fresh light make-up, as you all know, one hour for girl like us can never be enough.

We decided to walk Bukit Bintang (Star Hill in Malay), within walking distance & indisputably the city's foremost shopping district, strategically located in the vicinity of major hotels & chic entertainment outlets.

It was a blazing hot summer’s day & we were dressed to suit it. I wore my favorite man shirt, long sleeves, light blue fabric, white cuff; white collar & with shirt-tail to tuck into trousers. Beneath the shirt, I wore the white shorts.

A kinky thought had just struck me, as I decided not to wear a bra. Though my breasts were small but my pointed nipples were clearly visible beneath the shirt, straining against the confines of the material.

Yes, give me one more year, upon my graduation & start working, I would get a boob job, hopefully by then my breasts would break free of this shirt & took a peek at the outside world evidently, I thought.

So, shorts under the shirt, exiting from the bathroom, I was ready to go, “Hey, how do I look?”

“Wows… sexy…” he gave out light whistlings, probably found my dressing immensely sexy & erotic to see my bare legs, appearing from under the shirt, “my goodness, just the shirt & nothing below…”

I lifted the shirt & showed him the shorts, the same white short revealing my panties beneath on the morning when he picked me up, “here… blur likes sotong.” I spoke as I wiggled my ass at him.

To avoid burning afternoon sun, we walked under the shadows of the tall buildings lining the street. Despite under the shadow, we ended up sweaty & wet; however this did not dampen our mood as we walked the busy street & felt the heart-throb of KL here. Unfortunately the drawback was the noisy environment encompass the inconsiderate car horning & massive constructions under way.

Among the major shopping complexes here were Sungei Wang Plaza, Lot 10, & Ampang Plaza. The first building we walked in was Lot 10, a trendy building finished in bright green which caught my eyes; also its five storey mall housed various western fast food eateries such as McDonalds, Pizza Hut & so on.

We had Kentucky Fried Chicken as lunch; being city brewed, fast / junk food in particular KFC is part & parcel of my food preference,

After lunch, we walked around the area & crossed the street to visit Sungui Wang Plaza – Money River in Malay, an old mall which resemblance our People’s Park Complex.

The mall was connected to Bukit Bintang Plaza giving shoppers a massive 2 million square feet of shopping ecstasy. Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, many speciality shops dominated the 6 storey mall catered to current trends worldwide.

A huge, vibrant, sprawling city, Kuala Lumpur was a clear example of the clash of cultures occurring in Malaysia. An extremely modernized city, there was every western commodity one could need, yet it lacked the sterility which Singapore was often accused of, these was my observation after the walk in Bukit Bintang.

“Darling, do you bring along any warm clothing?”

“No. Why?”

“I think you better get one as we are going to Genting Highland which is 2000 metres above sea level & can be quite cold at time.” We walked back to Lot 10 & at Metro Kong bought for me a blue color short sleeve jean jacket & a scarf, so sweet of him.

On way back to hotel, I saw a supermarket at ground level of Ampang Plaza (opposite the hotel linked with an overhead pedestrian crossing), “Dear. Let buy some groceries from the supermarket, okay?”

“Why, what’s for?”

“I plan to have steamboat dinner at service apartment up in Genting, agreed?” I asked him with a twinkle in my eyes.

“If you’re sure with the idea… then let’s do it. But I hope is not too tiring for you, we can always eat in the restaurant.” he pulled me to him & looked straight into my eyes.

I smiled & my eyes melted with the light of his love in them, “I know it,” I said, “I agree it won’t be easy but I’m going to try. Leave it to me.”

“Yes madam!” he grinned, and I grinned too because I knew I meant every word & wanted to please him without screwing up this wonderful holiday. It would be an opportunity to demonstrate my culinary skill that learnt from Auntie Lily.

