Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 2/7/2018 at 12:14 AM, que said:

Hey zacron! can i have his mobile no to book him directly n not through citibay? 

Dear all, Fajar left Citibay. He is now bookable in a hotel in Cheras area for at least the next 3 days/nights:P. PM me if interested in his phone number for booking .

For seriously interested only..

Edited by Dutchnode

17 hours ago, Guest XoXo said:

After reading this thread, i decided to give MB a try. So i went to see kent (vietnam) in chinatown hotel (from CL). Super cute. Started off with a so-so massage then turn over and few chest rub. Then he said im too big for him and he cannot take. So he gave me bj but gagged everytime he went down. He got small mouth indeed. 

So we ended up kissing and cuddling for a bit. Then he asked for full price, but i refuse and ask for discount cos no sex. I paid him 100 cos i actually pity him (he got no customer all day and hes going back vietnam tomorrow. He was tearing up when i said i dont wanna pay). Thinking about it again, he might have wayang onl.

so question is, is this a known scam tactic or hes genuine? What wld u guys do in this situation? No sex no money or pay also?

will paid for service that u din get or enjoy ?

35 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

Dear all, Fajar left Citibay. He is now bookable in a hotel in Cheras area for at least the next 3 days/nights:P. PM me if interested in his phone number for booking .

I was thinking of finding him at the center, luckily you told us he had left.
Can I bother you to PM his number to me please? I am seriously interested. Thanks  

Edited by shyguy94

48 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

Hi, appreciate if you can PM his contact. Tq 

Guest guest john
18 hours ago, manboimy said:

I tried him recently. He charges RM350 for full service in call. He looks as good as his photo - handsome model-esque face , nice lean body with defined muscles, great cock, and my favorite: a yummy hard ass.

He will ask for his money upfront, which turned me off at first. Oh well. Everything after that was perfect though. I didn't get any impression that he was rushing at all - although he's not the talkative type so he has a very aloof vibe, which I dig (less talking, more fun - but he has very good english). He gives a serviceable massage; nice meaningful strokes and he'll touch and stroke and poke at all the right places.

The fucking was really good. He kisses and can accommodate different positions adequately. I finished on his chest while riding him. He then proceeded to stuff his cock into my mouth and asked if he could cum. He had a nice, huge load.

I'll definitely pay him another visit before he leaves. Hopefully, both of us will be less shy and I'll get to explore and investigate that sexy ass more.

he give you bj or not ?

2 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

PM pls

23 hours ago, que said:

where did u find him? i know the top guy very well but he lives in davao philippines.. 

He's from DAVAO? Im from.davao too. Can u post his number? Maybe ill book him when im back home. Hihihj

Just curious one thing. If I go to freshm2m, after got in room, when the masseur comes if I want to skip massage and get straight to action can or not? Is it still 1 hour?

6 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha..of course can la..if u just wanna sleep there n do nothing also can...haha

So, you’re just paying for the time is it? One hour do what you want, want action with masseur 2 or 3 times happy ending also can, like that?

Went to Freshm2m 1st gallery today with idea of something like: Sport or Marco or Oscar or Rain or perhaps Rock :)

So didn't bothered myself with booking by phone coz somebody certainly should be there and free.

On actuall photo display just about 50% guys from their web-site. -Where are the others? -Left for Chinese NY.

Sport was taken just before me, Marco was there. -Oscar left as a Vietnamese? -No, he is from Myanmar, but today he is off.

So, it was Marco. He is from Nepal. A silent guy or limited English or both. He is not tall - you can see it from the photo. The shoulders and arms and chest are in place, a six-pack (ok, 4-pack at the photo) is absent now. And a bit older, than look at the photo.

Strong massage, not the best, but OK. Although he uses a 'towel technique' and I don't like it as in this case I pay to feel young skin and muscles and I can feel towel for free at home. Then he proceeded to oil b2b and then extras. He said he is a top and it looked like a bit tired one today.

Generally good, but nothing to write home about (so why am I writing it here? That's a question). Will I repeat? Maybe, if I lived in KL for 3 months or longer, but for a short stay I have other guys in my list

B1253BC7-7777-4F8E-8024-7680758B990A-1324-000000F0CF81AD59.jpeg.cfbeaa69178121111c8ee31127848830.jpeg

Edited by 1more

Guest Manhood
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, Guest XoXo said:

After reading this thread, i decided to give MB a try. So i went to see kent (vietnam) in chinatown hotel (from CL). Super cute. Started off with a so-so massage then turn over and few chest rub. Then he said im too big for him and he cannot take. So he gave me bj but gagged everytime he went down. He got small mouth indeed. 

