Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Trying to meet Daniel
5 hours ago, YeohYeoh said:

Which Daniel?

I just had the weirdest experience trying to get to meet him. Appt already confirmed for today afternoon. Contacted him this morning for address details, but got no response. 2 more messages same effect, nothing. I can assure you I'm polite and friendly. Tried to call him on wa, which he declined. Tried to call him via Digi, non existent number...I'm lost, but wasted my time after all. Can this be explained by other similar experience? Perhaps he had a bad hair day? Hehe anyway not professional for someone asking premium rate...

Guest expat 78
6 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

I think you mix him up with someone else...Fajar is 100% Indo and this blued profile name you mentioned  is not him...

i know, i follow him on blued massboy im talking about him n his fren la that blued name referring to his fren/bf not him

31 minutes ago, Guest Trying to meet Daniel said:

I just had the weirdest experience trying to get to meet him. Appt already confirmed for today afternoon. Contacted him this morning for address details, but got no response. 2 more messages same effect, nothing. I can assure you I'm polite and friendly. Tried to call him on wa, which he declined. Tried to call him via Digi, non existent number...I'm lost, but wasted my time after all. Can this be explained by other similar experience? Perhaps he had a bad hair day? Hehe anyway not professional for someone asking premium rate...

How much does he charge?

31 minutes ago, Guest Trying to meet Daniel said:

Which hair are u refering to....haha

Guest Trying to meet Daniel
7 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Which hair are u refering to....haha

Hahaha ... anyway meanwhile he came back to me saying he's not feeling well...who am I to disagree better next time

Went to Sempurna over the weekend, tried out two guys (Fri and Sun night): Lion and Thunder.

Lion is from Nepal, very fair skin for Nepalese. Massage is average to good, I like his attitude, always carry a nice smile but his abs not as defined as photo. Would not suck, purely a top. Worth a try if only for massage with happy ending but not more.

Thunder is a local Chinese guy, swimmers build, not muscular. Chatty and friendly. I remember he used to work in Fresh about 3 years back, now mostly working mostly in Singapore. He is back for Chinese New Year and just want to earn some extra money. It is hard to know which day he will be working, you need to get Sempurna to inform you when he is around. Massage is average only, not bad as a top but his tool is not big, can kiss but only suck with condom. Asked for extra RM300 tips for full service but agreed on RM250 at the end.

18 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

Hi, i want to ask. Mandi Manda is a good place? How about the crowd? And this is my first time to gay sauna. How to signal someone to have fun with? Hehe thanks 

Go and try lo...it maybe good for me but you may think otherwise.  No need signal...with all hand touching amd rubbing here n there...just follow the flow..haha

1 hour ago, Guest Trying to meet Daniel said:

There are two Daniels advertising at Craigslist now - we ware trying to understand which one you are talking about:

26F2D93C-CAF4-4C96-BB61-82238C6AF1E9-1265-000000AC1C828BB4.jpeg.bfab9495d925b3497761382ce94b62d2.jpeg

Or

DCEA01D5-6E86-4D4D-AB4A-839B5BB307AE-1265-000000AD087E026C.jpeg.55df3e08ec3af12670cd3d4bcb0a0036.jpeg

42 minutes ago, maleire said:

Went to Sempurna over the weekend, tried out two guys (Fri and Sun night): Lion and Thunder.

Lion is from Nepal, very fair skin for Nepalese. Massage is average to good, I like his attitude, always carry a nice smile but his abs not as defined as photo. Would not suck, purely a top. Worth a try if only for massage with happy ending but not more.

Thunder is a local Chinese guy, swimmers build, not muscular. Chatty and friendly. I remember he used to work in Fresh about 3 years back, now mostly working mostly in Singapore. He is back for Chinese New Year and just want to earn some extra money. It is hard to know which day he will be working, you need to get Sempurna to inform you when he is around. Massage is average only, not bad as a top but his tool is not big, can kiss but only suck with condom. Asked for extra RM300 tips for full service but agreed on RM250 at the end.

Anyway, here are photos of Lion and Thunder.

IMG-20180207-WA0021.jpg

Screenshot_20180212-162808.png

2 hours ago, Guest Trying to meet Daniel said:

Emmmm typical him I suppose. I can see from his ig posting he seem like having some domestic issue wt his bf or else had good outcall from his regular hahahaha. Btw who am I to judge him right ?

25 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Emmmm typical him I suppose. I can see from his ig posting he seem like having some domestic issue wt his bf or else had good outcall from his regular hahahaha. Btw who am I to judge him right ?

