Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Horny

Hi all,

just wondering - if I take the full package in Fresh, how long does is the duration? They just stop the service after the times is up ?? I’m asking because I’m a slow cummer :( 

besides, anyone tried Fresh in Fresh ? Did he shave down there ? Cause pubes turn me off ;)

thanks 

Guest shaver
36 minutes ago, Guest Horny said:

Hi all,

just wondering - if I take the full package in Fresh, how long does is the duration? They just stop the service after the times is up ?? I’m asking because I’m a slow cummer :( 

besides, anyone tried Fresh in Fresh ? Did he shave down there ? Cause pubes turn me off ;)

thanks 

bring shaver along with you lor..if got bush you can shave him first..FOC

41 minutes ago, Guest Horny said:

Hi all,

thanks 

Aiyo...depends how long u buy lor...if u book 24 hours than u have 24 hours if u book 1 hour than 1 hour lo...takkan u book 1 hour u want 6 hours meh...

Fresh is smooth from face to toe.....haha

Guest Chinese Top
5 hours ago, Guest Horny said:

Hi all,

thanks 

One hour loh RM200-210.. usually they massage for u like around 30 mins before the extra, but I'll ask them skip the massage because most of them are not professional just touch here and there.. for extra part I have met some cb always rush me.. "faster cum", "cum la", "I'm pain" even it is not times up yet loh.. really turn me off!

19 hours ago, Ard said:

Just ended my session with him few minutes ago here is my review on  Andreas

Looks

- Exactly as per in the pictures no fake and no editing

Body

- killer muscle body Just like in the picture

Love making

- u can pick u want him to be a rapist with rough and a serial rapist skill or a tender loving sodomizer... All in all he is providing boyfriend experience to the max

- he do all except rimming.

- he has all the skill and experience 

- his cock is not that huge but think so prepare the large condom size or a lot of lube.. i am lucky as i am using silicone lube.. yet I am moaning to the max when he penetrate me

- he cummed like flood me

One thing u all must remember DONT BLAME YOURSELF IF YOU NEED TO REPEAT HIS SERVICE ! 

00U0U_8UiDFFxWZXO_1200x900.jpg00404_5RBL2G0Q182_1200x900.jpg

Tried him after seeing your review.

Body is really strong and muscular. As for look, I think he looks much better than his photo. His photos didn't do him justice. 

Really Boyfriend experience. No massage done. Weng straight to sex. Started of kissing, hugging, caressing, licking. Then went on to sucking, licking my balls and even surprisingly, rimmed me so well (I remember asking him about rimming but he said he doesn't do, which is why it came as a surprise). Then I jokingly told him that I want to top him, afterwhich he put a condom on my dick and sit on it. His hole was really tight I came after fucking him several positions (best was doggy style). He came on the tower when I came too.

His dick is not Long but is unnaturally thick below the head. I think he went for some injection. 

Overall, it's an awesome experience. Very bf-ish and accommodating. I'll definitely hire him again if I'm looking for sex.

14 hours ago, OnePiece said:

Hi guys, I’m wondering if you guys have any recommendations for incall masseur in PJ or Damansara/TTDI area? Thank you ;)

There are this 2 masseur staying in empire Damansara last time i check they do outcall for 100rm not entirely sure better ask for the price you’re self. Nationally im not sure if they are from Indonesia or local Malaysian 

On 04/04/2018 at 10:51 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

I think most of the senior reader knew daniel very well but I think we should keep everyone personal life private n share any info privately. Cheers 

Just had daniel. Performance is just so so. No kissing sucking or anything. He expects me to serve him by sucking his dick. Though he is divine with hard beautiful muscle, but he doesn't know how to serve the customer who pays him. If I'm not his type, just say so and I don't have to waste quite a large amount of money to have him. Definitely not going to book him anymore. Big dissapointment!

Guest hilton
8 minutes ago, hardy10 said:

I guess that slim young Chinese guy caught your attention instead of others since you’re guessing him. lol

haha..u had fun with him?..who else did u see?

Guest harold
2 minutes ago, Guest Fun said:

Just had daniel. Performance is just so so. No kissing sucking or anything. He expects me to serve him by sucking his dick. Though he is divine with hard beautiful muscle, but he doesn't know how to serve the customer who pays him. If I'm not his type, just say so and I don't have to waste quite a large amount of money to have him. Definitely not going to book him anymore. Big dissapointment!

yeah I had him before too. Not good at all. Expected me to worship his body and do everything and he lay there like dead fish.Hello..Im the customer,he should be worshipping me instead. First and last time. Really overrated.

Guest hilton
Just now, hardy10 said:

Saw quite a few but was truly attracted with one guy. Now I’m guessing which is u.

u describe me la..see if it is..than can confirm..haha

17 minutes ago, Guest Fun said:

How "large" amount u spent on him.....very curious to know...lolz

Guest busybody
6 minutes ago, hardy10 said:

Then it’s not u. But I see many big guys as well. I saw that slim chi guy too. 

