Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Wow...finally u found one that suits u...haha

No it’s just because I have no choice, yesterday too late go fresh, only 2 guys left, bbboy closed due to aircond Rosak... so last minute decide go for him. But not what I want because he cincai massage my leg then he skip massage.

33 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

No it’s just because I have no choice, yesterday too late go fresh, only 2 guys left, bbboy closed due to aircond Rosak... so last minute decide go for him. But not what I want because he cincai massage my leg then he skip massage.

Oh...so u enjoy lo...hole loosen d..haha

Guest Guest Chub

Anyone knows how is the crowd in mandi manda on Friday night (after 9)? What are the type of guys that usually go there? 

Are chubs  welcome there? 

2 hours ago, Jc Yap said:

yea he is not good at massage. but most guys in craigslist are not good at massage anyway.. 

5 hours ago, Guest Sensual said:

Hi que, thanks. finally someone tried him before replied my query. can you elaborate further? is he top or bottom? tall/short? service satisfactory? thx again

vers i guess. 170 as per explained. expect good romance from him, coz he is bad at massage. n if u r not a soft type, he’ll certainly serve better ;)

Guest Sensual
11 minutes ago, que said:

vers i guess. 170 as per explained. expect good romance from him, coz he is bad at massage. n if u r not a soft type, he’ll certainly serve better ;)

I am a pure top. I like to top straight-look guys....well, i think i may try him these few days when i m horny enough. Well..what do you mean in your last sentence: “if u r not a soft type, he’ll centainly serve better”

Went to Kakiku just now for the very first time and I have to say that I am very impressed with this place. Clean and great facilities (if the jacuzzi is hotter then it will be better). Met a good looking young man from the jacuzzi and ask him for fun by rubbing my foot against his leg :lol:

Just make out in the dark room, then sauna, then make out in the steam room again, and lastly 69 in a room.

Looking at him cumming on my body and vice versa is totally magnificent :P

2 hours ago, Guest Sensual said:

I am a pure top. I like to top straight-look guys....well, i think i may try him these few days when i m horny enough. Well..what do you mean in your last sentence: “if u r not a soft type, he’ll centainly serve better”

i guess he is into straight acting guy.. easily can get him turned on

Guest GUEST_johorBTM
26 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

200 full

Took FRESH last week. He is mainly TOP...does not kiss bec he is straight, 250 full service

tool is not big, sex is nothing to scream about, does not really look like Daniel Wu...

good to try for the experience...but dont expect great sex...

massage is strong and good though....

21 minutes ago, Guest GUEST_johorBTM said:

Took FRESH last week. He is mainly TOP...does not kiss bec he is straight, 250 full service

tool is not big, sex is nothing to scream about, does not really look like Daniel Wu...

Thanks for your info, i don’t understand why he can fuck but can’t kiss

On 28/03/2018 at 6:18 PM, Guest Pete said:

Went to Kursani recently, I guessed many masseurs left during renovation, anyone can confirm this? It seems like not many masseurs left and the place was quiet.

I used to be a regular at kursani..after the renovation i dont feel the excitement to visit there anymore..gonna find someplace else

5 hours ago, Jc Yap said:

Thanks for your info, i don’t understand why he can fuck but can’t kiss

5 hours ago, Guest GUEST_johorBTM said:

Sure bo....lol...

Guest Fresh Experience
1 hour ago, Aristic Ong said:

Sure bo....lol...

No need to be coy about it. Fresh can top, bottom, suck, kiss, shower with, and has even cum for me and then continued to suck my dick after I came on him. If he doesn't for you, he probably doesn't like you (or is tired/wants to save up for the next customer).

His massage though - ya, nothing great. Dick also so-so (but he knows how to use it). Body is tight.

2 hours ago, Guest A.M said:

I used to be a regular at kursani..after the renovation i dont feel the excitement to visit there anymore..gonna find someplace else

I was a member before.  I went there yesterday and the masseur said the business declining , some of the masseur were kicked out.  