All MB is having issues...if no issues why be MB...right?  I am sure they also wanna be "normal"...haha

Guest Supermario
3 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

The more mascular one lo..sure one loom u know who is in demand...haha

Haha to me I prefer first one, I like lean fit not into muscular, too bad he is PUR Top even Im willing to pay extra for him to be bottom he rejected the offer.. haha :(

59 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Can pm me his ig id please :)

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Anyway, here are photos of Lion and Thunder.

IMG-20180207-WA0021.jpg

Screenshot_20180212-162808.png

Lion's massage skills was non-existence when I tried him back in July last year. Perhaps he did bother to learn from his friends. I wondered who taught him 'cos his arrogant/boosting attitude did not make him very likeable among his peers.

This photo of Thunder looks much better than his previous photoshopped photo that looked so faked.

http://malaysia.cracker.com/MenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=8499327&oid=6056867

Edited by ct2005

2 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Yes I agree. "Not feeling very well" is stretchable isn't it . It is none of our business anyway. Point was that he could have just canceled the appointment, not letting me in the dark while trying to txt him to no effect. Let's see how it will go tomorrow. I confirmed again...If the same, then I will just let go of him, and wait a more convenient time. In his defense...He has not advertised today, so perhaps all is really has said above.

2 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

Yes I agree. "Not feeling very well" is stretchable isn't it . It is none of our business anyway. Point was that he could have just canceled the appointment, not letting me in the dark while trying to txt him to no effect. Let's see how it will go tomorrow. I confirmed again...If the same, then I will just let go of him, and wait a more convenient time. In his defense...He has not advertised today, so perhaps all is really has said above.

I used to be his regular, when he was still charging RM250! But these days I did notice his attitude has became worse... it is like "I don't need your business". He used to whatsapp me everytime he arrives in KL but nowadays I find out when I see him in the gym. I think if I am to pay a premium price, I would expect a premium service and not treating customer this way which is very unprofessional.

18 minutes ago, maleire said:

I used to be his regular, when he was still charging RM250! But these days I did notice his attitude has became worse... it is like "I don't need your business". He used to whatsapp me everytime he arrives in KL but nowadays I find out when I see him in the gym. I think if I am to pay a premium price, I would expect a premium service and not treating customer this way which is very unprofessional.

I totally agree.

Review 22 - Phun (Freelance KL but I think he has changed his name)

*Sorry I didnt upload my review for quite some time - it is just that some forum members here are such assholes that they start to interfere with my personal life - such a turn off for me

Look - 9-10/10: He looks exactly like in the picture - but much more good looking in real life. His body is nice, has six pax a pretty big nose. He will make you even harder before anything. What is a huge turn on for me is that he has very fine body hair near his six pax - such a musculine body!. His height is of Fajar's height.

*HE IS MORE MASCULINE AND MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE

Attitude - he is not feminine at all. He behaves like a gentleman, although coming from Vietnam and unlike most of other Viet MBs, high english is quite fine. He has pretty deep voice - another turn on

9-10/10

Massage - not applicable

Sex: I think he is a top but last time I met him, he wanted me to fuck him - He is a bisex. He does everything to you, from kissing to sucking. His ass is very solid and tight. You may give him a go

9-19/10

Overall, I give him 9-10/10, mostly due to his body and sex experience. But I think you need to book him very soon because last time, he was very busy and he always travels to Singapore compared to Msia. 

83AC84A7-E793-431E-B2E5-A06FBEE9E9FD-1110-0000009C3806DD3E.jpeg.3147a7fc08cb7be8c78556e084a92ddf.jpeg

Many of you send me messages on the attitude of these two people:

1. Fajar

To be honest, I didnt write about his attitude problem because he can be a bit problematic at times but he is usually a nice person. The body and sex were worth it. But yes, he can sometimes be a bit too much to handle, so it is totally depending on how to manage it. If you think he is worth it, ask him to just shut down and do the service. If you wanna have a little chit chat, then you have to tolerate his behaviour a bit

2. Danielle

Yes, Danielle can be a bit asshole - only to first time customers. For regulars, he is very fine. This is because Danielle is a pure top so he likes to be one in charge and dictative especially during sex LOL. Again, he is not a bad person - you just need to tolerate him a bit. But the sex and body were really worth it LOL!

15 minutes ago, zacron said:

Review 22 - Phun (Freelance KL but I think he has changed his name)

*Sorry I didnt upload my review for quite some time - it is just that some forum members here are such assholes that they start to interfere with my personal life - such a turn off for me

Look - 9-10/10: He looks exactly like in the picture - but much more good looking in real life. His body is nice, has six pax a pretty big nose. He will make you even harder before anything. What is a huge turn on for me is that he has very fine body hair near his six pax - such a musculine body!. His height is of Fajar's height.