It is a typical store, albeit slightly old fashion. We proceeded down the aisle, hand in hand & loving every minute of each other’s company, as usual, I did the picking & he pushed the trolley tagging beside. Looking at him, he seemed enjoy pushing the trolley, how nice it would be if there was a baby sitting on the trolley, hmm…

We did the conventional up & down the aisles & spend the majority of time in the canned food aisle, filling the trolley slowly & leisurely. Anyhow, the aisle wandering took longer time to scout for smaller bottles of soya sauce, chilly, peppers & etc just sufficient for the trip. Exceptionally, I picked up & placed a bottle of white wine to the trolley.

“You’re wonderful,” he said as he planted a kiss on my cheek, “and I adore you and love you, very, very much.”

I looked round at the aisle, “Hey, this is Malaysia, not Singapore, okay.” I gave a sort of wiggle as I rubbed my cheek with a tissue. “Don’t start again! Come on, we still have shopping to do.”

We walked into the medical aisle & the stack of KY jelly caught my eyes. I grabbed a box & threw it into the trolley.

“What’s that?” he asked.

Face reddened, I glance over my shoulder & roll my eyes, “KY.”

“Oh I see.” said him with a clear smile in his voice.

“Stop smiling like that,” I stared at him, “still sore down there, you know.”

He laughed & wrapping his arms around my waist before murmuring, “Sorry, sorry, is all my fault, I will be gentle, I promise you.”

In the evening at around 630 pm, we took a taxi in front of the hotel. The first taxi was rejected by Kong as the driver wanted to charge us at a fixed price of thirty ringgits.

We arrived at Petaling Street alias “Chee Cheong Kai” in mandarin at around 7 pm., a street that entrance front with its universal Chinatown symbolic structure was not opened for traffic. The Chinatown area provided a big marked of fake stuff like sunglasses, watches, CDs, wallets, shoes, branded clothes, t-shirts & many other things. I saw imitation goods of Rolex, Cartier, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, you named it they would have it. The bustling market serving as a bargain hunter’s paradise & indeed an eye opening experience for me, the hawkers were nagging with the potential buyers all the time & bargaining seemed to be part of the game.

“Darling, bargaining here is a must. And you must bargain hard.” I was holding a Gucci watch tempted to buy.

“Dear, do you think it is worth to buy?” I spoke near to his ear as the place was noisy worsen by the amplified music from the CD store.

“Why not, some of them are as good as the original one. In actual fact, many were from Thailand same factory as the original one.” With that input, I bought the Gucci watch from the asking price of one hundred & twenty ringgits down to twenty ringgits, my goodness, what a vast difference, Kong was actively involved in this bargaining, a credit to him.

“Darling, be cautious with your belongings. There are many snatchers around.” With that warning from Kong, I helped tight my purse but eventually asked him to keep it for me.

We had our dinner at a Chinese restaurant which according to Kong had been operating for generations. There were long queues, shouting & fantastic food. We skipped the road side stalls as I was not too comfortable with the unpleasant smell coming from the drain.

We chanced upon this Fried Oyster stall in a compound next to our hotel. “When there is a queue, it must be good”

Exceptional I joined Kong with a small glass of beer; it tasted bitter but blenched nicely with the fresh oyster.

There was no sex activity in that evening, probably he was giving me time to heal or conserving his sperms & energy for another big one, I was not sure, just my guess. Anyway I was happy sleeping beside him with his cuddle, and of course with the songs softly flowing from the radio, my habit.

Goodnight.

Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill

You ask me if I love you

And I choke on my reply

I'd rather hurt you honestly

Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you

On what you say or do?

I'm only just beginning to see the real you

And sometimes when we touch

The honesty's too much

And I have to close my eyes and hide

I wanna hold you til I die

Til we both break down and cry

I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy

Leaves me battling with my pride

But through the insecurity

Some tenderness survives

I'm just another writer

Still trapped within my truth

A hesitant prize fighter

Still trapped within my youth

The honesty's too much

At times I'd like to break you

And drive you to your knees

At times I'd like to break through

And hold you endlessly

At times I understand you

And I know how hard you've tried

I've watched while love commands you

And I've watched love pass you by

At times I think we're drifters

Still searching for a friend

A brother or a sister

But then the passion flares again

The honesty's too much

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

Wishing all readers a happy Valentine!

