Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Review 4 - Fajar (CityBay Puchong)

Look - If you are looking for a handsome indonesian guy, he would be your type. He has more of a lean, muscular 'zara' model type. One thing you will totally miss about him would be his nipples - they are hugeeeee and you just want to suck them forever haha. Hygiene is his top priority and his skin is nice

To be honest, he is not photogenic. He looks way,way better in person. You will never say no once you look at him.

Look: 8-9/10.

Massage - I cant comment because I am not a massage type

Attitude - Fajar used to work as a freelance masseur, but from time to time Malaysian customers tend to cheat him - some dont pay, some lock him in the house and some treat him like rubbish. Most Indonesian masseurs in KL do not like him because he is earning quite well. He has a friend who is a money boy here that tends to disturb his life that if why he is afraid of them and work at citybay - there, his safety is taken care off. His own attitude - he knows how to take care of customers well, you will keep on returning to him because he is the best with customer care.

Sex - he is the best bottom one could ever ask for! Not because of the look, but his service is the best! He makes me cum multiple of times (like really I cum three times in an hour when having sex with him) - that is how good he is!. He will do everything you ask, sucking kissing and everything. If you are into rough sex and in need of a slave like, he will be the best candidate

10/10

Overal 9-8/10: Why did I score lower? I totally do not like citybay. The owner can sometimes be less responsive to your text. The place is full of vietnamese masseurs, so they are quite jealous of Fajar. The owner tends to promote other masseurs as compared to Fajar - because Fajar has been receiving quite a lot of customers. But bear in mind, even after a lot of sex, Fajar's stamina is still top notch. So, I score below not because of Fajar, because of the place. You can still find Fajar at Citybay Puchong. Will I book him again? Yes, but not in citybay

IMG_2018-02-01 11:11:54.jpg

Edited by zacron

Review 5 - Nick (Freelance)

Look - if you are looking for a twink, he will be your type. He is exactly like in the photo - smooth skin and cute face.

Look - 8-9/10

Attitude - very good, even after the coitus, he would still take a good care of yourself. Nothing to complain about.

Attitude - 8-9/10

Sex: He will do everything that you ask for - kissing and sucking. If you are looking for a twink as a bottom, he will be your best candidate

Overal 8/10: Will I book him again? Definitely NO. Why? This is because my penis is bigger than average asians , he took it but was having quite a hard time to receive it in his ass. He made it clear that he didnt want me to fuck him anymore because it was too big and painful for him. Instead, he offered to fuck me. Well, I am a versatile, super bottom and super top, but I have my preference of those who can top me - a twink definitely cant top me well. LOL. But overall, it was an extremely nice experience and Ill definitely come back again if he lets me fuck him

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 11.22.59.png

10 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

U touch him?? Just tell him straight to the point la...he is agreeable to it one...haha

Besides Pearl Point, old Klang road.  But some ppl may find it a bit shabby as u need to into a shop lot and once u in he will close the shuttle....so some may be worried...haha...actually nothing to be scared la...

Do u have the shop name or address? Or it located beside which shop? Any details?

Review 6 - Vincent (Freelance)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. He doesnt have the typical 6-pax abs, but the body is still okay. One thing you will notice is the smoothness of his skin, and he is quite tall. Face wise - looks like in the photo

Look 6-7/10: It is primarily because he is not my type, but I will still book him if there is no other choices available

Massage - I am not a massage type

Attitude - Well, he was one of my regulars, but I didnt book him anymore because he lied to me twice - one he said he is not available in KL but he is (because somebody else offered more money - to be honest I dont mind if he wanted to decline me at least he should have told me because I am a very direct person. However, the service didnt pass through so he came asking if I am interested or not - such a turn off :swear:) Second, I only practised safe sex. However, he would do bareback if you offered him more money. It's my golden rule that all the boys I book must practise safe sex. How did I know about this? I usually use my second number offering a higher price without condoms. If they said yes, I would definitely not book them. And yes he does everything, including if you ask for a bareback (such a turnoff)

5/10

Sex - he is a super bottom and can be a top as well (not super). The sex was average, nothing to be cheerish about.

Overall: 5-6/10, I deducted more points for two reasons - he is not really my type and he lied to me twice including not practising safe sex

00o0o_1ZnRP4B96pP_600x450.jpg

Edited by zacron

Guest Henrick
5 minutes ago, zacron said:

Review 6 - Vincent (Freelance)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. He doesnt have the typical 6-pax abs, but the body is still okay. One thing you will notice is the smoothness of his skin, and he is quite tall. Face wise - looks like in the photo

Look 6-7/10: It is primarily because he is not my type, but I will still book him if there is no other choices available

Massage - I am not a massage type

Attitude - Well, he was one of my regulars, but I didnt book him anymore because he lied to me twice - one he said he is not available in KL but he is (because somebody else offered more money - to be honest I dont mind if he wanted to decline me at least he should have told me because I am a very direct person. However, the service didnt pass through so he came asking if I am interested or not - such a turn off :swear:) Second, I only practised safe sex. However, he would do bareback if you offered him more money. It's my golden rule that all the boys I book must practise safe sex. How did I know about this? I usually use my second number offering a higher price without condoms. If they said yes, I would definitely not book them

5/10

Sex - he is a super bottom and can be a top as well (not super). The sex was average, nothing to be cheerish about.

