Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

36 minutes ago, Mooncast said:

Senior is this fake too? In Seremban as well

he claimed he is from cambodia and not part of the syndicate that cheats customers.But he stays in the same hotel,better be suspicious and dont take risk

Guest lucasyog
1 hour ago, Guest Japan said:

Lol, the Japanese guy alrdy score very high on here and you said Korean guy beat him to a 10-0?? How exceptionally talented is he??

i also wish to know more about the korean mb. how execptionally is he when u mention south korea beat japan 10-0. can share more ??

Guest lucasyog
9 hours ago, manboimy said:

Haha what's so urgent? His quoted price is RM350. He only does outcall, so you'll also have to pay for transport.

Experience-wise? Well, I managed to see the Japanese MB 3-4 times last year. Let's just say South Korea beat Japan 10-0. : ) You can PM if you want/urgently need the more juicy details.

haha. since you saying korean beat japanese 10-0. would appreciated you elaborate your experience with korean mb in more details to let all of know. how is his  tool and service in bed.

juicy details ???

2 hours ago, Mooncast said:

Senior is this fake too? In Seremban as well

Legit but massage not even so so. Suck u by putting the condom faking on cum n totally not worth it. Dick soft most of the time n got funny BO but as I always said u may experince differently on his service so good luck. Btw photos extremely photoshopped 

Guest Kamal
On 3/1/2018 at 5:31 PM, Ard said:

Checking on the legitimacy of this?

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/hi-you/6514244848.html

01717_2gVjlYgnK5W_1200x900.jpg

This guy is an absolute nightmare. I messaged him to ask for more pics and price, then i went overseas for over a week. When i came back and messaged him again he seems very angry at me cos i didnt book him immediately. He even said "very long to decide like buying car or condo" and other insults. He keep saying i lied to him. Even ask for my boarding pass and pictures to prove i was away.

so after we cool down, i confirm to meet him saturday at 12am. Then he started questioning me why so late why not earlier bla bla nagging me and i had to explain im going to party with my friends first. Then last minute he said no later than 10pm so i reschedule sunday 8pm. He didnt say anything then later this morning at 9am got angry at me again why so late and so so. Ask me to come 1pm so i reschedule my sunday just to meet his timing. So on my way there i call him at 12.30pm to confirm again but he never pick up. I reach there call him 20 times also never pick up. Later at 3 he messaged me said cos i didnt call him "from 11.30am to 12 to confirm" so he assumed i cancel and he take other customer. Ive put up with his drama for so long but this sunday traffic was so bad, parking so expensive and i got really angry at him. He said its my fault and just laugh at me not even said sorry.

Not only very hard to get him, need to explain so long just to make appointment (texts and call) and he will act so cocky and treat you like shit.

so if you want to feel good, better just avoid this guy. Many other nice MB in town.

8 minutes ago, Guest Kamal said:

This guy is an absolute nightmare. I messaged him to ask for more pics and price, then i went overseas for over a week. When i came back and messaged him again he seems very angry at me cos i didnt book him immediately. He even said "very long to decide like buying car or condo" and other insults. He keep saying i lied to him. Even ask for my boarding pass and pictures to prove i was away.

so after we cool down, i confirm to meet him saturday at 12am. Then he started questioning me why so late why not earlier bla bla nagging me and i had to explain im going to party with my friends first. Then last minute he said no later than 10pm so i reschedule sunday 8pm. He didnt say anything then later this morning at 9am got angry at me again why so late and so so. Ask me to come 1pm so i reschedule my sunday just to meet his timing. So on my way there i call him at 12.30pm to confirm again but he never pick up. I reach there call him 20 times also never pick up. Later at 3 he messaged me said cos i didnt call him "from 11.30am to 12 to confirm" so he assumed i cancel and he take other customer. Ive put up with his drama for so long but this sunday traffic was so bad, parking so expensive and i got really angry at him. He said its my fault and just laugh at me not even said sorry.

Not only very hard to get him, need to explain so long just to make appointment (texts and call) and he will act so cocky and treat you like shit.

so if you want to feel good, better just avoid this guy. Many other nice MB in town.

Thanks for sharing.

It is a bad sign from the moment when he complaint about why you didn't book him immediately. Isn't it a blessing in disguise that the meetup didn't occur? You would have wasted more money.

1 hour ago, Guest Kamal said:

Why so desperate to meet him? I wonder.

34 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Because he is horny and he like the guy?

But why ... what did he see in this guy that attracts him?

Though this MB has muscular body, I am just not attracted to his looks.

Edited by ct2005

Guest Bottom
4 hours ago, kvn13 said:

Anyone going kakiku today? How's the crowd?

Hi between kakiku and mandimanda which one has a younger crowd.

Fit bottom here

Tks

Guest Bottom
2 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

Different people like different looks..I prefer tanned dark tops and some like the fair Korean type of tops..

Guest Sensual
1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

I also find the mb not attractive - both his body and look do not appeal to me. But different people have different taste. So all MBs also got market cater for different taste

8 hours ago, Guest Kamal said:

I believe he has this arrogant attitude thinking that he is THE hottest muscle MB around. But obviously he is not.  I contacted him once and I told him that I just need B2B not a full service and asked if he would he consider to reduce his price.

He replied "No. B2b is consider as sex activities. No bargain".... Looking at his cock photo...it's just average asian size. Nothing extraordinary to shout about. 

With an arrogant attitude... Im better off with other muscular MBs or massage place. Sorry... I'm not sorry.