Guest bottom
4 minutes ago, MarkAdi said:

I was a member before.  I went there yesterday and the masseur said the business declining , some of the masseur were kicked out.  

i think the main reason for the decline is the pace is now smaller and there is no STEAMROOM....so after massage people so use to sitting in steam room but now dont have...

since you were a member before cant you give them some feedback?

1 hour ago, Guest Fresh Experience said:

No need to be coy about it. Fresh can top, bottom, suck, kiss, shower with, and has even cum for me and then continued to suck my dick after I came on him. If he doesn't for you, he probably doesn't like you (or is tired/wants to save up for the next customer).

His massage though - ya, nothing great. Dick also so-so (but he knows how to use it). Body is tight.

So since he is picky, mind telling us what kind of customer that he likes? Lol

does he prefer slim customer or chubby or handsome only or malay or chinese etc. 

Edited by Sudu

35 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

i think the main reason for the decline is the pace is now smaller and there is no STEAMROOM....so after massage people so use to sitting in steam room but now dont have...

since you were a member before cant you give them some feedback?

I'm sure the boss knows what is best or maybe there's drama behind ?

Guest bottom
1 minute ago, MarkAdi said:

I'm sure the boss knows what is best or maybe there's drama behind ?

no harm in you telling ma....hahaha..since u member before..maybe can ask them why they renovate like that and no more steam room???

1 hour ago, Guest Fresh Experience said:

Haha..i known him for years...so i know accordingly...i may agree with some of it and disagree with some of it....haha

Guest Guest
42 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

no harm in you telling ma....hahaha..since u member before..maybe can ask them why they renovate like that and no more steam room???

Save energy from doing so

Guest bottom
16 minutes ago, MarkAdi said:

Before this they had 2 lot of shops now already cut to 1 because another 1 was released for new hotel. So not enough space for Sauna now. I miss one muscular Chinese men who used to go there for Sauna.

oh ya..me too..he had a man bun right...

Guest HyperPJ

Went to Chakran in Brickfields on Wed afternoon to evening. I was blown away: the place has improved tremendously and the crowd was great. Crowd mostly Indians and Malays, but stocky-fit, masculine regular guy types were common there; they were not out of shape. Only a handful of slim types. Maybe a couple of fit toned Chinese...

Overall had a great time. I think the place gets a lot of bad press due to being ill-maintained earlier. But they probably invested in a massive clean-up job and looks very decent now. Rooftop garden a plus, clean, airy and pleasant. Spiral staircase a bit narrow, so out of shape ppl (read fat) are not advised to go up there (which is a good thing!).

Haven't been there in years, so this was my first visit in maybe 6 or 7 years or so, maybe more...

But if u have a problem with race, pls go elsewhere. Read somewhere ppl here are drama-free, which I found was true. No pretence, no fawning around, no catwalking. All goes towards making Chakran a great experience.

Entrance fee a bit on the high side at $25...a little more than Senses. But the crowd was worth it. If u like stocky-fit Malays, chances you'll find them here. I got a very nice one, with hairy chest and a bit of belly, but definitely works out.

Guest HyperPJ
5 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

I think u may have to ask MPSJ that. I think they were told very quietly to remove the steam room or else, no renewal of permit...MPSJ a lot of haji types and predominantly Malay, so it's a bit different operating under that jurisdiction.

I think the management were more than happy to have the steam room, it brought them easy money. For sure, they were not stupid and the decision to remove the steam room had to have a really strong basis...In this economic climate, it was suicide for them to do so, and yet they did. So there must have been a highly compelling reason...

28 minutes ago, Guest HyperPJ said:

I think u may have to ask MPSJ that. I think they were told very quietly to remove the steam room or else, no renewal of permit...MPSJ a lot of haji types and predominantly Malay, so it's a bit different operating under that jurisdiction.

I think the management were more than happy to have the steam room, it brought them easy money. For sure, they were not stupid and the decision to remove the steam room had to have a really strong basis...In this economic climate, it was suicide for them to do so, and yet they did. So there must have been a highly compelling reason...

Exactly my thought.  The boss is not stupid though.  

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.