Overall: 5-6/10, I deducted more points for two reasons - he is not really my type and he lied to me twice including not practising safe sex

00o0o_1ZnRP4B96pP_600x450.jpg

Woah you must be doing really well to afford all those guys in those pass years. 

Envy you 

Review 7 - New (Fresh and Freelance)

Look - if you like a buff and body builder like, he will be your type. I must be honest that he is a bit short (like less than 170cm). He has muscles and good looking. However, one thing I didnt like is his hygiene. He is a bit smelly (probably from running from freshm2m to smile hotel to do the freelance).

5-6/10: I scored him below because of the hygiene and he is not my type

Attitude: He is okay but nothing to be cherished about. This is because his English is average - very hard to talk to him really

6-7/10

Sex: He prefers to be bottom. His asshole is a bit tight, so you may have a problem especially if your penis is bigger than average lol!. To be honest, we didnt finish the sex because my condom broke (I usually brought mine, but I forgot so use his instead). I was worried so we didnt finish the sex at all. Dont worry, I went to STD clinic, and do the follow up every 3/6 and the upcoming one is 9 months, nothing happens because I didnt cum at all and I realise about it earlier on. I was also on PrEP as well. He only practises safe sex only he does everything to you but when doing the blowjob, he will put a condom - thats what i dont understand. Safety is his priority but hygiene isnt lol

Overall 6-7/10 purely because of the hygiene issue and he is not my type

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 11.43.23.png

Edited by zacron

Review 8 - Sam (used to be at citybay but not anymore)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. He works as a fashion model back in Vietnam, so u can imagine the body and the height - everything is perfect. He is a true definition of an asian boy. The six pax are so nice and hard

10/10

Attitude - he knows he is good looking and people want him, so he can be so arrogant. However, you need to play your card well. Once you know how to tame him, he will be yours (dont tame him using money)

5-6/10 before, but 9/10 after being tamed.

Sex: Its like having sex with a high end fashion model, so what you expect! Haha however, I must say he is a bit choosy and selective, so not everyone is able to have sex with him, or kiss or let him suck you. With him, it is not about your apperance (mind you we are talking about hygiene) but also about manners. He is versatile

8/10

Overall, 7-8/10. The reason is because I have had better sex experience before. He is back in Vietnam working as a marketing director, so I am not so sure when is the next time he will be back in KL - maybe not anymore. he also has a boyfriend already. We still keep in touch.

Just in case he is back in KL, this is my review on him.

852715178_91804778871418282.jpg

Edited by zacron

Review 9 - Andre (Freelance)

Look: When he advertises on craiglist, he doesnt show his face. He is quite famous as a male model jury, fashion model and fitness trainer back in Indonesia. His instagram used to have 20k plus followers but got hacked. His body is as advertised. If you look for a true Malay/Indonesia look ( a bit on those rough village men), you should definitely choose him. He has nice abs as well.

Look: 8/10

Massage: I am not a mssage lover

Attitude: A true gentleman attitude. He eases you on bed, text you afterwards etc. If you need your boyfriend learns how to be a gentleman, please ask your boyfriend to see him LOL

Attitude: 10/10

Sex: Good, but nothing to be cherished about. Perhaps because I have had better experiences. I have booked him on multiple occasions, and he is the boy I would choose if no one is available in KL. he does everything from kissing to sucking. he is a top

Overall 7-8/10. he scored high for his manner. I scored him below because he is not my type

852525443_12196176123934212462.jpg

Review 10 - Fresh (FreshM2M and Freelance)

Look - fresh looks like in the picture. If you are looking for a true Thai/Chinese look, he will be your type. He has a nice abs and quite tall as well.

8-9/10

Massage - not applicable

Attitude - he is great if you are nice to him and has a pretty nice look (in terms of hygiene etc). If not, he can be an asshole to you. He likes to tease me and my cock hahaha - always praise that this is the biggest penis he has ever seen (that always makes me proud and feel better)

7-8/10

Sex - He is usually top, but with me, he is the bottom. Lets say the sex alone isnt great (as in just OK), but if you keep looking at his face and body, the sex will automatically be great hahaha. He is straight btw, so he wont kiss, but still suck. 