A. My First Love - Kong

At 7, down from 12th floor, holding hands we walked into the hotel café for breakfast as part of the package. Casual atmosphere & mingling with guests mainly Caucasian, there were American breakfast & Nasi Lemak on display, so while Kong went to fetch his coffee, my tea & juices (two’ orange & one’ pineapple), I helped to get the American breakfasts.

These blonde Caucasian women were tall, big size & properly attired, whereas I was small build, demure & wore casually with t-shirt, shorts & sandal showing off my slender legs with painted nails. I ignored the stares & went about my business, choosing food for Kong & myself.

I was treated just liked these Caucasian women, the obvious was I got immediate attention from the café staff on black soya sauce for half boiled eggs. I got a lot less hassle as a lady, and not only from lewd men, for the first time, a Caucasian woman smiled to me as we crossed path at the loaves desk & she stopped to praise on my fair complexion.

“Are you Japanese?” she asked.

“No, I am Singaporean Chinese.”

“You have a nice & fair complexion.”

“You are being too kind, but thank you for the compliment. Have a nice day.”

I had not had such compliment for my entire life & I didn’t really feel it was an accurate assessment of my skin, but it was so nice to hear!

So returning to my table with a plate of loaves, I smiled broadly.

The itinerary for the day was to visit Batu Caves before heading up to Genting. I reminded Kong to shop for frozen meats, sausages, hams, hot dogs & etc when getting near Genting as buying too early would stale the stuff due to hot weather.

“Darling, take the driver seat, okay?”

“Now?”

“Yeah, I did promise you to let you drive. Why, chicken-out?”

“Don’t look down on me, okay. But you must give me the directive earlier.”

The drive to Batu Caves was quite smooth, as we headed out the congested KL city area. There were two lanes on each direction, the prominent black limestone outcrops from afar & his advance directioning, we reached there at 10 am taking approximately 40 minutes.

The time could be shorter as I was too cautious in my driving, so it would be better for him to drive, “Dear, can you take over the wheel after Batu Caves?”

“Why? No confidence?”

“No la, just don’t have time to look at the scenery.”

Located just right outside of KL, Batu Caves is a major tourist attraction & holy place for the Hindu’s in Malaysia; it is also the focal point of Thaipusam festival in January attracting huge number of pilgrims.

At the car park in front of Batu Caves, we took pictures with background of the huge 40 over meters Hindu’s god stature – Murugan, a golden stature that shone under the bright sun.

There are three main caves, Art Gallery Cave, Museum Cave & Temple Cave listed on pamphlet. We skipped the first two located at the base of the hill & went for the main one, the Temple Cave, which houses the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, dedicated to god Murugan.

There were vendors selling peanuts & bananas along the leading path, we did not buy any of this as Kong told that the monkeys would become hostile during food distribution.

We climbed the steep 272 wooden steps. There was sign board telling people to beware of monkeys. Up the stairs, we were greeted by lots of long tailed monkeys aggressively looking at people carrying food.

“Dear, so scary, there are so many moneys starring.” Holding on Kong arm tightly, I made no eye contacts with them but instead concentrated on the seem-endless wooden steps, “See the big one, aiyo, trying to pinch the bananas from the ang moh, so terrible.”

They were everywhere, big ones, small ones, old ones, young ones & the babies who hold onto their mothers.

At the end of the steps, we entered the cave with celing about 100 meters above the ground. The huge chamber was lighted by daylight from holes in the ceiling; it was beautiful, colorful, historical & exotic, with various Hindu idols lining the cave walls, the crevices & nooks as the burning incense blurring the musky air. Climbing another short flight of stairs, the inner cave was reached as we saw bright sky above us. We did not venture further to the dark cave as it got to be guided.

to be continued.......

