Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

8 hours ago, maleire said:

Went to Sempurna over the weekend, tried out two guys (Fri and Sun night): Lion and Thunder.

Lion is from Nepal, very fair skin for Nepalese. Massage is average to good, I like his attitude, always carry a nice smile but his abs not as defined as photo. Would not suck, purely a top. Worth a try if only for massage with happy ending but not more.

Thunder is a local Chinese guy, swimmers build, not muscular. Chatty and friendly. I remember he used to work in Fresh about 3 years back, now mostly working mostly in Singapore. He is back for Chinese New Year and just want to earn some extra money. It is hard to know which day he will be working, you need to get Sempurna to inform you when he is around. Massage is average only, not bad as a top but his tool is not big, can kiss but only suck with condom. Asked for extra RM300 tips for full service but agreed on RM250 at the end.

Lion? Oh no. Toally 3 NOs!!!

Massage bad, arrogant and bad attitude!

i did ask for extra, he is str8. He just lie down and ask me to ride on him. He didnt even wanna make a move. After a few minute he ask me to jerk off and cum. WTF!

7 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

is fajar into senior guy im in my fifties 

I believe as long as you pay him he will do his job properly .

Do tips him extra if you can since his review is very good .

10 hours ago, Kajang_Indian said:

RM25 and i dont know the theme for today.... Never encounter any theme before 

Will sauna open this CNY holiday? Planning to visit kakiku on saturday..

1 hour ago, zacron said:

Review 22 - Phun (Freelance KL but I think he has changed his name)

*Sorry I didnt upload my review for quite some time - it is just that some forum members here are such assholes that they start to interfere with my personal life - such a turn off for me

Look - 9-10/10: He looks exactly like in the picture - but much more good looking in real life. His body is nice, has six pax a pretty big nose. He will make you even harder before anything. What is a huge turn on for me is that he has very fine body hair near his six pax - such a musculine body!. His height is of Fajar's height.

*HE IS MORE MASCULINE AND MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE

Attitude - he is not feminine at all. He behaves like a gentleman, although coming from Vietnam and unlike most of other Viet MBs, high english is quite fine. He has pretty deep voice - another turn on

9-10/10

Massage - not applicable

Sex: I think he is a top but last time I met him, he wanted me to fuck him - He is a bisex. He does everything to you, from kissing to sucking. His ass is very solid and tight. You may give him a go

9-19/10

Overall, I give him 9-10/10, mostly due to his body and sex experience. But I think you need to book him very soon because last time, he was very busy and he always travels to Singapore compared to Msia. 

83AC84A7-E793-431E-B2E5-A06FBEE9E9FD-1110-0000009C3806DD3E.jpeg.3147a7fc08cb7be8c78556e084a92ddf.jpeg

U ok? How they interfere? U don’t disclose much thou...lol

8 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

U ok? How they interfere? U don’t disclose much thou...lol

Know all my personal details, in fact know where I work and threaten to expose me online - i was stupid to trust the guy in the beginning actually. Gave my phone num. Lesson learnt LOL

But dont worry, I have hired a personal spy to get all details on him. So now, got everything I need in case anything happens to me. Such a drama. I hate drama like this u know - which is why I was very hesitate to get back online

2 minutes ago, zacron said:

Know all my personal details, in fact know where I work and threaten to expose me online - i was stupid to trust the guy in the beginning actually. Gave my phone num. Lesson learnt LOL

But dont worry, I have hired a personal spy to get all details on him. So now, got everything I need in case anything happens to me. Such a drama. I hate drama like this u know - which is why I was very hesitate to get back online

Ya my inbox flooded wt question of this n that too. I shouldn’t but will share info to trusted members. I’ve to be fair wt the boys that they also have private life 

1 minute ago, zacron said:

Why bother..save the money....u don’t have to worry too much...all they want was your attention..just ignore.....

and the the truth is Malaysian are very forgetful lots....the news will come and be gone.....

Just be more vigilant next time...