Btw, he is willing to do freelance outside of the massage centre 

8-9/10

Overall: 7-8/10. Will I book him again? maybe because now there are many other good looking boys. But if no other choices, Ill book him again.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 12.18.55.png

7 minutes ago, zacron said:

Review 10 - Fresh (FreshM2M and Freelance)

Look - fresh looks like in the picture. If you are looking for a true Thai/Chinese look, he will be your type. He has a nice abs and quite tall as well.

8-9/10

Massage - not applicable

Attitude - he is great if you are nice to him and has a pretty nice look (in terms of hygiene etc). If not, he can be an asshole to you. He likes to tease me and my cock hahaha - always praise that this is the biggest penis he has ever seen (that always makes me proud and feel better)

7-8/10

Sex - He is usually top, but with me, he is the bottom. Lets say the sex alone isnt great (as in just OK), but if you keep looking at his face and body, the sex will automatically be great hahaha. He is straight btw, so he wont kiss, but still suck. 

Btw, he is willing to do freelance outside of the massage centre 

8-9/10

Overall: 7-8/10. Will I book him again? maybe because now there are many other good looking boys. But if no other choices, Ill book him again.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 12.18.55.png

Can pm me his contact?

Review 11 - Dustin (Freelance)

Look - he looks exactly how it is being advertised - just a bit short (less than 170cm). He has six pax and a cute face. To be honest, he looks like a typical Vietnamese/Thai boy. So, if you are into those kind of people, he is your guy

Look: 8-9/10

Massage - I am not a massage lover

Attitude: He can be shy at first, but talkative later to the point you can get annoyed (because I am not a fan of too talkative guys). He can be a bit cocky and always talk how people like his face and body, how he has had sex with many hot boys bla bla bla.

4-5/10

Sex: His nipples are so sensitive, so u cannot suck them hard. He is a top, and nothing to be cheerished about the sex. We did a threesome once, and also an overnight, to be honest, there is nothing great really

Sex: 5-6/10

Overall: 4-5/10. To be honest because he talks a lot, and before you book him, everything is possible, Afterwards, he is what you say a 'typical thinking he is soo handsome and good looking' guy. I booked him thrice - primarily because there were no other hot guys LOL. But will i book him again now? NOPE because they are much nicer and more good looking boys in KL

He once said he would never come back to Msia because he doesnt like KL - but there was one time I saw and booked him back in KL. He would let me know everytime he is in KL. These money boys do not like KL sometimes not purely because they cannot make money, because sometimes, we are quite assholes LOL. So, I am not so sure about his location at the moment

26804764_427865694298869_4031798308202533977_n.jpg

Edited by zacron

Review 12 - Andrew (Freelance)

Look - as advertised. His face is good but his body is not my taste (he doesnt have sixpax). Mind you what you see on the pic is true. He has a pretty smelly breath  :o

Look: 8-9/10 mainly because he didnt lie customers

Massage/Attitude/Sex: Basically I book Andrew because I wanted to have a threesome with Danielle (another muscle God I reviewed), so my focus was not really on Andrew. I realise Andrew is a great guy but he sometimes appears to try tooo hard - it doesnt bother me much I suspect it is to compensate his body. He is supposed to fuck me, but he couldnt get hard, even with the presence of Danielle the muscle God. I have a strong feeling he has an ED (erectile dysfunction), but I cant say much. He is not a bad guy ok - I mean he still treats you nicely

Overall 7-8/10 mainly because he is a nice guy. But he couldnt get hard and he is not my type. He kisses and sucks you as well. Would I book him again? Maybe yes if I wanna do a threesome. If not, probably not. This is because there are many other hot boys in the market

00303_101wXDmO2bq_1200x900.jpg

21 minutes ago, zacron said:

Review 11 - Dustin (Freelance)

Look - he looks exactly how it is being advertised - just a bit short (less than 170cm). He has six pax and a cute face. To be honest, he looks like a typical Vietnamese/Thai boy. So, if you are into those kind of people, he is your guy

Look: 8-9/10

Massage - I am not a massage lover

Attitude: He can be shy at first, but talkative later to the point you can get annoyed (because I am not a fan of too talkative guys). He can be a bit cocky and always talk how people like his face and body, how he has had sex with many hot boys bla bla bla.