The following segment is dedicated to a new friend Tannedboi20.

A. My First Love - Kong

Down the cave, it was blisteringly hot while we getting into the car. I parked the car in the sun & obviously it had become an oven, the seat, the handle, the dash board & everywhere was burning hot.

Not mincing a grumble, Kong plainly manoeuvred the car out of the car park, I knew it was too hot for him to work on the steering wheel, so sorry dear, I felt so apologetic on my short-sightedness!

“Darling, are you okay to have lunch slightly late?” Kong asked as he rolled down the windows & put the AC on high (4).

“Okay… but how late will it be?”

“3 pm.”

“Oh, three hours from now, but why’s so late?” I looked at the watch & replied.

“Well, a special one worth waiting for.”

“How special, can tell me a bit?” his secrecy aroused my curiosity.

“Be patient. Now, let’s go marketing, okay?” oh, yeah, almost forgotten.

“Dear, I almost overlook, we need to have a portable gas cooker first.”

Along the way, Kong halted the car & asked a few pedestrians who gave directions to the grocery store & mini-mart. It took a couple of tries & we managed to find a row of shop house just before entering Kuantan Highway.

Parking the car under the shade, unlike me so ‘bobo’ under the hot sun, we checked out a grocery store & found the portable gas cooker as well as the portable gas cylinder as required, however the cooker did not have its own igniter, and did require matches to get the fire started, no choice but had to get one.

Phew, now we found the gas cooker, I could now go out & sourced for the frozen meats.

We found a mini-mart nearby. The air-conditioning of the mini-mart was a welcoming relief, however it was a real small one that it won’t take up more than 20 minutes of your time but allowed me to pick up frozen pork, chicken wings, hams, sausages, hot dogs & prawns.

Came out of the mini-mart, at a vegetable stall I grabbed a small portion of Chinese cabbage & large amount of rankly tong ho (my favorite), prices wise, from what I could remember, it wasn't necessarily cheap but for sure was fresh coming right from the farm nearby.

Checking against my must-buy list, together with non perishables bought yesterday in the supermarket; I was satisfied & believed that the steamboat dinner would be just fine.

As it was so hot, we could only make it short at the vegetable stall & rushed back to the car & cool off in the air conditioning.

It was noon time & the sun was shimmering bright, we were well prepared with sun glasses. Crossing the road toll & travelling on Kuantan Highway en route for Genting Highland, Kong revved up the speed averaging 120km making some good progress from the lost time on our earlier shopping on steamboat stuff as the tarmac was good & flat.

The road runs along the mountain sides & was challenging, as there are fast & long sweeping bends, including some downhill. With little traffic & scenic views of Pahang’s central mountain range, I cautioned Kong against over-exuberant driving.

“That right, there were tragic fatal car accidents in this highway; and I need to concentrate not getting ambush by the highway patrol.”

“Darling, look at those bamboo sticks & smoke, what are those?”

“Oh, a Malay delicacy called lemang; glutinous rice mixed with coconut milk & salt, cooked in bamboo tube over slow fire for six hours. We go to one of stall for lunch, okay.” I listened intensely as he elaborated.

“I see. That is the reason for late lunch.”

“That right. Usually the cooking starts at 8 & ready by 2.” he replied while slowing the car towards a stall.

The place was just picture perfect. There was a zinc roof hut under a shady tree, at an empty compound far from the busy road, a wise choice.

There were two tables & we took one. Looking up the ceiling, I saw lizards running around, so eerie… Anyway I re-focused my attention as the vendor came & split open the bamboo tubes at the table, taking out the long piece of lemang which was still in its’ banana leaf wrapper, cut into cube & placed them on a platter & served with two bowls of beef & chicken curry respectively (meat curry in coconut milk, lemon grass & spices).

