Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Bottom
41 minutes ago, Guest ignore said:

ignore aristic..he is an asshole who thinks he knows everything and all his views are correct...

I totally agree with your statement.  He is an asshole who cannot spell properly and writes bad English. 

Guest Sempurna

1 hour ago, sticky rice said:

Is Mat muscular?

Yes he is

kind of like buff muscular with nice chest but not visible six pack. He is quite short in person but overall service is consider above average for me. Massage okok 

6 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

How "large" amount u spent on him.....very curious to know...lolz

He charged 400rm. After bargaining he agreed to reduce to 350rm. Still expensive but I was willing to try. But the service is below par. Totally not worth it. There are other handsome muscular mb who charge reasonably with good service. 

7 hours ago, Guest harold said:

yeah I had him before too. Not good at all. Expected me to worship his body and do everything and he lay there like dead fish.Hello..Im the customer,he should be worshipping me instead. First and last time. Really overrated.

Totally agree with you. Not worth the money spent really

6 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

I totally agree with your statement.  He is an asshole who cannot spell properly and writes bad English. 

haha i must agree with u both. Suddenly this page seems to be owned by an individual who knows everything entirely LoL pretty sad

Guest FRESH Cheras
4 hours ago, Hovin said:

Anyone tried him - Sing from fresh m2m?

SmartSelectImage_2018-04-06-19-35-30.png

just tried him today, was suppose 1 hour b2b, but he rushing back massage then asked to turn then HJ quickly. total 20 minutes only. Asked him to cont massage he refuse and said late already and left.wanted to report at the counter but closed.

Anyone know how to contact the boss? I called back the num but nobody pick up. Very diasapointed. I want my money back or replace with another massage session.

Guest Supermario
9 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

U funny la...at the counter they will recommend all in price but u wanna waste time go haggle with the MB...now wanna complaint....how!!! 

If dont want issue dont create issue....

aiyo ppl have the right to reject the deal if he thinks that is not worth it ma.. and he is complaining on the rude service.. I believe we still deserve nice service even we didn't go for extra :thumbdown:

Guest CLguy
42 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

Anyone got Daniel contact?

You can find his contact in craiglist, just type Daniel in the search box and look for the post “ X “. His charges seems very steep and have quite an arrogant attitude from what I read here and elsewhere. Seems like he only will truly entertain you if you are his type but other than that if you a serious muscle worshiper and have the money to do so go ahead. He’s top only.

1 hour ago, Guest FRESH Cheras said:

just tried him today, was suppose 1 hour b2b, but he rushing back massage then asked to turn then HJ quickly. total 20 minutes only. Asked him to cont massage he refuse and said late already and left.wanted to report at the counter but closed.

Anyone know how to contact the boss? I called back the num but nobody pick up. Very diasapointed. I want my money back or replace with another massage session.

Mayb u can call the centre tomorrow n complain.

8 hours ago, Guest CLguy said:

You can find his contact in craiglist, just type Daniel in the search box and look for the post “ X “. His charges seems very steep and have quite an arrogant attitude from what I read here and elsewhere. Seems like he only will truly entertain you if you are his type but other than that if you a serious muscle worshiper and have the money to do so go ahead. He’s top only.

I'm asking for another friend. Ok... I'll CL now.

Guest Fun top
On 4/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, Guest Chinese Top said:

One hour loh RM200-210.. usually they massage for u like around 30 mins before the extra, but I'll ask them skip the massage because most of them are not professional just touch here and there.. for extra part I have met some cb always rush me.. "faster cum", "cum la", "I'm pain" even it is not times up yet loh.. really turn me off!

I have bad experience with one mb in fresh cheras and another one in ken kepong last time. The boys tried to cheat. When i entered my tool little bit, they complained pain but my tool did not even enter half and then couldn’t continue. My tool is not thick anyway. When they said pain and refused to continue, it really turned me off and my tool immediately became soft. There are mb out there to use this trick, so be careful.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, que said:

haha i must agree with u both. Suddenly this page seems to be owned by an individual who knows everything entirely LoL pretty sad

He is the co-Moderator of this Blowingwind man in charge of Malaysia

Guest Samesame
On 4/6/2018 at 1:02 PM, Guest Stan said:

Booked Mint from Fresh Tmn Desa. Big mistake. Massage was no strength and just rub here rub there. After 20 minutes asked to turn over and asked if wanted sex. Demanded 150 for bj and 200 for fuck. When I declined and said too expensive he started talking in Vietnamese rudely. I guess he was scolding me. The mood was spoilt so I said no need do anything anymore. Dressed and left. The management should educate their masseur on social etiquette. And he had bad breath. :swear:

I have same experience too!! He say want 150 to do blowjob. I horny and he my type so i say ok. He suck 2 minute only and then handjob me. I ask him suck more he show me black face.  Lousy service and no good.