*HE IS MORE MASCULINE AND MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE

Attitude - he is not feminine at all. He behaves like a gentleman, although coming from Vietnam and unlike most of other Viet MBs, high english is quite fine. He has pretty deep voice - another turn on

9-10/10

Massage - not applicable

Sex: I think he is a top but last time I met him, he wanted me to fuck him - He is a bisex. He does everything to you, from kissing to sucking. His ass is very solid and tight. You may give him a go

9-19/10

Overall, I give him 9-10/10, mostly due to his body and sex experience. But I think you need to book him very soon because last time, he was very busy and he always travels to Singapore compared to Msia. 

83AC84A7-E793-431E-B2E5-A06FBEE9E9FD-1110-0000009C3806DD3E.jpeg.3147a7fc08cb7be8c78556e084a92ddf.jpeg

Thanks so much for ur review. Where is he located and how much he charge?

7 minutes ago, zacron said:

Many of you send me messages on the attitude of these two people:

1. Fajar

To be honest, I didnt write about his attitude problem because he can be a bit problematic at times but he is usually a nice person. The body and sex were worth it. But yes, he can sometimes be a bit too much to handle, so it is totally depending on how to manage it. If you think he is worth it, ask him to just shut down and do the service. If you wanna have a little chit chat, then you have to tolerate his behaviour a bit

2. Danielle

Yes, Danielle can be a bit asshole - only to first time customers. For regulars, he is very fine. This is because Danielle is a pure top so he likes to be one in charge and dictative especially during sex LOL. Again, he is not a bad person - you just need to tolerate him a bit. But the sex and body were really worth it LOL!

Yes indeed. Although I missed his service, his cockiness and body which used to be my fave n best sexbuddy but bad attitude totally turn me off. Btw he toooo popular now. I hate to share my happiness hahahaa

Time for my quick review of rock. Took him last week or two week ago. Called fresh and fortunately they say he is available. I arrived early so have to wait for him to come but i dont mind at all. He did arrived 10 mins earlier that my appointment. Look wise, he is better looking and the body is as pic. A bit shy personality with me, maybe coz first time. We both shower before the session, separately, and he begin with massage, and i can say his massage skill isnt bad at all. Strong at first then sensual. I took b2b only from the counter so after the massage, he proceeded with b2b, and by this time his already had a hard on. I got one of the room with mirror on the ceiling and enjoying the view so much that he noticed that, turned his head up and started laughing because he was shy lol very adorable indeed. Passionate kisser. I didnt go for full service, but we did have fun until i come lol. And then we got to chat, he is flex, mixed thailand/myanmar with myanmar citizenship. He even went to school here, one of the Myanmar school, and his family owns a restaurant. He just started working as masseur 3 month or so. I really like his attitude and definitely worth a repeat. I still tips afterwards. Owh much less important notes, he can speak malay and chinese too.

I reserve my comment on daniel, since he have yet gives me any problem. 

Edited by Sudu

22 minutes ago, zacron said:

No need to apologize and just ignore the assholes who harras u. I think u can even block them. Havent checked that yet as i dont feel the need to use it yet lol love all your reviews. And we kinda have similar taste but im more picky than u i guess lol

29 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Time for my quick review of rock. Took him last week or two week ago. Called fresh and fortunately they say he is available. I arrived early so have to wait for him to come but i dont mind at all. He did arrived 10 mins earlier that my appointment. Look wise, he is better looking and the body is as pic. A bit shy personality with me, maybe coz first time. We both shower before the session, separately, and he begin with massage, and i can say his massage skill isnt bad at all. Strong at first then sensual. I took b2b only from the counter so after the massage, he proceeded with b2b, and by this time his already had a hard on. I got one of the room with mirror on the ceiling and enjoying the view so much that he noticed that, turned his head up and started laughing because he was shy lol very adorable indeed. Passionate kisser. I didnt go for full service, but we did have fun until i come lol. And then we got to chat, he is flex, mixed thailand/myanmar with myanmar citizenship. He even went to school here, one of the Myanmar school, and his family owns a restaurant. He just started working as masseur 3 month or so. I really like his attitude and definitely worth a repeat. I still tips afterwards. Owh much less important notes, he can speak malay and chinese too.

I reserve my comment on daniel, since he have yet gives me any problem. 

Love both senior review really useful n informative. Enjoyed it all the time 

42 minutes ago, 1more said:

Purrrrrring and smiling

:)

(Rock put dai paasa Thai nit noi - some Malay and Thai lessons after)

5E690FDF-547E-4DD3-B84A-B1D9A81769B4-1393-000000C7B8D9B9DC.jpeg.3400eaa0bd932548322b53deb2ab0fbf.jpeg

He is from Myanmar who has been staying in KL for almost 10years. He can speak Cantonese. Plus he work in hawker stall before. How come I havent met any hot guy in hawker stall? Wakakka.

Edited by danielwu

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.