Next the vendor came to offer the homemade pineapple juice; anyhow, to play safe not to get diarrhoea, I stopped Kong & opted for bottle drink, Coca Cola, the international drink & my favourite drink.

“Hmm… nice… delicious…” The aroma was tempting as I gave Kong a thumb-up; Kong smiled broadly accepting my appreciation.

I had a clear view seeing how the lemang was done; the husband manned the fire & rotated regularly with rolls of bamboo stacking up right to catch the heat without spilling it contains, while his wife & two young kids inserted a layer of banana leaf inside the bamboo tube & the filling up of glutinous rice to the tube.

It was so comfortable & relaxing that I nearly fell asleep sipping the cold drink, overall a unique experience & genuine reflection of the ranching lifestyle.

It was a sumptuous lunch & was also educational, “Feasting in Malaysia can be an adventure if you are food adventurist,” and “competition is tough as you can see many stalls trying hard to outdo each other.” said him. Thanks, my dear Kong.

Admittedly, I was not the kind of adventurous girl that ate unconventional food but I figured traveling was also about taking in the local culture, “travelling is learning” so to speak.

to be continued.......

very interesting reporting, more please.

Sorry, was busy for the week. Will post more this evening.

A. My First Love - Kong

Driving up to Genting was tough, much difficult than I expected, misled by the peaceful terrains on the hilly Kuantan Highway.

Crossing a tunnel, I saw a huge billboard on Genting as Kong turned the car left. The road undulated up & down surrounded by lush green tropical rainforest, a welcome change from the dry brown hills along the highway.

The sky started clouding up & rained like cats & dogs soon after passing by the police post. Much to my relief the rain had stopped after 15 minutes of slow driving, but immediately faced with new problem, that from time to time group of mist flying towards us with a gust of wind.

Driving further up, the whole environment was shrouded in a veil of thick fog that we could hardly see what's ahead of us. Lowered the window with a small gap as A/C was off & switching on headlights, it was creepy to travel on the steepened misty road.

“Darling, put on the jacket.” said Kong.

“What’s about you?” I asked while turning to the backseat retrieving the jacket newly bought.

“I am okay, need to concentrate & do the overtaking.”

“Be patient & careful.”

“Sure.”

I understood why the overtaking as it was irritating tailing behind a struggling vehicle & was awful to smell the bad odour came from the burning tyres seeping through the window gap.

I kept mum holding my breath while Kong made a few overtaking, some were easy as the drivers pulled over & let us overtook, and for that Kong raised his hand to say thanks. But there were lousy situations in particular Singapore cars weren't letting us past easily but instead revved up the speed making the overtaking extremely difficult, Kong was furious murmuring discontent of “Idiot... Son of the gun…”

A few moments of slow driving & gutsy overtaking, we reached the final destination perching at about 2000 meter's above sea-level. Sky was getting dark though it was only 5 in the afternoon. Oh my god, windy with drizzly… so cold when I stepped out of the car.

“Darling, wait at the lobby entrance.” said Kong as cold breath coming out from his mouth.

Hurriedly he fetched things from the booth to the foyer. Working under the rain, it made me wonder how he survived with his t-shirt & shorts.

As for me, I received things from there to one corner of the lobby. We operated precisely as a husband & wife team. He worked fast & moved his car to the parking lot as there were cars waiting behind, what a man, so loving & so considerate, I was just a lucky girl.

Collected the key at reception & headed to the lift, we realized there was a convenient store in the same building.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

I like love songs, to rekindle sweet memories, to salve bitter moments, & to share with you emotions to which we can all relate.