9 minutes ago, zacron said:

Wow, someone is on the witch hunt. Wonder why? Only thing i can think of is either your review affects him (he is one of the mb u reviewed as not good or he did t get any review from u so he dont have customer now) or he is on of the mb friend/bf that u give bad review to them. Either way, your review are your own opinion, doesnt mean everyone else will experience the same thing, so no need to get personal over these matters. Im on the same boat on not giving away my phone number easily. We have other way to communicate and stay anonymous. 

2 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Wow, someone is on the witch hunt. Wonder why? Only thing i can think of is either your review affects him (he is one of the mb u reviewed as not good or he did t get any review from u so he dont have customer now) or he is on of the mb friend/bf that u give bad review to them. Either way, your review are your own opinion, doesnt mean everyone else will experience the same thing, so no need to get personal over these matters. Im on the same boat on not giving away my phone number easily. We have other way to communicate and stay anonymous. 

I doubt so..I think they are trying to reap Zacron (I will called it deemed interested parties).  

Very normal man in this societies now...dog eat dog world....

2 hours ago, zacron said:

it is just that some forum members here are such assholes that they start to interfere with my personal life - such a turn off for me

May be those forum members are looking for some sort of long term relationship with you in some ways.

In my case, I am interested to know why you choose MB for fun to pass time instead of going for long term relationship with someone you love / who loves you.

I like all your reviews but there are two missing parts which I think others would also like to know ... (i.e. MBs' massage skills and the price of engaging each of them  ...)

6 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

May be those forum members are looking for some sort of long term relationship with you in some ways.

In my case, I am interested to know why you choose MB for fun to pass time instead of going for long term relationship with someone you love / who loves you.

I like all your reviews but there are two missing parts which I think others would also like to know ... (i.e. MBs' massage skills and the price of engaging each of them  ...)

Aiyo...he already mention not into massage...means he just proceed with piak piak piak....n for the rate it may varies with massuer...lucky he did not mentioned  the rates...else will be under more spotlights....

24 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Aiyo...he already mention not into massage...means he just proceed with piak piak piak....n for the rate it may varies with massuer...lucky he did not mentioned  the rates...else will be under more spotlights....

GMorning: Artistic Ong; so early wake-up! after piak piak piak piak ah? now in bed resting then give story ya.... don't overload b4 CNY!

8 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Because I dont do any emotional attachments - to avoid dramas like this hahaha

cant tell rates because like aristotle told just now, they do vary. Sometimes, MBs dont charge regulars - I sometimes forget to pay because they never ask esp with air daniel and fajar

and yes, i dont do massage. Just piak piak paik hahaha

Hi sifu..hehe..can anyone recommends who is nice in fresh for the bf experience? i.e kissing, licking but not really into anal..im more of a B..tried fresh b4 but he didn’t really kiss..

Guest Supermario
12 minutes ago, aaronterry said:

Anyone try this masseur before? He request to bank in first

406AE85B-8417-4F62-9565-8A64DC9F6A21.jpeg

I saw one too he asked me to bank-in 50% first.. not sure are they too dumb or they think we are all idiots lol

6 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

I wont encourage u bank in first...u can ask for the account...and u sure see the account belongs to some name...once paid he will block u...normal modus operandi....

He was mentioned on Blued as a scammer (see attached profile-warning), together with these 2 other veterans (I wonder how long they can get away with it)

scam.jpg

Edited by Dutchnode

1 hour ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha...i am not asking for your age but they base on age...

hahaha..that was funny....

anyways people just base your age on year la..not month...

16 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

he fit and can do any?

I think he is much fitter when he just started...

As for the extra, I think you can mostly expect top service from him. He does sensual b2b massage i.e. gliding his body on top of you ... 

Guest Free MM
21 hours ago, selfish said:

I have some problem regarding free entry to MM. They base on year or date of birth? 

5 hours ago, selfish said:

24 this year but birthday on August 

21 hours ago, selfish said:

I have some problem regarding free entry to MM. They base on year or date of birth? 

I am born in 1993 and my birthday is in October so technically I am not 25 yet but MM policy is they go by year so I was denied my free entry from 1.1.2018

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.