Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

30 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I know one quite handsome one but he is muscular and quite handsome too, by the insta name of Elle lucas. Another one more Malay abang looking by the name of yusof aziz. Got both their contact.. but takut to try.. 

Malay I takut they eat me.. haha just kidding lah. Not being racist but I just had this crush for indon and dark skin colored people. 

Btw anyone tried them? 

Sorry I can't attached photo here dunno why. Got limit of attaching pics here is it?? 

Thanks. Elle Lucas is quite good  looking. How did you find them and know they are MB? 

21 minutes ago, Guest Cool said:

Thanks. Elle Lucas is quite good  looking. How did you find them and know they are MB? 

It's in grindr, he even stated his instagram ac there that's why I am willing to share here. Both of them in grindr. 

Edited by Gideon

Guest Chinese Top
1 hour ago, Gideon said:

I know one quite handsome one but he is muscular and quite handsome too, by the insta name of Elle lucas. Another one more Malay abang looking by the name of yusof aziz. Got both their contact.. but takut to try.. 

Malay I takut they eat me.. haha just kidding lah. Not being racist but I just had this crush for indon and dark skin colored people. 

Btw anyone tried them? 

Sorry I can't attached photo here dunno why. Got limit of attaching pics here is it?? 

Thx bro, would you mind to tell me which one is Yusof Aziz the MB? There are few of Yusofs haha.. Elle is too muscular Im not into muscular :whistle:

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

Btw anyone tried them? 

Aiyo this Elle Lucas advertises for  massage and when I finally make an appt with him the night b4, on the day itself he is uncontactable!

Sad. He says he's just doing massage and no sx but so unreliable. 

Anyone  had any success with him? 

Guest Curious
22 hours ago, johnkltop said:

This depends how much you can spare per month right? 400 to some members here is weekly. Hehehehe

I wish I had that much to be able to spend so can  choose my hunky top..now I can only go once to sauna and even that sometimes don't play coz not up to my taste

33 minutes ago, Guest Chinese Top said:

Thx bro, would you mind to tell me which one is Yusof Aziz the MB? There are few of Yusofs haha.. Elle is too muscular Im not into muscular :whistle:

Sorry guys I really can't attached any photos leh.. someone tell me how to solve leh. Pls.. 

24 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Aiyo this Elle Lucas advertises for  massage and when I finally make an appt with him the night b4, on the day itself he is uncontactable!

Sad. He says he's just doing massage and no sx but so unreliable. 

Anyone  had any success with him? 

Actually you are right, he used to say it's just pure massage. But in his latest quotation to me, there is 3 level of pricing ie  full body and manhood, manhood, and sensual massage (which he says include sex). 

I am not too sure .. maybe it's me cos I am good looking? :D:yuk:

Guest Fresh
2 hours ago, Gideon said:

Better not lah..  he said it's strictly for me oh. Later he blocked me then I got no place to feed my hungry eyes..

Hmmm I got his fb & insta :whistle:

can always see his handsome face whenever I miss it hehe 

35 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Actually you are right, he used to say it's just pure massage. But in his latest quotation to me, there is 3 level of pricing ie  full body and manhood, manhood, and sensual massage (which he says include sex). 

I am not too sure .. maybe it's me cos I am good looking? :D:yuk:

:P lucky you @Gideon you really should try and make an appt and see if he's really who he says he is :D

5 hours ago, Guest Hotguy said:

Hi all,

does anyone one know when is fresh back to KL ? Also, which branch ?

thanks 

He is back in Desa branch tonight. Saw him when I went for shower after my massage

I just had a B2B session with Fiber. Yes, it was a good session as well. We chit-chat like always.

He told me about a bad customer yesterday.

The customer asked Fiber to suck him and agree to pay RM150 later.

But then he said he didn't have money and wanna withdraw from ATM.

So he requested Fiber to wait him at the centre. He gave Fiber his number and promise to return after he withdraw the money.

Too bad, yes, like old story. The customer never return and didn't pick up Fiber's call.

I don't know how true is it, I just listen.

OK, you might think Fiber is stupid. But I truly felt sorry about the incident he met.

I felt bad for myself as well because Fiber ask if I would help to call the customer by using my phone but I refused to do so.

Sigh, I really feel bad.

And, I feel SHAME on the customer, if you're reading this!!

Yes, you are so BAD and I look down on you.

If you don't have money just don't go to massage. Adui.

3 hours ago, Gideon said:

It's in grindr, he even stated his instagram ac there that's why I am willing to share here. Both of them in grindr. 