Sharing with you herewith a song by Céline Dion titled To Love You More when I penned the following segment. Yes, indeed, I loved him more than loving myself…

Take me, back into the arms I love

Need me, like you did before

Touch me once again

And remember when

There was no one that you wanted more

Don't go, you know you'll break my heart

She won't, love you like I will

I'm the one who'll stay

When she walks away

And you know I'll be standing here still

I'll be waiting for you

Here inside my heart

I'm the one who wants to love you more

You will see I can give you

Everything you need

Let me be the one to love you more

See me, as if you never knew

Hold me, so you can't let go

Just believe in me

I will make you see

All the things that your heart needs to know

I'll be waiting for you

Here inside my heart

Everything you need

And some way, all the love that we had can be saved

Whatever it takes, we'll find a way

Believe in me

I will make you see

All the things that your heart needs to know

I'll be waiting for you

Here inside my heart

Everything you need

A. My First Love - Kong

There are two tower blocks, namely Selangor & Pahang. We had an 18th floor service apartment at Pahang Tower which had amazing city views on KL when it was cloud free. By the moment I stepped into the apartment, I felt a warm & uplifting sensation inside me. Surely it would give us more space than a hotel room; we would live as husband & wife for the next two days.

There were two bedrooms which were carpeted came with wardrobe, dressing table & a king size bed. Well, one room extra as we would share the same bed, hehe … Outside the bedrooms, also carpeted a hall with sofa, television set, dinning table & chairs.

The best part was that it had a washing machine, a drier & a fully equipped kitchenette which allowed me to cook. No air conditioning for obvious reason with only ceiling fans, overall it was going to be a comfortable stay.

“Dear, go dry your hairs & take a nap, okay,” I spoke after settling down my personal belongings to the wardrobe, “I go & prepare the soup.”

Not waiting for his reply, I put on the slippers & walked to the kitchenette & arranged cold-storage items into the refrigerator, this place was now my territory & I would not allow him to mess things around. Prior to this, I switched on the water heater, a central type with water tank on top which required longer time heating up.

I worked fast on the soup which required half an hour of simmering. No bones & chicken feet, instead frozen pork, chicken wings & chunks of carrot were used; hopefully this would do wonder making the soup tasty. Filling up with water, covered up & started the fire. Gosh, I was so much engrossed & enjoyed doing this, as this would be my very first time cooking for my husband.

When this was done, I walked to take my toiletries bag from the bedroom for a shower. The room was dimly lit & quiet, it was hard on him doing the driving under such poor weather, and I should let him sleep not disturbing him.

“Darling…” The bedroom was dimly lit.

"Yes, dear, anything…” I said smiling, and kissed his forehead, “I need to take a shower.”

"Wait! Will you... uh… sing me a lullaby?"

“What, lullaby? I know no one.” I replied & thought to myself for such childish thing, "Well, big baby, if you insist…" I added, with a quick grin.

"Any song will do."

"Well then... I sing you a scouting song." I replied & sat beside him in bed.

"OK dear." he nodded, smiling & getting comfortable under the blanket.

Gently patting his arm, I began to sing the song, “You are my sunshine… my only sunshine… you make me happy when skies are grey… you'll never know, dear, how much I love you… please don't take my sunshine away

He had closed his eyes & a small smile played across his lips. I smiled & gently stroked his hair, "You are my sunshine… my only sunshine… you make me happy when skies are grey…

I stopped singing as his breathing started to slow, “I go take shower.” my voice was now almost as quiet as a whisper. Kissing his forehead lightly, I turned off the side lamp before walking out the door, closing it half way behind me.

After sometime in the bathroom doing the douching & showering, I came out fresh. Taking a peep at him asleep with loud snoring that gave me uninterrupted time, I returned to the kitchenette continuing my work.

I strained away the pork / chicken wings & placed them on a plate just in case Kong wanted to eat. Adding red date, salt & pepper to the soup, the fire was lowered letting it to simmer for another half an hour.

Concentrating & putting on the skills & knowledge learnt from Auntie Lily, using a sharp knife, cut along the back of the prawns & removed the black veins, rinsing the veg cut & plucked, opened up a can of mushroom & halved etc etc… I felt calm, peaceful & dreamy at the same time… destined to be his wife, just liked all other housewives doing the household chores… filling up his tummy…

Hereby my hubby sleeping soundly in the bedroom, there the kids running amok playing hide & seek in the living room…

“Children… quiet… daddy is sleeping.”