Guest Boy Boy
On 22/03/2018 at 6:36 PM, Guest Memorable said:

could be the same one. it was way back in 2014. his real face is much handsome than the picture. he has very fair skin and toned body. he looked straight and got a bit of snobbish face and he wore baseball cap backwards when he came in the room. he is not short too, probably 175 cm or taller. good thing is he was willing to cum when i top him without me requesting him to cum. during that 1-2 months i also tried Model and Sprite but preferred him. do you recall what is his nickname?

Hi memorable.....I'm not sure u are referring to the same guy.....the one i know was Tommy.... he never once wear base ball cap when itake him......but the rest of your description fits him.....but to my knowledge......he is not a bottom.....he is a very good top.....maybe not the same person we try......

Guest Memorable
3 hours ago, Guest Boy Boy said:

Hi memorable.....I'm not sure u are referring to the same guy.....the one i know was Tommy.... he never once wear base ball cap when itake him......but the rest of your description fits him.....but to my knowledge......he is not a bottom.....he is a very good top.....maybe not the same person we try......

his nickname in fresh wasn’t tommy. he is vers. well... different persons then. too bad i couldn’t remember his nickname

Guest Kamal
10 hours ago, Sudu said:

Because he is horny and he like the guy?

Ahaha exactly. I tend to think with my penis over my brain sometimes. Now i doubt if hes even legit. Could even be fake profile so scared to meet.

Guest Salon

Hi! Any knows where to get a nice haircut at salon with complimentary chest massage by male hairstylist in KL? I ‘ve tried once in puchong, the male hairstylist massaged my shoulder and chest and fondled my nipples (very sensual feel) while washing my hair. But unfortunately the shop has closed down .

Guest Guest
39 minutes ago, Guest Salon said:

Hi! Any knows where to get a nice haircut at salon with complimentary chest massage by male hairstylist in KL? I ‘ve tried once in puchong, the male hairstylist massaged my shoulder and chest and fondled my nipples (very sensual feel) while washing my hair. But unfortunately the shop has closed down .

Anywhere 

Guest Reply memorable
5 hours ago, Guest Memorable said:

his nickname in fresh wasn’t tommy. he is vers. well... different persons then. too bad i couldn’t remember his nickname

Hmmm... the only fresh mb who wore the cap backwards dat i booked was Power. He was vietnamese around 175-178cm tall. I saw him in 2016. But 2014, i not sure. Power had nice abs. Dont know if he bottomed coz he wanted to fuck me each time we met. Lol

8 minutes ago, Mooncast said:

The new SING in Fresh looks awesome too!

Old massuer from thailand.

i think he is around 35 now, i met him 10+ years back in HERO, Bangkok.

he used to work with HERO, Prince and came to Malaysia before. But honestly, he was cute and good looking in person. I mean 10 years ago. Now dont know.

Guest What?
7 hours ago, Guest Salon said:

Huh? Got such thing wan ah?

Guest EuropeanVisitor

Hi

I am arriving kl on Friday night. 

I am travelling on my own. I like to meet young Asian guy.

Where can I go for drinks and dance on Friday night?

Any recommendation is welcomed. 

34 minutes ago, Guest EuropeanVisitor said:

Hi

I am arriving kl on Friday night. 

I am travelling on my own. I like to meet young Asian guy.

Where can I go for drinks and dance on Friday night?

Any recommendation is welcomed. 

If u want those heart pumping....g Hotel or Market Place

more soothing and relaxing...naked bar @ Wisma cosway

zouk is also cool mixture....

Guest Salon
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Tipu 

Do not simply jump to the conclusion if u never encountered it. Just keep quiet n let others who have genuine experience to reply. If it didnt happen to me personally, why should i be so free ask it here? The salon got all-male hairsylists. During that time only 2 hairtylists, while another hairstylist was busy doing haircut with another male customer, n my hairstylist was washing my hair at the secluded back area of the shop.

18 hours ago, danielwu said:

he used to work with HERO, Prince and came to Malaysia before. But honestly, he was cute and good looking in person. I mean 10 years ago. Now dont know.

Danielwu, you are indeed very experienced and seasoned!! Impressed!

Guest bottom
2 hours ago, Joseph Biau said:

Market place is permanently closed already ;(

another happening gay place currently is divine bliss..google the place.

or the old first gay bar..blue boy in bukit bintang area...

20 hours ago, danielwu said:

I hope you're tempted to try him again! 10 years, before and after, that seems to be an attractive evaluation/theme for your great posts on tt1069.

Guest kvn13
20 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

is senses in brickfields?

Yup there. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lets go KakiKu? 

Otw edy, will be there at 6+

6 hours ago, Mooncast said:

I hope you're tempted to try him again! 10 years, before and after, that seems to be an attractive evaluation/theme for your great posts on tt1069.

We didnt fuck before. But now, i think he is old.

Edited by danielwu

Guest Chris
On 3/21/2018 at 10:00 PM, Guest Massage hunk at brickfield said:

I found a blind masseur near brickfield. He is quite big size and strong and gives a strong massage for $50 an hour. No hanky panky but I think he may eventually as I find him quite playful in an understated manner. I didn’t try anything funny of course .... but if he ever tries I won’t stop him....

Hi which massage centre? Or is he doing it on his own? Thanks 

Guest Bottom
26 minutes ago, danielwu said:

So? I am customer, I pay and I choose someone I want.

Not that. I thought you were young but rupa rupanya already old.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.