Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 02/02/2018 at 11:28 AM, TentacleMonster said:
Fajar (CityBay) Reviewed by Tentacle Monster

tumblr_p3i6y6NMAb1v28oo8o1_540.jpg

After reading zacron’s blast of reviews I was fascinated by 2 guys, Fajar and Air. But since Air is not easily accessible, I looked for Fajar @ Citybay despite that area is not really my preference (oh the horror, oh the jam!)

Paid close to RM8 for toll alone to get there but I was late about 18 minutes from my appointment time.

Somehow I actually like Citybay’s setup better than Fresh (looks more clean but seems smaller). Onto Fajar, I’ll start from top down.

Fajar’s face isn’t my type since I like twinks. He has some facial hair (stache and goatee) and throughout the entire session he wore a cap (maybe bad hair day, but I really like my boys showing me their hair). So that kinda took some impression points from me.

Fajar’s body however, is 1 hot stack of meat.Muscles are evident and toned (not bodybuilder type, but lean muscles). So that was good stuff altogether.

His massage is more on the relaxing side, whereby you could fall asleep if you want to, as he helps you relax better and still loosen up your muscles on your back, legs, hands and neck. His usage of elbow is also good, so not bad there, Fajar.

On the happy ending part, Fajar charges RM150 for full service, RM100 for blowjob and RM50 for handjob (why isn’t handjob inclusive, I have no idea). Obviously I went to look for him to go all the way - :P

Like what zacron shared, Fajar has very noticeable nipples (something similar with Fiber) and he gets excited whenever they are sucked, licked, touched. Add that with his ever willing spirit to be your bottom, you get yourself a super hungry bottom for your dick.

Our scenario was quite special because - he forgot to bring lube and there is no lube provided by the center. With just my and his saliva, he swallowed my dick whole and made me cum satisfied after rocking the bed for 10 minutes (I’m not power top to fuck till 1 hour la, LOL). So this tells me that he is kinda loose, LOL, but I don’t mind a loose bottom to be honest, since I like to stick my dick in as fast as possible. :P

To be honest, I wasn’t exactly horny enough yesterday due to some personal reasons but I blame zacron for getting me interested in Fajar. I kinda didn’t perform/enjoy the level I expected from that - or Fajar’s face wasn’t my cup of tea that well, but his body and ass sure is.

So back to scores.

Looks 7/10 - I scored lower as he is a little darker than his picture actually. I like my boys twinkish and fair but to each their own. LOL. His body is totally worthwhile though but the nipples might be a bit bigger than normal LOL

Massage 7/10 - Not a bad deal actually, I actually enjoyed it pretty well. Might get him just for massage too if need.

Sex 8/10 - The score is not 10 because of myself I guess? Not my preference, not too horny to fuck him silly overall but he is very accommodating overall. Highly recommended if you are a top. I have no clue how he treats a bottom though. 

Zacron.pls give fajar contact. Thx

52 minutes ago, Guest Hov said:

Zacron....pls give Air contact and rate...thx

Create an account if you wan anything, how can people PM you when u dun even have an account? Don’t just blindly ask for Pm Pm like a sheep, think before we act . Peace out.

16 minutes ago, Guest racist said:

u guys think zacron is your staff ahh to act on your request!!!??...

Indeed, I believe all such requests will be ignored. And to those who request the OP to PM them with the info... shouldn't they just PM the OP directly and not post a public request to command the OP to PM them?

On 08/02/2018 at 5:43 PM, Dutchnode said:

Dear all, Fajar left Citibay. He is now bookable in a hotel in Cheras area for at least the next 3 days/nights:P. PM me if interested in his phone number for booking .

For seriously interested only..

Hi Dutchnode....pls pm me Fajar contact for booking today

5 hours ago, zacron said:

Hi Zacron,

can i request for your dick?

krik krik

btw guys, ive pre-booked the european guy on 19. See how things go hehe

Thanks Zacron for noting my suggestion. Been eye-ing him for so long. 

Can i request your ass instead?. :whistle:

Daemon.

Guest Anonymous

I tried tiger a few months back and he looks so much better in real life. His body is hard and tan. 

The massage started. His strength wasn’t as i expected. Not too hard i guess. I felt His warm body when the b2b commenced. Feeling his body sliding up and down my back. He suddenly whispered if he can fuck me for RM100. 

He got a condom on. Fairly BIG and rock hard. He was such a good fucker. 

We tried different positions. I would say he’s a really good TOP. Not disappointed.

we later showered together and to thank him, i sucked him off in the toilet. 

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I tried tiger a few months back and he looks so much better in real life. His body is hard and tan. 

The massage started. His strength wasn’t as i expected. Not too hard i guess. I felt His warm body when the b2b commenced. Feeling his body sliding up and down my back. He suddenly whispered if he can fuck me for RM100. 

He got a condom on. Fairly BIG and rock hard. He was such a good fucker. 

We tried different positions. I would say he’s a really good TOP. Not disappointed.

we later showered together and to thank him, i sucked him off in the toilet. 

which tiger u saying, got pic ?

Jayden, Myanmar - he looks somehow bulkier in photo, in real life he is more lean / swim built, nice chest, flat stomach with slightly visible six-pack. Not tall, not short. Can speak English, but I had difficulties to understand his accent, so not much conversation. He said he came from Penang - I joked "escaping from Chinese Pinang for Chinese NY?" :)

Massage: hmm, there was no massage per se... although he performed some activities, but he need to learn more. 

Extras: he claimed himself top (or it's a farang size issue again?), and extras were not bad, not bad... 

So, guys, please hire his service and teach him a trick or two - and he will be really nice 

BTW, Fresh-1 is closed tomorrow and resumes its operations on Saturday.

Kiss.

02914E40-2C9B-476E-955C-BE273187D5F2-2438-00000173ECF0ACAA.jpeg.fe123bda8841e7955cf717fd34735dfc.jpeg

4 hours ago, 1more said:

Jayden, Myanmar - he looks somehow bulkier in photo, in real life he is more lean / swim built, nice chest, flat stomach with slightly visible six-pack. Not tall, not short. Can speak English, but I had difficulties to understand his accent, so not much conversation. He said he came from Penang - I joked "escaping from Chinese Pinang for Chinese NY?" :)

Massage: hmm, there was no massage per se... although he performed some activities, but he need to learn more. 

Extras: he claimed himself top (or it's a farang size issue again?), and extras were not bad, not bad... 

So, guys, please hire his service and teach him a trick or two - and he will be really nice 

BTW, Fresh-1 is closed tomorrow and resumes its operations on Saturday.

Kiss.

02914E40-2C9B-476E-955C-BE273187D5F2-2438-00000173ECF0ACAA.jpeg.fe123bda8841e7955cf717fd34735dfc.jpeg

OMG...so many farang around here...so size does matters!!!! Haha

Hi guys, i am very new here and never tried MB before. Would like to ask some questions

1. If i only need massage, kissing and oral sex only, do i need to paid for the price of full package?

2. For oral sex, usually is MB suck u and cum only? or u can suck him and cum too?

3. Do they request to put on condom for oral sex?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.