“Yes. Mom…”

……

"Hi honey," I was taken aback when he came behind me with two hands over my waist.

“Hey, you got a good sleep?” I turned my head around, flat on slipper; I was about three inches shorter than him & had to go up a little on tiptoe to reach his lips.

He looked around, the sound & smell coming from the soup, "What's cooking, sweetheart?"

“Well… the soup for steamboat.”

"Hmm… smell good," he beamed, "can I learn from you, you know, I want to do the cooking next time?"

He looked so cute standing there, in shorts, t-shirt & barefooted, I couldn't resist but touched his cheek affectionately, “Dear, I am the housewife & this apron is only for me.” I replied & showed the apron with the frilly hem tied around my waist.

"Relax honey," he said, “the kitchen is your territory, I understand. Hmm… can’t wait to make love with you.”

“Hey, chekopak, take dinner first.”

“Alright, is it ready to eat now, mummy?”

“Go & take shower first.”

“Hmm ……., it feels so good to have a wife. I go & have a quick shower.”

"Dear, wear your slippers, the floor is cool…" not sure he did listen to my advice. Sigh… men are men, just didn’t understand how he could take a shower within five minutes. Not so sure he did clean thoroughly his little brother, hehe…

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The rainy & cold weather was perfect for a steamboat dinner. Although there was quite a fair bit of preparation, but it was real worth to do this for my hubby, and it was inexpensive too.

“Dear, go bring the soup from the kitchenette & on the gas cooker. Be careful, the soup is very hot. I go & clean my hand now.”

“Aiyo, so long winded, I am not small kid.”

Going up to the bedroom, I unzipped the top compartment of my luggage & took out a black negligee, held it for a moment, feeling its soft & silky allure. Displayed it against my body while looking into the mirror at the dressing table, I admired the sheer see through material. Purchased from Parkway Parade came without bra but a matching frilled panties, it would show off the nipples of my 32A.

I was still in transition; my breasts were small, 32A, “Am I ready to put this on, to model it for him?” I drifted in & out of the thought, insecure & hesitated, "Hell, I will wear it, damn." I exclaimed.

Stripping myself naked, I put on the panties, with a little shifting here & a little tucking there. As I had shaved my groin area regularly, it was easy to hide my little we-we behind the butterfly weaver stitched on the panties.

Next I put on the black negligee. Although I was size A, the free flowing material helped shape me nicely, just lightly hugging my meaty ass, I felt liberated, sexy & feminine as I gazed in front of the mirror. My heart was beating hard & reddened as it would be my first time dress in such a seductive manner under the bright room light, I hope he would like it.

Checking & tidy up my hairs, I felt an urge to enhance my make-up, that blusher to my cheeks to add a little more glow, and bright red lipstick to match my nails.

I dabbed a bit of perfume on my armpits, behind my ears, my wrists, ankles & in the cleavage. Facing the mirror with the woman who stared back, I felt a strange tingle deep deep within my spirit, "what if he doesn't like it?" …

It brought me back to reality as Kong called out from the hall, “… are you ready? I am hungry.”

Next, I heard a light knock on the door.

“Darling…” he paused & he gave a loud whistle & continued, “oh my god…”

“Yeah, what’s happen to your god?” I looked down while my face went redden.

“Wow, sexy…” he said, a little breathlessly.

A moment later, I had gotten enough control of myself & asked softly, "Do you like it, honey?"

"Yes… honey, you look fantastically seductive, that outfit, very very sexy… yes…" cupping my breasts behind me, he muttered, barely audible, “I want to screw you now.”

Feeling sexy as his bulging tool pressing against my ass, I replied, "Wait… not now," I reiterated as I gently gave him a nudge in the ribs, “dinner first.” lovingly I maneuvered him out of the bedroom. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror; I smiled & thought how perfectly it had worked out.

to be continued.......