So we ended up kissing and cuddling for a bit. Then he asked for full price, but i refuse and ask for discount cos no sex. I paid him 100 cos i actually pity him (he got no customer all day and hes going back vietnam tomorrow. He was tearing up when i said i dont wanna pay). Thinking about it again, he might have wayang onl.

so question is, is this a known scam tactic or hes genuine? What wld u guys do in this situation? No sex no money or pay also?

Hello dear,

You have stripped this poor boy to naked and he helped to suck you. And you say there is no SEX? Pardon me if I am wrong, the moment you have intimate body contact with the other party that already constitute SEXUAL act.

Anyway he is only asking you to pay RM100 for all the work he has done and you think that you have overpaid him?

8 minutes ago, Guest Manhood said:

Hello dear,

You have stripped this poor boy to naked and he helped to suck you. And you say there is no SEX? Pardon me if I am wrong, the moment you have intimate body contact with the other party that already constitute SEXUAL act.

Anyway he is only asking you to pay RM100 for all the work he has done and you think that you have overpaid him?

Totally!! Although they are money boy, it doesn’t mean they should take this unfair treatment! Put urself in their shoes, despite they didn’t really complete the whole act, but atleast you still enjoy the sucking! What a world.

Guest Guest 1234
9 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

Im a new user here, don’t really know how to PM. Anyone can teach me ? And can I have his number too ? 

7 hours ago, Guest Manhood said:

Hello dear,

Hello dear,

Either you are not good in understanding the English language or you have problems understanding what was being written. From what I read the writer and the mb had agreed on full price for full sexual intercourse. Full would constitute fucking and not just a bj. To some people a bj is considered foreplay, a prelude to fucking. The mb  DID not ask for rm 100. It was a discounted price from the actual amount agreed upon by both parties initially. Maybe the full could be rm200 or rm 250.The writer expected a fuck but since the mb didnt fulfill the agreement hence the reason why he paid him only rm100. Do you understand the story now ,dear?

2 hours ago, sexyspider said:

not legit but the person.behind that pic is tall, toned n have a mario maurer kinda face which is handsome like a model! smooth skin but he cant take big cock lol. 

Wonder why he feels the need to use fake photo then

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Hello dear,

Either you are not good in understanding the English language or you have problems understanding what was being written. From what I read the writer and the mb had agreed on full price for full sexual intercourse. Full would constitute fucking and not just a bj. To some people a bj is considered foreplay, a prelude to fucking. The mb  DID not ask for rm 100. It was a discounted price from the actual amount agreed upon by both parties initially. Maybe the full could be rm200 or rm 250.The writer expected a fuck but since the mb didnt fulfill the agreement hence the reason why he paid him only rm100. Do you understand the story now ,dear?

i am with you, if mb only deliver part of the promise, then he needed to be rewarded part of what being agreed. 

Guest Manhood
18 minutes ago, simon292 said:

i am with you, if mb only deliver part of the promise, then he needed to be rewarded part of what being agreed. 

Dear,

The writer was asking should he pay? He meant he doesn't want to pay a single cent. But because he has a KIND HEART after seeing the masseur cried so he paid 100. That's the message I read. His question is, if there is no sex between the two of them, he should not pay, that's what he meant. However, my take is the moment you engaged into naked body contact, there is already sexual act, of course how far it goes depends on the two of them. You try to get a sex worker in the centre and make him naked with sexual intimacy but no intercourse and you don't pay see what is the repercussion? I am just trying to be fair for the sex worker.

16 minutes ago, Guest Manhood said:

Dear,

The writer was asking should he pay? He meant he doesn't want to pay a single cent. But because he has a KIND HEART after seeing the masseur cried so he paid 100. That's the message I read. His question is, if there is no sex between the two of them, he should not pay, that's what he meant. However, my take is the moment you engaged into naked body contact, there is already sexual act, of course how far it goes depends on the two of them. You try to get a sex worker in the centre and make him naked with sexual intimacy but no intercourse and you don't pay see what is the repercussion? I am just trying to be fair for the sex worker.

