Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

4 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 19 - Freddy (Freelance KL)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. His frame is quite small and shorter, but because the muscles are proportionate to his frame, he doesnt appear to be short. His muscles are as advertised - he is muscular but not your gym type muscular but more like push up type muscular - yet they are very very hard and dense. His skin is not that smooth because his face got scars from acne, to be honest it doesnt bother me that much because he is still hot. Got some body acne but not too much or ugly ones so you can ignore them really

8-9/10 minus for the height. I just prefer my boys to be taller than me, thats all

Attitude - for me he treats me well, his customer service makes you feel ease at home. A truly indonesian hospitality

8-9/10

Massage: cannot comment

Sex: He does everything to me from kissing to sucking. He fucked me as he said my dick is too big to handle. If you are looking for a super top, he will be one. It is so surprising for his frame, his stamina can be quite good

8-9/10

overall, 8-9/10. Would I book him again? Of course! Am thinking for having overnight but he is unsure of the price as he has never done any overnight service

C1740BE1-79FC-4557-8E49-32B20AB4A4C9.jpeg

Was thinking of trying him but he asked for money upfront which usually rings an alarm, so I just walked away.

On Thu Feb 01 2018 at 12:10 PM, zacron said:

Review 9 - Andre (Freelance)

Look: When he advertises on craiglist, he doesnt show his face. He is quite famous as a male model jury, fashion model and fitness trainer back in Indonesia. His instagram used to have 20k plus followers but got hacked. His body is as advertised. If you look for a true Malay/Indonesia look ( a bit on those rough village men), you should definitely choose him. He has nice abs as well.

Look: 8/10

Massage: I am not a mssage lover

Attitude: A true gentleman attitude. He eases you on bed, text you afterwards etc. If you need your boyfriend learns how to be a gentleman, please ask your boyfriend to see him LOL

Attitude: 10/10

Sex: Good, but nothing to be cherished about. Perhaps because I have had better experiences. I have booked him on multiple occasions, and he is the boy I would choose if no one is available in KL. he does everything from kissing to sucking. he is a top

Overall 7-8/10. he scored high for his manner. I scored him below because he is not my type

852525443_12196176123934212462.jpg

Andre is so hot. Anyone has his contact? Would appreciate it if you could pm it. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, zacron said:

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. His frame is quite small and shorter, but because the muscles are proportionate to his frame, he doesnt appear to be short. His muscles are as advertised - he is muscular but not your gym type muscular but more like push up type muscular - yet they are very very hard and dense. His skin is not that smooth because his face got scars from acne, to be honest it doesnt bother me that much because he is still hot. Got some body acne but not too much or ugly ones so you can ignore them really

8-9/10 minus for the height. I just prefer my boys to be taller than me, thats all

Attitude - for me he treats me well, his customer service makes you feel ease at home. A truly indonesian hospitality

8-9/10

Sex: He does everything to me from kissing to sucking. He fucked me as he said my dick is too big to handle. If you are looking for a super top, he will be one. It is so surprising for his frame, his stamina can be quite good

8-9/10

overall, 8-9/10. Would I book him again? Of course! Am thinking for having overnight but he is unsure of the price as he has never done any overnight service

Can pm me his mobile number

12 hours ago, zacron said:

8-9/10

8-9/10

Thanks!

Can PM me his contact as well?

Thank you

13 hours ago, zacron said:

8-9/10

8-9/10

Instead of him asking...u may try the other way round....lol

On 2/1/2018 at 12:10 PM, zacron said:

Look: When he advertises on craiglist, he doesnt show his face. He is quite famous as a male model jury, fashion model and fitness trainer back in Indonesia. His instagram used to have 20k plus followers but got hacked. His body is as advertised. If you look for a true Malay/Indonesia look ( a bit on those rough village men), you should definitely choose him. He has nice abs as well.

Attitude: A true gentleman attitude. He eases you on bed, text you afterwards etc. If you need your boyfriend learns how to be a gentleman, please ask your boyfriend to see him LOL

Sex: Good, but nothing to be cherished about. Perhaps because I have had better experiences. I have booked him on multiple occasions, and he is the boy I would choose if no one is available in KL. he does everything from kissing to sucking. he is a top

Overall 7-8/10. he scored high for his manner. I scored him below because he is not my type

Contact? Rate? Location?

On 2018/2/1 at 12:10 PM, zacron said:

852525443_12196176123934212462.jpgcan pm me the contact and dick size? Thanks alot.

Review 20 - Juna (Freelance KL)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo, quite tall and buffed body. However, dont be blinded by the macho look - he is a bit feminine. If you are looking for a buff bottom with a feminine touch (like those in Eating Out films) he is your guy

Look - 8-9/10

Attitude - friendly, feminine, I would call him a real bottom. He is a very nice person 

Attitude - 10/10

Massage - cant comment

Sex: He is versatile but I describe him as a true definition of Western bottom - buff (not twink), super bottom in many positions, a bit feminine, high stamina, densed ass - he is not your typical Asian bottom. He also does everything. He is one of the few who can tolerate the size of my penis lol

Sex - 10/10

Overall - 8-9/10. Would i book him again? Maybe yes or maybe no because I prefer to fuck macho bottom. But definitely he is worth it

78FC0E5D-1978-485B-B1A5-C3EAEA034AE0.jpeg

Review 21 - Eduardo (Freelance KL and he is from Ecuador - it was just very fortunate I found him advertising on one of the websites as he was on holiday here in KL early Jan - not so sure whether he will come back or not)

Look - he looks exactly as advertised - lean body, not muscular and have that dreamy eyes. Well, if you compare with other Western money boys, he is totally out of the league - but since there not many Western money boys, he does score a bit

Look - 8-9/10 for the Asian market, 5-6/10 for the Western market

Attitude - he is very accommodating though you need to tame him a bit since he initially thinks he is very superior - once I told him I used to study and live in London for 7 years, thats when he became a bit humble and down to earth as well. LOL - sometimes you just need to brag a bit more to these people and show who is the real boss here HAHAHAHA

Attitude 5-6/10 before being tamed, 8-9/10 after being tamed

Massage - no comment

Sex - he is versatile but he bottomed for me. Dick size - he is a bit smaller compared to the average Western size - still he is very eager to please me. I was expecting more because I have had sex with some Caucasian money boys , but in comparison of other Asian boys or Malaysian standards, he totally surpassed that. 