A. My First Love - Kong

“Dear, why there’s no light, blow fuse isn’t it?” I asked as seeing a white candle sitting on a saucer placed on the dinning table.

“No, not blow fuse, I off it. Sit down & relax, will you?”

“What’s all this? When you bought these candles?” I asked with a smile.

“Well… when we were at the supermarket in Ampang KL.” he replied.

“I didn’t know about this?”

“I bought it separately as to surprise you. So how, do you like it?” before long, more candles were lit & placed strategically around the hall. The candles were flickering, throwing lights on our faces & everything around us.

“Yeah… romantic & sweet, thanks dear.” I replied while putting cabbage & other ingredients onto the boiling soup. I knew the concerted effort in spicing up our love life, his white candles & my black negligee.

“Okay, all done,” two hands on the table, he leaned forwards & said, “Kiss, kiss.”

I tilted my head up to look in his eyes. He leaned his head closer. He kissed me full on the lips, though he did not intrude his tongue, the contact was warm & vigorous.

As he withdrew, his gaze met mine, gentle & loving, and I could sense his erect little brother tenting up his khaki short. I collected myself & regained my lost poise, “Let’s have dinner first.”

“Certainly…”

“Honey, can we have some music?”

“Okay I go & get it.” I stood up whereas he ran to the kitchenette to get the chilled wine & glasses.

Back to the bedroom, as I bent over to pick up the CD player from my luggage, my little wewe fell out of the tiny panties, "Damn… when can I get rid of this ugly thing, to turn my penis into a vagina?" I struggled to repack my little wewe under the undersized butterfly, pushing here & pulling there.

I came back with the mini CD player loaded with a latest disc, meantime Kong set the glasses and wine bottle on the table.

At dinner, we helped each other as there was only one scoop to share, try this… eat more… open your mouth… add some chili… come, let me peel you a prawn…, gosh, it was a wonderful & memorable dinner.

“Cheer,” he was in high spirit, "dinner is perfectly delicious."

“Cheer.” I sipped the white wine a little; it went well along with the seafood.

"Come, top up your glass." he offered.

“Enough, I may get drunk.”

"Relax honey," he said, amused, “don’t worry; I’m here to take good care of you.”

"Okay, then pour me more wine please." I said, anxiously moving closer & holding out the wine glass.

With reddening face, he poured himself more wine, "That's just wonderful darling."

I turned off the portable gas cooker as there were no more uncooked ingredients left on the plate. With one hand holding the wine, Kong moved his chair & sat close to me, holding my hand, he said, “Darling, thanks for the effort. I love you.”

“Shih… listen, my favourite…”

I've been alone with you inside my mind, And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times, sometimes see you pass outside my door, Hello, is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide, 'cause you know just what to say, And you know just what to do, And I want to tell you so much, I love you ...

Talking dirty to me, he whispered, “How good was our sex last time?” delivering the line in a sexy & low guttural growl.

“Umm… Okay.” I replied shyly.

I long to see the sunlight in your hair, And tell you time & time again how much I care, Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow, Hello, I've just got to let you know

“Ahem…” clearing his throat, he continued, “I can't stop thinking about having sex with you this evening.”

“Tell me what you'd really like to do to me?” I whispered in his ear & gave a little giggle.

“I'm going to put my little brother inside you & shoot.”

“I want you disappear inside me…” holding eye contact, I continued, “I’m yours,”

'cause I wonder where you are, And I wonder what you do, Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you? Tell me how to win your heart, For I haven't got a clue, But let me start by saying, I love you ...

Hello, is it me you're looking for? 

to be continued......

Edited by Larry

Yah the stories are so touching and interesting!! Touched my heart.. This my second time reading it and love the new stories adding to it.. Hope to read the rest of it..

I also love the songs.. They are so nice.. Love "Promise Me" and the Celine Dion Song.. Thanks to introduce this great songs to us :)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.