This is how you interpret his situation, it may not reflects the actual situation. 

It is depending on how the negotiation took place if they agreed on RM 200 full service before they meet up and then MB refused to have sex due to whatever reason/excuse, then it should not be paid in full.

I have come across, a TOP MB hungry for a business,  promise a customer who is a TOP for full service, he promised he could be a bottom with the intention of luring him in. When meeting up,  the TOP Mb give excuse the tool too big and don't want to be fucked. The TOP customer comes with an expectation for a full service. 

In the Massage center like FRESH, you have the option to choose half service or full service. If you paid for full service at the counter and received half service, then you can make a case at the counter for a partial refund.  

Edited by simon292

33 minutes ago, Guest Manhood said:

Dear,

The writer refused to pay full n asked for discount bc the service was not rendered to what was agreed upon la. The mb was probably tearing up bc he couldnt get the full price. 

36645BFA-9B4C-45AA-8764-10029836AB25.jpeg

Guest Supermario
13 hours ago, Guest Manhood said:

Hello dear,

I have met MB that gave me lame excuses for not being bottom. Before we met, he agreed on everything.. Im a Top, i don't do bottom, so he basically lied but expecting full price because he has already served me (sucking). Well, to me if the MB didn't provide full service I will not pay or only pay max RM50 no matter what (depends on how far we have gone), he wasted my time & I will need to spend another RM200+ for next MB.

Guest Supermario
13 hours ago, Guest Manhood said:

Hello dear,

I have met MB that gave me lame excuses for not being bottom. Before we met, he agreed on everything.. Im a Top, i don't do bottom, so he basically lied but expecting full price because he has already served me (sucking). Well, to me if the MB didn't provide full service I will not pay or only pay max RM50 no matter what (depends on how far we have gone), he wasted my time & I will need to spend another RM200+ for next MB.

Just now, Guest Supermario said:

I see where you are coming from..and yeah..u are justified i think..

23 hours ago, 1more said:

Went to Freshm2m 1st gallery today with idea of something like: Sport or Marco or Oscar or Rain or perhaps Rock :)

So didn't bothered myself with booking by phone coz somebody certainly should be there and free.

On actuall photo display just about 50% guys from their web-site. -Where are the others? -Left for Chinese NY.

Sport was taken just before me, Marco was there. -Oscar left as a Vietnamese? -No, he is from Myanmar, but today he is off.

So, it was Marco. He is from Nepal. A silent guy or limited English or both. He is not tall - you can see it from the photo. The shoulders and arms and chest are in place, a six-pack (ok, 4-pack at the photo) is absent now. And a bit older, than look at the photo.

Strong massage, not the best, but OK. Although he uses a 'towel technique' and I don't like it as in this case I pay to feel young skin and muscles and I can feel towel for free at home. Then he proceeded to oil b2b and then extras. He said he is a top and it looked like a bit tired one today.

Generally good, but nothing to write home about (so why am I writing it here? That's a question). Will I repeat? Maybe, if I lived in KL for 3 months or longer, but for a short stay I have other guys in my list

B1253BC7-7777-4F8E-8024-7680758B990A-1324-000000F0CF81AD59.jpeg.cfbeaa69178121111c8ee31127848830.jpeg

Thanks for the review! Another guy that im on the fence about trying. Like his face, but figures the body isnt as good, and looks like im right lol. 

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Thanks for the review! Another guy that im on the fence about trying. Like his face, but figures the body isnt as good, and looks like im right lol. 

You are welcome. I liked loked face at the photo too. Shoulders, back, pecks are here, just not this sexy stomach... Face-wise - good, but a little bit older.

2 hours ago, 1more said:

Haha, I just wanted to write the same ;)

although just 1 ad at Craigslist 13 hours ago... it means he is doing quite well 

I guess he just arrived a days ago n normally posted on CL the day after. Saw his Grindr profile today n as usual he will come after most of his mbssss friend already in kl. n seem like he comes quite frequent nowadays to indicate he need more money as what he used to tell me n perhaps every of his regular 

6 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

I guess he just arrived a days ago n normally posted on CL the day after. Saw his Grindr profile today n as usual he will come after most of his mbssss friend already in kl. n seem like he comes quite frequent nowadays to indicate he need more money as what he used to tell me n perhaps every of his regular 

Haha...splurge if u have the means...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.