4-5/10

Sex: His nipples are so sensitive, so u cannot suck them hard. He is a top, and nothing to be cheerished about the sex. We did a threesome once, and also an overnight, to be honest, there is nothing great really

Sex: 5-6/10

Overall: 4-5/10. To be honest because he talks a lot, and before you book him, everything is possible, Afterwards, he is what you say a 'typical thinking he is soo handsome and good looking' guy. I booked him thrice - primarily because there were no other hot guys LOL. But will i book him again now? NOPE because they are much nicer and more good looking boys in KL

He once said he would never come back to Msia because he doesnt like KL - but there was one time I saw and booked him back in KL. He would let me know everytime he is in KL. These money boys do not like KL sometimes not purely because they cannot make money, because sometimes, we are quite assholes LOL. So, I am not so sure about his location at the moment

26804764_427865694298869_4031798308202533977_n.jpg

He is still around? I tot he went back vietnam long time ago...

2 hours ago, zacron said:

Look - If you are looking for a handsome indonesian guy, he would be your type. He has more of a lean, muscular 'zara' model type. One thing you will totally miss about him would be his nipples - they are hugeeeee and you just want to suck them forever haha. Hygiene is his top priority and his skin is nice

To be honest, he is not photogenic. He looks way,way better in person. You will never say no once you look at him.

Attitude - Fajar used to work as a freelance masseur, but from time to time Malaysian customers tend to cheat him - some dont pay, some lock him in the house and some treat him like rubbish. Most Indonesian masseurs in KL do not like him because he is earning quite well. He has a friend who is a money boy here that tends to disturb his life that if why he is afraid of them and work at citybay - there, his safety is taken care off. His own attitude - he knows how to take care of customers well, you will keep on returning to him because he is the best with customer care.

Sex - he is the best bottom one could ever ask for! Not because of the look, but his service is the best! He makes me cum multiple of times (like really I cum three times in an hour when having sex with him) - that is how good he is!. He will do everything you ask, sucking kissing and everything. If you are into rough sex and in need of a slave like, he will be the best candidate

10/10

Overal 9-8/10: Why did I score lower? I totally do not like citybay. The owner can sometimes be less responsive to your text. The place is full of vietnamese masseurs, so they are quite jealous of Fajar. The owner tends to promote other masseurs as compared to Fajar - because Fajar has been receiving quite a lot of customers. But bear in mind, even after a lot of sex, Fajar's stamina is still top notch. So, I score below not because of Fajar, because of the place. You can still find Fajar at Citybay Puchong. Will I book him again? Yes, but not in citybay

Interested in his happy ending charges. Please advise.

2 hours ago, zacron said:

10/10

How much does it cost?.

thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, zacron said:

10/10

Hi bro can i have his contact?

16 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 2 - Air (Freelance)

Air used to work for a Mamasan in Johore but not he is doing freelance - juggling between his job as a hairstylist, going back and fro to Myanmar. He has been in the industry for a long time so now he has a pretty steady of regular customers

Look - his body is to die for, he is cute but he is a bit short. If you look for a cute guy with hot body, he will be your type. His skin is very cleaned

9/10: less one point as he is a bit short

Massage - he is a trained masseur, enjoys doing massage more than sex. If you are a massage type, he would suit you. I am not a massage type. I cant rate because I didnt have the massage

Attitude - good but sometimes very hard as he does not reply your message that much. His sister is in Msia so he tends ro reschedule the appointment quite often. But once you can get a hold of him, he treats you like a king

8/10 

Sex - I fucked him. It was one of the best coitus I have ever had. However, his ass is a bit looose, most probably because he as been in the industry for a long time. He does everything to me - sucking kissing 

Would I hire him again? Of Course!

819505EB-12F1-47B8-98C0-8B324373F07A.jpeg

I have pm you regarding him can you kindly reply please tganks

These are some of my reviews from my collective past experiences with them - all of them are still working.

OKLAH, am not going to write about them anymore. I dont think you guys carefully read them. Ive told some work in citybay still pm me asking about contact details. Hahaha

Just now, zacron said:

These are some of my reviews from my collective past experiences with them - all of them are still working.

OKLAH, am not going to write about them anymore. I dont think you guys carefully read them. Ive told some work in citybay still pm me asking about contact details. Hahaha

Got distracted by the pictures i guess. LOL!

2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

wow zacron you really threw a lot of money around in recent days or these were your pant up release of reviews? lol

Not pent up reviews - these are all my genuine reviews as all of them still work hahaha. But not going to write anymore, many pm me asking for contacts though i mentioned specifically where they work at haha

42 minutes ago, zacron said:

do appreciate your review, now i have idea who to pick ....thank you so much

49 minutes ago, zacron said:

Hi, just want to say "thank U" for the review shared! Appreciate... 

50 minutes ago, zacron said:

I hope so but it is just soo annoying LOL. Should I or Should I not write anymore about more boys?

Hi Zacron... Pls do write more. It was such a pleasure reading your reviews on the money boys. Just when I thought Tentacle Monster is a slut in this BW forum, then came you sounded sluttier than Tentacle Monster hahaha... Love both of your reviews... Keep on cuming bruhs !!! Both of you !!

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.