Guest KL Traveller

Was at KL last few day's for Holiday's,was boring and GRINDR for some massage boy.

Was know him profile name is SON,and we deal the price for Massage & Service.

Just sharing here guy's this boy is very bad attitude and service not worth to spend a cent on it.

And he was asking me for CF,if i want will be EXTRA charges for that stuff cause will be more 'HAPPENNIG'during SEX section.I refuse his and told him I'm not into that stuff and feel worry & unsave with this kind of drug addict boy,so i just pay him some pocket tips and ask him go back.He turns up black face and with some his language in rude way.Have no idea what he's saying!Just feel is something bad words!

Feel anger with his attitude and I decide to share here and I was know that he's is at one of the Massage centre at that area and his name is "FIBER"!

http://www.freshm2m.com/gallery1.htm

Just sharing my bad experience and sorry for the inconvience.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Guest Fun said:

Just had daniel. Performance is just so so. No kissing sucking or anything. He expects me to serve him by sucking his dick. Though he is divine with hard beautiful muscle, but he doesn't know how to serve the customer who pays him. If I'm not his type, just say so and I don't have to waste quite a large amount of money to have him. Definitely not going to book him anymore. Big dissapointment!

So, how was his dick.. big ..small.. large.. xl.. xtra small.. does he have a nice popped pecx.. and bubble butt..

how long was the encounter

8 hours ago, Guest KL Traveller said:

Was at KL last few day's for Holiday's,was boring and GRINDR for some massage boy.

Was know him profile name is SON,and we deal the price for Massage & Service.

Just sharing here guy's this boy is very bad attitude and service not worth to spend a cent on it.

And he was asking me for CF,if i want will be EXTRA charges for that stuff cause will be more 'HAPPENNIG'during SEX section.I refuse his and told him I'm not into that stuff and feel worry & unsave with this kind of drug addict boy,so i just pay him some pocket tips and ask him go back.He turns up black face and with some his language in rude way.Have no idea what he's saying!Just feel is something bad words!

Feel anger with his attitude and I decide to share here and I was know that he's is at one of the Massage centre at that area and his name is "FIBER"!

http://www.freshm2m.com/gallery1.htm

Just sharing my bad experience and sorry for the inconvience.

holy shit, sorry to hear that. bad attitude is abig turn off, CF as well. was about to try him at fresh, but... i guess nope. lol. thanks

5 hours ago, smurfyhunk said:

So, how was his dick.. big ..small.. large.. xl.. xtra small.. does he have a nice popped pecx.. and bubble butt..

how long was the encounter

His dick is considered in "L" size. Not too big nor too small either. He has beautiful on point muscular body. If you have fetish for muscle he is definitely for you. He has nice butt too but he wont allow you touch it. Not even rim his ass. Dissapointed really since he only lick you nipples lazily and caress and hug you. But he wont allow you to explore his body except sucking his dick. I'm not utterly satisfied and still horny after had him. I ended up book other mb to relieve myself. Haha

Guest Newbie
1 hour ago, Guest Smallpig said:

Anyone tried KOBE from Freshm2m?? Do you mind to share the experience with us, Thanks.

Can anyone explain to me how to book mb in freshm2m? I prefer outcall sincr so shy to go their centre. Would lime to try green

16 hours ago, Guest Fun said:

His dick is considered in "L" size. Not too big nor too small either. He has beautiful on point muscular body. If you have fetish for muscle he is definitely for you. He has nice butt too but he wont allow you touch it. Not even rim his ass. Dissapointed really since he only lick you nipples lazily and caress and hug you. But he wont allow you to explore his body except sucking his dick. I'm not utterly satisfied and still horny after had him. I ended up book other mb to relieve myself. Haha

Edited by smurfyhunk
edit

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.