Oh ok, thanks man!

hello handsome people! may i ask anyone who have tried sunny from fresh? been wanting to try him since his last visit here but no chance yet.. he is so my type

Guest Sunny
15 minutes ago, que said:

hello handsome people! may i ask anyone who have tried sunny from fresh? been wanting to try him since his last visit here but no chance yet.. he is so my type

Massage is so so. He is str8. So dont expect a lot. And btw, he has some b.o last time I booked him. Dont know if it’s better now. 

59 minutes ago, Guest Sunny said:

Massage is so so. He is str8. So dont expect a lot. And btw, he has some b.o last time I booked him. Dont know if it’s better now. 

B.o. stands for?

1 hour ago, Aristic Ong said:

Kns....never had a glimpse of u (Habuk pun takde) also....haha...

We are not the superficial type who goes for look and muscle mah. We create love through words and writings :P haha so Shakespeare.. haha 

13 hours ago, Gideon said:

Btw anyone tried them? 

Elle Lucas currently at damansara perdana yup he charging 3 tier of massage based on ur horny level n budget. He used to gym at avenue k but I heard from a friend that his lil bro size pretty small emmmm any comment?  :smokin:

Guest Chinese Top
9 hours ago, que said:

He was slim now looks bulked up.. he is pure Top.. and yes, he has body odour. He let me jerk him off tho, he cum fast.

Guest Mister Curiosity

From KL sentral, which station should I stop at Taman Desa ?

From the station, if I were to go to the Freshm2m Taman Desa branch by grab, what should I key in there ? I don’t want my grab record showing that I’ve been to the gay massage center before ;(

There are a few station to choose from depending where u are coming from. I believe there is a 99speedmart at the entrance of the road to fresh, u can key that in and either take off there and walk or ask the driver to drop u a bit further down the road. Check google map for address and which station u want 

Guest MynameisAsyraff

Just coming back from sempurna..booking mat.

1) body same as picture..maybe little bit difference..just little

2) short

3) dick is big but its not original..see many mb nowdays that operate their tool like that..

4) massage is so so but its not important to me..

5) fun time is good..he not kiss but allow me to do whatever on his body..he even help to record a mobile video during me blow his big tool..for my personal collection of course..

6) we exchange contact number so next time i just call him direct for any bussiness..

Guest Sempurna
19 minutes ago, Guest MynameisAsyraff said:

Just coming back from sempurna..booking mat.

1) body same as picture..maybe little bit difference..just little

2) short

3) dick is big but its not original..see many mb nowdays that operate their tool like that..

4) massage is so so but its not important to me..

5) fun time is good..he not kiss but allow me to do whatever on his body..he even help to record a mobile video during me blow his big tool..for my personal collection of course..

6) we exchange contact number so next time i just call him direct for any bussiness..

How much did you pay for the extra?

2 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Hari hari tanya soalan yang sama.....iisssshhhh...

Cheras Center :

Tmn Desa Center: 

Not everyone clever like me , read from the first page to the last page..

Edited by Jc Yap

Guest Massage Needed

Have full address for Fresh Taman Desa branch ? Can’t find it on their website.. any landmark nearby in case I want to call a cab ? 

3 minutes ago, Guest Massage Needed said:

Have full address for Fresh Taman Desa branch ? Can’t find it on their website.. any landmark nearby in case I want to call a cab ? 

Like Sudu just mentioned few paragraphs up, 99 speedmart is good enough . Just walk further up past aroma n mandi manda n few doors away is fresh. 

Guest MynameisAsyraff
23 minutes ago, Guest Sempurna said:

How much did you pay for the extra?

He ask me how much i want to give than i said rm100 and he agree..i think its mistake..i must put lower than that but nevermind la..

Guest Massage needed

The thing is when I type in Grab, I can’t just type 99 speedmart cause it is everywhere... I would like to have a landmark so that the grab driver can drop me there, then only I walk to fresh 

1 minute ago, Guest Massage needed said:

The thing is when I type in Grab, I can’t just type 99 speedmart cause it is everywhere... I would like to have a landmark so that the grab driver can drop me there, then only I walk to fresh 

Warisan Cityview, gallery 1 @ cheras

Edited by Nomadicboi
Edit

Guest Chinese Top
5 minutes ago, Guest MynameisAsyraff said:

He ask me how much i want to give than i said rm100 and he agree..i think its mistake..i must put lower than that but nevermind la..

He fucked you or get fucked by you? Haha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.