Sex - 8-9/10

Overall, 8-9/10. Would I book him again? If he comes to Malaysia, definitely yes. If I travel somewhere else to Western countries, I wont LOL

852525566_7035481990984815681.jpg

Edited by zacron

On 2/3/2018 at 3:16 AM, Guest Kul_Malay said:

Yup saw him on Grindr. He’s totally my type. Tall lean not too buffy n married. But it kinda funny when I’m looked at his wedding photo that I’ve been fucked by most of the ppl inside the photo 

LOL, i definitely curious on that, lets see how many I have tried, PM me the acc name. Thank you very much.

On 01/02/2018 at 1:08 AM, Aristic Ong said:

Wow...u took too Long to notice that.it like the course is almost over and only starting to have the entree...but I do reckon that your preference is to be innocent ...haha

I think he only have feeling with selected ppl..

On 2018/2/1 at 12:10 PM, zacron said:

hi can pm his contact number and size? thanks.

8 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 20 - Juna (Freelance KL)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo, quite tall and buffed body. However, dont be blinded by the macho look - he is a bit feminine. If you are looking for a buff bottom with a feminine touch (like those in Eating Out films) he is your guy

Look - 8-9/10

Attitude - friendly, feminine, I would call him a real bottom. He is a very nice person 

Attitude - 10/10

Massage - cant comment

Sex: He is versatile but I describe him as a true definition of Western bottom - buff (not twink), super bottom in many positions, a bit feminine, high stamina, densed ass - he is not your typical Asian bottom. He also does everything. He is one of the few who can tolerate the size of my penis lol

Sex - 10/10

Overall - 8-9/10. Would i book him again? Maybe yes or maybe no because I prefer to fuck macho bottom. But definitely he is worth it

78FC0E5D-1978-485B-B1A5-C3EAEA034AE0.jpeg

Another guy I contemplated to try, but i found his ig and followed him for a while, and decided not to, for exactly the reason u mentioned, a bit too feminine. But thanks for the comment on his ass, maybe that alone warrant a try from me lol

9 hours ago, Guest dannnn said:
On 01/02/2018 at 12:10 PM, zacron said:

852525443_12196176123934212462.jpgcan pm me the contact and dick size? Thanks alot.

Andre definitely my type of guy. Rough village look lickylickyyumyum.

Any chance I could get his contact? Would love to him for my birthday sex. Opssss

Thanks.

Guest Monkeybusiness

Gents; I have been thinking about trying urut batin. Nothing wrong down below just curious. Would you recommended it? More importantly can you recommend a place? Thanks! 

17 minutes ago, Guest Monkeybusiness said:

Gents; I have been thinking about trying urut batin. Nothing wrong down below just curious. Would you recommended it? More importantly can you recommend a place? Thanks! 

Real Urut Batin no cumming oh...since u wont get monkey business ....lol only monkey playing with banana....haha

2 hours ago, Sudu said:

Another guy I contemplated to try, but i found his ig and followed him for a while, and decided not to, for exactly the reason u mentioned, a bit too feminine. But thanks for the comment on his ass, maybe that alone warrant a try from me lol

Oh wow !! whats his IG? If you dont mind to PM to me :D

Guest That’s OK
23 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Real Urut Batin no cumming oh...since u wont get monkey business ....lol only monkey playing with banana....haha

That’s ok. I don’t mind. Just curios! 

31 minutes ago, Aikuchi said:

Oh wow !! whats his IG? If you dont mind to PM to me :D

Guess im quite a good stalker myself huh lol. But his ig isnt hard to find since he used the same name in one of his cl ads. 

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

what is his name in ig? with this look, i don't mind if he is feminine. 

On 2/3/2018 at 10:01 AM, Guest Kul_Malay said:

Ya I know and that’s why I’m abit selective when it comes to hire esp indon Mb. Some of them even come n stay from same place eg batam/Medan. Well to bad I’m a good stalker in social media N accidentally found his fb n ig by Just typing his name. Did u know his lil brother also work as Mb? Fleet motorway

I found out his ig by doing a bit of stalking and it’s true. A few Mb in the wedding pic including muscle god. Apparently he got a son as well, life must be hard. 

10 minutes ago, Guest CJ3 said:

I found out his ig by doing a bit of stalking and it’s true. A few Mb in the wedding pic including muscle god. Apparently he got a son as well, life must be hard. 

May we know the ig? 

Haha

50 minutes ago, Guest Ig:) said:

May we know the ig? 

Haha

I don’t think it’s a good idea sharing it here and I’m not bother to create a account.

But there’s members here who can pm you if you ask, sorry ya.

7 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

Any good local Chinese masseurs to be recommended in Sempurna Avenue? Thank you  

Very few Chinese. There's one that just joined called Thunder. Good looking and nice bod but his massage is only so so  

Can't beat Rambo for massage skills :P

Hi have been following you guys for awhile now. Thanks for all the reviews. My first time posting, so please be kind. 

I am looking for fit abd good-looking Indian masseur. Know of any in the KL area. Preferably with good massage skills and better extra services. 

23 hours ago, Guest Monkeybusiness said:

i want to try this too. pm me when you get a good response.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.