Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

4 minutes ago, Guest Massage needed said:

The thing is when I type in Grab, I can’t just type 99 speedmart cause it is everywhere... I would like to have a landmark so that the grab driver can drop me there, then only I walk to fresh 

Which Fresh you wanna go???

If you wanna go taman desa  by grab....just type Mandi Manda

If you wanna go cheras by grab....just type norbu hotel

all location are reflected in Grab....

Guest Massage needed

warisan city view is in Cheras.. I wanna go to the fresh in Taman desa.. also, there’s only one speedmart 99 in Taman desa ? Besides, I don’t want to type mandi manda cause it’s anoyher gay place ..

2 minutes ago, Guest Massage needed said:

warisan city view is in Cheras.. I wanna go to the fresh in Taman desa.. also, there’s only one speedmart 99 in Taman desa ? Besides, I don’t want to type mandi manda cause it’s anoyher gay place ..

Yes only one 99 in taman desa. Or if u find that not helpful then type bomba taman desa la.. its adjacent to 99:mellow:

Guest MynameisAsyraff
22 minutes ago, Guest Chinese Top said:

He fucked you or get fucked by you? Haha

No..nobody fucked or get fuck..i am not into those thing..even  me is bottom, i still virgin u know..they say its hurt..i dont know..LOL..but i think he is top..

32 minutes ago, Guest MynameisAsyraff said:

No..nobody fucked or get fuck..i am not into those thing..even  me is bottom, i still virgin u know..they say its hurt..i dont know..LOL..but i think he is top..

I think I read somewhere in this forum that Mat had a boyfriend that died in a plane crash but now is married with wife. Forgot if it’s talking about Mat...

Guest MynameisAsyraff
4 minutes ago, jbot1117 said:

I think I read somewhere in this forum that Mat had a boyfriend that died in a plane crash but now is married with wife. Forgot if it’s talking about Mat...

Yes its about mat but either the facts is true or not nobody know..btw mat is not malaysian as mention here by other posting before..yes he is malay but not malaysian malay..i know from his accent..he is indonesian..

Guest guesrr
52 minutes ago, Guest Massage needed said:

u can tell the driver u want to go taman desa medical centre.

1 hour ago, Guest Massage needed said:

Aiyo...u all susah la...still in the closet meh....nobody cares lo...haha...

Just type BKS IYENGAR YOGASHALA....bring u excatly to the door step...

10 hours ago, Guest Chinese Top said:

He was slim now looks bulked up.. he is pure Top.. and yes, he has body odour. He let me jerk him off tho, he cum fast.

thanks man! did he kiss? 

Guest Nicholas2031

Any recommend massager at healthland, i always try 797 at taman desa, he will touch ur dick n let u touch his dick, but he already transfer to other branch... 

1 minute ago, Guest Nicholas2031 said:

Any recommend massager at healthland, i always try 797 at taman desa, he will touch ur dick n let u touch his dick, but he already transfer to other branch... 

Mind to elaborate a bit on this 797, like his look, race, body built etc?

Guest Nicholas2031
13 minutes ago, Caventeo said:

Mind to elaborate a bit on this 797, like his look, race, body built etc?

A bit short like 160cm, look nornal, body is slim...  

7 hours ago, Guest Massage needed said:

Omg, did u even try to google the place at all? Want us to put step by step tutorial?

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Any nearest hotel to Fresh taman desa?

My friend, there is such a thing called Google Map. Go to Mandi Manda website, get their address, type inside Google Map and...ta da.... you can find out where Fresh is cos it's just a few doors away! Use Grab app? Easy.... look for Taman Desa Medical Center, go there, cross the road and use Google map to find the location. If still cannot, please stay at home and play with yourself...

Guest Ke Yi
14 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Of course not that daniel that u fantasize on in the parking lot....oopsss....

You are funny. Lol. This daniel is famous mb. I saw that he has been discussed several times here. His instagram is @daniellu46

Guest Good massage chakran

Dear all, have anyone tried chakran? They have massage packages as well. How’s the massage skills of the masseur like? Also the whole environment? 

Guest chineseasian
30 minutes ago, Guest Good massage chakran said:

Dear all, have anyone tried chakran? They have massage packages as well. How’s the massage skills of the masseur like? Also the whole environment? 

how much are the massage packages?...

Guest Freshguy

Hi, I was wondering if you take the b2b package at Fresh and had fun all the way how much is reasonable for you to tip the guy on top of the 100 you paid for the b2b? Is 100 or slightly more being reasonable since that full package is 200~210?

19 minutes ago, Guest Freshguy said:

Hi, I was wondering if you take the b2b package at Fresh and had fun all the way how much is reasonable for you to tip the guy on top of the 100 you paid for the b2b? Is 100 or slightly more being reasonable since that full package is 200~210?

Don't bring more than 250 with you to Fresh. When it comes to tipping time ask the masseur to take any amount he wants from your wallet. I GIVE YOU ALL I HAVE BABY! Usually they won't take all away la.. not more than 230 for me most of the time 

Edited by Nomadicboi

6 hours ago, Guest Ke Yi said:

You are funny. Lol. This daniel is famous mb. I saw that he has been discussed several times here. His instagram is @daniellu46

Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know how to search for Malay massage guys on instagram? I see a lot of Malay guys posting their muscular bodies but not sure if just for show or are they advertising something. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Guest Cool said:

Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know how to search for Malay massage guys on instagram? I see a lot of Malay guys posting their muscular bodies but not sure if just for show or are they advertising something. Thanks! 

I think most of the senior reader knew daniel very well but I think we should keep everyone personal life private n share any info privately. Cheers 

Guest Kedekut
20 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

I think most of the senior reader knew daniel very well but I think we should keep everyone personal life private n share any info privately. Cheers 

Now not only you have his insta. Dun be selfish or jelous becos previously only you ada insta him. 

Guest Brandon
4 hours ago, Nomadicboi said:

Don't bring more than 250 with you to Fresh. When it comes to tipping time ask the masseur to take any amount he wants from your wallet. I GIVE YOU ALL I HAVE BABY! Usually they won't take all away la.. not more than 230 for me most of the time 

The 230 includes of the money u paid at the counter or on top of that?

Just ended my session with him few minutes ago here is my review on  Andreas

Looks

- Exactly as per in the pictures no fake and no editing

Body

- killer muscle body Just like in the picture

Love making

- u can pick u want him to be a rapist with rough and a serial rapist skill or a tender loving sodomizer... All in all he is providing boyfriend experience to the max

- he do all except rimming.

- he has all the skill and experience 

- his cock is not that huge but think so prepare the large condom size or a lot of lube.. i am lucky as i am using silicone lube.. yet I am moaning to the max when he penetrate me

- he cummed like flood me

One thing u all must remember DONT BLAME YOURSELF IF YOU NEED TO REPEAT HIS SERVICE ! 

00U0U_8UiDFFxWZXO_1200x900.jpg00404_5RBL2G0Q182_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Ard

Guest Guest5590

Just finished a session with Mat at Sempurna. His tool is as thick as what others mentioned, but length is nothing much. and massage is just so so. But he does give the bf experience, he’s quite charming and chatty in general. He’s also quite short. However I did notice that he has a lot of back acne or spots on his back, did anyone else notice that? 

Guest Sempurna
3 hours ago, Guest Guest5590 said:

Just finished a session with Mat at Sempurna. His tool is as thick as what others mentioned, but length is nothing much. and massage is just so so. But he does give the bf experience, he’s quite charming and chatty in general. He’s also quite short. However I did notice that he has a lot of back acne or spots on his back, did anyone else notice that? 

How much did you pay for the extra?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.