Boring place. CF sunway better

Guest hilton
9 minutes ago, hardy10 said:

Then it’s not u. But I see many big guys as well. I saw that slim chi guy too. 

so anything with slim chinese guy?..or did u fun with anyone there?

Guest hilton
14 minutes ago, hardy10 said:

Wechat? I’m afraid we are annoying others for being so chatty here.

not comfortable to share here..maybe next time when i go there i contact u here lor

Booked Mint from Fresh Tmn Desa. Big mistake. Massage was no strength and just rub here rub there. After 20 minutes asked to turn over and asked if wanted sex. Demanded 150 for bj and 200 for fuck. When I declined and said too expensive he started talking in Vietnamese rudely. I guess he was scolding me. The mood was spoilt so I said no need do anything anymore. Dressed and left. The management should educate their masseur on social etiquette. And he had bad breath. :swear:

Guest bottom
19 minutes ago, Guest Stan said:

Booked Mint from Fresh Tmn Desa. Big mistake. Massage was no strength and just rub here rub there. After 20 minutes asked to turn over and asked if wanted sex. Demanded 150 for bj and 200 for fuck. When I declined and said too expensive he started talking in Vietnamese rudely. I guess he was scolding me. The mood was spoilt so I said no need do anything anymore. Dressed and left. The management should educate their masseur on social etiquette. And he had bad breath. :swear:

if u wanted a proper massage..why go to such joint..these joints are for sex or some light fun...

12 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

if u wanted a proper massage..why go to such joint..these joints are for sex or some light fun...

From what I understand, he just wanted light fun that's why he didn't get the full package of 200. Anywaw they should still perform as what is agreed upon ie massage and urut batin with he at least. 

Anyone having the similar problem with Mint as well? If so, then we should not patronise such people. 

#timetovote #bersatuwekickbnout #bersatuwekickmbwhotakeadvantageofourhardearnmoney :pray:

25 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

Like you mentioned, we go to such places for sex. I paid rm90 for b2b so I think I should have some semblance of massage. Sex is charged separately. I found his charges excessive and his service rude. Thats why I declined. 

1 hour ago, Guest Stan said:

Like you mentioned, we go to such places for sex. I paid rm90 for b2b so I think I should have some semblance of massage. Sex is charged separately. I found his charges excessive and his service rude. Thats why I declined. 

U funny la...at the counter they will recommend all in price but u wanna waste time go haggle with the MB...now wanna complaint....how!!! 

If dont want issue dont create issue....

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

From what I understand, he just wanted light fun that's why he didn't get the full package of 200. Anywaw they should still perform as what is agreed upon ie massage and urut batin with he at least. 

Anyone having the similar problem with Mint as well? If so, then we should not patronise such people. 

#timetovote #bersatuwekickbnout #bersatuwekickmbwhotakeadvantageofourhardearnmoney :pray:

Tried his services few times bfore. Massage is so so only. What i dont like abt him is he likes to gossip. He would tell me this customer no good, that customer small cock etc etc.. got me thinking mayb he tells other customers same things abt me too. 

10 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

U funny la...at the counter they will recommend all in price but u wanna waste time go haggle with the MB...now wanna complaint....how!!! 

If dont want issue dont create issue....

Not as rich as u I guess. Why would I need to pay for full when all I want is maybe a hj or bj? Usually i give the boys 100 which i think is also equivalent to almost paying full if I think they deserve it.  And FYI usually the boys dont ask how much I want to give because  I go there often and they know I dont stinge. Just this my first time taking Mint.

Guest ignore
2 minutes ago, Guest Stan said:

Not as rich as u I guess. Why would I need to pay for full when all I want is maybe a hj or bj? Usually i give the boys 100 which i think is also equivalent to almost paying full if I think they deserve it.  And FYI usually the boys dont ask how much I want to give because  I go there often and they know I dont stinge. Just this my first time taking Mint.

ignore aristic..he is an asshole who thinks he knows everything and all his views are correct...

On 4/5/2018 at 7:30 AM, Guest Guest5590 said:

Just finished a session with Mat at Sempurna. His tool is as thick as what others mentioned, but length is nothing much. and massage is just so so. But he does give the bf experience, he’s quite charming and chatty in general. He’s also quite short. However I did notice that he has a lot of back acne or spots on his back, did anyone else notice that? 

Is Mat muscular?

29 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Tried his services few times bfore. Massage is so so only. What i dont like abt him is he likes to gossip. He would tell me this customer no good, that customer small cock etc etc.. got me thinking mayb he tells other customers same things abt me too. 

A definite no no then.. anyway he us not my type. Thanks for the update. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.